(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:29 am

"I was not joking." Sarai was pleased with the cessation of his disbelief as she flipped through quite a few pictures in her Elly folder. They had gone through more than a few by the time he spoke about her being a proud mother and she beamed more for a moment before coughing and looking away. "Well of course I am, how could I not, look at her smashing that hollow! But thank you Kostya."

She didn't let many see the doting mother inside, Elly included so she reached up to pull on her nose chain and cause jingles. Even so, his joke make her laugh. "Its a step, a simple machine to do a specific job. The time I come from? Hmm..."

The hand playing with the chain just stopped as it moved to her chin and she looked up. How to explain simply? "There are large flat planes that can show pictures, what we call those, as moving as well. They can capture such things or even put those, called videos, together and form fake stories and videos. Even some that are entirely drawn by hand, piece by piece! Its rather amazing... There are also large... um sled like things. They have wheels and can go insanely fast by human standards, running off a burning fuel source really. This phone has a small little item in it that allows it to work through hundreds of thousands of logistical problems, which allow it to do what it needs to, in under a second."

"That's not including the things I've found but keep rather hidden from others knowledge." She waved her hand a bit dismissively. "Nothing too entertaining really."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:35 am

He listened intently, leaning forward ever so slightly but trying not to look too entranced. He had sudden images of showing things from his time to a caveman and felt just the least bit bashful, straightening himself up but nodding. He understood that she was glossing over things and that these were not acts of witchery. And even if they were, he was a soul reaper, he could perform witchery of his own... if he had his zanpakuto anyway. Kido had not been his strong point. What she said last is what really attracted his attention.

"Oh? If you keep it hidden it must be entertaining to some degree." He had a mind for secrets and could smell good ones. "Come now. I'm in the middle of the arctic wastes and, I imagine if I were to ever escape this place, you would have heard of me in your time. I won't pester you for your secrets, but what harm could sharing them with a homeless ice fishing ex-prince do?" He had no idea how correct he was, as most of this meeting would be forgotten once it ended.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:14 am

Kostya was rather entranced~ Sarai was amused but also happy as he took such pleasure in things she took for granted. Really it was norm for her now but...this reminded her it hadn't always been. It was nice... even if it was annoying. She needed to call her child and make sure she was okay! These distractions were not helping, what if something was happening back home... Curiosity could only keep so much at bay before it began eating at her.

His words had her smiling though, warmly and more than a bit of it was her attempting not to laugh. When she waved like that, people didn't continue to ask her things! They dropped it. This was quite fun... What could it hurt? Plopping back on her butt as if the air was solid, she crossed her legs and leaned back as she spoke. "Oh fine then. Since you insist and make such a convincing argument... I have a way to turn other races, minus quincy, into arrancar... Though feasibly I could use it to shift anyone's race with time and effort. I've been studying them all for hundreds years, what makes us all different? And there are a few signs in each that point towards certain...manifestations and such. Most of us at our core are human or human derived. I can use this to forcibly turn most races into arrancar. I trigger certain things in their body and reactions and poof! Though Quincies and Hi-specs react oddly... Quincies just explode and hi specs... well sometimes they don't come out quiiite right."

"I've found better ways of testing than on live subjects, using core components I store and gather of their energy and souls really instead. Much more...conclusive results and I don't have messes to clean up afterwards." Sarai fell back to her back, jingles sounding as she stretched and looked over at Kostya. "Interesting enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:23 am

Kostya was quite pleased that he was going to get to learn a secret. He leaned forward, unable to hide his enthusiasm now, as he waited patiently and listened. A way... to turn people into arrancar? That was rather astounding.. Thinking of it... changing your race... He thought of it in regards to himself and felt a queasy sensation. No.. He was pretty content with what he was. He couldn't help but give a short "HAH." At the thought of quincies exploding.

"Damn quincies. You ask me, a proper allocation of your studies would be some sort of device that simply explodes quincies on the fly." He said before giving a little wave of the hand. "But don't listen to me. I'm not the greatest fan of quincies myself." He said with a sheepish little grin. "So. Do I owe you a secret of my own in kind?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:42 am

Amusement at exploding quincies? Sarai quirked an eyebrow but let him speak. She was snickering a bit as he spoke, her head shaking slightly in response to his question, which she decided to answer first before other questions. "Not really unless you want. I gave mine freely to a poor bored soul, I don't need a trade... Boredom is the worst ever really."

"Quincies though... Why do shinigami hate them so much? Is it because of the balance or do you just hate them on principle? Even as a hollow they just personally annoy me at times with the rhetoric. Considering my technology dwarfs theirs, how am I only the savage monster?" Sarai chuckled and shook her head more, so many jingles, in disbelief. "I just don't hide it~"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:50 am

He shook his head. "Well, I offered. Though I am glad you did not take. I don't have many secrets. Most of them border more on debaucherous stories as opposed to true secrets. " He shrugged. His life had been what it had been. "Still, I can't explain the quincy hatred myself. But it's become a self fueled rivalry. I hate Quincies because they have proven themselves our enemies. They have done so for their own reasons. It's simply the way of things, I suppose."

He shook his head again. "While I don't doubt your capacity for savagery, nor do I question your monster credentials, the connotation of such a term hardly fits you. You're too imperious for such a sullied phrase." It was true. While it may be technically correct, she seemed wholly too regal to call her that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:17 pm

"Tales of debauchery aren't my thing really, but if you felt like sharing and getting off your chest I can be you...whats the word, confessional?" Sarai smirked, wondering what tales the tundra man could possibly have but... not interested enough to ask. Instead she yawned and nodded while her hand covered her mouth. "I suppose its good enough for me.

"Pfffft! I am definitely a monster, I just wear a pretty mask and use gentile words to make others ignore that. You're ignoring so its working like a charm~" Imperious? A perfect word for what she was but at the same time she was still a wolf in sheep's clothing as far as she was concerned. "If I'm too imperious to be a monster, than what does that make me?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:03 am

Confession? She hardly seemed like a priestess. If she had no interest in misdeeds, all the better. He hadn't really planned on telling the first person he had seen in years his personal failures.

She was wrong about one thing though. He wasn't ignoring anything about her. He wondered if he should let her know that. He just smiled for the moment and laughed at her question. "I call you what I call all imperious and fearsome monsters with a pretty face and a gentle tongue. I call you royalty." If she thought she was so terrible she really needed to check up on what the other species were up to in their spare time.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:39 am

Saraiyu stared up at Kostya and tried hard not to laugh. A glib tongue! This was amusing her too much and she instead let the laugh out, her arm flying up to cover her eyes. "I am at that! Queen of Monsters of sorts. You flatter me Tundra Man... Though, those penguins might be getting too warm that close to the fire."

"You don't want to waste my hard work and make me find more do you?" Her eyebrow quirked and her mouth formed a smile that could only be called a taunting smirk really. She'd noticed how uncomfortable he'd been when she'd killed the buggers. She'd kill more if he needed.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 1:37 am

He grinned, chuckling a little. Well that was good to hear. He had to imagine she heard all sorts of compliments from people at length. He was glad one that was so earnest as his was the type that flattered her. "Queen of Monsters. An impressive title." He said with an appreciative nod, before glancing at the penguins. He reached over and scooted them back, keeping them from ruining. By the sound of her tone, he appreciated her warning all the more. She seemed entirely too eager to replace his stock.

"Hmm, I suspect you could do whatever you please, but if it's hunting you wanted, there's bigger prey than birds in the water." He said, gesturing with his head towards the water. "I've yet to be able to catch a Great White." He could kill one of the things in a fight, if it stayed, but once it was wounded enough, it could still outswim him and to kill it, he couldn't really preserve its hide.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:16 am

The tundra man was pleased with her words, though she had been more so. He was honest and decently spoken and not boring in the least, so she watched him push the penguins back with a bit of interest. It was too bad he was probably three thousand years dead or so, she might enjoy his company more it he wasn't.

"A great white...shark? I didn't know they swam this far north. Hunting a prey like that might be fun... Hmm." Sarai shifted a bit and moved her hand to her chin, pondering what it would be like to just go wrestling a shark... Could it be done in ghost form? Maybe she could just pick it up out of the water and THEN wrestle it?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:44 am

"I wouldn't have thought they did myself until one tried to eat me. Have to say, it was a persuasive argument for their local existence." He said with a sardonic laugh. It's true he hadn't thought they were up here, but well. Ta-da, there they were, occasionally ruining his day. He would certainly be happy for her to kill one. The hide would be useful as hell. Not to mention the meat... He almost wanted to drool just thinking about it.

"Hey... You seem to be able to touch things I'm near, right? So if I went down in the water, you could catch a shark." He didn't want to ask such a thing of her for nothing however. "But... to draw the shark... I suppose we'd need to kill some more penguins down there..." He said, rubbing his chin, hoping such a bait would entice her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 7:59 pm

"Well yes that is. I suppose I must accept it then, though i wonder if we will see a narwhal..." Pondering animals normally found in the waters of such places, Sarai realized there were many others that would also be interesting to meet or capture.

"The blood would draw them if I tore them apart... Yes good plan." Not only did she get to catch a great white shark with her bare hands, she also got to utterly decimate penguins? This was a real treat indeed! Glee shone in her eyes, utter glee at the thought of both as she flipped back up to her feet. The hovering wasn't annoying in the least so Sarai didn't mind that she sort of spun rather than a true flip as she intended. "Lead the way when you are prepared, it isn't as if I can go far from you."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:22 am

Kostya was in the middle of standing up when he paused, furrowing his brow and looking over at her. "You know, I haven't seen a narwhal. They have to be around this area somewhere. No idea. Maybe today'll be the day." He said with a smile. He threw the cloth he'd been sitting on over the penguins, trying to detract any scavengers from getting them. There weren't many of those in the tundra, but he didn't want the ones that were there to come sniffing around.

He nodded and walked over to the water's edge.... okay... for real this time... into the water... He checked himself again to make sure he didn't have on any unnecessary clothes and glanced at the ones he'd left safe by the fire to make sure they, and the flame itself, would be fine. He'd need to warm up something fierce when this was all done.

"Okay... Here goes." He took a breath and dove forward into the water. The shock hit him and he floated still for a moment, keeping himself from gasping, as he'd gotten accustomed to, before he began swimming down, spear in hand, searching for any penguins. It seemed some still lingered around, having heard the siren's call but only just now arriving.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:43 pm

"I hope so. I truly do." Sarai returned the smile and floated around Kostya, more than a bit excited now to be hunting something! And of course slaughtering penguins... He kept the ones they'd caught safe with the cloth hopefully, but she could definitely get him more if he ran out...

Following him to the water's edge, she watched as he took note of the fire and such before following after him. She could vaguely feel something that she assumed was frigid water, but it was barely there at all. Still... the penguins were still around!

Swimming almost like a mermaid despite that she was floating (Her water instincts kicking in), the Corona shot forward in a quick burst. Her arm speared two smaller penguins before she ripped them off as blood filled the water from the quickly becoming very violent massacre of penguins. She laughed and laughed and laughed... so happily and joyfully and with utter abandon.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:10 am

Kostya just sort of... stared... Jeez, she was fast in the water... even for a ghost. And she just... Whoo. Wow.. She was just... A single bubble popped up from his mouth as it hung slightly open, the effect of trying to give a stoic "Woah." underwater. Once she'd... had her fun, he swam over and grabbed some of the carcass before reaching out to take her wrist. He didn't make a big show of it, but made sure she'd see it before he grabbed her wrist... He didn't want to see what she might do if he startled her.

He gestured down and started swimming that way. Once you got further down, there was a water current that picked up. If they swam along that, they'd be more likely to attract sharks. He couldn't explain that all now, but she looked pretty natural in the water. He suspected that when they reached the current, she'd understand.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:01 am

Sarai noticed the man approaching, that feeling of proximity to him and pull letting her know before he made sure of his precense. A smart man, so the Corona allowed him to take her wrist. They couldn't speak and she was following his lead...

Following after Kostya, she could almost sense the current down there even though she couldn't really feel the water herself. It pulled her on and she moved forward a bit eagerly. It was a nice, almost normal thing for her to experience in all of this odd floating so she was a bit happier. Penguin slaughters also helped though...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 3:03 am

Pleased that she did not rip him in half like one of those penguins, he led her down into the current and began swimming along with it. He looked back to make sure she was okay. She looked... peaceful, at least. Although with that dismembered penguin carcass, peaceful was alarming. Still... She was most intriguing. He turned his attention back to the matter at hand.

It didn't take more than a minute or two though before their prey arrived. A shark, thinking itself the predator began swimming their way, lazily but with intent. Kostya ducked out of the current and let go of her hand, readying his spear. He didn't even turn to make sure she was ready, already knowing she would be.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:33 am

Sarai followed along behind Kostya, trying not to beam since she was positive the shinigami would be weirded out by suck actions. Normally she might not care, but he was rather fun and scaring him off would be sad. The current didn't effect her, though she wished it did. Swimming along it would be amazing...

The shark quickly found them though and Sarai let loose almost a stunning song, not allowing it to do much to Kostya but entrapping the shark at least a bit. With him this close she didn't want to risk the man being pulled under her voices sway.

Instead she quickly floated forward, distracting the shark more than just with her song by taking one nail and sliding it along its skin as she sliced it open. Kostya could do the finishing blow~ He seemed to like the hunt, it would be a major shame to ruin it for him. She'd definitely step in though if he looked anywhere near possibly getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 3:44 am

Kostya had scrapped with a shark before and this one, while a bit bigger, didn't do much to scare him. Especially not with his gorge...er... ghostly... new ally. She slit a line in the shark all too easily to him. He wondered just how strong she truly was, especially with how she seemed to be having trouble interacting with things... The shark meanwhile didn't seem to be behaving normally. Her song's effect. He was curious about it again, wanting to figure out just.. how it did what it did...

But he needed to get this shark first. He kicked up through the water. The more damage he did to the thing, the less usable hide there would be. So, best to do this in one. He came up in the current, between her and the shark and, using some of the upward momentum, jammed the spear up through its mouth and into the head, before continuing up out of its way.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 4:28 am

The urge to stick by Kostya shifted as he speared the shark, Sarai having watched with a grin as the man showed considerable skill and strength. How lovely the blood was, tainting the water like this just for them.

Though it shifted for her and she was grinning with bloodlust, she watched and waited to make sure he would be fine before her eyes turned to see a dark portal nearby. It was like her, unaffected and unaffecting the world around it and she moved quickly up to Kostya's side. Floating up a bit, she kissed the top of his red floofy locks and grinned as her body then quickly floated backwards towards the portal. "I guess I have to go now. It was nice to meet such an interesting person! Hopefully you had a full life before your death~"

How it was possible to hear her under this water was quite the mystery... But it was. It wasn't as if he was hearing her with his ears anyways...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 4:34 am

As the shark floated a bit away before floating up, Kostya turned towards it only to find Sarai. Oh. She was... What was.. she was acting odd...He stopped particularly caring once she came up and kissed him on the head. It wasn't particularly sensual, but... he found himself blushing, just a little as she backed away. Wait.. Wh.. What did she mean hoped he HAD a full life... Oh right... she came from far in the future... The thought made him a little sad, realizing he'd never actually see her again...

He waved his arm. He couldn't say anything. Even if he'd tried it would just be bubbles... He swam up to the shark, grabbing it by the spear through its mouth and looking at her again before she went through the portal. 'Bye', he mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]   Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aren't you cold? [Saraiyu]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2