(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Garbage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:19 pm

"They are closer so... Otters it is!" Miyako's excitement was almost palpable now, pleased with Hibiki's agreement to head for the otters. It wasn't like they wouldn't be able to see all sorts of fishes along the way anyways!

"There's lots of large tanks built into the walls so if you wanna stop and see something just do so! I can tell you what types and stuff too, especially if its ocean ones. My family's house is by the ocean." With her usual excitedness much stronger now and...somewhat tempered by just contentness, she led Hibiki along past a few of the large tanks that made up the walls and lent a blue light to the dim place.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:12 pm

"Mn..." Otters it was, and Aito followed as Miyako led him along past some of the other large tanks throughout the building and towards their destination.

Considering he'd never really ventured into an aquarium before, his eyes roamed around some as Miyako explained the tanks.

Her family's home was near the ocean?

"...Seems peaceful..." Instead of thinking it, he managed to voice that response; living near the ocean...his parent's home had still been in the city, not really near the ocean...

There'd been a really large river though...

So perhaps the ocean had been a trainride away or something.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:55 pm

Hibiki was still rather quiet, but Miyako was perfectly fine with that since she could see him looking at everything. She could explain things if he had questions, but after her short little speech she was content to hold his hand and lead him along in silence. There was no fidgeting at all... Which was a miracle in and of itself.

Miyako was a bit startled as Hibiki mentioned it seemed peaceful, so she couldn't help letting out a soft little giggle. "You could walk to the shore during the summer to swim, it wasn't a big city but it had enough things there to keep people occupied. I guess... it's really peaceful compared to here, but I like it here just as much."

"What kind of place did you live?" She...was allowed to ask such things! So Miyako quietly hoped it wouldn't upset him and hoped for the best. The cute fishies were nice and she stopped in front of a large tank housing a lot of bottom dwellers and coral reef types to talk with him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:07 am

Growing up in a place where you could walk along the shore, and swim whenever...sounded calming; it wasn't like he was obsessed with oceans or swimming, but it just...sounded like it'd be nice overall...

This city was busy, but it wasn't bad; it was easy to go along, people minded their own business for the most part and it was easy to live.

Aito stopped as Miyako did, looking in the tank that'd caught her attention to see the bottom dwellers and reef type animals.

"Hn..." What kind of place did he live at? "Ah...before...things...I was in a city, had a really big river but wasn't really near an ocean... My home was a bit...out of the way from the main city, big house, big area that was ours..."

He...sort of remembered it, he remembered the basic details of it, the outside, the overall look...his room, and the wine cellar...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:41 am

Hibiki was always thinking when he went quiet, so Miyako let him as they stared at the tiny little fishes. She let go of his hand for a moment to lean down and peer at a particularly adorable little crab waddling along. It caused a bright smile and a happy giggle to sound as she watched it.

Her eyes glanced up and she turned that smile for the crab on him. "Oh wow. A really big river and a big house? With a yard?"

Those green eyes widened as she straightened back up. A yard! She didn't have one, her family's house was nice enough but definitely did not have room for a yard, especially near a city!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:53 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a small nod, his eyes turning to Miyako as she looked up at him before he looked back at the crab waddling around the tank. "...Only remember a few rooms though in the house..."

He didn't even know if that place still existed, not that it mattered, it wasn't any place he felt he needed to check or go back to. He was perfectly fine here.

"...It never went to the river much, I just saw it occasionally...so I knew it was there..." Considering how young he'd been he hardly ventured into the city unless one of his parents brought him along.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:22 am

"What rooms?" Miyako felt at ease asking Hibiki these questions, his face and expressions much more interesting to look at than the familiar aquarium at the moment. Her hand moved back to his, sliding her fingers between his as she smiled with a blush.

She nodded and thought on the river, wondering but not really wanting to ask a bit since it seemed like it would be something about his parents.

She wanted to know...well everything, she wanted to learn all sorts of things about Hibiki.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:58 am

"...I remember my room...it was big, there was a lot of stuff in it..." From what he could remember that's what it'd looked like; he'd had a lot of things even if he hadn't always touched it all...

The other rooms...

"I remember the wine cellar too...those two specifically...other than what it looked like outside..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:02 am

"Mm." Miyako was unsure what to ask about the room but smiled and led Hibiki on more, the otters were waiting and the crab had scuttled away. There were signs with arrows, a few posters and other such information about the aquarium along the way but it wouldn't be far to the otters...

"D-Did you drink?" She asked the stupid question as soon as it popped into her head, knowing it was stupid after it left her mouth with a bit of embarrassment but unable to take it back. A wine cellar?! Who had one of those in their house... Miyako's eyes wide, she realized that...was...had Hibiki been a rich...kid? Outside?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:32 am

"Gh-!?" Did he drink!? Wh...

She was asking him if he'd drank?

"I...was five..." Aito blinked, though he didn't look...frustrated or anything, just subtly surprised. He remembered the wine cellar because...

... "The wine cellar...was where I was hiding when the place got broken into..."

The image had really just kind of...stuck. He'd run in there and couldn't really have looked for long, or taken the time to really take everything in, but in those few moments that image had just stuck with him.

She seemed...shocked about something...?

Her eyes were widened after he'd mentioned the wine cellar...

"...What is it?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:59 am

"I-I well... must have been really rich to have a wine cellar. I've never even seen one in my life! So I was wondering if like well off families had their kids drink at dinner too... I really don't know. That's why I was shocked, its kind of an odd thing to hear about." Miyako explained a bit sheepishly, reaching up and tugging her pigtail a bit.

Her hand squeezed his as he spoke about hiding in the cellar. So it wasn't a nice memory... she smiled and nodded. "Mm... when we get somewhere else, can I ask about it?"

She'd rather not here when it was a nice... nice... "Is this a date? Are we...dating?"

Miyako was still a bit unsure and looked away, her face red still but... but... it kind of couldn't go unspoken too much longer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:08 am

"A...ah...no, they don't..." Aito replied; "Rich kids, I guess...I grew up with more stuff...not that I messed with most of it..."

He'd had specific favorite things, other things he paid no mind too...

He had to question why he'd had a lot of stuff to begin with, he could hardly remember if there was a reason or not other than his parents maybe wanting to spoil him? He...wasn't sure...

When she questioned if she could ask more about it, he gave a small nod after a moment; it was...a bit odd...talking about it all considering all the effort put in to her not knowing any of this...

Really though...it was something she'd know about eventually, the more she stuck with them the more likely she'd eventually know...

...Especially now-

That subtly surprised expression returned at Miyako's next question. H...He'd thought it was obvious it was! He'd thought his...his actions earlier had been answer enough!

"A...Ah..." He replied, his free hand moving to his hair to ruffle it out of habit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:25 am

"Oooh..." Okay so kids DIDN'T drink at dinner. Good to know! Miyako's smile was still bright, her cheeks might get tired but really she smiled all of the time. Hibiki's words made her smile morph into a grin. "Ooh? Were you the play in the box type of kid?"

She could just imagine it and smiled at the cute thought, he did seem like a simple type of person. He'd...definitely be suited for more elegant items than a bunch of them.

The young woman was definitely not attempting to push away happy thoughts of Hibiki in a nice suit when his surprised expression caused her to widen her eyes as well. He seemed nervous, ruffling his hair a bit and... that was...sort of...yes? Maybe? It was probably a yes but...

"U-Um I know its silly to say... but..." Miyako murmured softly, almost reaching the otter area and pausing for a moment before going in. She moved in front of him and took both of his hands before looking up. "Thank you...and um...if we are dating...Can you say my name for once?"

Had she ever heard it before from his lips?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:31 am

P...Play in the box type of kid...

...He...He had the right to remain silent.

Aito did, however, avert his eyes at the question, his hand not leaving his hair as he did so. He had his right to remain silent on that question. Box...

What...

He...He hadn't ever said her name? He really hadn't!? He...He called people by their names...kind of...when he was referring to them...

So then...he hadn't...

"...Miyako..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:40 am

Miyako noted the strong and quiet reaction to her question... He was. Hibiki definitely was the play in the box type of kid... she'd have to say something later to him but for now her mind was utterly taken over by...

With her face a color deeper than the red of cherries, she stared up for a few moments of shock before she let go of his hands. Her own rose to her face, covering her cheeks as she then promptly looked down. His voice was quieter than usual... it just made it worse! Would even the otters be able to save her from this ruin!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:46 am

Wh...Why the strong reaction!?

He'd just said her name! He'd just simply...simply said her name like she'd wanted him too! Wh...Why'd that caused such a reaction!?

He averted his eyes again after his hands had been dropped, one immediately returning to his hair. He'd...He'd just said her name...he hadn't said it weird or anything...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:57 am

If she died it would be his fault! But as soon as she thought that, her mind focused once more on the fact that she probably would from now on hear it often... And it helped that it was really chilly to her in here, so her red face was rather quickly cooled off.

"Sorry I just...well..." Miyako couldn't explain how happy it made her and she smiled up at him as her hands moved from her face to take Hibiki's free hand again. There was definitely still red there but...

"I'd never heard my own name from you before so it was... a new feeling! It made my heart race a bit." She explained anyways with a sheepish laugh as she began leading him into the otter area with a tiny shiver. Otters awaited! No standing around, she'd get too cold!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:03 am

"S...s'Fine..." Aito answered, grasping her hand in return after Miyako had taken it again.

He...He really hadn't...said it before... How? He worked with her, talked to her at work sometimes, sometimes they ran into each other off work, how in all that time had he not...?

Hearing her name had ended up meaning...that much?

As she led him along, he followed as they both headed off towards the otters. Just...don't fret or something about...about the name thing...just... This and otters, focus on that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:11 am

Miyako was happy as Hibiki took her hand again, her smile increasing just a tiny bit as she pulled him over into the otter den! There were all sorts of things in here, mostly information about otters and little areas to see the different types... Enclosures that led to swimming tanks you could see them play in and with a laugh, Miyako rushed over to the babies that were playing a small game together.

She squeed just a little bit, tugging Hibiki along unknowingly as she hurried over to see them all playing. They were chasing each other around, unbeknownst to her making similar sounds to those she was making at them. So...so cute...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:20 am

Feeling Miyako tug him along with a bit more excitement than before, Aito's eyes widened just a bit out of mild surprise as he quickened his steps to keep up.

Otters, they were definitely in the otter exhibit now and there were a few playing withing the enclosure. Glancing over at Miyako he noticed her watching the baby otters that were playing.

And she was...

Was she making otter sounds too...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:35 am

Miyako was extremely excited! Otters, baby otters and they all were playing and chasing and... she ended up making tons of cute little sounds unnoticed, matching up with the ones in the enclosure who were playing tag in the water now.

Her left hand came up to her mouth, almost as if she was trying to stifle the reactions before she had to cover her eyes and dramatically pronounce, "Please...please for my sanity lead me away Hibiki. I might die from how cute they are if I stay!"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:42 am

Aito's eyes shifted between Miyako and the otters every so often, looking at one for a few moments before switching to the other. The otters were running around and playing in the water now, but at Miyako's...rather dramatic proclamation he had to stop and blink for a moment.

"A...Ah..." He guessed...he should...

Following Miyako's request, he took her free hand and attempted to lead her off towards the next exhibit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:10 am

The whole area was filled with otters and otter facts, but once they were safely out of reach of the baby otters, Miyako seemed better as her hand gripped his tightly. She was also flustered a bit by how she had acted but... really they would have been stuck there all day...

"Sea otters are really cute and have really soft fur. They like things like mussels and clams and they whack them open with rocks to get at them and they rarely leave the water! Food is definitely the most important thing to them and they can eat up to thirty percent of their body weight a day!" Miyako, it seemed, loved sea otters to death and was willing to extout their great facts...to Hibiki...despite her red face, as he led her reluctant body away...from the otters... "The babies ride on the mother's stomachs and they hold hands and seaweed to stay together while floating in the water. Its...so cute..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:13 am

She...really knew a lot about otters, though considering she seemed to love them so much it was obvious she'd probably know a lot of information about them.

They were definitely...one of the better water animals...

He listened as Miyako continued talking about otters, moving on to facts about the baby otters and how they rode on their mothers, being quiet so she could speak.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:27 am

"They actually don't really go on land much at all! Not even to reprod-" Miyako's bright exposition on sea otters was cut off at that, blinking as she halted rather awkwardly. Nope!

Hibiki was quiet and she laughed again with a smile, pushing aside that slightly odd subject while trying to not continue to bore him. "Sorry, I just really like otters a lot. They are my favorite animals... Did you want to see the stingray exhibit? That's the special one they have for a few months it seems."

She tilted her head curiously, her green eyes staring up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Garbage
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: