(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 pm by The ArchKitty

» Science Rules
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Shoujo Garbage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:21 am

Miyako went still... Hibiki made another...another sound and...his eyes... One of them opened up. She was frozen in terror again but then...Hibiki just went right back to sleep?

She let out a soft strangled sound but quickly stuffed it back down as her eyes went back to the ever showing more skin from her actions with her hand. She couldn't sit still and she had to stop biting her hand because it hurt at this point from how much she was...but it stayed over her mouth to muffle her small sounds.

Touch...was fine...and he seemed too sleepy to...notice... so...Miyako's stupid half of her brain decided it couldn't hurt and leaned down... her hand slipped away and she licked that little bit of skin showing by his hips. He was sleeping it was fine!

║There's no one who can beat her║
║"Good fortune comes to those who smile"║

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:27 am

Slowly...Very, very slowly Aito was waking up, though he was still extremely tired and unwilling to wake up. He didn't want to, but he was...

"Mn..n..." Again he stirred, "s'...too early..."

His words came out a mutter, and his eyes remained closed but he was obviously...coming to in some sense...at a snail's pace.

It was easy to tell...Aito was not a morning person.

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

「No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.
Because the flood of love won’t stop,
I’m being filled with these feelings.
I want you to let me stay by your side.」

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:32 am

It...it was not too early...and Hibiki was being cute... He wasn't someone who woke up easy that was for sure... Miyako let out a soft little sound as her mouth settled on the spot between his stomach and his hip without thinking now. She could kiss it...it was soft and nice...and not really soft but just soft like in a different way. He'd stay asleep for a bit...

Hibiki was waking up but her mind was going to sleep as she gently sucked on his skin. This...was fun... her hand stopped its movements, settled up under his shirt for the moment as her mind focused on...skin...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:40 am

"Mn...nn..." Aito didn't wake up, only stirring more every now and then as Miyako continued to fall to her temptations.

His head moved slightly on the pillow, though it wasn't like he could cuddle into it any further than he already had.

"Nn..." After a bit longer, his eyes cracked open again; "...'n...What...mn..."

He felt...something, but...

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:44 am

Hibiki was making sounds and they just made Miyako react worse. No this was so not right! But...skin and kissing the skin was nice... he had the most perfect stomach... Her eyes glanced up while sucking on his skin just as his eyes opened and he questioned... which caused her to squeak and toss herself back.

NO NO NO NO! What has she been doing!?

What in the WORLD?!

She scooted against the wall, hands on the bed and holding the sheets tightly, while her face was a deep dark red. She couldn't look the sleepy and adorable Hibiki in the eye...all she could do was stare at that...large...red mark that...might be... a hicky soon...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:51 am

"Mn..." Aito finally lifted his head off the pillow some; "Nn..."

Miyako...Ah, right, she'd had to stay the night. It didn't take long for his memories to return to him. Though...she was...cowering(?) in against the wall...?

He was...forgetting something, but...what...?

Waking up...

"...School..." That...that's right if he was awake now... Shouldn't she already be heading back to her dorms so she wouldn't get caught!? He didn't...wake up early normally, had she overslept?

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:55 am

Hibiki wasn't aware of her actions, Miyako's heavy breathing slowing just a bit as she tried to smile. Her eyes moved from the obvious hicky to his face and she found she was too embarrassed to look him in the eye...

She barely heard that dreaded word, though it did cause a visible impact before it settled in her brain. She jolted and made a rather strangled noise before nodding. Scrambling towards the end, she fell off the bed with a shriek and then crawled over to her purse.

Her phone, almost dead, showed the time as...much earlier than she needed and with a relieved sigh she put it back in the purse. "S-School...I-I-I c-can...m-m-make it...n-no...worries..."

Miyako hung her head there on the floor, unable to speak to Hibiki for the moment without extreme fluster.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:01 pm

At Miyako's panic, Aito started waking up a bit faster, his hand moving to his eyes to rub them in attempt to wake himself further as Miyako checked the time.

"W-"

Just when he was about to ask, she answered his question for him; it wasn't too late for her to make it. That...That was good...

"A...Ah..." Moving to sit up, he felt...an odd spot...

Huh?

Was that... That...Then earlier that had...

Aito blinked. Miyako had...left...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:04 pm

Hibiki was still obviously half asleep, so Miyako was just about to start getting dressed and flee before he could see her...her...fall into temptation... His Ah told her that he had heard her and she nodded, hands going to his shirt to pull it up off of her when...

He went silent. Miyako glanced over and noticed his eyes staring at the...the mark she had... left and she jolted as if struck, squeaking. Then she began vibrating, her face red as she sat there and her eyes glued to the floor as she awaited some...grand...anger or...something...anything... how she was...weird and awful or...just...weird and...

She couldn't stop feeling like she'd do it again if given the chance either...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Aito, still just a little bit too out of it to notice Miyako's panic, continued looking down at the mark.

Miyako...had left...a mark...

She'd actually...left a mark...

He kept looking at it before...

...promptly falling back on his side in bed. Whatever. It wasn't...like it was anything...big... Just a hicky that he could easily hide on his...stomach.

What had...possessed her to do that though?

It...It wasn't bad or anything, but...why...? Why there, and why...do that?

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:13 pm

"I-I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" Hibiki had stared and stared and stared and then fallen over in disgust! Miyako stood up, her fists clenched at her hips and side with her eyes shut tightly.

She bowed low to the man, continued her scared quivering and bit her lip to keep it from shaking as well. She...she...had done such an awful thing...without permission and her mouth...her mouth had been...

Her quivering turned into a bit of a different sort as she let out a soft little groan, her hands shifting to her face to cover up the red that was burning there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:17 pm

At Miyako's apologies, Aito lifted himself up again to look at her properly, seeing her bowing in apology to him.

"s'Fine...not a big deal..." Aito replied; he didn't care about...hickies, but maybe he...cared a twinge due to confusion.

It wasn't a big deal...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Miyako stared and stared and stared. Her large green eyes were just the most confused as she looked at Hibiki. Had...what...not a big deal?

She spluttered, attempting to reply with words only for sounds and weird little squeaks to escape her. Her arms waved lightly as she tried and failed to reach coherency and when that failed her, she fell to the floor and curled up in a ball and shook slightly.

What...

what.....

whaaaaaaaaaaat.........

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:24 pm

"A...Ah..." Aito blinked as Miyako...fell to the floor and curled up!? Wha...It hadn't been a big deal, it was okay!

Moving from the bed, he went over to Miyako as she continued to break down.

His hand rested lightly on her shoulder as...some form of snapping her from it, but...he really didn't know what to do.

"s'...s'Fine to...leave...those...it's not a big deal..."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:29 pm

Hibiki's hand on her shoulder calmed her quivering a bit and she uncovered her eyes enough to look up at him in shock. Miyako had...no idea what to do but...

"..." A high pitched squeak erupted from Miyako as Hibiki's words penetrated just slightly but... she couldn't help her immediate response. "I-I-I left it on...there...really...low...on your stomach...and I... you were...sleeping and...it...I don't..."

She stuttered some form of reply, much better than her previous sounds. She knew what she had to do though... she had to give him suitable recompense! She uncurled and shifted onto her back, her eyes shut tightly as she lifted up his shirt to expose her own stomach. "H-H-Here! Y-You can... pay me b-b-back..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:33 pm

A...Ah yeah, while he was sleeping, but still... He...didn't care about getting hickies left on him, they were...relationship...and...it was fine...

"Gh-!?" Aito's eyes widened in surprise as Miyako uncurled and showed him her stomach and... "I...I am not leaving one a...as payback!" He responded quickly.

That... He was not!

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:39 pm

"I-I feel bad! I want to make restitution for my...my...unthinking actions!" Miyako squeaked out, not lowering the shirt at all despite her rather flustered face and inability to open her eyes. How could she make this all better?! Just that had been weird and rude and...

She knew she would have done it again! She would have fallen into it and just left a mark and the sleeve covered hands covered up her flushed face with elbows in the air. "I-I was tempted and I fell into that temptation and it is awful and I am sure I would have done it again and I don't know... what to do!"

Her legs shifted as she lifted them up, her knees sitting in the air as her hips moved lightly. She was so flustered! How did she fix this?!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:43 pm

H...How was he supposed to calm her down!? He... He wasn't...doing that pay back for a reason, damn it! Unless you were in a relationship where you got back at each other like that then that wasn't a reason to give them!

"Ghg...g...Y...You leave 'em because you want to, it's not a big deal....I...I don't mind it, seriously!" Quickly, he tried to explain this; really, it wasn't bad!

Gh...

"It...It's not awful, it's what...what happens in...in a relationship!" That was just how it was! He guessed... This wasn't exactly something you just...asked permission to do it just...happened...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Miyako's voice came out in a strangled whine, trying to explain that...she still felt bad! "But I still feel baaad! I can't stop feeling bad no matter what you saaay. I feel bad for not asking and I feel bad for...just doing it and I..."

"H-How can you not mind it?! Its...my mouth was...th-there...on your skin!" The whine disappeared a bit, replaced mostly by confusion and a bit of awe. "I-Its what happens in...relationships...that include... I've never given into those temptations! W-We just started dating...this would make me...make me a...loose woman!... Aaah I am a loose woman! I'm stuck...with my shame..."

Her voice was weak as she kicked her feet against the floor lightly. She was not! She was not a loose woman! But she had acted as such...so that made her... made her... A small little whimper sounded as the baby otter flailed lightly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:15 pm

"No it does not!" That did not mean she was a...a "loose woman!" There was nothing wrong with...with doing those sorts of things anyway! Doing those things didn't make a "loose woman!"

If that was the case then what the hell was he!?

It definitely wasn't true!

If he could, he would explain how his situation went, but even he wasn't stupid enough to blatantly talk about a previous relationship with someone else to the person you were currently in a relationship with!

"You...You do those things because you want to, it doesn't make you...a 'loose woman' or anything." Aito continued; "It's nothing to feel...feel ashamed for; there's no... There's no schedule for when and where things should happen between people in a relationship, this stuff just happens, in the moment, and stuff!"

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:56 pm

"But...I did...that..." Miyako waved her hand vaguely in the direction of Hibiki's stomach, the other taking over ashamed face covering duty but failing to hide the deep red blush.

His words only made her shake more. She only did it cause she wanted to...which kind of did make her a loose woman. A-And to hell with there not being a schedule! Miyako popped up at that, her hands planted on the ground and gripping his sleeves as well as the floor as she stared up at him. "You don't just...just...suck on a man's stomach when you first start dating! Th-There may not be a schedule but...but..."

But there...definitely was a line...wasn't there? She had crossed it with her actions! "I-I just did something to you that you didn't...want so...there... I didn't know if you did want or not. S-So...that was really awful of me. I'm...I'm sorry. I also...touched it...with my hands..."

"YOUR STOMACH! Nothing else! It was showing and looked really tempting and...and..." Miyako stuttered as she realized how that could be taken after a moment, small little flustered sounds coming from her.

She was messing this up so bad...she was...messing it up so bad she was so bad at this!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:02 pm

"Gh...It's just my stomach, a...and I don't care if you leave marks like that, hell if I was more conscious it would have felt good..g..." What the hell was he supposed to say!? "Some people do do that stuff...starting out..."

It wasn't like she'd groped him or anything it was just his stomach!

How could he just get this across!?

"I...I don't care if you do that stuff to me, I really don't mind it..."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:13 pm

Miyako was for a moment there...starting to feel better. Hibiki seemed...at least okay with it. She'd just never have to do it again and things would be just fine she felt...

It would have felt good...The small smile that was starting to appear on her lips froze as she let out a small little nervous laugh. It...would have felt good? People did that stuff starting out... But...but... didn't that make her...

Her eyes went down to the covered mark that she knew was there, unable to look Hibiki in the eyes. He didn't...mind this sort of thing...she should have expected that, he was a bit older and had had...an entirely sexual relationship? Well there had been feelings but...it had been obvious there were a bit more of the feeling you up kind of feelings as well...

"It...would have felt good?" Miyako murmured softly, her face still red but her hand falling from it finally.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:21 pm

"A..Ah..." That...seemed to make her feel better, and it wasn't like he'd lied by saying that; had he been more conscious it would have felt good, he knew that... He had just been...more than even half asleep at the time, and had already even noticed anything...

But, point was it would have felt good, nothing to be ashamed about.

"Yeah..." He replied, his hand moving to his hair; this was...still awkward to try to explain, but...he was doing his best at this!

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:27 pm

"I-I guess... The few...ones I've gotten kinda hurt." Miyako raised a hand to her neck and the top of her collarbone, looking away. Hibiki seemed just as nervous as she was, but really it was an awkward topic!

But...kind of important. She had just...given him a hicky and touched his stomach with her mouth. They kind of had to have SOME kind of discussion about things. Avoiding it might lead to more freak outs again!

"I probably seem like a silly innocent kid right now then. Haha, sorry Hibiki." Inexperienced silly kid who just...was so bad at everything and stumbled around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Garbage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next