(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Terror of Death [Mia]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Mia was glad she had successfully helped, though she turned away as Shinya struck the final blow. It would be...messy and gory and she wasn't the type to be okay with that...

However as Shinya fell to his knees, she floated to his side and gazed at him and his wounds with worried eyes. How... "I-I didn't do much... Let me try..."

Healing kido, but the words were cut off before she could finish as Shinya yelled for a bird arrancar flying overhead to come down. It was being chased it seemed and Mia, startled, backed away from the pair. His words caused her to nod, wondering what he was planning on doing when... He snapped the mask off as if it was just paper machete and she squeaked in her surprise.

The new arrancar, Nuu, seemed just as shocked as Mia and the girl gave her a reassuring smile before remembering that she couldn't be seen. Instead she stared wide eyed at Shinya and waved her hands up. "I-I...it's probably painful are you sure? Arrancar are...more like Shinigami. Your powers will be sealed in a sword... You might change when that happens."

She...hoped he knew what he was doing, her form finally floating closer to him as she held her arms out as if to touch his hand while he held his mask.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:02 pm

"I see.. but I know I won't be able to continue fighting like this forever." Shinya spoke to Mia as he gripped his mask tighter. "More and more stronger beings will challenge me to fight and if I don't change.. I may die."

Nuu watched in bewilderment of this hollow talking to himself. Or maybe he was talking to someone who she couldn't see? It was hard to say, really. She wanted to say something to him, but he seemed so.. dangerous.. maybe it'd be best if she quietly crept away and figured out what just happened to her.

Shinya steeled his nerves as he took in a deep breath and broke his mask off. Massive energy poured out of his body as his outer body cracked and splintered before exploding off of him, much to the shock of Nuu, who was thrown a few feet by the explosion of energy. Once the light show died down, all that was left standing there was a very familiar figure to Mia. He definitely looked more like the Shinya she knew now! Shinya was standing there with a rather large falchion slung along his back. He had three eyes still, but the third seemed like a remnant of his mask more than anything, even though it still moved with the other eyes.

"Wow.. what.. happened..?" Shinya asked, looking over at Mia curiously, blinking a few times. "Hehe.. I feel weird.. Almost.. excited.. happy.. I think.."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Mia felt...awful but he had a point. She nodded and floated back a bit, not wanting him to be harmed or hurt... If it could give him more power and allow him to survive? He should do it!

His deep breath was the only warning she got as power blasted the area. She saw Nuu, the other arrancar, go down before her attention was diverted by a rather familiar figure.

Mia's smile was bright, she had been right all along! It had been her friend... So he was an arrancar after all. Well whatever he had been doing in the Living world was fine! They had fun together!

She dove forward, just happy to finally see an utterly familiar sight, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him. "That's really good, you are an arrancar now! Happy is better than lonesome for sure and excited? About? Oh, that girl! The other arrancar, is she okay?!"

Her voice was a bit rambling, many questions popping out and demanding answers but she refused to let go of her friend. Just...one small happy thing...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 1:40 pm

"W-Whoa! Slow down! What?" Shinya managed to get out from the barrage of questions, blushing a bit from being hugged even though he didn't know why. Shinya tried to answer all her questions, then looked over to where the other arrancar was; She was already quite far away, having ran for the hills for some reason.

Shrugging, Shinya mentioned to Mia that the girl called Nuu was fine. He might seek her out again to see what exactly she could do. Maybe he might learn something! Either way, he wanted to seek out others like himself and try to find a place to belong. After all.. he feels quite different now! Weird, but different. Maybe.. just maybe.. this'll be good for him.

As the two of them stood there hugging and talking, a large black rift appeared nearby that caught Shinya's attention. "Hey.. what's that?" He asks, blinking all three eyes while pointing. Mia would know that her time with Shinya was now at an end, sadly enough.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Mia listened and held onto Shinya, just happy and wanting to cry from her former unease over everything... The other arrancar would be fine and Shinya was okay and happy... She'd have to ask him when she got back, assuming she did get back.

She would!

Feeling a pull, her eyes were forced to the rift as she sighed and kissed the top of his head much like an older sister. "I have to go...hopefully home! This time..."

She gave a sigh and let go, floating towards the rift as she wanted to make a comment about seeing him soon but... lwasn't allowed. "Be safe!"

She was swallowed up by a rift for the final time.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Shinya nodded as Mia mentioned she might be able to go home this time. He blushes from head to toe from the kiss on his head, but he nods to her. "Take care!" He says enthusiastically, waving to Mia as she moves to the rift.

As the rift disappears, Shinya's memories of Mia fade into talking to some other arrancar that he must've met along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terror of Death [Mia]   The Terror of Death [Mia] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Terror of Death [Mia]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2