(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Are These Supposed to Do That?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 12:56 am

And...that was that...

Aito let out a breath; "When you use your powers, keep your focus then...otherwise disaster..."

What'd happened so far had been...fixable, and he felt...she had to have some limitations, but that didn't mean it was impossible for things to get uglier if she didn't learn to keep a grasp on her abilities.

Hell, even he had to be careful with his...

They didin't need...anymore accidents like today, his apartment couldn't fit a million random creations, and if she created something like that rain cloud again she'd probably end up getting herself zapped again...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:02 am

"Mhm..." Miyako nodded slowly, her head still hung lowly as she agreed. Disaster...and messes for him...

With her free hand she brushed aside bangs and took a deep breath. Moving to her knees carefully, she bent down in the most formal and supplicating bow she knew with her face almost touching the floor. "I'm sorry Hibiki. I'm causing you so many...just problems. First with the rushing over and then the plant and then the rain cloud...and now my hand. I really owe you a lot."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:10 am

"E...Eh?" Aito blinked, his eyes slightly wider than his normally composed state as Miyako moved to her knees and bowed, apologizing for all of this.

Well...it'd been a hassle...yeah...but...

"G...s'Fine, you don't gotta be so formal about it..." He eventually stated; "Just learn to control your abilities, and master 'em so nothing bad happens..."

Really...it wasn't...that big of a deal...despite his attitude...

...He absolutely wasn't willing to admit such a thing though, absolutely not.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:13 am

"I do have to be formal about it! You don't understand..." Stating that rather firmly, much more than normal, Miyako straightened up and shook her head. "I'll practice this lots...and master it so you don't have to worry. I think you worry..."

She admitted softly, not really sure if he was worrying for her, over her or about the problems she'd cause. Whatever it was, there was worry THERE or else he'd not want her to master them.

She'd definitely want to do that! No mess ups!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:22 am

"Gh...fine..."

...Whatever, fine; she wanted to get all formal about then whatever, he'd tried. She didn't need to be, but she wasn't backing down considering her tone of voice.

Worry?

What...What the hell was she talking about, he didn't worry about anything...Gh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:25 am

Miyako noticed a slight shift in Hibiki's face, her eyes narrowing slightly as she stood up. She normally wouldn't have noticed, but right now she was staring up at him and there were no other distractions...

Her green eyes were a bit confused and disbelieving as she reached a hand up to his cheek. "...Hibiki...do...you worry?"

She was watching him intently this time, wanting to see if it shift a bit and her hand keeping him from turning his head away.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:30 am

"Gh-" Aito, out of habit, immediately averted his eyes; "I don't worry about anything..."

He didn't damn it!

He didn't know what the hell she was talking about! He didn't worry about stuff like this, it wasn't anything to get worried over!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:35 am

"You booked it to get to me when you thought it was a monster..." Miyako's eyes were wide as she was on the verge of yelling, her voice just shocked and awed. Her arms began waving furiously, obvious frustration at Hibiki very obvious lie...

"You were worried about my hand most out of everything! Even your apartment! You put yourself between me and a raincloud..." Miyako's arm wavings got worse and she turned around, rushing over to his bed and despite the yelp of pain from her hand she buried her face in his pillow and plopped herself onto the bed fully. "Aaaaaah you are so frustrating! Why can't you say anything you feel and why do I like you still even with that aaaaaaah!"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:45 am

"Gh...g..."

So...So...Wh...That didn't mean he was worried about it! She'd called him so he'd just come! He wasn't worried!

Frustrating!?

It...Couldn't say anything felt!?

Hah!?

"G...g...It's just the way I was brought up!" Aito responded, his frustration levels rising as they usually did when things became like this with...well...anyone.

This was just the way he was! He was quiet, composed, and all of that! There was nothing he could do to just change that! Nothing at all! He was fine like this anyway!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:52 am

"Thats worry! I know that sound means denial Hibiki, that's what worry IS. When you feel like something bad could happen and you want to stop it!" Miyako sat up, frowning. Didn't he...understand that that...was what it was?

His next words caused her to instantly deflate, shame flaring in her eyes before...

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I just... I'm not...frustrated with you I am but I'm not. I know... I know its nothing you can help." Her voice was instantly contrite, her eyes unable to look at Hibiki. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:56 am

"Gh....g...." Aito wanted to retort, he wanted to so badly. Why the hell was he even stopping himself from shouting!? He wanted to! He tended to! Damn it, why couldn't he yell!?

More frustrated sounds escaped him, though they were less frustrated at the apology as Miyako just seemed to deflate. Averting his eyes, he let out a huff; "...s'Fine..."

Whatever...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:05 am

Hibiki was obviously holding himself back and Miyako felt more miserable for that. She couldn't even...she just made him collapse into... he couldn't even be angry with her like he wanted.

She knew that was a sure sign of things and...even if she was happy to not get yelled at... It still felt a bit hurtful.

Miyako stepped from the bed as he murmured a typical response, having stopped making his frustrated sounds and moved towards him. She gently settled both hands on his cheeks and looked up with a bright smile. "Its okay, you can be angry me. I mean I did say things that are mean...and assuming."

"I like you a lot Hibiki, and I know you think of me as a...kid. It hurts but its okay, I do do stupid things and its okay to yell at me for it! I'll toughen up." Miyako nodded firmly, intent on this. It was...stupid of him to treat her like glass.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:19 am

"...Not angry..."

He wasn't angry, a bit frustrated maybe, but...not full blown angry; if this was angry then he was angry all the damn time.

He'd been tempermental for as long as he could remember. He'd had to be! The more intimidating he was the more on top he'd been!

Perhaps now, that was a childish reason, an outdated one, but he wasn't willing to admit that. He couldn't just change his ways just like that...

"Gh...I wouldn't say kid, I'd say...mn..." There was a better term for it, for what category she fit under when it came to everything. "...Innocent maybe; not about...gh...I mean...life-wise, or...the..."

The world she lived in compared to him and Okura? Housew-...Osamoto could have counted, but he'd involved himself through shady means before any of them even properly knew him...

They'd just come across Miyako though, she hadn't involved herself with them through anything related to them. It'd just been normal...

Spiritually aware, yeah; overall though she had a normal life, so it was different...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:26 am

Miyako didn't remove her hands since Hibiki didn't seem to mind them and...his words at being not angry made her giggle just a bit. If didn't call this angry then she wasn't sure she knew what angry meant...but he probably was just frustrated... He must have many levels of things like that to call it all different.

His words made her feel a bit better and she did flush slightly. "Y-Yeah. I really know that... Its just... I can't help it! I don't want to be innocent, but I am. I want to know more! But... I also know you probably went through hell to be like this. So I guess, if me being innocent is better than that... I'll be innocent."

She was never going to ask him about it because it obviously was something awful and painful. She did get a pouty expression on her face just a bit. "Its just...frustrating being seen as this...really innocent and...weak person by someone you wanna kiss, you know? I know you have some weird adult harem thing but... I can't help it!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:45 am

"Tch, not like it's some big secret anymore...you're just better off not knowing..."

For someone like her who'd never had to deal with things they'd had to; it was too different, too gorey an image for someone like her who had a normal life, normal family, normal everything other than the powers and ghost seeing...

As Miyako continued on, he seemed surprised for a short second before...

...Weird...Adult...Hare...m...

"I...I got nothin' to do with the other guys, I don't even know the guidelines or...or any of that shit regarding that!"

Selena had mentioned him being in her harem, but...but he only involved himself with her whenever she came around he hardly even knew the other guys!

It...It was weird he would admit that...

He hardly understood a God damn thing about it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:54 am

"I know what scars look like! Those were a piece of WORK Hibiki! On both of you. I saw them I HEALED them! I don't...need to know everything... It'd just...be nice to not be...ignored...and left out...I don't even know... anything but that you both were really banged up and it was the same thing." Her soft voice rose more and more as she grumped and vented a little of the feelings she'd kept hidden behind soft happy smiles for the two of them. Miyako ended up tearing up just a bit before...

He... hahahahah....

"I-Its not like I'd know what guidelines or anything! All I know is that... y-you have someone who...ends up with others and its... complicated! I'm sorry but its... I don't know! I just know I can't compete with someone who can...keep people's attention like that! S-So!" Miyako was entirely red faced and flustered trying to explain and Hibiki didn't exactly DENY it. "I'm definitely too innocent to comprehend that sort of..."

She was going to explode. She was not discussing her crush's obvious sex life!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:13 am

What...What even were the rules and guidelines to...to whatever he was involved with...harem...what...? What the hell did he do? Just...what...?

Aito was listening while in his own personal downfall, one of many lately, he could hear what Miyako was saying, but...

"S...I'm not a good guy, that's it..." Aito forced out; "No matter the denials to that I'm just not..." It had nothing to do with any of that other stuff!

Miyako was the only normal person, just...not completely broken in some way, she hadn't ever had to...

Just by being friends with him got her mixed up into things!

"Okura and I, we were experiments; we weren't people." Aito stated, looking away; "I was six when I was nabbed off the streets, my parents were already dead and gone; it was just me, so I became like this.

If I was the toughest, if I was the one intimidating others, then I'd survive. I wouldn't get killed like the rest of 'em... and I didn't. I lived, I managed to survive...

My hands are dirty, but I'm still alive...but I'm not a good person..."

Gugh...Talking this much, his throat was gonna be sore...

This was...This was stupid...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:28 am

Miyako listened quietly, her hands shaking a bit. What kind...of thing she had been expecting even in such a brief time... He'd even...his feelings...he'd opened up on his own feelings and...

She seemed a bit stunned for a moment, absorbing his words properly. "So thats...why you are like..."

Her hands moved from his cheeks finally to behind his neck as she gently hugged him. Her voice was a bit muffled but it was awed and gentle even so. "I'm selfish I guess... I can't think of you as bad... You saved me...and protect me. You got really hurt trying to protect me even if you think it was nothing. I don't think it was though."

"...You're trying to be though. How many more times must you rescue me or help me or save someone before you think...you can be a good person?" Miyako didn't know...but his actions throughout everything had proven to her what his words didn't. "...You are the toughest."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:41 am

"..."

He'd just...acted on impulse...he'd just... That was it. He wasn't just...saying anything he could to keep that disposition he'd molded for himself...

He'd gotten hurt, yeah... He was used to it though, that injury hadn't been anything to fret over, it wasn't like it was a big deal or anything...

Toughest, huh...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:49 am

"You are being quiet so I'll say things. You can't be a bad guy no matter how much you try...and the things you did hurt you a lot. A bad person wouldn't be hurt by them. A bad person would forget them all and just ignore it..." Miyako kept holding him, unsure of what his quietness meant. Had she said or done something wrong?

But... she just...

"A bad person...wouldn't have risked any injury to themself. Not over someone they just met. No matter what you say, bad people don't sacrifice themselves for others no matter what! Good people...can have dirty hands I think... just like bad people can have clean ones." He was frustrating in his intentions to stay thinking like this! She was going to bother him until he listened!

"You lie... you lie a lot... I think you lie to yourself too." Bright green eyes stared straight into Hibiki's hazel with intentness. "You're a person now, and you are choosing to do good things and help others... Mm, that's not... something a bad person does. You're not intimidating me now either, when you could. You are letting me hug you even! Why don't your actions and your words ever match up in this then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:09 am

"...Mn..."

That noise...really didn't answer anything, but it'd come out; it was better than silence...he guessed...

It was a sound, a usual one from him...

This whole...good person/bad person thing... how was he supposed to buy it, even if he couldn't refute half of what she was saying with honest arguments...

How the hell was he supposed to buy it...?

Why didn't his actions and words ever match up? His mind and body hated each other? They were sworn enemies...? That...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:14 am

Miyako shook her head at Hibiki, his sound not answering anything at all and obviously keeping all this thoughts inside again. She smiled more and gently pulled his head down. "You're my hero."

And then she kissed him on the lips. He'd probably freak out or push her away but she didn't care! She'd get one kiss from him. He was her hero but it wasn't like she hero worshiped him or anything though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:59 am

Hero...?

That questioning thought passed his mind as he was pulled down; he was...definitely surprised...slightly...by Miyako's actions, but she had said so earlier...

...About this...

He didn't fight it or anything, he wasn't...really bothered by it at all. He was...unsure of what to do though...which was surprising in it's own right.

His arms were just...near hovering, unsure of whether to just...stay like that, move to her, or just hang limp at his sides. He probably looked like a damn fool...

His head moved slightly, though it was hard to tell if that was just him with his balance off or him responding; his mind was actually blanking...he never blanked with shit like this, so why!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 5:06 am

Was he...responding or...what...or...Miyako's brain fuzzed a bit. Her hand, the unbandaged one gently slipped into his hair as she kept...kissing him... He hadn't...pulled away at all.

What...was she supposed to do now? She'd not thought this far... She kept her eyes closed, not wanting to see... Did he want this or...should she stop?

What was going on at all... this wasn't...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 5:59 am

What...What was he supposed to do? Hands...his arms were still hovering...

The mild surprise eventually faded, his attention snapping from being confused to Miyako as her hand slid up and slipped into his hair.

Wh...He should...

After another moment or two passed, his body eventually relaxed, un-tensing from the previous surprise, well...his arms were still out...

...He responded though, his mind eventually pushing him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are These Supposed to Do That?   Are These Supposed to Do That? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are These Supposed to Do That?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: