(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Weapon Mechanics Inc

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:54 am

Ingenius? He...He just took a lot of time to grasp and control his ability, it'd definitely been a lot of work and concentration at first but over the decades and such he'd learned proper control and now it really...wasn't all that difficult at all, and he could carry about attacks and the like rather swiftly.

When Mia voiced her hypothetical concerns about the ability he'd explain, he shook his head; "You won't ever get caught up in it, I swear that."

He had control over it, her getting caught up in it would never happen...he wouldn't allow it.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:04 am

Mia laughed softly at Masaru's rather protective words. She smiled and scooted up, kissing him softly before holding back her bangs and looking down at him. "I know that silly one, just sounds rather painful is all. What about your others? You said techniques... So more than one?"

She wondered if they were worse or better, but she bet worse. Masaru was powerful, the powers he must have would be rather deadly even if they seemed innocent at first as well. Her power itself seared the flesh from people if she didn't control it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:20 am

"The other..." Masaru averted his eyes for a moment as if contemplating something before letting out a small breath. "I'm going to tell you, but...You can't repeat my words to anyone, or well, I would like it if you'd kept it a secret... Is that alright?"

Other than himself and Setsuna he'd never breathed a word of this technique to anyone, he had never planned to...It was something to use only if it were absolutely necessary.

He trusted Mia though with this, they were both special to one another, and their relationship was...much more serious now than it had been even before... so he felt she should know, even if it was a habit of his to not speak of it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:31 am

Masaru seemed rather...unsure? Worried? Mia wondered what could be so bad, her head tilting just slightly before she gave a solemn nod. "It is fine. I'll keep it secret, I promise."

He wanted it kept secret, so secret it would be kept. She wouldn't breathe a word of this to anyone, even her own father really. Was it that bad though? Or was Masaru just... overreacting. Maybe it was a dishonorable power and he felt just awful for having it?

She wondered and waited, having let a reassuring smiling out as her hand reached up to cup his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:48 am

Masaru returned Mia's smile with one of relief; he was glad she'd promised...

"There's one other; it seems small in comparison, but..." The hand on his cheek helped, reassuring as he spoke. "All that's required of me is to throw a flurry of ice, or well...ice needles. I create them similarly to how I create everything else, but they're made from only the purest water particles and requires more concentration since I'm creating them to be the coldest ice possible. It only takes one...if even one pierces the flesh there's almost always the chance of becoming frostbitten; it'll burn...or at least feel like burning..."

Take a hit in the wrong spot and that would be it.

He continued to softly stroke Mia's hair, it helping him talk about these things a little too.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:58 am

Mia's thumb stroked his cheek gently as she listened, nodding as he spoke. He was taking some comfort from her touch it seemed... Still...the power wasn't that bad, though it would be more useful if kept secret. She leaned down, kissing him softly before nuzzling his cheek in what she hoped was a soothing manner. "That sounds painful and deadly... So you can...cold burn and I hot burn then? We match."

He was playing with her hair which felt very very nice, but speaking with him was more important than giving into the slowly growing drowsiness from that action. She...didn't find that ability too awful at all, it was a natural progression of his powers really. It was a wonder why he was so bothered by it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:23 am

M...Match? He supposed so...

The kiss hadn't lasted long, but he'd responded before she pulled away to nuzzle at his cheek; her reassurance was comforting. He hadn't expected the matching comment, but her words made sense...and he wouldn't deny them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:29 am

"Don't be so scared... Shinigami powers are for fighting and killing, okay? Its...their purpose. They are weapons. Mine always hurt others...and Papa's are a piece of work... So its not..." Mia rested her cheek against Masaru's with her eyes closed, her voice almost a whisper.

"Its not as awful as you think. You can do much else with them too, so please don't worry so much?" She didn't know how to comfort him, she didn't know what exactly was wrong. She had no idea what to do or say so she was just speaking her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:51 am

"I suppose...I was just worried because...what I show to you is the good, the nice...and neither of those things were. Our powers are meant for fighting, but..." Those abilities could be especially cruel, when he thought about it...and sometimes it made him wonder that said about him.

He wasn't...cruel, he knew that...but a zanpakutou was reflected its users soul, right?

A zanpakutou was a weapon, meant for fighting, and killing so the abilities were highly useful, especially so if kept secret...but that concern was still there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 10:10 am

"...But...?" Mia didn't...she didn't understand why and what was wrong. She stared down softly at Masaru and then shook her head gently. Carefully, she pinched his cheek and pulled lightly on it, a small frown on her lips.

"I'm not...that fragile. You can show me more sides of you. Not just the good and nice... You aren't an angel or perfect person Masa...I don't want you to be!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 10:26 am

"Mm..." Masaru couldn't really form much of a response as Mia pulled at his cheek, he wanted to smile at that attempt, though...

"I know you're not..." He knew she wasn't that fragile, and that he could show more than just... He wasn't perfect, nor an angel, that was true, but...

But...

"...I don't want to end up like..."

He was always nice, always sure to be at his best around others, to be polite, kind...happy...he was genuinely so, it wasn't a lie, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 10:54 am

Mia was frowning more as Masaru spoke, sensing his bothered feelings by his unusual demeanor and way of speaking. He knew she wasn't, which was good but... what was wrong then?

His soft spoken and unfinished sentence almost visibly affected her, a jolt running through her. His father... he didn't want to turn out like that man. Someone kind outside and miserable inside...

Mia hmmed lightly before shaking her head, denying the unspoken words from before. She wasn't going to...ever lie just to reassure him and her features were rather serious as she spoke. "You have a choice though, zanpakuto are parts of users. But you don't have to be like that, you can chose to not accept those parts of you. Those memories of...what happened still are in there... Even if you have bad things happen, even if your world falls apart... I don't think you could be like that, because you know how much it hurt you. You'd never chose to do that to another... At least, I don't think you could."

She...had no idea still what to do other than speak her direct thoughts, her feelings to him in an honest manner. Soothing but false reassurance... didn't seem like it would be anything she wanted to give him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:17 am

He didn't have to be... He didn't want to be...

It'd all seemed to just...happen to Mamoru though, before he'd even realized it himself...He'd been a good person at one point, but...he'd lost what had meant the most to him, and ended up losing himself after...

He...He didn't have to be like that though...didn't have to turn out like him...

"Thank you, Mia..." She had given him a honest response, and he appreciated that. "I think...that concern won't just disappear, but...you're right...I know..."

He wanted to believe he would never do that, he knew how much it hurt...he didn't want to put that pain on anyone...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:24 am

"Mm...no thanks..." Mia shook her head, knowing her words probably didn't help him much. She gave a sheepish and rather small smile.

"That...that concern is good...to have. To not become like that... I think. Y-You are worried over it a bit...s-so you'll notice if you change in those ways... Y-You s-still...sh-shouldn't...worry too much...b-but...a little worry is..." Good... Her voice squeaking to a halt, she lowered her head back to her chest as the thought that maybe...she was making him worse...and feel worse... just overwhelmed her and cut off her ability to talk.

Instead she hid her face and wished to just disappear.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:40 am

"Hm?" Masaru blinked as Mia began stuttering and squeaking... "Mia...?"

The arm around her gave a small squeeze before he moved it, his hand moving over her back some in attempt to help her, while his other hand that was still in her hair continued to occasionally tease it.

"I...It's alright." He attempted to reassure, "Maybe you're right...a little worry is...good. If that worry's there...then maybe I would notice changes if..." He wouldn't...wouldn't let it get to that point though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:20 pm

"S-Sorry..." Mia shook her head against his chest, her reply muffled but definitely a reply. The reassuring squeeze and gently hair teasings helped more than she liked to admit...

His words did help a tiny bit, but she still felt so bad for saying that in the first place. Her body at least relaxed from its panicked state, her hand unclenching from his clothes as she laid there. His hand lightly moving over her back helped quite a bit as well, her head shifting against Masaru's hand. "Mm..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:36 pm

"You don't need to apologize...you helped..."

Her hold on him eventually relaxed, and he could tell his actions were helping some, or well, he hoped they were what was helping her. It was fine if she continued to lay there though, they were both comfortable like this it seemed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:46 am

"I-I feel bad for what... I said though..." Mia shook her head, she had needed to apologize... At least she was comfortable here on him. He didn't seem to want to move, so she was fine with staying here like this. They needed to bathe but... it was nice relaxing here. They needed a bit of rest anyways! So it wasn't lazing about...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:54 am

"It's alright, it helped...really."

If she wanted to apologize for it though, she could though her words had honestly made sense to him, and had helped reassure him some. He'd be alright, he wouldn't...no matter what he wasn't going to end up like that...he couldn't...he wasn't going to allow himself to do so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:35 am

It...really had helped? Mia...just utterly relaxed against him as her worried tension slipped away. She had been so worried she had said something stupid... Shifting a bit, she pushed herself up and moved over Masaru. Laying against him fully, she used him as a small bed of sorts and snuggled against him with a happy smile.

"I...I am happy then..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:30 am

Hearing Mia's response as she moved to lay on him fully, his smile warmed; he was glad she'd accepted his words. She'd helped him, and there was nothing to apologize for really. What she'd said hadn't been bad at all...

His fingers continued teasing her hair while his hand rested on her back, rubbing occasionally; she was snuggled up against him, and it was almost like he was acting as some small bed which was a thought he had to resist laughing at.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:23 am

Mia let out soft little sleepy sounds as Masaru played with her hair, the rubs on her back feeling very nice as well when he did so. She closed her eyes with a smile, very obviously ready for a nap. The spot they were in was still in the sun, her body wanting to nape in the warm much like a large kitty.

With warm on top and warm below her how could she resist it?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:36 pm

As he noticed Mia beginning to fall asleep, his smile remained as warm as it'd been before; this was nice, and...relaxing now after that talk. He felt reassured somewhat, and now Mia was taking a catnap on him.

After a bit, he shut his own eyes as well, relaxing some along with her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Mia wished she could purr, purring would be nice to be able to do... but alas she was not a cat or cheetah despite how much she acted like it sometimes. She drifted off into a light slumber, too comfy and safe. That and training always exhausted her... And other things, but exhausting was the first.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Masaru stayed awake from some time, simply enjoying this time to rest and relax as Mia began to doze off and fall into a light sleep. His hands still softly teased and stroked her hair, though it'd slowed the more relaxed he became.

Eventually, he began dozing as well, but it wouldn't be difficult to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Mechanics Inc   Weapon Mechanics Inc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Mechanics Inc
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: