(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:07 am

Kaimu's moans made Lakshmi chuckle as she kissed her way down his chest, nipping his stomach as her hand slipped from his hair. She was going to tease him until he snapped. Hearing her name, icy blue eyes looked up at Kaimu and smirked. "Mmm? Need something?"

Her hand paused in its motions for a moment as she ran her tongue against his skin slightly. "This?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:25 am

She was...She was teasing him, not just with her touching but with her words as well; she had to know how hard it was to form proper responses...

He bit back a frustrated noise as her hand stopped, but it was quickly replaced with another small moan as he tensed slightly when she ran her tongue over skin.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:30 am

Lakshmi's smirk grew as Kaimu realized what she was doing. She noted that on his face and laughed softly again. Was he holding back sounds? That wouldn't do at all and those moans were too small...

His stomach was perfect for licking, but she moved down regardless to his abdomen and ran her tongue along it. Her hand resumed its motions, moving faster again without stopping or slow for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Did...Did they really need to do this standing up? Things would be...be difficult for him, this teasing would drive him insane. He felt her hand quicken it's movements again, causing another moan to escape as he felt her tongue move across his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:45 am

Nipping his abdomen, Lakshmi's mind kept thinking of all the ways to make Kaimu go crazy and she smiled as she knelt in front of him. Her hand slowed again as she looked straight up at the man who she liked to make moan. "Is something wrong Kai?"

Her mouth moved closer to him as she gripped him a bit harder, never enough to hurt as her tongue darted out and she licked him just a bit. She pulled back after and smiled up at him again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:23 am

"Shouldn't...we-" Unable to stop it, another small moan escaped in between his words, interrupting him; "-m-move somewhere...easier...?"

If they didn't how was this going to be kept up? This teasing was insane...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:21 am

"I am not having any trouble." Lakshmi smiled at the moan that interrupted Kaimu's words before licking him again. Sliding him into her mouth, she teased him for a few moments more before she pulled away from him entirely.

Her hand slipped away, her mouth left him and she stood up with a wicked smile. "But since you seem so bothered... I suppose we can~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:50 pm

She might not be, but he would eventually! Kaimu would have retorted with that if he'd been able, but unfortunately he was not, unable to speak due to another moan coming up as Lakshmi slid him into her mouth.

As she left him though to stand soon after, pulling away from him entirely, a small noise of frustration escaped against his wish. "It...Later would just be hard to...stand..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 3:06 am

"Kai's making the best sounds... Mmm... I do not want to stop..." Lakshmi smirked just a bit, her hand touching him lightly again before she stepped back and turned away. Swaying her hips just a bit as she walked away, Lakshmi wondered if Kaimu would follow or just pick her up and hurry...

How badly was he tempted would tell her~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:35 am

"La...Lak..." Kaimu blinked, standing there as Lakshmi moved from him and turned away, tempting him even as she did that.

This...This was becoming too much...

He gave a heavy breath, though it came out a bit shaky as he tried to compose himself...for the most part, that action failed him, and he quickly followed after Lakshmi and without much thought he moved to lift her up.

No slow walking for this...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:15 am

Lakshmi let out a pleased laugh as she heard Kaimu move, his grabbing and lift her up though got a surprised gasp. She clung to him, eyes wide and a large smirk even through her shock. Even while flushed and a bit flustered by this action, her mouth moved to his bare skin as she bit him lightly. "I win~"

This...she had won~ Poor composed and happy Kaimu was broken...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:21 am

Kaimu carried Lakshmi properly to the bed as she laughed, and he gave a small one of his own at her claim; "You win, right...right..."

She wanted to bring him to the edge and tease him to this point...and she'd done so successfully, he could only take so much though.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:27 am

As Kaimu set her on the bed, Lakshmi moved backwards away from him. One hand lingered on his neck before slipping away as she smirked just a bit. "Aah? You thought I was done? I want an overwhelming victory Kai... Not just this partial one~"

Could she bait him more? He had reacted nicely before to her prompting... Sitting with her legs spread slightly, she leaned back just a bit. She...was breathing a bit hard, definitely aroused but could Kaimu tell at this point?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:36 am

"Eehh?" Not done? "Lak-tan enjoys torturing me..."

He whined slightly at that, but obviously how he was feeling now overrode most of his sillier whining. As she leaned back, he followed moving to her as he caught her slightly hard breathing. This was affecting her too, that was obvious...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 5:54 am

Lakshmi's arms went around Kaimu's neck as one of her hands went into his hair, pulling him to her as he moved that much closer. Her lips almost close enough to kiss, she spoke softly in a teasing tone. "I really do... I really like getting under your skin and seeing parts of you you never show. Like this side~ My very first time seeing you like this."

Her other hand slid down his chest and stomach again, could she get away with teasing him more or would she be pushed over onto the bed? Either option was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:12 am

Without any fight, Kaimu was pulled towards Lakshmi as her hands went to his hair; she was close to him, their lips nearly touching but not quite...more torture.

Her tone was teasing, and as her hand slide down his chest he was unable to stop a response.

He leaned in, connected their lips and leaned in some towards her despite their already close proximity.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:36 am

Lakshmi's mouth responded to the kiss and deepened it immediately, her other hand moving to play with his hair as she moved to fall backwards away from Kaimu. Her hands in his hair tugged him down with her as her legs spread and slipped along the sheets, moving away so he could be between them.

Her will was weakening to tease him more, especially when he was kissing her... It was easier when he was just moaning and she groaned herself into this kiss... More...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:54 am

Kaimu moved to Lakshmi as she tugged him down, positioning himself between her legs as he continued to respond to the kiss.

Hearing her response his hand moved to touch her, resting on her side before it slid upwards. All of that teasing earlier...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:02 am

Moaning softly in her throat under Kaimu's hand, Lakshmi shifted on the bed in obvious wanting. She was now the one being teased a bit and her body responded quite quickly to his touch. Her brain would stop working if he did more, so instead of allowing that to happen she decided to plot her own teasings in return.

Her legs went to his hips as she tried to tug them down against her body, hoping to tease him more with that at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:28 am

Lakshmi was successful in her attempts at teasing him further, a moan coming up to the back of his throat as she pulled his hips against her body. It'd felt...really good, though he was already on edge from everything.

She was tempting him too strongly.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:34 am

Lakshmi held in her moans, fighting to keep from making sounds as she bothered Kaimu more. His hand may be affecting her strongly, but not as strongly as she was bothering him she felt. Moving her hips lightly against him, she wondered how much more he could take with a low laugh in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:50 am

Kaimu uttered Lakshmi's name against her as she continued to tempt him, his hips moving down against hers at one point as he failed to hold back; his hand ventured higher on her chest to touch her.

She'd laughed...

She was going to drive him insane at this rate...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:56 am

That was something to be proud of, Kaimu moaning her name that softly against her and obviously against his own will?

Lakshmi's control slipped just a bit as she gasped when Kaimu lost his control for a moment, slipping even more as he teased her chest. Her panting became more obvious as her hips moved against him temptingly again. "Kai~"

She didn't know how much longer she would be able to hold out, but she wanted to tease him right until the end.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:08 am

How long was she going to continue teasing him? Hadn't she won in her attempts to tease him to a breaking point already? His free hand had a hard grip on the bedding beneath them as he felt her hips move to his again.

"L-Lakshmi..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:11 am

"Mm...Kai? Do you want something?" Lakshmi exercised every single tiny bit of control she had left to be able to speak without stuttering. She laid her head back against the bedding and smiled, her hands tugging his hair and holding it back simultaneously.

Thankfully she stopped moving, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: