(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:25 am

"I..."

She knew what he wanted! She knew completely! Her teasing was killing him, he couldn't even follow as she leaned back some, her hands tugging at his hair and holding him back, which only served to tease him further.

"Teasing...too much..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:34 am

"If this is what you really want I guess I could stop..." Sighing, Lakshmi removed her hands from his hair and her legs removed themselves from his hips, settling back against the bed as she turned her head to the side a bit. "Too much teasing for Kai is really bad for him. He might just burst..."

Her eyes darted to him as a smirk slowly formed on her lips, one last...one last teasing... before she too snapped. Her legs shifted on the bed, anxious for touching but she didn't allow herself any just yet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:41 am

"Lakshmi..."

She was still teasing him! She knew what he'd meant by that, she had to of! She was just as affected as he was with all of this...

That smirk...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:44 am

"Then say it..." Lakshmi moaned, her ability to control herself gone. Her hands went around Kaimu's chest, tugging him down to her as her mouth found his neck and bit lightly. She wanted him so damn bad... he'd made her beg before and tell him outright and this...this was her revenge.

"Say what you want...and you can..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:48 am

"I- I want..." Kaimu's grip on the bedding tightened as Lakshmi pulled him closer, teasing him further with her mouth as she lightly bit his neck. "L-Lakshmi..."

He was saying what he wanted, and it was taking a lot just to get the words out; this was outright torture at this point.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:53 am

At Kaimu's admission, Lakshmi moaned softly into his neck. Finally...finally... one of her hands moved down his body as her legs shifted. Guiding him into her, she gasped and moaned loudly now as she didn't try to restrain her noises anymore.

She almost felt relieved, but it felt too good to feel more than a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:02 am

Feeling Lakshmi take him, guiding him into her, he was unable to suppress another moan from escaping, the hand that was still on her tensing for a moment in response. It felt...way too amazing, that teasing had been killing them...

After a moment or two he began moving, another moan coming up without being suppressed.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:06 am

Kaimu's moans made her hands dig into his back and shoulder lightly, her nails dragging just a bit again. Lakshmi's heavy breathing was muffled by his neck as she bit and sucked on it, her body shaking as he moved inside of her.

Her legs wrapped around his hips again, giving him utter control over his movements as she tossed her head back a bit. "K-Kaimu..."

The torture earlier only made this so much better, she closed her eyes and gave into the sensations.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:15 am

Lakshmi's name escaped from his mouth again, the teasing earlier and now this...it felt too good; he wasn't able to hold back much with his responses, not that he wanted to right now to begin with.

Hearing his name like that too...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:21 am

Lakshmi's panting grew stronger, her moans becoming quite frequent as she dug her nails into Kaimu's back more. One hand slipped to his hair, tugging and pulling as she moved to bite his shoulder and muffled her very loud sounds. She would burn up before too long, knowing she would soon hit her limit. Teasing like that had consequences... she wouldn't last long with what had happened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:28 am

With the teasing from earlier, and her actions and moans now added to how all of this felt, Kaimu wasn't sure how much more he could take. Lakshmi's name escaped again as he felt her nails in him before she tugged at his hair again and bit his shoulder.

It all felt too good right now, he couldn't take much more.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 am

She would bite him too hard... Lakshmi pulled her mouth away from Kaimu's shoulder as she heard him moan her name. Her nails may have dug in a bit too hard, but the woman shook slightly as the combination of feelings sent her over the edge. Moaning Kaimu's name loudly, she clung to him as she finally orgasmed.

It had been way too much... This felt too amazing to handle...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:42 am

It wasn't long after Lakshmi reached her climax that Kaimu reached his, moaning her name in response as he did so; his one hand that had never left the bedding held onto the fabric with an iron grip as he tried to catch his breath.

He moved slightly so that he wouldn't be laying on her really, most of his weight on the bed, before pulling her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:51 am

Lakshmi was still panting a bit when Kaimu moved to the side slightly, a whimper sounding him as she moved to follow before being pulled close anyways. Snuggling right up to him with a pleased sigh, she kissed his skin softly even as she tried to catch her breath. It was slow, her body still sensitive and feeling rather nice from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:10 pm

Gently, Kaimu nuzzled Lakshmi's head after she'd snuggled up to him comfortably, giving her a small kiss there before he stopped; his breathing was still a bit rough, but he was smiling as he felt the kiss on his chest.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:23 am

Lakshmi smiled and kissed his chest again, enjoying the nuzzles and that kiss. Her breathing had finally slowed, her heart though still raced just a bit. It still hadn't gotten used to being held like this by him and was acting up a twinge. "Sorry... I got a little carried away..."

She flushed very softly, almost invisibly despite the heat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:30 am

"It's alright, it was fun...when I look back on all the teasing~" Kaimu replied, teasing a bit himself before kissing her head again, "It was nice though, and you were able to successfully see me in a way that no one else has~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:35 am

Lakshmi buried her face in Kaimu's chest, hiding the growing flush that did not get a chance fade one bit as he spoke and kissed her head. She kissed his chest again, let out a laugh she hoped was more confident than it sounded to her ears and shook her head. "It was? I shall do it again... N-No one...else? O-Oh..."

Really? No one else...had...bothered him that much? Oh...Oh... Lakshmi's heart sped up as she curled a little against him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:41 am

Feeling Lakshmi curl up against him caused him to start laughing some again, her responses added on to it as well; it wasn't amused laughter, but happy, light laughter that escaped him.

Bringing a hand up to her head he gently teased her hair some as she hid.

"No one else." He confirmed.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:54 am

Kaimu's happy laughs made Lakshmi relax just a tiny bit but she still was rather flustered, so her face stayed buried in his chest. "I am glad I amuse you..."

Her tone held no pout in it, even though it would earlier. She meant it, she was glad he was laughing like this. And she was glad she was the only one to ever see him like that...though it also made her sad. He had been so alone hadn't he...

Her arms wrapped around his body and held him to her as she refused to let go. "When you say things like that, I feel special. My ego is going to overfill here soon if you keep it up."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:29 am

"You are special though." Kaimu replied as he nuzzled Lakshmi's head again; his smile was warm as she held onto him without any signs of letting go. He was perfectly fine if she didn't release him, her holding him was nice.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:42 am

Lakshmi had been returning to normal, her flush returning in full force immediately. She squeaked as Kaimu called her special, squeezing him a bit as she then froze for a moment. He'd...never, never said anything like this before. It... he called her special...

If someone else had said it, she would have pushed it aside. But instead she pulled her head away from Kaimu's chest and looked up at him. Her eyes were rather vulnerable, she wasn't doing her usual denial of such things and instead was...letting herself be 'weak' as she spoke. "...R-Really? You...really think so, Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:59 am

"Really; you are special, Lakshmi." His voice was warm, and gentle, but he'd temporarily let go of his playful attitude and answered her seriously.

She was special, she'd seen sides of him he'd hidden under lock and key before that no one else had seen, and she was still seeing sides of him he'd never shown before, and only she would be the one that got to see them.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 am

Lakshmi stared up at Kaimu almost in disbelief for a moment. The flush grew from the bottom up and if steam could come from her face it would be quite steamed by now as she let out a squeak. Her face went right back against Kaimu's chest and she squeezed him tightly.

His teasing tone would have been better for that, it wouldn't make her heart race and her face light up like this! He...was so...serious...he thought her special... Special to him and...special...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:10 am

Kaimu was pleased with Lakshmi's reaction, happy his words seemed to mean so much to her; she was flushing from them, he knew. He had only been telling the truth though, she was special and there was no doubt about that in his mind whatsoever.

As she hid, he returned to playing lightly with her hair in attempts to help her relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: