(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Melancholic Memory Meetings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 4:43 pm

"Don't worry dear girl, all will be well."

Ai soothingly said to ease Mia's mind. She could tell the girl was nervous for her father and Lakshmi if her mother were to come back and throw a tantrum. Setsuna needed to get with the times. This wasn't the ancient times she grew up in. Things were different.

Ai felt her heart swell as Mia spoke so lovingly of her father. This was something she felt, showed that Mia was a person of great character, and it was something she respected.

"He sounds like quite the amazing man. I will be honored to meet him."
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 6:38 pm

With Ai's reassurance, Mia felt a loosening of the worry. If Setsuna's response was bad... Well when it came down to things, it wasn't her life so it didn't really matter as much. It'd be nice for the other two, Mia felt that Lakshmi and Masaru would be unhappy if their Grandma didn't approve but it wasn't vital.

However Ai seemed to take Mia's words to heart, which made almost all of the remaining worry disappear. She was smiling, smiling so much while staring at the ground for now, unable to show her how much she appreciated hearing that... Honored to meet him...

"I'm glad... Thank you for listening to me, I-I guess I went a bit overboard. B-But he's not a bad person and I'm really really happy he found someone he loves a lot too. I would be really sad if everyone in your family or even a few didn't like him just because he was a rogue before." Mia continued softly, but still determined to protect her father and his happiness as best she could. Her gaze on the ground, she gave a tiny smile and finally looked back up despite her slight flush of embarrassment on her cheeks.

"I-I should head back soon though, Miss Ai... I just wanted to see...visit my family was all..."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:41 pm

"Don't worry Mia. Everything will workout for the best. I am more than certain."

Ai always believed in destiny, that there was some guiding force that brought people together. It's was destiny that brought her here to the graves of her loved ones, and it was destiny that brought Mia to her. She was glad she got to meet her here, even if it was brief.

"If you must go, I shan't keep you. It was so lovely meeting you Mia."
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 11:48 am

Everything would... turn out for the better...

Mia absorbed the reassurance from Ai with a small smile, before giving her another bow and nodding. "Thank you, it was really nice meeting you as well Miss Ai... I-I will see you another time then! I'll give Masa your love too when I get home."

She was sure this kind woman would want Masaru to receive her love so she would be sure to hug him or something for her! Setsuna's daughter wasn't as scary as she'd thought she might be. Would the whole rest of the family be just as not scary?

She could hope...

Giving Ai one more final smile, Mia hurried over to the grave site of her father's brother and family before setting a small bundle of flowers down, gave her respects and then hurried off. If she was late, Masaru would start dinner without her for sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melancholic Memory Meetings   Melancholic Memory Meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melancholic Memory Meetings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: