(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shoujo Garbage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Aito's attention moved to the blankets and the tables when Miyako pointed them out before she began leading him towards them, pointing over at them...but his coat's sleeve covered her hand...

There...weren't many selections due to the season, but there were a few, style didn't...really matter, did it? Just picked one that he believed fit best with his apartment...

When Miyako said she would check out the tables, he gave a nod as his eyes went over the blankets.

Maybe...a dark green? Nothing that gave a headache to look at, a dark...calmer color that was easy on the eyes...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Miyako looked over sizes and general information...wanting to get one that would fit nicely and not be too large. Besides color would be nice to have too...

It took her only a few minutes before she was practically skipping back over to Hibiki, a happy little jog with a grin. "I got em memorized! Do you see any you like?"

Was he having trouble with the blankets? Maybe... she could help?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:45 pm

"...Maybe a...dark green, or something..." Aito replied, glancing at Miyako as she skipped back over to him now that she had the tables memorized. "Something easy on the eyes..."

Bright colors were...unfitting for his apartment anyway, and his personality...

There were a few darker colors; greens, blues, reds, grays...the typical ones, along with a few bright ones, but darker was ideal.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:56 pm

"Dark green would be nice. I prefer black or purple...but green suits you better." Miyako nodded with a grin, reaching over to the dark green one to attempt to grab it for him. She attempted to pull the blanket off of the shelf before any help could be given, it was up higher and his sleeves slid back up her arm as she attempted to pull. Small frustrated noises sounded as she couldn't get it out from under any of the others!

She could do this though! She was supposed to be... helping... "I've got...it..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:04 am

"A-..." He could...get it...

Miyako was set on pulling it out, but...considering the weight of all the others on top of it that made things...a lot more difficult. Aito stepped forward next to Miyako, reaching up to lift the blankets on top up while she pulled it out.

If they didn't do this there'd likely be a huge mess by the time they got the blanket.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:12 am

With the weight off it was much easier to tug it out! And thus with all her strength from earlier pulling, she tugged out the blanket with a little omph as she stumbled back.. She didn't fall though! Holding the oversized blanket wrapped in her coat covered arms and hands now, her voice was muffled behind it. "Thanks! I got it. Lets go to the counter now."

She then began her waddling away, attempting to walk while holding the blanket up and not tripping over it, while also not able to see much.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:17 am

Aito set the blankets back down once Miyako had tugged the blanket out; it was...good she hadn't fallen, considering he'd been occupied, he wouldn't have been able to have done anything had she done so.

... Whatever... They got the blanket, they could head to the counter...

That blanket as it was was almost as big as her though, and just by looking...

Aito blinked before letting out a silent huff, catching up to Miyako as she waddled towards the counter; "Oi...ah...fold it up more...not as big then...roll it..."

If they rolled it or folded it up more, it could just be carried under her arm if she really wanted to carry it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:24 am

"Mm its fine for now! If I fold it it'll touch the ground and get dirty." Her face was still hidden but she turned bright red, the muffled voice seemingly sheepish. Miyako didn't want his blanket dirty and well she wanted to help and this was all she could do!

"They'll do that at the counter, so it'll be easy to carry on the way to your place." She huffed lightly, not wanting to bother him with that... Especially since the counter was in sight! Maybe. She hit the edge of a rack with her shin and yelped before laughing it off. "Almost there!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:29 am

"I could pick it up..." He could pick up the lower half of it to keep it from touching the floor, wasn't like it'd be bad if it touched for like...three seconds to fold it, but...but whatever...

They'd fold it at the counter, but...

Gh...Whatever!

They were almost to the counter anyway, they'd fold it for them and then they could carry it to the-

He tensed slightly in surprise as Miyako hit her knee before she...laughed it off. Gh... Really; Aito stepped ahead some and leaned down enough as they walked to take the other end, lifting it up so Miyako could lower what she was carrying so she could actually see where she was going.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:34 am

"N-No! H-Hey, I can carry it." Miyako gave a short soft whine as Hibiki picked up the lower end, the blanket automatically lowering in her arms at his action. They were almost at the counter anyways, it wasn't like it mattered but her red face was still a bit shocked.

She didn't really fight to take it back though, muttering a soft thank you as she set the blanket on the counter for the person to scan. Miyako then greeted the worker with a grin, waiting for Hibiki to set his end up... She should definitely pay for this for him... but how to get him to let her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:44 am

When Miyako didn't argue with his assistance he continued walking, giving a small nod to her quiet thanks as they approached the nearest check-out counter. He set up his end after Miyako had put hers up so it could be scanned.

Wall...

...His wallet was in his coat...

He glanced over to Miyako, blinking before averting his eyes; "My wallets in my coat..."

She could just hand him the wallet and they'd be done with blanket shopping.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:48 am

Miyako smiled, nodded as if intending to pull his wallet out for him... and then reached into her little baggy under the coat and pulled her own out. "Uh oh I can't seem to find it."

Hibiki's wallet was her hostage! Hahah. She pulled out a few larger bills and handed them over to pay for the blanket for the kotatsu after it was rolled up and set aside. Hibiki had a lot of things to pay for and just...it had been her idea, she'd feel so guilty making him pay...for things...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:54 am

"Gh-..." She...Was she holding it...his wallet...hostage!? It was clearly in the inner pocket, she could just grab it, but she refused! He had enough, and it was going to his apartment anyway from what he'd gathered from their conversation!

He couldn't just get it himself either!

"I...coulda..." It was already too late, she had already paid for it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:58 am

Miyako got her change back and nodded. "I-It was my...idea... so I figure I get it..."

She had...had come up with it! She had plotted this and somehow it led to this and what were they doing they weren't talking anything over and it was all so sudden and...

Miyako's face burst into a strong and obvious blush as she looked down to put her wallet and money away. "U-Um you can carry it and then...we can head to...your place."

They should...talk about things...when there... talking was good...they'd sorta been doing so in pieces.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:02 am

"....Fine." After a couple of moments of silence of consideration, and mental warfare on Aito's part, he agreed; he'd carry it back then, get to his apartment, make the kotatsu, and order their food. There were a few places around where he lived...so they still had a selection.

Though udon was still an option as well if Miyako still wanted it.

"I'll buy the food then." If she wanted to be the one to pay for the blanket, then he'd handle food.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:08 am

He was so silent, Miyako felt she'd done something really wrong... she just wanted to help Hibiki out and... he agreed! The nervous smile she had been wearing morphed into a happy one as she gave a little jump. The cashier hid a smile as Miyako then took Hibiki's hand again and nodded.

"You can definitely buy the food then! Mmm, there's so much to choose from around here, not like at the school. No one delivers to the dorms for the high school students... I can't wait to graduate." This was a good plan! He could take her to the apartment and she would definitely be starving after making a table for him!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:18 am

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod when Miyako agreed, after she'd considerably brightened at his acceptance to let her buy the blanket. "There's a few places that deliver near my apartment... If you still want udon we can get that... there's a place nearby..."

Considering it ate up her energy to make things with her abilities, she'd probably...definitely be more than just a little hungry by the time she was finished with it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:31 am

"I really like lots of things! So I'm fine with anything you'd prefer, I mean I really like pretty much anything as long as it's edible and not bugs!" Miyako nodded, she had been offered bugs to eat before, the ones covered in chocolate...eugch!

"I'll be happy with anything you want to feed me, even cakes for dinner again haha." She smiled up at him, pleased and happy once more as they headed back to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:38 am

Aito tucked the now safely bagged and rolled blanket under his arm as they left the store and began heading back to his apartment; "Aa...udon just has a bigger serving..."

Bigger serving mean more to eat, could also get something with rice in it as well.

"Udon, curry rice, ramen..." He was mostly naming off things that would be filling, and also had a decently sized serving.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:42 am

"Mm...udon it is then? Though...curry rice too...and ramen..." Miyako's mouth watered, all three sounded good... All three at once...Mmm...

Hibiki's hold on her hand was the only thing keeping her from wandering off in a food daze. She could definitely eat all three! And more, especially if she was gonna make something again. Last night she had almost taken out the whole cafeteria while attempting to fill the black hole after her work!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:49 am

"Mn..." He was thinking about the food as well, though mostly on what all to get; he could go about ordering it and go pick it up while Miyako made and prepared the table. The place wasn't far so even if they didn't deliver he could just walk over to it...

Odango...also sounded good... Extra odango...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:56 am

Miyako and Hibiki were rather quiet for now, thoughts of food overriding anything else really it seemed, though Miyako did not know that. She herself was stuck just thinking of all the food possibilities...

She would be fine even if he didn't get her enough too, she could always eat at the cafeteria later as well! Or sneak over to the University one a few blocks down. They'd be open later...

It was these thoughts that brought them up to Hibiki's apartment building rather quickly, though there was an odd papersack outside of his door. Miyako pointed with a sleeved hand again, blinking before rushing ahead since she had his keys and could get the door. "Look at that. Huh? Its got my name on it."

She blinked as she got closer, slowing from her hurried jog as she bent down... She should get the door first though for him! Even if...it was flustering...for her to do this it would be more rude to make him do it! Her hand went for a pocket and patted until she found his keys, before unlocking the door and sliding it open carefully in case of kitten. "I'll get this...weird bag. I wonder whose handwriting this is?"

She bent down and scooped up the bag, holding it and looking at the card stapled to it. The handwriting might be...very familiar to Hibiki...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:00 am

"Huh?"

Aito blinked as they finally reached his apartment, noticing the bag in front of the door, a package...? He hadn't ordered anything though online... It...It had Miyako's name on it? Why was it here then, it wasn't like anyone knew about them!

He stepped over towards her as she got the keys to unlock the door, glancing at the bag to see...

...That handwriting...was awfully familiar...

He had a weird feeling, he...would order the food after they figured out what the hell this was...

"I...might know..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:08 am

"Oh? Really? Who is it then...? Wait, here lets get inside, don't want to let the cold air out!" Miyako hurried in with a slight tint, still a bit nervous about being in his apartment alone but the mystery of the bag making her hurry. Once she was inside, she plopped onto the floor near his bed before she opened the bag up and blinked. It wasn't too bright in the room right now but it looked like. "Oh, its just manga it looks like. I don't read it too much, but that was nice of someone...how did they know to leave it here though?"

The mystery solved, she shrugged and set it aside so she could get Hibiki's coat off...though it was cold in here... She left it on for now with a red face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:16 am

"..." Before he could answer, Miyako got the door open and said they should get inside first; he gave a small nod, letting her step inside first before following behind her. He shut the door, and cut the lights on, adding some light to the room overall before he set the bag down.

It was a manga?

Aito blinked, why would someone send her a manga and why would it be delivered here... If it was just a manga though it...seemed fine? Nothing to really worry about then...

His phone in his pocket rather than his coat, he pulled it out, preparing to call the closest ramen shop for their food to order. "If it's just a manga...it's fine...?"

Still...while he felt fine going ahead with their order it was still weird for it to be sent to her, and delivered here. Other than them...

"It...might be from Selena..." That handwriting...she was also the only person that knew about...

It better not be a damn tsundere manga to bite at him. God damn it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoujo Garbage   Shoujo Garbage - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoujo Garbage
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: