(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:16 am by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:44 pm

Selena watched with appreciative eyes as Luca stretched before he exited the gigai. Watching him curiously, she saw a sword at his waist and realized it must be his...Zanpakuto. Arrancar had them, they sealed their power.

He was moving the gigai to a closet and it felt odd to watch him carry himself away but she felt she would get used to it in time. As he came back to the bed, she blinked and held out her hand. "Let me see it. Your sword."

║There's no one who can beat her║
║"Good fortune comes to those who smile"║

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:52 pm

"Hm?" Luca glanced down and realized; ah, his zanpakutou.

His hands moved to his hip, removing the sword from his side before holding it out to Selena, placing it in her outstretched hand. It would be fine for her to hold it, he trusted she'd handle it respectfully.

Once it was in her grasp, he moved back to where he'd been seated before on the bed, leaning back against the pillows as Selena inspected the sword.

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

「No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.
Because the flood of love won’t stop,
I’m being filled with these feelings.
I want you to let me stay by your side.」

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Selena pulled the sword close, expecting the weight so not really too bothered by it when it was gently sat in her hands. She pulled it close, a bit in awe as she had honestly never expected to see or feel one in her life. A pretty teal hilt... a gorgeous silver guard of a lotus...

She touched that with her finger, feeling it softly and wondering what exactly...his true form looked like. Moving once Luca was settled, she crawled back onto his lap though she sat up this time and continued to examine his katana. "Its pretty... As weird as it is to say it of your weapon."

Selena held it in one hand as she lifted her other up... and on her fingertips a miniature version in crystal formed with a soft tinkling that she held out to him once it was done.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Luca watched as Selena pulled his sword close, touching and feeling it in her grasp before returning to his lap where she had been earlier. His arms moved around her waist as she sat up on him before...

Pretty?

She believed his zanpakutou was pretty?

That thought lingered in his mind for a short moment before his eyes widened slightly, a small fraction, as she formed a crystal replica of it in her hand. Much like the crystal violin, it was small...but it was still incredible...

He accepted the piece as she held it out to him, examining it carefully before a small smile appeared; while the smile was small, it was soft.

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Luca now always held her when she was around him, always...and it was nice and amazing to her to see such a blatant change in him. This...this was worth accepting what he was. This contented happiness she sensed from him at all times now.

Selena set his sword to the side after a moment, knowing to unsheathe it now would be dangerous in such close quarters. She could examine the blade later... for now she had its other half to look at. He had been surprised by her trick and she gave a lopsided smile that turned warm as she noted his soft smile. He really liked her little gifts like that...

"You like my crystals don't you? I guess I could show you a few more tricks..." Selena laughed softly and tilted her head up, baring her neck to him as crystal formed along it, coating it with the same tinkling sound it had when she made things.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:28 pm

"They are quite beautiful." Luca answered, his response honest; he did like them, they were so well crafted and she could create them so beautifully in such a short time.

He watched with interest as Selena bared her neck, after setting aside his zanpakutou, as a crystal began to form along it. He could hear the familiar tinkling sound coming from it just like from when she'd made the zanpakutou replica moments before.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:32 pm

"I can form crystal from my skin, though it uses up energy to do so." The crystal seemed to sink back into her body, fading away as she lowered her head. Selena was smiling as Luca enjoyed her little sculptures quite a bit.

"It takes more energy to do something permanent though. I'm really glad you like them, I'll make you anything you ever want out of it..." Selena leaned down, settling her forehead against his and looking into his yellow eyes with a smile. "Thanks... Do you think...one day when I am settled into this whole arrancarness stuff, I could see your real form?"

Meaning that of his release, though...she wasn't sure he'd understand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:44 pm

"I see..." Luca nodded at that information; considering...it was a special ability, it was certainly likely it would take up energy from her to perform it. She was well practiced in it though, as she didn't seem to become too tired after demonstrating like she had, and when she'd made the crystal replica before.

She...wanted to see his true form? He realized what that meant, and after a short moment gave a small nod. When she was more comfortable with things, if she wanted to see then that would be fine.

If he didn't think she'd feel uncomfortable, he would share some information...such as how his own abilities held some similarity in the ones she'd just shown him, but...it was, after all, from his blood.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Selena gave a soft nod, Luca now understood her special powers for being a sternritter... She'd explain more later, though it wasn't safe to. She should be keeping it a secret so that way if something happened she had a rather nice little surprise.

Luca was special though... Her head shifted as she wondered what kind of powers he had, other than blood. She shuddered lightly at that thought, pushing it away as her lips touched his again in a gentle but insistent kiss. Distractions were the best... best way to handle such thoughts. If blood was involved then...she would just fucking deal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Luca set the small crystal replica of his zanpakutou to the the side, sitting it on the bedside table closest to him before Selena leaned forward to connect their lips in a kiss. He responded, his hold around her securing at the action.

In time, he would show her his released state, though...he could only hope she would not be too unnerved by it considering his abilities. It was a thought for another time though, as this subject for now was one that was obviously finished.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:04 pm

Selena's hands gripped his shirt lightly, holding it as she kissed him for a few moments more before she pulled back. The distraction had worked on her nicely, Luca's stronger hold on her and kissing having sufficiently taken her thoughts away from his released form.

Her eyes opened slowly after a few more moments, she let out a soft breath. "Is there anything else I should know? Anything else of mine you want to know?"

They should be open right now with everything...nothing should be hidden now or else bad things might happen later.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:19 pm

"I...do not believe their is anything more..." Luca replied, having taken a moment to think; he could not recall anything that didn't involve his abilities or his released form, and that was something that wasn't for now. "At least, I cannot think of anything..."

Anything more he wanted to know of her though... "If there is more you'd like to share, I'd gladly listen..."

He was unsure of specific things he could question, but if there was anything she wanted or thought of to share with him now, she could.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:04 am

Selena smiled softly and shook her head. There were probably many things she should tell him, but right now Luca was too distracting. She just wanted to snuggle and kiss and maybe grope him more...

Instead though, she leaned back and tugged on his arm, pulling it up a bit and grabbing his hand to hold. Her fingers began gently massaging the long fingers of the arrancar, rubbing and releasing tension in them. "Since there's nothing else, you get your promised massage for now. And maybe other massages after..."

She'd definitely keep him busy and occupied and not bored while she was here...

-----------------

Selena hadn't said a damn thing the whole way back. She'd been silent, her face carefully composed and blank as they arrived back in his rooms. Traveling by garganta was horrifying, she had been terrified and nervous the whole way to Japan. Clinging to Luca wasn't too bad though, so she hadn't felt like she was going to die at least.

She felt like she was going to die now.

Carefully composed during that miserable meeting, Selena had reacted exactly as she knew Hibiki would expect. She had let show her frustration and grumpiness, a mask to hide her true pain as she had then released him from this relationship. They had left soon after, there wasn't much else to talk about. She'd stay his friend and bother him, he was too precious to her to want to let him go entirely anyways...

Now that she was in Luca's rooms though, tears streamed down her face as she ran for the bed and dove onto the first pillow she found. She curled around it, soul wrenching sobs coming from her as she let her heartbreak show finally.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:17 am

Upon returning, Luca watched as Selena dove for the bed, stopping short before a frown appeared on his face. This had all...really upset her; he had...not meant to pry into this, but the other one hadn't looked the happiest as well...

This would obviously hurt her more though...

He approached the bed, moving onto it and lying down as close to her as possible, his forehead touching her as he heard her crying.

He had only been a spectator in this, so he was unsure of his right to really speak anything, but...

Moving his head some from where it was, he attempted to nuzzle slightly; his duty now was to comfort her, he didn't...want her to feel like this...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:33 am

Selena's cries and sobs didn't stop one bit as Luca laid his head against her, in fact they got stronger as she clutched the pillow more. It...it wasn't supposed to hurt like this! Hibiki had been honest and...frankly nice. Very nice.

She had acted as he would expect her to and he had been so sweet, just letting her grumpy and bitch at him a bit. He hadn't fought back at all...

Selena had wanted to cry at that then so instead she cried now. Someone else would touch him and kiss him and...

Luca's nuzzles didn't...seem to dent her at all, she curled around the pillow more, falling to her side before she took her glasses off and tossed them across the bed.

Heartbreak...hurt...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:54 am

Luca wasn't sure if leaving her be was the wrong choice, or the right one... he wasn't speaking, but his actions seemed to make her cry more. He wanted to comfort her, but...none of his typical affections seemed to help...

He moved from the bed, and to the closet, pulling out more blankets; perhaps she'd...feel better with more, she'd typically cocooned herself under what covers were there already...maybe more would make her feel more secure...?

Carrying them over to the bed, he went about unfolding them for her, placing them all near her in case she wanted them.

Maybe...maybe more pillows as well, he had more in his closet, even if his bed had a decent amount already; he went about pulling those out as well, and setting them on the bed like he had with the blankets.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:11 am

Selena's crying slowed slightly as Luca left her, though she hadn't wanted him to go... She just felt safer with him nearby and able to let it all out. She wondered what he was doing as she heard him moving around, but...well ignored it for now.

She just hurt so much in her heart and body, it felt like physical pain... She never wanted this damn it! Never wanted to love others like this! These stupid men, putting themselves into her cold and frozen heart and thawing it. It wasn't...it wasn't stuck in the stupid past as much. She looked...looked forward to the future and it hurt and hurt!

This was why she never let others in! This was why she pushed away, this was why why why!

Her sobs grew in volume again, wiping her nose on the pillow and not caring as she shifted on the bed...

There was...a slowly growing fort though around her. Still crying and hiccuping, she lifted her head up a bit and noticed all the pillows and blankets nearby. Selena blinked and sat up slowly, one hand wiping at her face as she looked around a bit... "Luca...? What...?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:16 am

"...I believed you would find more comfort in extra blankets and pillows...you had often wrapped yourself up in them, I thought more would help you feel more secure..."

He was only trying to help her, and he was attempting to think of things that would make her the happiest that could likely help her right now.

If he were able, he would have maybe brought her animals, but she'd said awhile ago someone was watching them, it would be strange if they just...disappeared from there to be here...

Though...

"If you'd like, I can also get that food for you..." Even if he got that uncomfortable feeling he was willing to go and bring her back that food; she had enjoyed it immensely and...perhaps it might help...along with the pillows and blankets...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:22 am

Selena couldn't take the burst of emotion that flooded her at Luca's words, a choked sob escaping her as she leaned forward. Luca was...he was doing everything...he wanted her to have things that comforted her and she just couldn't help it.

She wanted the pillows and blankets and crawled over to the pile, beginning to strip off all of her clothing as she would feel better without it... Once she was naked she looked up, tears streaming down from her face and then she held out her arms. "I...want you the most... A-And your shirt..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:27 am

Luca was quiet for a short moment after hearing her request; she wanted him, and...his shirt the most? He looked down at his attire before he went about removing the article of clothing she'd asked of him, handing it to her before moving back to the bed where he'd been before he'd gotten up.

"Here..." Considering he'd been standing before, it would be easier for her to get close to him if he were here.

He leaned back against the pillows rather than lying down as he'd done before, opening his arms some for Selena to come over; he could still get her the food later, but for now she wanted him here more.

Leaving her here to go and get her that would be the wrong choice to take. He knew that, which is why he had not spontaneously done it, he didn't want to leave her alone when she was in this state.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:35 am

Selena watched as Luca was confused and stripped for her, though she didn't feel like explaining at the moment... She did give him a tiny smile, still crying and hiccuping softly but not outright sobbing for now.

Accepting the shirt, Selena quickly pulled her arms through as Luca crawled onto the bed, buttoning two buttons in the middle to keep it closed. It was long in the arms though tight on her chest and felt...comforting. She had something to cover her hands...but hadn't wanted to put a sweater on or be too covered up with clothing.

Luca was waiting though and she grabbed a blanket and crawled up to him, pulling it over both of them as she curled up on his lap. In a vulnerable, quiet voice Selena almost whispered. "Please...don't...leave me... Stay with me Luca."

It was obvious her words meant more than just at the moment. She...she couldn't bare him to leave either... if he...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:43 am

Luca's arms went around her after she'd taken a blanket and crawled onto his lap, holding her to him securely. He nuzzled her head as she curled up on him, one of his hands moving to rub her back in attempt to comfort her more.

"I would never do that..." He replied; he wouldn't leave her, him leaving was an impossibility. "I won't leave, ever..."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:53 am

Selena nodded against his chest, comforted by his actions and words. It...it was... soothing, she hurt but having Luca here and holding her and rubbing her back... it soothed it. A balm for her burned heart, taking the edge off the pain.

Her crying slowed a bit more, down to mere trickles as her hiccups began to subside. Why...why... She had done her best to ease any pain off of Hibiki but that seemed to have made it worse for her!

Her head nuzzled Luca's chest, he wouldn't ever leave her. He couldn't...no one could take him from her, he was too powerful... No one she dealt with could reach him or harm him. He was protected here in the Leader's home...

"Luca...you are...you wanted earlier...to make me secure...but you like this is the most...secure...and safe I ever feel." Despite his arrancar nature, ever since they had spoken the truth to each other about many things, Selena had felt safest with him. Honestly, she'd never felt safer in her whole life than being like this with him. Luca would never hurt her, betray her or do anything to upset her unless her life was in danger. He was safe...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:03 am

"I'll stay like this then, if it's the most secure to you." Luca gave a small nod against her before continuing with his nuzzling, his hand still gently rubbing her back as her crying slowed further.

She felt safest, and most secure when he was holding her like this... He would continue to do so if that were the case, it was no problem to him to do so, and it was comfortable. Selena could stay like this for as long as she wanted or needed to.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:16 am

Selena relaxed more as Luca nuzzled her, the back rubbing just the icing on the cake. Being held like this and being safe with him... She still freaking hurt so much it felt like her heart was torn out.

A whimper escaped her as she thought that, before lifting her head up from his chest a bit. She probably wasn't the most attractive right now but... she looked up, sadness and determination in her purple eyes. "Luca...please. I need to wash it away...it hurts so much. I need my Luca..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   

Back to top Go down

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next