(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:22 am

Lakshmi rubbed her face against Kaimu's chest, making little embarrassed noises as she attempted to just stop her heart and face from being this flushed and flustered. Her brain was almost broken, the sex and now his comment making her wish she could melt into the bed from happiness.

She had truly chosen well...hadn't she...

The playing with her hair eventually helped, her movements calming as she finally let out a soft breath. "Thank you Kai..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:27 am

"Welcome, Lakshmi."

She seemed to have calmed down some, but Kaimu continued with the hair playing to help her further; her obvious happiness with his words made him happier than he could really say, it'd meant a lot to her and he could see that clearly.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:33 am

Lakshmi's arms moved from around his body and slid up to a hold around his neck. She smiled happily as she pulled back enough to look up at Kaimu, her icy blue eyes just warm right now.

"You are special too. Very special to me...and just in general. You are the most wonderful and amazing person I know." She couldn't stop staring up at him, love shining through her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:39 am

A small, but happy chuckle escaped Kaimu at her words; the most wonderful and amazing person she knew? He could be happy with that, so he put up no fight in accepting it.

"That makes me...really happy to hear." He replied before leaning in to gently kiss her head once more.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:05 am

"Then...we both made the other really happy..." Lakshmi closed her eyes as Kaimu kissed her head, her smile so warm and pleased even with the flushed cheeks. This was...this was good... Though now she'd need a bath again, a real one and so would Kaimu. That or a shower...

Then they could eat and sleep. Her stomach gave a little growl, distracting her a bit but not enough yet. "We should eat...or well I should eat. You did already."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:10 am

"Mhmm..." Kaimu muttered, though at the sound of Lakshmi's stomach he glanced down; "I can help prepare something for you, if you want."

They'd still need to shower after this too, since...

Food was important though, he'd eaten but Lakshmi hadn't; he'd still go with her when she wanted to get something to eat though, there was no point in him just lying around waiting until she was done. He wanted to spend more time with her before bed.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:56 am

"Mmm? Did you finally steal Masabutt's curry recipe from Mia to make for me?" Lakshmi looked hopeful, any day she didn't have to make curry for herself and got someone else to do it was a good day. Besides, Masaru made the best curry rice. Even if it wasn't Indian curry... it was still close for her tastes.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:00 am

"E-Eh?" He...he not, he could hardly talk to the noble to begin with, even if asking Mia was an option. He...He should though, he could ask Mia about it. "I can ask Mia about getting it next time I see her, I can learn how to make it for you~"

He wasn't a top rated chef or anything, but he felt if he had a recipe to follow he could get a grasp on something like curry.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:10 am

"You really are the best!" Lakshmi dove forward and kissed Kaimu as he agreed to learn and make it for her. He was so amazing! So wonderful!

She was ecstatic at those words, smiling as she pulled back from her kiss. "I think I might cook for you while you are here for once then in celebration! You can have my special curry."

She'd have to sneakily find out what he likes... How could she without letting him know...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:14 am

Not having much time to respond with words, he responded to the kiss as she dove forward at him.

"It's no problem, I want to be able to make you happy~ I don't think learning a recipe will be too much of a problem." Kaimu laughed, after Lakshmi had pulled away from the kiss. He was surprised though at the thought of her making food for him. "Eh? Really~? I'll bet it's delicious."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:20 am

"I hope not... His is the best curry other than authentic ones you can only get back in India." Without thinking, Lakshmi had not called it home around Kaimu. She just smiled and pulled away, not even noticing her own change in her thoughts.

That place was no longer home, or at least the home she desperately wished to return to..

Smiling as she sat up, Lakshmi tilted her head as she teased. "Of course it is! I promise to make it only somewhat spicy so you can eat it too~ Come on! I am excited now!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:24 am

"I'll work hard to make it good for you then~!" He would get the recipe needed and practice until it was perfect! Getting it right might take awhile, he knew, but he wouldn't give up!

Kaimu gave another laugh as Lakshmi sat up, "Ehh, you think my tongues that weak, Lak-tan~? I can handle more than just somewhat spicy!" He replied a bit teasingly; Lakshmi obviously enjoyed things spicier than he could really handle, but he could handle it somewhat he felt!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 am

Lakshmi smiled warmly at Kaimu's enthusiasm, leaning over to plant a kiss on the side of his head. He really wanted to that badly then? She would not lie to him so she hoped he understood when she told him if it was not tasting the same or not. Maybe...he could figure out a way to make it even better?

"Oh? Okay! That is good, I will do the full spice then." The warm smile changed into a bright one as she rather happily moved from the bed, sliding off onto the floor. Padding over to her closet, she dove inside to find something to put on... Pulling on a silky short kimono styled sleeping robe, she tied it around her waist before smiling. "Ready Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:37 am

Full spice?

He...He would attempt to take her challenge then! Even if she didn't see it as a challenge...He could handle above average spicy, though what was Lakshmi's level of full spice...?

Well...He would find out, there was no taking that back.

As Lakshmi moved to the closet, he moved from the bed to get his abandoned yukata that had fallen off of him on the way to the bed earlier. Shrugging it on, he smiled and gave a nod; "Ready!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:42 am

Grinning, Lakshmi was about to head out of the room and down the stairs when she remembered she was forgetting something! Her eyes wide, she held up her finger to Kaimu in a signal to wait a moment. Rushing over to her vanity, she pulled off of it a glasses case and then rushed back into her closet. Coming out with a lab coat, she stuck the glasses case in the pocket before moving over to take his hand.

"There, all set." Lakshmi smiled warmly again at Kaimu, pulling him along gently with subdued enthusiasm out of the door and downstairs. "It will take forever to make if we are too slow, we should hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:46 am

At Lakshmi's signal, Kaimu stopped; he blinked, wondering what it was Lakshmi needed as she ran off back to the closet.

She'd grabbed...?

Kaimu blinked again; glasses and a...lab coat...?

He thought they were going to cook? They were going to cook, right?

With a nod, he allowed Lakshmi to pull him along though Lakshmi's happiness and excitement towards this distracted him and he gave a laugh, "Right!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:53 am

After leading Kaimu down the stairs with the happiest little grin on her face, Lakshmi almost hummed she was so excited. Now she could show Kaimu the process by which she cooked!

Taking him to the empty kitchen, she flicked on the lights before letting go of his hand and rushing to a cupboard. There she began gather all the items she would need for the process... Measuring beakers, a scale for weight... Her special cutting board with the rulers carved into it precisely down to the milimeter. A rather impressive set of items that were usually not associated with cooking such as oddly marked test tubes and tiny tongs, plus rulers and even a compass, several large knives with measurements also marked on them were added to this...

Then she began getting out the ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:57 am

Upon entering the kitchen, Kaimu moved to the table once Lakshmi had let go of his hand; she wanted to cook for him so he doubted he'd be needed, and even if he was, he was right there to help.

He watched Lakshmi, expecting her to pull out the ingredients for her curry but instead got...

This was cooking right?

Again that thought passed through his mind as she pulled out all sorts of different things, some of which were usually never associated with cooking at all... This...This was cooking, right?

Still, he watched with interest; how could he not after...well...all of that had been pulled out?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:04 am

Oh wait! She had forgotten her scalpels. Silly her. Lakshmi stopped on her way to the fridge and moved to pull out a set of shining and absolutely sharp scalpels in varying sizes. Holding up one, then the other, she hmmed to herself before taking three and setting those too on the counter.

Moving to the fridge, she pulled out the ingredients and then moved to other cupboards. Fresh spices were the best, high quality ingredients... She was a little fountain of activity, rushing here and there to try and get things done.

Then...then the process of actually starting began, her hair pulled back swiftly into a ponytail that she took from a pocket in the lab coat. Taking the glasses out of her pocket, she set them on her nose and lowered her body down so she could see absolutely the weights of the ingredients, setting aside some and adding others to a small pile. Then, Lakshmi took the spices and began measuring them onto the scale as well, before moving them to her cutting board. There she prepared them how was needed, cutting some with her scalpels and all of this done with the same utter focus she had put towards studying that one day...

It was also obvious this would take her much longer than a normal person to get the curry done... Her meticulous and perfectionist nature overriding her here.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:18 am

S...Scalpels? Weren't those used for medical procedures though? Something for like...her job, and not for cooking!?

After she'd gotten those though she began pulling out the spices, running back and forth to get everything she'd need. She was still excited, obviously so, that much was obvious.

Scalpels though...?

Kaimu watched as she began weighing the spices, weighing them to...the exact amount down to the number it seemed as she watched the measurements carefully.

This...this was going to take a long time, wasn't it? He'd already eaten, but he felt by the time things were ready he'd be hungry again...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:27 am

By the end of the first hour, Lakshmi had successfully gotten all of the spices prepared as well as all of the ingredients properly measured. Everything not perfect or unneeded was put away, her focus moving to cutting once she had gotten the pot on the stove. The base for the curry having been properly measured as well, since she made it in large bathes homemade.

Moving to prepare the ingredients, she washed them thoroughly and then began cutting them perfectly with a large knife that had the ruler marked on it. Using her cutting board as a guide, each piece she cut was carefully position and then oh so carefully sliced for perfection.

By the end of the second hour, she had gotten everything cut and put into the pot! The spices she had put in the test tubes were being carefully and very slowly put into the curry, a thermometer telling her when to do certain steps as she checked it every so often.

She was entranced in her work...so entranced. It was now she began preparing the rice, moving to first measure her measuring cup and then pour the rice in slowly. Here is where the tongs came in handy as she slowly, one by one, picked out grains of rice until it was the perfect weight amount for two people.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:33 am

It looked like she was being exactly with...literally everything, so far it'd been an hour and...at least all the ingredients were measured out...

She was cutting things now, and as he'd figured earlier she was being exact with everything there was. When...When she cooked herself did she always do this? On one hand, how seriously she took this was a bit adorable, on the other he was just...surprised at her methods.

Kaimu continued watching even as they hit two hours, watching as she kept her focus on making the curry as if it were her life's mission to make it.

She...She was picking out the grains of rice for the perfect amount...?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:48 am

The third hour included her attempts to set up the rice cooker, the rice itself being put in but not the water, that had to be measured perfectly...

It also included her work on the curry, finally adding the last spices to the mix before she stirred it once more. The thermometer stayed in as she lowered the heat to allow it to simmer lightly, while she moved onto the last parts she needed to do.

After starting the rice cooker finally, Lakshmi then went to work finishing up things. All the dirty dishes were put in the sink and she moved to get out the bowl like plates used for these types of dishes. Smiling, she finally tasted the curry, dipping the spoon in and pouring a bit of the sauce into a dish. A happy exclamation sounded from her, much different from the soft mutters the whole time she had been cooking. "Sahī!"

It was perfect... Turning to Kaimu as if a fog was lifted as she smiled at him. "Come try it!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Three hours now...

While Lakshmi was caught in her extreme focus, Kaimu's opinion of this being kind of cute won out over him, and he was unable to help himself in sneaking a picture or two.

She was so set on making her food perfectly, everything was measured exactly. When it seemed she'd gotten the rice cooker started finally, he watched as she went to put all the dirty dishes in the sink before getting out other plates.

At hearing her happy exclamation, his ears perked up, as until now she'd just been softly muttering to herself.

Smiling, he gave a nod and stood up before walking over to her. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:39 am

Smiling as Kaimu came over, Lakshmi filled up the dish and held it out for him to taste. She had not gone easy on the spices for his sake, she hoped he would be fine with that. The Captain was they type of woman to be able to stand enormous amounts of spicy heat in foods, though she preferred taste over heat.

Her curry was a mixture of both. "I hope it is not too hot. You did say I should make it how I like..."

Normally Masaru was the only other one who could keep up with its spice really, though he rarely had her cook it for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: