(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 pm by The ArchKitty

» Science Rules
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:12 am

"I won't." Luca replied, giving her another small nod as he made that promise. "...Promise."

He would return without issues, and safely; he may be a healer, but he had the power that categorized him as an Espada, and he was one for a reason. He would not allow any harm to come to him while he was out.

"I will keep the area, along with my room closed off; no one other than myself will be able to get in here while I'm away..." He added, hoping that would help her feel more at ease since he was about to head off.

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

「No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.
Because the flood of love won’t stop,
I’m being filled with these feelings.
I want you to let me stay by your side.」

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:19 am

Luca's promise got a warm smile from her for a moment, as long as he was safe she would be happy. It wasn't that she didn't trust in his abilities, more that she didn't trust the world to allow her to be happy. There was a big difference...

"Mm, thank you." Selena gave him a small smile, relieved Luca was keeping her safe and it showed in how she relaxed at his words. She sat up on the bed though, wondering what she should do when he left... her legs swung over the edge as she watched him go with a small wave.

Maybe she'd play one of his instruments while he was gone? Or explore the room a bit...

Maybe...maybe sing for once...

║There's no one who can beat her║
║"Good fortune comes to those who smile"║

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:31 am

"Welcome." Luca replied before he stepped back and made his way towards the door.

He was sure to secure the area once he had left the room before heading off to get his gigai; once he had his gigai, he could get going and be back with her food.

--

Selena's wallet pocketed, he held the bag with the container of the food he was meant to bring back. First he needed to get to a hidden area though to open his garganta.

He was...walking a bit slower, but he didn't realize it.

This whole area just felt...strange.

Was it himself that felt strange here, or the town...the country... He didn't know, but... he felt the need to head back. That familiar sense was biting at him, but he was unable to really place it; perhaps there was a connection, but...

Shaking his head, Luca headed down an empty road and towards a secluded area before opening his garganta.

--

A breath escaped him once he returned, at least here...he was knowingly familiar; feeling that sense without really being able to pinpoint why he felt that way...wasn't the most pleasant feeling, it was a bit...not quite irking, but...odd.

Trying to shake himself of the thoughts, he made his way towards his rooms.

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:45 am

Selena had left the bed once Luca was gone, her curiosity strong as she wandered around the room a bit more. It was rather large, she had a lot to explore... A couch, a bed... the display case...

The other display cases filled with snacks...

She had a lot of work to do to help this poor beleaguered man. His room was...was something.

Selena ended up by his instruments, looking at them with a soft smile as she imagined him playing them all... Intending to pick up his violin and play, she instead just let it sit there in its case. It was his, she shouldn't touch without asking... Even if she was sure it would be fine.

Instead she sang softly, wanting some sort of sound in the silent rooms. Her voice grew in strength as did her confidence, eyes closing as she enjoyed the feeling of singing to a silent room with no witnesses...not even pets! It was a rare feeling that she was wrapped up in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:50 am

As Luca neared his room, he heard the faint sound of...singing? He was only able to hear once he was rather close, almost at the door. It was... Selena had decided to sing then? She had a nice voice, one that was perfectly suited for singing, but...from their first encounter he recalled how embarrassed she'd become soon after finishing once she'd shown him...

...She'd dived into her pool even...

He assumed she had more confidence when she was alone, which was perfectly acceptable.

Letting out one last breath, he again attempted to shake off his previous feelings as he had somewhat failed to earlier before stepping inside.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:56 am

Selena did not hear Luca enter the room, singing a bit longer before the final notes died off and taking a deep breath. She had done a few songs, should she start another? Maybe by now she had the courage to play his violin... She reached for the case and then her senses, dulled by inattention, told her that Luca was right...right...over...

She turned the deepest red and turned very very slowly to face the man, shaking ever so slightly. "...H-How...long..."

Unaware of the man's dilemma, she was instead focused intensely on her own embarrassment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:00 am

"...Not very long, just a short while." Luca informed once Selena had finally taken notice of him; she seemed...yes, she was definitely flustered.

Perhaps he...should have knocked.

"I've said so before, but you're voice is an excellent one for song." He added, complimenting her though he was rather sure that would simply worsen her flustered feelings...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:03 am

Not for long...short while... Still long enough! Selena had no pool to dive into! Where could she hiiiiide! Her eyes glanced around the room much like a cornered animal before Luca spoke again.

Excellent...for singing... Coming from an expert violinist like him... Selena died internally. Instead of her usual fleeing instinct, some other and much more rarer instinct kicked in. In what could only be described as flailing, Selena waved her arm out while the other covered her red face. "No no no! Aaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:07 am

Luca blinked; Selena had no pool to run to so she...flailed?

It was...an amusing sight, he felt, but he would not laugh, and instead he approached her with the bag containing her food.

"It is true though... Here, your food?" He stated, once he was close enough; maybe if he shifted her attention to her food somehow. She had seemed like she'd really wanted this...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:10 am

True though...true though...Selena looked at the bag of food, her flailing stopping for a brief moment as she glanced at both Luca and the food. Purple eyes looked down and then back up...before she snatched the bag. "Thank you!"

It came out in a hurried rush as she ran for the bed, diving under the covers on it and making herself a cave to eat on. She was starving but...too embarrassed to eat normally.

Why had Luca complimented her!?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:15 am

Annnd...she'd taken shelter under the covers...

She was still flustered, but the food had helped; she could enjoy it now and perhaps let her fluster fade and vanish.

Luca approached the bed after a moment or two had passed, moving to seat himself on the empty side above the covers once he knew the area was safe to sit before leaning back against the pillows.

He had meant his earlier compliments, even if she had trouble accepting them...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:19 am

The giant lump in the bed seemed to shift as Luca got on the bed and leaned himself back, moving slowly towards him before... stopping as it reached his legs. It stayed there, leaning slightly against them as Selena inside of the covers ate.

She was starving, having not eaten in hours and just... devoured the food with relish. Pasta dishes of all kinds were her favorite, it had been partially why she learned italian in the first place...though she enjoyed the language itself anyways. Her fluster fading enough to speak more, Selena spoke again but this time in french accented Italian for the man. "Thank you, it was really good."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:28 am

Luca watched as the lump that was Selena moved under the covers, shifting towards him after he'd seated himself before she began eating again. She hadn't eaten in some time, so he hoped she enjoyed it; this was something she had clearly shown she would enjoy though, so he held no doubts.

At her words, he blinked; she had a...slight accent, but...

"You're welcome." He responded, using the language himself to respond to her with.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:33 am

"Huh, you do know Italian pretty well. Why is that?" Selena was now curious and the lump crawled up to the top of the covers, where she popped out to set the garbage that had had food in it on the bedside table. Luca speaking italian made her all fluttery inside, she was...pleased with this.

Switching to french, she spoke much more assuredly as she did and it was obviously more natural. "How about French? And German?"

She switched to German part of the way through, unsure what all he could speak then. This curiosity drove away her former fluster as if it never existed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:41 am

"I'm unsure, it's a similar case to my medical and musical knowledge." Luca replied after Selena had popped out from under the covers.

That...

Her next words were in...French, and German...

"I'm not as fluent, but I can speak it somewhat, and understand it." He continued; he had still spoken the two languages rather well despite his words, having switched much like Selena had to show him.

He seemed to be...well versed in a few languages; though it was a bit more challenging understanding Japanese, he'd realized that when he'd brought that Hibiki over and he and Selena had spoken. He could understand what was being said, but sometimes he'd needed to pause and quickly translate in his mind.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:51 am

"..." Selena shivered lightly as Luca spoke her native tongue. She may have grown up using german, french and english but... French was always the one closest to her heart.

She crawled from under the covers, slipping a leg over his lap and straddling him as she leaned down. Her body pressed against his in a firm hug as she nuzzled under his chin. She'd stick to italian for now since he seemed perfect with that, despite her own accent. "So fluent Italian, somewhat french and german... Hm I wonder what you were as a human with all this knowledge? A scholar maybe? Though that doesn't explain medical or musical... Maybe a clergyman?"

Selena picked her brain for all that useless knowledge she had accumulated over the years...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:58 am

"..." As Selena slipped her leg over him and pressed down against him before she began nuzzling, his arms moved to hold her, resting around her waist and back as she questioned him further, switching back to Italian for conversation.

"I'm unsure, despite attempting to think on it." Luca replied; "Knowledge of language, medical, and musical elements..." It could not have been a simple job, that was for certain.

There was...

"When I went to get your food, the area...it had me feeling rather strange, and unnerved." He continued; "Like with that familiarity when it came to hearing about those poisons, but...it was much more familiar when I was there... I couldn't recall anything, which left me feeling...bothered, perhaps..."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:08 am

"...You are... You could be italian." Selena listened carefully, unable to watch Luca's face but hearing his voice and the changes in it. He did say he felt uneasy and bothered by it...which was an odd thing for the man. If he spoke fluent italian, felt weird when going to italy...

Its possible he was one. "Maybe an eccentric nobleman?"

She laughed softly, he was rather...noble in his own ways. He was holding her gently and she snuggled against him in pleasant happiness, wondering what kind of person he could have been...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am

"...Perhaps." Luca nodded; it would explain his unease and how he was more fluent in Italian than any other language.

It was completely logical; he listened as Selena made another guess as to what he could be. An eccentric nobleman...perhaps...

It might be a possibility, though he could not be sure.

"These are all possibilities..."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:27 am

"We'll figure it out together, I don't like you feeling uneasy." Selena murmured into his neck, kissing it softly as she stayed snuggled up to him like this. Normally she'd be all over him by now, but right now... It was too nice just relaxing like this with him.

"If it makes you too uneasy though we will stop for sure. No matter what, you being happy now is most important..." ...Her words rang a little oddly in her own ears. Wasn't...she someone who lived in the past too much? Wasn't...it odd of her to say such things? Selena...ignored that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:21 pm

"I believe it would more beneficial for me to figure it out, perhaps if I do that feeling of unease will vanish." Luca replied; they didn't need to stop trying to figure it out just because he became uneasy.

It was...probably good for him to feel that way, the more he did towards things the closer they might become towards the desired answers.

Despite it...feeling odd and bothersome, it would benefit them to keep going.

He had...not minded as much in the past, but... Selena had shared her past, and had shared even more than that about herself; he would like to be able to do the same, even if his past wasn't much or interesting...

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:06 pm

"Hopefully. I hate seeing you all uneasy... I like the nice emotions you show now, but I don't want to get too upset." Selena didn't like it. She didn't like seeing him uneasy and unsure... Instead of focusing on that, she intended to distract him. If it made him uneasy and unsure she would keep him busy!

"We'll start looking as soon as things are settle, you can take me to my estates in france and we can research there first. I have all sorts of books on italy and europe there." She'd already said that, but it bore repeating, she would take him and show him the libraries and hidden treasures there. They'd figure out what he wanted...

Selena nuzzled his neck a bit more, before patting his body softly. "You should get out of your gigai. I want to touch the real you again. Maybe I can lick your number more?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Luca gave a small nod; they would investigate at a later time more thoroughly. It wasn't something to be rushed in the first place, if they rushed things then there was a chance things might not click or connect properly... they needed to review carefully when it they decided to look into things further.

His hand twitched slightly as he felt Selena nuzzle and bite at his neck more; his gigai, that was right...he was still wearing it.

"I'll remove it then..." He'd need to stand first, though it was...regrettable to need to move to stand.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:56 am

Selena smirked at the hand twitching, greatly amused by Luca's reaction and not hiding it as she sat up, almost sensing his regret at having to move positions. It took her only a moment to slide off of his lap, landing on the bed next to him where she waited. She...other than the sense of hollow, she couldn't tell the difference between them. It was weird and a bit odd to think about and for now she was not bothering with thinking about it other than to dismiss the gigai as lesser over all.

When she kissed him and touched him, his responses outside of the fake body were so much better.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Luca moved from the bed as Selena moved from him and back to the mattress. He stretched lightly before taking a few steps away before promptly exiting his gigai.

He was dressed, for the most part, the same, though since he'd been out his zanpakutou was at his hip as a precaution.

Without a word, he moved the gigai to his closet, he usually kept it in his work room, but he would rather not leave the room; it could always be moved later.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   

Back to top Go down

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next