(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

These Will Help!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

These Will Help! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:14 am

"I am quite sure! Now, sit." He patted the chair. "Tell me more about your love for the stars and such." He said happily, spinning in his chair for a moment. "You mentioned astrology too. What's your sign? I think that's what people ask?" He nodded. "Yes. Astrology is supposed to determine general personality characteristics as well as compatibility, yes? I hear some people base their entire life around them." It seemed silly to him, but the stars' powers were mysterious. They birthed all sorts of things, awful and otherwise... including him in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:03 am

Ikue nodded and seated herself when asked to, at his questions she smiled; "I've just always been interested. When I was little I always loved looking up at the night sky and seeing all of those stars in it, and I even saw shooting stars too...There just seemed to be so much out there and I wanted to learn more!

I don't...base my life around my sign or anything, but I do find the concept interesting so I enjoy doing research on it as well. My sign...I believe it would be Virgo."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 3:19 am

He nodded, smiling. That seemed... like a nice memory. He frowned, trying to remember something. "I... don't remember my childhood.... actually... But I remember staring up at the stars all right." He said with a sigh. Boy did he ever. She had no clue how little of a blip the time he'd spent here stacked up to his past. He was just glad he didn't have a brain to speak of. The natural chemistry would eventually have caused time to speed up to a degree that all things would have been imperceptible to him.

He wouldn't have liked that.

"Hrm.. My sign.. is..." He blinked. "Well... I don't remember my birthday... I guess I don't have one? You should pick one out for me. Maybe something compatible with Virgo?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Yui didn't remember his childhood? He remembered the stars, but nothing more... That was a little sad, but... at least he remembered looking up at the stars, so there was something that was still there in his memory.

He didn't even remember his own birthday... Didn't have one? Everyone had a birthday! He wouldn't exist if he didn't!

Her to pick...

And once again Ikue couldn't stop her face from igniting brightly at Yui's words. Pi-Pi...Pick one, and maybe...m...maybe compatible with Virgo? Aaa....Aa...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Testament leaned in, curious again why she'd gone so quiet. Was something wrong? Was she sick? He reached out and placed his hand on her forehead. Hm, not overly hot so no fever. He then quickly place two fingers on her neck. No, she had a pulse. "What's the matter?" He asked, oblivious to what was making her so flushed.

"You know which ones are compatible, yes?" He figured she would, she was a student of such things. Perhaps he'd put her on the spot though? Hrm. He felt kind of bad now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:45 pm

"N-Nothing I just got f...flustered again." Ikue answered, giving a small, sheepish smile in attempt to reassure Yui that she was alright. He'd...checked her temperature and... Had he been trying to check her pulse?

Ikue nodded; "C-Compatible signs are...are Scorpio, Capricorn, Taurus, and C-Cancer..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:06 pm

"Oh. Well that's quite alright! Nothing to feel bad about. Your skin turns a most interesting shade of red when you're flustered. Really, it's something you should be proud of. Then again, I suppose you wouldn't be so flustered if you were proud of it." He pondered that for a moment. Hm. Sort of... a paradox. Hm.

"Hmm.. Scorpion, fish, bull or crab..." He pondered them. He didn't really care for any of those animals. "I'll be a cancer then!" He said with a decisive clap.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Ikue was...unsure if she could ever be proud of how easily flustered she became, but she would try to not let it bother her as badly in the future! She could definitely try to do that!

A Cancer then...

"Then date-wise your birthday would fall in between June 22nd to July 22nd." He could pick any day he wanted to from those dates or in between.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Hm. Pick a birthdate? Well he hadn't expected to take it this far, but... hmm... "Uhhh..." He tried to think of what would be the best choice, but there... wasn't any best choice. "Huh. There's no real... logical answer.." He frowned, crossing his arms and clearly struggling with the decision. "I guess I just... pick a day at random?" That felt weird. Uhhh...

Crud... What about... Hrmmm... "July... First?" He offered hesitantly, unsure of the number.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Ikue sat patiently as Yui attempted to decided on a birth date, he'd already chosen Cancer as his sign, now he just needed to pick a day! If someone asked him what his birthday was, he couldn't just say he was a Cancer after all, someone would want to know the day!

When he mentioned picking a day at random, she gave a small nod; there...really wasn't any large significance in what day he should pick. Just pick a number between the dates he liked!

"July first sounds great!" She smiled, giving a small clap of her hands like he had earlier.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:41 pm

He reached out and clapped his hands around hers. "I'm so glad! I really had no idea. There's no logic to it and I was afraid I'd pick a bad number. Honestly I was just going to pick 1 then if you didn't like it, go to 2 and so on." He sighed. "But I got it right with 1. I feel accomplished." He said, as if there was a correct option.

"So from now on, my birthday will be July 1st, uhhh..." He didn't really have a year. There was no calendar system for it. "How... old would you say I look?" He wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:55 pm

"Any number is perfectly fine! It's kind of fun to be able to choose your own birthday, really!" Ikue replied with a small smile at Yui's previous words.

He didn't know his age either? Well...when she thought about it, if he didn't know his birthday then it would be kind of hard to know his exact age. So...how old did he look hm...

"I would say...around eighteen to twenty, maybe?" He was definitely young looking, so no more than twenty-three at oldest from what she'd assume.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 9:14 pm

"Hm. So the number has no significance. I suppose it WOULD just be the date 9 months from conception." He nodded. Made sense. He supposed it was silly of him to think there had been a 'right' number. "You're very wise, Miss Isari!" He said with a pleased smile.

"Hmm...18 to 20... " He wondered what would be best... "Well, how old are you, Miss Isari? You look roughly 20..." He knew exactly how old she was just from looking at her, but had learned to hide things like that. "If I were 18, I would have to refer to you as Senpai, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 9:21 pm

"I'm twenty, you're right!" S-Senpai!? If he were to choose to be younger than...yes, she technically would be. "I-If you choose to be eighteen then yes, that's how it would turn out; if you'd wanted to though, you could still continue to call me by my name."

He would be her kouhai if he chose to be younger, he could be that, or choose to be the same age. It was overall his decision.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 9:25 pm

"Hm?" She seemed out of sorts. Not quite as bad as earlier. "Hmm, well I can only choose what to consider myself. My cells won't change their age." He didn't have cells. He felt really good about that one. "You seem a bit flustered again. Do you like the idea of a younger person calling you Ikue-Senpai?" He wondered. "Hm. I suppose I like this, because now I can say your first name, as opposed to Miss Isari. Your name is nice and fun to say so I'll be 18 from now on." He said with another decisive nod. It was all coming together.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 9:41 pm

"I've just...I've never really had others call me senpai before." There were students below her, but no one ever really came to her for help on things. She didn't really talk much with the other students at all, so no kouhai had ever approached her...

It was...kind of a new experience to be called that, but it wasn't a bad one at all!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:02 pm

"Ah. I see. New experiences are always fun. I haven't experienced a lot of things myself. It's why I got this job in fact." He smiled. "I like learning things, especially about the world and new people and whatnot." He looked aside, a little... awkward? He was embarrassed, it just didn't really show. "I have to admit, I don't actually know that much about the world..." He really should, which was why he went on these excursions but his learning rate was still abysmally slow.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:25 pm

Yui seemed rather separated from the world, but he was learning new things everyday! That's what life was about, new experiences! He had been able to choose a birthday, and age today! So she was Ikue-senpai now!

"Life is about new experiences and learning from them, so don't feel bad about not knowing much!" Ikue replied, voicing her previous thoughts as she noticed Yui become a bit...awkward as he spoke; "Just keep going through your days and learning things!"

She wanted to cheer him on, as it seemed he really did want to learn more.

It was...likely impossible to learn absolutely everything about the world, there probably wasn't a person alive that understood everything there was to know perfectly... The point was to learn enough to be comfortable!

Having said those things, she gave him a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:01 pm

He smiled, laughing a little. Her words rung true. Though he hardly needed the lesson. He wondered how she would react to finding out what he was and how much time he had to learn things... Or that he already had so much basic knowledge, just... nothing that wasn't data related. Still... He really admired her wisdom.

"I've changed my mind. I don't think I want to be 18 anymore." He said with a smile back. "20 sounds good. Most women find men younger than them less attractive."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:09 pm

"Hn?" He changed his mind...? On...? Eep!

He...He didn't mean to, she knew, but her face just kept becoming red. Less attractive!? Aaa... Go away blush! Go awayyy!

"A-Ah, I s-see; then you can be twenty then!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:32 pm

Emile had always seemed to appreciate blushing in people. Testament wasn't positive he understood it, but the red hue did add... SOMETHING to the appearance. He was glad he could still change it.

"Fantastic!" He said with a grin, lifting a hand to adjust his hair so it didn't obscure his vision. He looked at her again, wondering... what the blushing was for now.. He simply wanted to keep himself attractive to.. Hm. He reached over to the counter and picked up a pair of reading glasses, quickly removing them from their package and putting them on as if studying something. He had learned from the internet this was what you do when you realize something.

"Do you find me attractive, Miss Ikue?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:50 pm

"E-Eh!? A-A..A-A well...I...You d-definitely appeal to the eyes s-s-so..." Asking such a question! She'd blow up, her face would blow up! A-Asking something like that, if she found him...attractive or not! Aaa...

How was she going to survive the rest of the daaaaay...?

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:53 pm

He gave her a soft smile. "Aww.. Thank you... I understand a great deal of value is placed on appearance. I don't know how much I care for it, but I'm glad you like mine." It was only an illusion, but.... it was at least an illusion of what he'd looked like before, so he could feel... SOME pride in his appearance.

"If it helps, I think you are stunning looking, miss Ikue." He said putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder. There was no need to be so bashful. She was the better looking of the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:01 am

"W-Welcome..." Ikue nodded; he appreciated her response, and it hadn't been a lie or anything. He was young, and he wasn't too young looking or anything like a muscle-head so...

Another small, flustered squeak escaped her at Yui's following words. S-Stunning!?

"Th-Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:07 am

"You don't need to thank me, Miss Ikue. It's true!" He said, before standing up and deciding to go get a drink from the break room. He came back a moment later with a juice box before gesturing for her to get something if she liked. There was coffee and tea back there. She still seemed so jittery. Maybe this would help her relax?

"Oh! I have an idea to help you relax, if you are feeling stressed!" He said helpfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Will Help!   These Will Help! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Will Help!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: