(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Whorehouse Wonderland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Whorehouse Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Whorehouse Wonderland   Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:28 pm

"Ne, is this alright, Mi-tan~?"

The young woman looked over at auburn haired male and smiled. "Yes, just place that box down there, Kaimu-kun." Currently he'd been helping her stack crates for her small deli shop, she had had many sacks and boxes that needed putting away when Kaimu had come along and offered to help.

As payment, she'd said she would give him money but he refused, saying a little bread would be all the payment he needed to which she eventually agreed to.

--

"-and that should be the last of it." Kaimu stated as he dusted his hands off.

"Mhmm, thank you so much it would have taken forever to do it myself." She replied, "and here's your payment."

Kaimu took the loaf of bread offered to him, "Thank you~. Guess I'll be going now! Bye bye, Mi-tan~!"

Miharu laughed, "Hope to see you again, Kaimu-kun!"

She'd seen this strange, friendly man with the duel colored eyes only a few times before today; he seemed to come and go as he pleased, a wanderer from what she presumed. Didn't he have a home? Friends? Family? He was a mystery in practically every sense of the word.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Zaraki

Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Whorehouse Wonderland   Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:38 pm

By now he could almost blindly make his way out to this place. He folded his arms on the inside of his red kimono, the bottom of it ornated with golden leaves. Not one of his favorites, seeing as it belonged to a male but... he could not just run around in female drags any longer. His usual scowl was on his face as he looked around and the small breeze tickled the hair in the back of his neck.

"Some things never change."

He clicked his tongue upon watching the poor people crawl around in the dirt. The cottages which had been destroyed all those years ago had barely been repaired. How should they? They were all too ill and scrawny to properly work out here in the poor districts.

He sighed and reached up, making sure to not wipe his make-up off as he brushed some bangs out of his forehead.

"This needs to be changed."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Whorehouse Wonderland   Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:51 pm

"Uwahhhh!" Kaimu let out a pleasured sigh as his stretched his arms above his head, his now already half eaten loaf of bread still in his grasp. "It feels great to finally have something in my stomach." He stated as he continued to walk down the rather beat up paths between all the shacks and broken down buildings.

'Too bad, I was hoping you'd starve.'

'Heh, a shame for you then.'

After that short, mental spat, Kaimu took another bite from his loaf and gave a big, bright smile as if to spite his mental companion.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Whorehouse Wonderland   Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:56 pm

He immediately noticed the figure making its way through the run-down cottages. It was obvious when one was not crawling and moaning around, but instead walking straight while grinning like an idiot.

Xarath rolled his eyes while clicking his tongue. Then he uncrossed his arms and simply headed towards the... yes, male.

"Feeling territorial? Are you going to mark this like a dog now?"
"Shut up."

"I have not seen you here before." he murmured before a tongue click followed. "Neither do you look from here." Rather from the better off Districts.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Whorehouse Wonderland   Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Kaimu stopped when the male addressed him, "Mm, I'm just passing by." He replied, he didn't really have anymore of an answer than that as that was exactly what he was doing. He hadn't yet decided though if he should head into the farther districts or start heading east or west; he had assumed he'd just let his feet guide him.

While on the surface, he held his jolly, friendly expression he was weighing his options mentally. This man had an aura of elegance about him, one of power -- and while Kaimu himself could probably assume he was the elder between them, he knew age mattered little when it came to certain encounters. Should he try to make small talk, though, he didn't really know if his current conversation partner was really into that, probably not. He hadn't raised any suspicion on himself, so running would be pointless, it would be stupid even -- almost like nailing a huge, lit sign that read 'rogue shinigami' on his back.

"The bread here is really tasty, I'm relieved I wandered through here -- If I hadn't I probably would have gone hungry." He said with a chuckle, ultimately deciding the small talk route despite it being one of the weakest options.

Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Whorehouse Wonderland   Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Xarath arched an eyebrow. Well, yes, passing by is what it looked like at least. Maybe he should have phrased his question better. His usual scowl deepened a little while he clicked his tongue. His arms crossed in front of his chest again as he looked Kaimu up and down once more now that they were closer together.

The joyful expression was not the only thing that looked off. Those different colored eyes certainly held some uniqueness too.

"The bread here is really tasty, I'm relieved I wandered through here -- If I hadn't I probably would have gone hungry."

It was not hard to resist the urge to place his hand on the hilt of his zanpakuto. The urge he could not resist though was looking down at Kaimu's hip.

"You can feel hunger then." Only those with high spiritual pressure could do so. No wonder that the other looked so much nicer than those corpse-like people. "You are a Shinigami?" Though he had not seen him before.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Whorehouse Wonderland   Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Kaimu swore mentally to beat his zanpakuou into a rock later, as Kuroshi's laughter at his user's slip up was quite irritating.

Taking a bite from from what he had left of his loaf, Kaimu's eyes narrowed, his once jolly expression becoming a serious one. "Do you plan to take me in, Shini-tan?" He asked, a smirk appearing on his face. It was't that he doubted the man had the ability to do so, he just knew if that was the man's intentions he wouldn't go quietly.

Kaimu wasn't exactly fond of this serious atmosphere, but it wasn't like he could brush off being a rogue with a joke and continue on his merry way. This either needed to be talked out and negotiated, which is was his preferred choice of things or it could get ugly, which was something he wanted to avoid at all costs.

He didn't want to go back there, not to the Seireitei, hell, he'd leave the Soul Society if he could but such a feat was impossible for a rogue such as himself.

Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Whorehouse Wonderland   Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:36 am

"Do you plan to take me in, Shini-tan?"

Shini-tan. On top of the suddenly serious expression. The other could have said he was a Shinigami out on a walk, just like he was. But this?

"You are not the best in lying, are you?"

Then again, who was he to judge? Everybody knew he was close to a nervous breakdown if he tried to lie. Well, at least he would try. That one did not even seem to realize how he was digging his own grave.
If he were any other.

"Do I look like I am here to take you in?"

To prove his point he looked down at himself, checking his still clean, dark red kimono, before reaching up to fix his now shorter hair with a golden hairpin. Maybe he should get rid of those bangs too. Point was though, he currently liked his clean state and would hate for it to change. Besides... he was not that much Shinigami at heart. Especially not to work in Rukongai now.

"No." he said more to himself as he turned slightly. He looked out in the distance for a moment before his head turned back to glance down at Kaimu's hip. "If you do not use it I have no use for mine either." he murmured. "I am here for more important things than hunting down rouge Shinigami." he added before looking back up into the other's face. "You need to learn to hide it better though. You pretty much slapped me in the face with it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Whorehouse Wonderland   Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:37 am

Quote :
"You are not the best in lying, are you?"

Kaimu smirked, "Well no, but I'm not very fond of doing it in the first place -- no matter the circumstances." For him, lying always tended to get him into more trouble than it was worth, even if it was to avoid certain circumstances.

Quote :
"Do I look like I am here to take you in?"

"No."

"If you do not use it I have no use for mine either."

"I am here for more important things than hunting down rouge Shinigami."

"You need to learn to hide it better though. You pretty much slapped me in the face with it."

"I see, I see." Kaimu gave a chuckle. When it wasn't shinigami he was dealing with, it was easy enough to just pass the sword off as some normal blade anyone roaming the street could buy off the market to most of the villagers of the districts; of course, to shinigami, it's spiritual presence was obvious but he didn't want to carry around the extra weight of a bag or something to sling across his shoulder to hide it in either, it'd just slow him down.

Usually, he stuck to roaming the outskirts, as far away from the Seireitei, as possible. Less shinigami roamed there and the few that did appear were always rushing to finish some mission here or there and never really noticed him.

"Well, I'm sorry I've kept you from your business here, Shini-tan~." He said, his playful tone and composure returning to replace his serious one.

'Aw, done already?'

'It's not nice to play around with shinigami, not for this long anyway.'
Kaimu mentally retorted playfully.

'Tch.'
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: Whorehouse Wonderland   Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:47 am

"Well no, but I'm not very fond of doing it in the first place -- no matter the circumstances."

Then they probably had at least something in common. Maybe...

"I see, I see."

He had to admit, he did not like that chuckle. It made the man seem so... slimy? Xarath's scowl deepened as he continued to watch the other male.

"Well, I'm sorry I've kept you from your business here, Shini-tan~."

He tried not to growl in warning. "Stop judging people for what they are. Rather accept who they are." he muttered. "My name is Xarath. You could have been polite enough to ask, instead of just writing me off as yet another Shinigami." he murmured before finally averting his eyes to look at the cottages. "Because if you want me to be a Shinigami." He warningly glared back at Kaimu. "I shall treat you for what you are. Instead of who you are."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Whorehouse Wonderland   Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:46 am

Quote :
"Stop judging people for what they are. Rather accept who they are."

'Hnn...?' Kaimu listened, his head cocking to the side just slightly as if he'd never heard such words before. Though, he never stuck around people he knew were shinigami long enough to talk to them, this was a first in a long, long time.

Quote :
"My name is Xarath. You could have been polite enough to ask, instead of just writing me off as yet another Shinigami."

"Because if you want me to be a Shinigami."

"I shall treat you for what you are. Instead of who you are."

He gave a small laugh, "It's a pleasure, Xara-tan." He nicknamed out of habit, "To be honest, this is the first conversation I've had with another shinigami in awhile...It's a habit to get away before introductions can be exchanged...but-" He smiled, "You're interesting. I think I'm starting to like you."

This man seemed different from the shinigami he'd always seen patrolling the streets and the fact that he didn't care about capturing him was also a plus in his mind. In the past, he'd never purposely judged a person by appearance but Xarath was right about him now, ever since running away and abandoning his duty as a shinigami, he'd become wary of any shinigami he happened to see.

As much as he hated to admit his zanpakuou was ever right, he was a coward in a sense. Scared of being captured, scared of being brought back to the Seireitei, scared of all of those memories resurfacing that he'd forced to the back of his mind.

Shinigami had the ability to make all of those fears a reality, so he'd steered clear of them.

Now though...

"Kai~mu." He said, "That's my name."

He'd gamble with fate, see how different this shinigami was from what he'd come to fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whorehouse Wonderland   Whorehouse Wonderland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whorehouse Wonderland
Page 1 of 1