(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ultimate Horror

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Ultimate Horror - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:30 am

"Ah..." Aito stood by as he was told to wait, blinking at Miyako's rather...stern order. He...He could have gone and gotten them...

He was going to show up to this meeting...with bandages on his damn face. This was going to look...wrong until he explained it.

When Miyako returned, he gave a nod at her suggestion; it'd be good to get away from this area...yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:34 am

"It's all Iyuki's fault! You're meeting his dad so tell him that. If you don't I will have to, that Iyuki is a big mean jerk." Miyako muttered sullenly as she pulled Hibiki away from the convenience store. She needed a safe place to put these on him, the ones she could do things about...

She gave a sigh and after a block pointed to a bench before leading him over and then imperiously with all five foot three of her dignity she gestured him to sit. "Siiit! It's my job to heal you and keep you healthy, so I get to put these on you. Plus you can't see them..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:37 am

"I planned on explaining with that..." Aito replied; he'd explain that the cause of his injuries were not some street brawl but Iyuki, the man's son...

He was not giving himself a damn delinquent status because Iyuki had a tantrum!

Aito sat himself on the bench after they're reached it, and once Miyako had asked him to. "Mn..."

With a nod, he stilled; they'd continue on their way when his face was handled.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:42 am

Miyako deflated at Hibiki's words, her worry shining through now as her...well self righteous anger faded. She pulled out the bandages and tape and bruise balm, gently affixing the cover after applyng the balm to the bruise forming on his jaw without trying to hurt him. She was very gentle, watching with worried green eyes before tossing them back in the bag and pulling out the lip cream.

"Here, its just chapstick but its creamy so apply it gently like this. With your cut lip it'll hurt too much if it dries." She dabbed on his lip with the same care she'd shown to his jaw, her own lip getting chewed on as she finished after a moment. Sighing as she straightened up, she attempted a smile just for him as she handed over the drink and painkillers. "There, all set. You look...almost roguish. In a dashing pirate way?"

Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:47 am

It definitely stung some, but he attempted to not let that show other than maybe a twitch of his eye, otherwise he didn't move much so Miyako would have an easier time.

"A...Ah..."

Roguish? Pirate? Aito blinked, almost attempting to try to see the bandages but obviously he couldn't do that.

Shaking the thought from his head, he accepted the painkillers and drink, quickly swallowing them. He should...definitely be fine later on.

"A...Ah..." He muttered, giving another nod, meaning a "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:53 am

Miyako smiled gently and kissed his nose very softly in case it too hurt, before pointing. "My ice cream shop is just over there. If you have any troubles just...just text or call! Even the supposedly the largest sundae on the street will not keep me from coming if you need!"

"Welcome Hibiki, good luck okay?" She couldn't kiss his lips now with that hurt one but...she wanted to for good luck. She instead kissed his forehead, brushing back some of his bangs before she put her hands behind her back and stepped back. He'd have to go on alone now... she couldn't be here for this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 8:57 am

"Ah...I'll let you know when I'm done..." That or she'd see him leave; "If you're still eating I'll meet you in there...?"

She'd have fun at her ice cream shop while he went about the meeting, he'd probably have to...explain some things, but that'd be fine...he'd explain what he needed to.

"Mn..." Aito gave a nod at her "Welcome" and stood still as she kissed his forehead. He should...probably head in now then, "I'll...see you soon then...Mn..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:02 am

"Okay! I'll wait in there just in case you wanna get something on the way out. Just send me a message when you are done. See you soon!" Miyako gave him another of her smiles, a brilliant one as she then moved to bound across the street to the ice cream shop. Mmm she loved ones that had offers like that... She wondered if eating more than one would allow her to get free food for someone else?

Hopefully! She'd need to save up energy for all the weird things she was going to bother Iyuki with for the next week at work.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:05 am

"Ah..."

With that, Miyako was off to the ice cream shop, and giving a nod to himself he let out a huff before stepping inside the building where Fujio was waiting on him.

He already knew what room to go in, and he stepped down the hall of the building without really paying much attention to the interior.

Reaching the door he let out another breath before stepping inside. Table...couches...

Normal room...

"...Mn...Sorry...late..." That apology had been...so difficulty to get out.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:14 am

"...I hope the other person is more sorry?" Fujio sat on the couch before standing on Aito's arrival, a demure and short looking japanese man in his fifties with dark hair and light eyes. He had one eyebrow raised up, rather confused at the appearance of by all means his decade and a half dead cousin's child.

They hadn't been close, but they had been close enough that...the news of the deaths and now subsequent reappearance of such family had left him a bit stunned.

He gave a small smile, a bit...amused at such an appearance on the young man and wondering what...but not questioning for now.

Near the window stood a tall man, purple of hair though a more magenta tinged shade than Iyuki's...though they were almost spitting images. If Iyuki bulked up a bit, grew his hair out and looked like an older and more dashing fellow that is. "Yo! Holy shit. What the hell those look fresh!"

Infinitely amused by everything, Takuya had dropped his smooth charming side for the moment and instead took up his amused one. He snorted a bit, wondering about this man that french snake had been so taken with.

Fujio waved his hand warningly at Takuya, silencing him immediately before the hand moved to be offered to Aito. "I'm Fujio Osamoto, this is my stepson Takuya Osamoto. Please, make yourself comfortable Hibiki Ikehara...or do you prefer something else?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:20 am

"Y...You're son's fine I promise..." Aito replied, answering Fujio as he blinked at Takuya's reaction to the injuries before towards the older man as he ran a hand through his hair. "Didn't hit back..."

He hadn't hit back, it would have been stupid too...but he doubted even if he wanted to he coudn't have... Okura would castrate him...that or they'd just cause a bigger scene...

Aito shook the man's hand as he was meant to when it was held out to him.

"Hi...Hibiki's fine..."

There wasn't even a point to his alias other than the professional sense now...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:30 am

"...Yuki punched you? Repeatedly?" Fujio's obvious shock was well obvious. He stared and shook Hibiki's hand in return but couldn't help a bit of disbelief in his voice.

Takuya was staring in utter disbelief before he started laughing so hard he fell against the window sill. He couldn't speak and Fujio shot him a warning glare. The man held his hand up and then crawled his way along the wall, exiting out a door where his laughter faded away.

Fujio sighed softly and motioned Hibiki to sit as he himself did. There was a pitcher with water and another with tea and Fujio poured himself a glass. "I thank you for not hitting him... I shall assume you two will settle it among yourselves then... and also forgive my other son. He...I believe, has felt Iyuki's anger more than a few times. Though less...overtly."

"Hibiki it is then. A drink? We have a bit...to discuss." Fujio was a bit unsure of how to proceed but he felt...maybe speaking a bit himself might help the man to open up. Selena had discussed at length about things and he...felt a bit better about the young man though he had wanted a personal meeting.

"So you know my son and his sweetheart rather...um well. And you work in a Maid and Butler Cafe... and have a fluffy kitten named Her Imperiousness Fluffelina Regalia the Third...if I am not mistaken." He coughed politely. "Is there...anything you wish me to know or...wish to know of me? It might help if we start somewhere...easy."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:38 am

"...A-Ah...yeah, he'll get over it in time..." He'd claimed to be disgusted with him, but... really...how long could this last? He doubted it'd be too long before he was drowning in sparkles again...damn those sparkles...

Aito moved to seat himself after Takuya had...made his exit, he...he had really found that funny.

"s'Fine..." He added, when it came to forgiving Takuya.

He accepted Fujio's offer of a drink, accepting either; they had things to discuss, definitely. He was about to speak up before...

"I...I didn't name the cat." Damn it, Yuzuki...

Still, the getting to know each other thing; "You can ask...whatever you want, don't really have anything to hide..."

He wasn't as secretive as he believed Okura was, so it was fine to ask him whatever.

He believed his question had been...answered though, Fujio definitely wasn't...sparkle...

"Y...Yeah though, I didn't name the cat..." He had not given that cat such a long, embarrassing name...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:51 am

Fujio let the matter of the wounds drop then, Iyuki and Hibiki would sort it out and that was all that mattered. They were adults after all.

A small smile quirked at the corner of his lips as he poured Hibiki a tea and pushed the glass over. "Forgive me. The name was rather amusing wouldn't you say? I recall hearing something to that effect..."

He waved it off, accepting Hibiki was a bit disliking in the cat's name.

"Well... I am not entirely sure what to ask. I should ask you what you would like to do and give you options? Most of your parents assets were bundled with other such things, since I have quite a few of my own to deal with and could not unfortunately take up my late cousin's work. With you presumed dead by all accounts... It all went to me. I do...have many of your family's items still saved though." Fujio's air of determined happiness dropped a bit. "Your family albums, old toys...all sorts of precious things I couldn't bare to toss away. They are all yours when you wish them..."

"As for your assets, I can give you as you wish. You are twenty-one and starting your life...I can help you manage your money as I do for the Osamoto's so that you maintain your wealth, or well... I can just hand it all over to you immediately. As it is... Your name is tied up in some...work that must be done. It may take a few years for you to be legally recognized as Hibiki Ikehara due to that wealth and accumulation that I must work around." He lifted his hands up in a shrug. "It's unfortunate... but at least I can give you some bits of it for now. It was rather...sudden to find this all out to be honest."

"As for...learning about what happened to you and what has happened since... Is there anything you think I should know?" Fujio leaned forward on his knees, before being startled by a rather familiar feeling. There were sparkles in the air, outside and heading in a beeline across the street as seen from this window.

"...I apologize, I think he found your girlfriend." The sparkles floated up into the air, Fujio sighing and shaking his head with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:05 am

"s'Fine..." Aito nodded; "The person that gave me the cat named her that..."

Aito was quiet as Fujio explained the situation, such as the old possessions he couldn't make himself toss such as albums, toys and all of those things people kept as memory keepsakes.

"Right now...I don't really have room for them..." The apartment was already kinda crowded with what he did have... Right now he didn't have room for many other things.

He understood it would...likely be awhile before he could actually use his real name again, and that was fine... To anyone that didn't know him, he was Aito Yoshioka.

"I wouldn't really know what to do with it all." He continued, after Fujio had questioned what he wanted done money-wise. It was probably a better idea to let them handle that, he understood how...sudden this was.

No need to rush to do anything.

Aito was about to answer the man's next question before..

...That aura...

He...He knew that...

"A...Ah..." Aito blinked; Takuya had found...Miyako then...

As for the question though before he'd been cut off; "I...don't really know any specific points that are more important...it's all kind of...a connecting thing." Aito gave a breath; "It's being...handled anyway...Selena's taking care of it on my end, though before that I think your step-son was already getting things done for it for those two..." Meaning the Housewife and Gar...Osamoto and Okura.

But yes, it was being handled...he wasn't sure how much Fujio knew exactly, but if he didn't know that he felt it would at least help put the man's mind at ease to know there wasn't...danger anymore for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:18 am

Fujio chuckled at the name giver's taste, trying not to laugh too much. He did like the name.

Hearing that, Fujio hmmed but waited a few moments to speak, allowing Hibiki more time to respond. No room? Well that wouldn't do... He nodded at Hibiki's response to the money though.

"Well I can handle it for you for now. I'll start by putting lump sums into your account each month, it'll be your...allowance if you pardon the term, for that time period. As for your apartment... If you wish a nicer one, you have means now. I wouldn't let family suffer unnecessarily... If you hadn't gone missing I believe you would have grown up with my son actually. I am rather the...only Ikehara left besides you, however you will have to carry on the family name in my stead." He nodded in respect towards that.

"As for the group... Yes, Takuya despite his...antics is rather cunning. His twin sister is terrifying... Between those two and now my wife...things are moving ahead nicely. Your cousins family has...much reach despite not being a large infamous name. Noble blood, old money, connections... It's a bit scary when they all focus on one thing and with your...friend's work..." The man nodded and took a sip from his tea. It would be over soon enough. "I am not entirely in on their work. I was only informed due to our familial connection... Which is question for you. Would you want to be included in such? The Osamoto's rather like strays... and would love to have you at family functions if you wished."

"Another question for you actually. When will you all stop lying to us about such things? The uh...spiritual side of things? I suppose its called that?" Fujio's shrewd eyes watching Hibiki carefully. "There is a lot... of interesting information out there once you start digging."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:29 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod; in time perhaps he'd get a nicer apartment, he'd...honestly thought about doing so since he'd gotten a job. He had just...wanted to be sure he had enough first.

So the man knew thanks to his wife and the rest of her family's connection...well...it got some explaining out of the way unless the man wanted specifics.

And-

"Gh!?" Aito had definitely been caught off guard by the man's last question. Spi...

So...they knew about that, but...

"I...I don't really know much...about it other than basic things...the spiritual thing...If you want I can probably get a pamphlet from Okura?" Her work had a lot of those...they had definitely helped Miyako, and when he'd finally looked at his own it'd helped...

If they knew...and wanted more information...then it was the least he could do.

"That...That's fine...on the family...thing..." That...That was fine...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:38 am

"Oh no, we have more than enough information for the moment though I'd be interested in the pamphlet... I was mostly wondering when you...set of young ones will stop keeping such things? Iyuki and Muika and now you as well... Your girlfriend too. Himeko was quite insistent she was one when you two started dating. She said the ping was strong like Muika's, though different." Fujio smiled a bit at Hibiki's surprise, a bit...happy. The young man was a mix of both parents looks and it made the man rather happy to have him alive and well.

"Yuriko and Takuya have odd things about them...but my wife has the weirdest barring my own son I assume, his grandfather having mysterious luck only. You will...quickly learn that Himeko knows about everything in regards to us and it was a large mystery for decades. Iyuki was recently hurt, she knew the moment it happened and panicked. She is the most of the family like you all? A...spiritual human though... not as developed as you young ones."

"When you started dating the young woman Takuya pointed out to me outside, Himeko knew. She will also know when other things happen, so be warned she will...bother you. And pester about giving her grandchildren." Hibiki was close enough that Himeko would take what she could get and with Hibiki's agreement he heard a text message sound from his phone that meant his wife... "And there she is. She is wondering if you will come to dinner at times, if you are feeling better after that beating and...Well no need to read the rest. You'll have time to learn her quirks."

Fujio gave the young man a soft smile. "I suppose welcome to the family then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:49 am

"Ah...I'll get one...then." About them though... That's what they wanted to know. "It's...just...something to cautious about... Developing weird powers out of...nowhere...

There's risks...in saying anything about them; Miyako...just developed her powers not...that long ago, same as me... I don't know why Hous-...Iyuki's hiding it, maybe because Okura, she's probably still afraid of ended up like we were before if others knew...

I guess...they'll come forward about it if they knew...you guys knew? If it's already a known...thing I think they're fine...they were fine with Miyako..."

Himeko...his wife...

She was able to tell...everything that happened in regards to the family? Just... She-

Bothered about...

He'd just started dating! She...She was talking about grandkids when he just started dating!?

"A...Ah..." Aito blinked; "Th...That's fine..."

At the welcome, he nodded; "T...Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:59 am

"If it Muika's, I shall just steal one tomorrow while over there. Us two will be in town until tomorrow night, staying at this hotel." Fujio pulled out a note with the address and information. "Takuya has some work so he tagged along and I was ordered...to retrieve taiyaiki for his twin."

"I suppose I can just bother them tomorrow about it... I thank you for being so forthcoming. That paper has really the entire family's personal cells in case you need anything. The uh, Sozen is Takuya and Yuriko's father. He's not very reliable but if you absolutely need him..." Fujio suppressed a chuckle and stood, holding out his hand again. "I should allow you to continue your day. And rescue your girlfriend. I sense...a great evil brewing in that ice cream shop."

He looked over at the window, there was a storm of dark and light sparkles coming from there. He got another text and checked it. "...Actually could you go rescue Takuya? It seems he's the one in danger. Himeko is worried."

"No need for thanks. You can call on us anytime. Himeko...will be assured of doing the same to you unfortunately... I apologize in advance for that." It was a sigh of long suffering but much love and he hung his head..
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:06 am

"Mn..." Aito gave a nod, Fujio knew what the do then when it came to getting the pamphlets and he'd be set with that.

If Aito absolutely needed any of them he could call them then...

He accepted that, and shook Fujio's hand as the man held it out again.

...Rescue?

Aito glanced towards the window, though he couldn't just...see what was going on from his spot.

Takuya...ah...so he was the one that...needed to rescuing.

Well...Miyako was eating ice cream...

"Ah, I'll go see how things are...s'Fine." It seemed...there was certainly no kidding in how much he would be contacted by Himeko...then...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:10 am

"Once you have a larger place, please feel free to come out to the house and pick up anything you would like to take back with you. Good luck and thank you, Mr Ikehara." Fujio bowed to Hibiki and smiled very softly. He was...pleased and happy with the young man and it showed.

----

Takuya meanwhile had attempted to steal ice cream repeatedly from the young woman who was eating a really large impossible sundae. He was paying for it dearly... Unable to ask any questions about her powers due to that...

(OOC: How you wish her to deal with him is up to you.)
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:14 am

(OOC: Hope its okay!)

Miyako and Takuya's sparkles were warring, the bright sparkles vs Miyako dark and angry sparkles. Her sparkles were winning by a large margin, holding off the weakening bright sparkles... Her foot on his face, she held him pinned to the floor as she sat at a table. She was eating her ice cream, the large impossible to eat one (Her third) with what could only be described as no fucks given to the squirming man under her foot.

In fact her face was positively stoic compared her usual happy expressions.

One did not steal food from the baby otter. The baby otter did not accept such actions. She dug her heel into his cheek more, her dark sparkles absorbing and devouring his light sparkles now as she went in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:19 am

"Ah...Alright." Aito replied, agreeing that he would once he had a bigger place; "Th...Thanks..."

That had...gone well at least, though the spiritual side of things was a surprise.

He gave a parting nod to the man before leaving the room, making his way to the ice cream shop where Miyako and Takuya were.

Entering the shop, he had to just...look at the scene before him, blinking for a moment or two before he approached the table.

"...Back..." Maybe his presence would save the man, as Fujio had asked of him.

Wha...Why the hell was he a footrest now...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:24 am

(OOC: It is perfectly fine!)

Takuya was texting and let out a pained whine as he laid there on the floor, her heel digging in and hurting though he didn't seem to mind otherwise. Anything he attempted to say came out muffled though, due to the foot. He squirmed a bit, hoping the girl would be distracted by her boyfriend enough to allow him to flee...

She had been terrifying... so terrifying...he was never attempting to take food again. From anyone... ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Horror   Ultimate Horror - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Horror
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next