(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Better Late than... Later? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Better Late than... Later? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Better Late than... Later? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Better Late than... Later? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Better Late than... Later? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Better Late than... Later? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Better Late than... Later? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Better Late than... Later? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Better Late than... Later? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Better Late than... Later?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Better Late than... Later? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Late than... Later?   Better Late than... Later? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Pizza? Coffee? That didn't sound... Terrifying right out the gate. ...What what if that means they're hiding their terror somewhere else? Sinister... terrifying human world food. Nope nope human world nope nuh uh no waaaaay

"O-Oh, that sounds... nice? Um big fields aren't really my uh, thing though. That just means that things can well... follow me. Or hide. Or maybe sometimes both and that's worse." Give me a nice dark, quiet room any day. Oh please let me get back to my quiet room again please don't let me die in heeeeeere "I-I-I mean it sounds like it might be a good time, maybe I don't know..."

Oh god oh no I do not need a bunny backpack I would never live it down ever oh god oh geez "Oh nononono that's totally fine Captain Aoi Ma'am! I'm completely fine with just my one yepyepyep." OH GOD WHAT IF THE BACKPACK IS FULL OF KNIVES NONONOOOOO His panic starting to rise, Obie began pulling supplies down at an even faster rate, managing to get everything Aoi asked for and a bit more, even with his shaking hands.

"ahahaha oh look at that there's everything that you needed Captain hahahah..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Better Late than... Later? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Late than... Later?   Better Late than... Later? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:03 pm

"There's forests too! Fields generally no one can hide in unless they have tall grass. Still I guess you aren't suited to places that don't have hidey holes for you to bolt down..." Aoi nodded thoughtfully. This was just utterly reinforcing the bunny image she always got from Obie. "But Bun's should sometimes go outside their comfort zones! So you should try going somewhere relaxing in the living world."

Obie didn't want another backpack? Maybe he was being modest! Aoi decided to surprise him then! "Aaah okaaay. If you say so. I definitely will not bother you with a backpack with bunnies and moons on it. Nope."

She was so doing that. Obie was probably nervous over getting a present so she just smiled as he quickly stuffed things into the crate for her. Maybe she'd fill it with presents... Other presents!

His quick movements finished the job though too soon for Aoi and she sniffled just a bit as blue eyes watered. "I guess this means...means goodbye then bun. I'll be back to visit I promise... Make sure you eat every day and don't toss your money at anyone! You be saafe!"

Turning with the crate, she moved for the exit quickly, knowing a long drawn out goodbye would only break her heart. Bun Bun...
Back to top Go down

Better Late than... Later?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3