(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:01 am

Kaimu had given in, a resounding success on the Curry front. She had won and thus he would no longer be allowed to eat her spiciest curry. At least Lakshmi still had Masaru to enjoy it with.

"Eep!" A sound escaped her and distracted her from her thoughts of the festival as Kaimu's arm slipped around her, the kiss on her head causing more flushing. "I-I suppose...it must be... with a fun guide such as yourself..."

"...But I do not have a yukata." Lakshmi pointed out the major flaw in this festival date, leaning against Kaimu against her will as her flush grew more. A...date... A real date...planned ahead and just for the two of them, to a festival with someone who knew exactly how to enjoy them? It sounded amazing...

She covered up her smile more and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:04 am

"Hm, well I'm sure we could get you one easily!" Kaimu smiled, hoping to reassure Lakshmi...though she was still attempting to hide smiles so he couldn't be entirely sure if reassurance was even needed. They could easily get her a yukata; none of his would fit and...really they'd already learned it wasn't a smart move for her to wear his...

He was glad she had trust in him as a fun-guide though! He would definitely show her an enjoyable festival experience!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:09 am

So that flaw was...a minor one that could easily be fixed... It seems Kaimu had no trouble making her spend her own money on herself. Blasted.

Lakshmi gave a nod before moving to leave the kitchen. "All right. We shall go get one tomorrow... Make sure...to pack one of the nice ones Mia made then..."

She'd have to get one to match his, her excitement at this plan starting to overwhelm her ability to contain it as she moved to the stairs. She trusted Kaimu to show her an amazing time, she just...was rather shy over such things since she had never really experienced them...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:26 am

"Alright, I'll have to think hard when I'm packing so I can wear the best one!" They were both really great though, he loved both of them...He wanted one that would be best suited for a fun festival date with Lakshmi though...so he wanted to think on his options!

He followed Lakshmi to the stairs, trying not to think too much on the festival they'd be going to; if he thought too much about it he'd get excited to the point where he wouldn't be able to sleep, and they both needed their rest.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: