(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 pm by The ArchKitty

» Science Rules
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Shoujo Garbage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:26 am

"You can do it just as well with more skin to pick from! I am saying it does not matter now! You saw the nicest parts so the rest will be a disappointment!" Miyako didn't stutter on this reply, which was good for the overreacting queen had gotten all riled up and overreacting.

Hibiki left her side though to grab...a blanket!? NO! Miyako's hands left her hips and she dodged out of the way, ducking under his closed eyed attempt to cover her and rushing to the other side of the room. "N-No! I'm naked and staying that way! You can't stop me! It's my decision to be naked and I will be damn it!"

She squeaked at the swear word, holding her hands to her mouth in shock. She...She wasn't taking it back!

║There's no one who can beat her║
║"Good fortune comes to those who smile"║

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:32 am

"Y...You're neck is just fine!" Other places!? She didn't know what the hell she was saying! Di... "It would not be a disappointment!"

She was overreacting and she was going to regret this after she calmed down, he knew it! He couldn't be led by her overreacting!

The...!

She'd dodged from the blanket! He could easily tell as he stumbled a bit, catching nothing. Damn it!

"When you calm down you're gonna regret your actions and I am not going to make you feel worse about it for looking!"

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

「No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.
Because the flood of love won’t stop,
I’m being filled with these feelings.
I want you to let me stay by your side.」

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:39 am

"But I did it to your stomach! So you should do it to mine. You said it feels good? So I want it to feel good! What if my neck is just a bad spot!" Miyako called out, eyes narrowed and hands on her hips at his words. Her eyes looked down at her body and she shook her head.

"It would be! I promise! My stomach's soft, not firm and my...my...chest is just... average!" She watched Hibiki carefully from her position, waiting for him to make a move so she could dodge it again. With his eyes closed he was no match for the baby otter no matter his skills!

Miyako heard Hibiki's words but she shook her head and made a negative sound. "I will be fine! I'm already ruined and broken so its fine!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:44 am

"Ruined and broken isn't good!" How could she not see this!? He was trying to do the right thing here, damn it!

She was overreacting!

"You're neck would be fine, the only reason it would hurt is because the one doing it didn't know what the hell they were doing!" He explained, "Soft, average, it doesn't matter it's not a disappointment!"

Looks weren't everything!

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:49 am

"I must be because I don't seem to mind being naked! I must be ruined and broken! I'm actually having fun yelling at you from...from across the room!" Miyako admitted, smiling just a bit. This was a silly and ridiculous situation and she...didn't understand what the hell was going on now but...damn it!

"Th-Then show me how its supposed to feel since you know how! I asked. I'm asking! Leave a hicky on my stomach!" She... her neck...someone might see... "B-Besides if you did it on my neck someone might see! S-Stomach or...elsewhere is...safer. We are supposed to be secret remember?"

"A-And you didn't see so you can't comment they are totally disappointments I can promise that!" Especially...after the fantasy image she had in her head of Selena the mysterious foreign harem woman. She...was probably exotic and hot and...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:54 am

Wh...What the hell was she saying!? She was claiming to be ruined and broken because she didn't mind being naked!?

She was gonna regret the hell out of this!

"If you put your clothes back on then fine! Your stomach!" Y...Yeah they were supposed to be a secret, but-! "Just get dressed first! You can't take back looking, and I don't want to if you're gonna be regretting this later!"

She would freak out the moment she calmed down because of how she was acting right now! There was no avoiding that, he was just trying to give her less of a reason to!

"Looks aren't the most important thing! They wouldn't be disappointments!"

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:01 am

"I refuse! I'm free of clothes now. This is way much more fun!" Miyako actually giggled, her arm covering her chest a bit as she brought a hand to her mouth. It was... it was really fun... Hibiki's reactions to her...were the best part.

"I-I didn't know I had such power...you are stuttering and standing there with your eyes closed... Are girls really this powerful in their true forms?!" Like this...was she a goddess!? Was she something to be feared and scared of like Hibiki seemed to be?! Her green eyes wide she looked down awed at herself.

This...this was...too powerful...

His words did caused another blush to come up on her face but it didn't stop her. "W-Well that's good to hear! But still... Physical attraction is an important part of relationships! S-So I can have worries!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:06 am

The...Had she just giggled!? Fun!?

True form!? What the hell was she going on about!?

What the hell kind of revelation was she having!? He was trying to be the logical one here and she was over there having some sort of naked revelation!

"Y-You don't have to worry!" Damn it, just understand already!

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:11 am

"Of course I'm gonna worry! I'm probably a petite little thing compared to some mystical harem lady from Canada. I can't help but worry!" Miyako spoke truthfully on that matter as she moved closer, peering up at the closed eyed Hibiki carefully as she drew near. He still had that blanket in his hands, she was prepared to flee if he moved to put it on her.

She would not be caged in any longer! She was free of clothes! The young woman did not notice her phone die silently and with it the alarm for her to go to class...

"...A-Are you going to give me a good feeling hicky or not?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:17 am

"S-She's from Canada that place can't be all that mystical!" She acted like Selena had the body of a untouchable Goddess, but...while yes, her body was nice it wasn't like that was all that mattered! "Your body is fine!"

He didn't need to look to be able to tell that!

"I said I'd give you the hickey when you dressed yourself!" He'd clearly stated that!

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:22 am

"Well I'm not dressing myself! This is nice, though really cold..." Miyako was closer, sneaking closer with every word. Before she..Pounced! He was holding the blanket but if she had her arms wrapped around his neck he couldn't wrap her in it! Haha!

"And if my body's fine then its fine! I still am gonna worry. And its an english speaking country close to America! I'm sure it has all sorts of things that are cool. Maybe." Miyako murmured thoughtfully, giggling again as she spoke. "Well anyways! Now you can't escape and now you can't wrap me up. So you better give me that hickey."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:27 am

She wasn't what!? Why the hell not!? Her overreaction had infected her damn brain, hadn't it! She suddenly had this damn...enjoyment of nudity all because of an overreaction!

"Grk-!?" Unable to help it, his opened as Miyako pounced him.

D...Damn it he couldn't cover her like this!

He better what!?

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:32 am

"Hi. Bi. Ki. You promised. You said it would feel good and I want to know what a good hickey feels like! And since I am fine with being naked for the moment it makes no sense for me to get redressed and then pull my shirt up! I still have the underwear on, not that it matters..." Miyako muttered a bit grumpily, staring up into Hibiki's rather startled hazel eyes with her large and determined green ones.

"Otherwise I'm not letting you go. And I won't heal the bump on my head either."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:38 am

"You are fine with it for the moment, but what about later?" Aito questioned, she had just said it! She had just said "for the moment." Shouldn't she think about that!?

For the moment!

"It does matter!" Aito retorted; it definitely mattered! It definitely mattered!

Wouldn't heal the bu-

What kind of threating situation was this!?

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:42 am

"Later I will probably be just as fine! I think you are the one overreacting now Hibiki! I said I'm fine with being naked." Miyako grumbled right back, making sure Hibiki's eyes were on her as she let go immediately and stepped back. "See? Fine! I'll keep the underwear on if it makes you feel better!"

She...blushed very slightly and clenched her fists. If he saw then there was no problems! It was fine, Hibiki was someone she trusted with way more than this so it was fine!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:46 am

He was the one overreacting!? Him!? She had just said she was fine "for the moment" and now she was trying to say she'd be fine later, wasn't that just the moment speaking!?

"Gr-!?" She'd stepped back...

She'd stepped back and he'd been too late to shut his eyes.

Why did the world have it out for him? He'd just... What had he done to deserve...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:51 am

"You promised... I want to know what it feels like. Y-You said it didn't hurt and I'm trusting you and want to know for sure! Hibiki...please?" Miyako's voice was soft as she reached over and took Hibiki's hands in hers, her green eyes staring up at his closed ones pleadingly. She... was trusting him to do this and he was...backing out...

"...The longer you put it off the longer I get to stand here shivering..." Miyako was more than a bit cold now, a rather obvious problem occurring she wasn't even noticing right now while she shivered a bit. Goosebumps covered her entirely.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:56 am

Promised... He'd agreed, not promised and he'd said he'd do it if she redressed! She was really, really ignoring those crucial parts of his words!

Gh...

Wasn't bothered? Wasn't bothered...

Her overreaction had gone to her damn head, no matter what she'd end up freaking out whether he did it or not!

"Tch." Aito took a few steps towards her, the distance being rather short as his hand moved to her shoulder. He was gently pushing her back towards the wall, it'd be...stupid and awkward as hell if they just stood there while he did this!

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:00 am

That Tsun sound made her flush strongly as his hand settled on her shoulder. Miyako took a few steps back, feeling the wall hit her back after a few moments. Her green eyes stared up at Hibiki a bit...curiously and more than a bit interested in what he was going to do. He said it'd feel good... but with him silent like this and with her back against the wall she...was warming up.

How...how would it feel to have his mouth on her stomach? Part of her...was starting to...imagine...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:08 am

As Miyako quieted Aito moved to get on his knees, the positioning being awkward if he didn't now they were up against a wall.

She wanted the damn hickey, fine. He'd said he would anyway...

He brought his mouth to her stomach, like she had been doing to him earlier. He'd chosen a higher spot though, if she stretched and her shirt rode up it'd be bad if someone noticed...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:11 am

Miyako let out a soft whimper, for some reason Hibiki on his knees like that... causing a jolt of warmth to run through her. Her hands pressed back against the wall, hands wanting to clench something but unable to find anything as his mouth touched her skin and then... began sending rather familiar jolts down her body.

She bit back a soft moan, this...was a lot different than...when others... on her neck...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:19 am

Aito attempted to block out all sounds, hearing...hearing shit wouldn't be good for him; he was leaving a mark, that's what he intended to do.

He continued giving the chosen spot attention with his mouth, he wasn't some inexperienced dumbass...and wasn't going to make any stupid mistakes.

One hand rested nearly flat against her stomach next to his head, his other didn't really have anywhere to go...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:23 am

Miyako couldn't help the soft moans that kept welling up, her stomach tensing as she sucked in breaths while Hibiki's mouth was carefully leaving a mark... Not at all like...not at all like the other feelings. Was this sorta what...sex felt like this?

She...was definitely aroused, the hand on her stomach not helping one bit... Miyako lifted a hand to her mouth and bit it, staring down at the handsome man marking her stomach up...she wanted...

Her free hand couldn't clench the wall but...maybe his hair? She moved lightly under him, her hand slipping into his hair after a moment. "H-Hibiki..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:30 am

He didn't hear a thing, he didn't hear a God damn thing! Aito kept his focus on her stomach, though much to his dismay his hand tensed as he felt her hand slip into his hair.

Gh...

Focus on her stomach...

After a few moments, he was sure a mark would be forming as soon as he pulled his mouth away, which he did; he gave a breath, his focus having been on that rather than breathing.

"Th...There..." Aito replied, "Told you...wasn't supposed to hurt..."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:34 am

The hand on her stomach tensed, causing a small gasp as Miyako didn't expect that at all. Was it from the hand in his hair? By the time he pulled away, she was panting a bit and looked down...only able to nod for the moment... A few little whimpers sounded as her legs pressed together a bit and moved, especially after he breathed on the sensitive mark he'd just made.

"...Mm...you were...right...c-could you make another?" Her eyes glanced away, looking to the floor as she flushed...not entirely or even close to that from embarrassment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Garbage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next