(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Bathtime Woes [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:25 am

Lakshmi yawned and stretched as she entered her home, feeling worn out and drained from the days events. All together it had been an annoying, painful, awful day and despite the one bright spot of defiling her couch it hadn't had much else going for it after the Corona showed up.

She hadn't been teased much after her outburst and she assumed Kaimu had... but she was not willing to ask. Not speaking much at all, she had been quiet on the way home. A hard day made it that much easier to ignore things and blame on it really.

Putting on a bright, but weary smile, she turned to the man who she loved and also was a little mopey over. "All right, you go get some food. I will soak for a bit, I am not that hungry really. A bath will feel nice and relaxing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:30 am

Kaimu followed in after Lakshmi, running a hand lightly through his hair; there had been...some teasing after they'd left the office, but overall he'd ignored it. Unless he was addressed first really he didn't communicate much with the other officers unless he'd been personally asked to talk with someone.

That was how he'd been before, and even though he was obviously different that was one thing he realized hadn't really changed.

When Lakshmi told him to go and get food without her he blinked; "Today was long though, you should eat..." She needed to eat, soaking was fine but...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:37 am

"Ah, but I am not that hungry at the moment. I can eat more later, after I soak. An upset stomach in the bath isn't relaxing at all Kai!" Sighed, rolling her eyes and grabbed Kaimu's hand. Planting a kiss on it, Lakshmi then turned around and headed for the stairs. She was barely pregnant at all, there was no need to be so worried over her missing some food for a bit.

It wasn't a lie, she wasn't that hungry really. She just...wanted a warm bath and soaking. It...was still bothering her from earlier...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:41 am

"...As long as you get something later then..." As long as she didn't just...not eat then it was fine, he just didn't want her missing meals was all...

He'd find a little something then and head back to her after a bit, give her time to soak like she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:54 am

Climbing up the stairs, Lakshmi stretched more and groaned as she found sore muscles in her back. Yes, soaking was way more important than food. Soaking in a hot tub with... with music...

Now that Kaimu was out of sight and hearing range, she sighed softly and let her face fall as she made her way to the bedroom. She didn't want to let him get upset or worried too much... but she also refused to let him see this. Stripping once she entered the bedroom, Lakshmi moved to the door to her bathroom and closed it once she was inside.

Turning the lock, she moved to the tub with a sigh as she turned on the water. A pouty frown was on her face as she glanced in one of the mirrors, putting bubble bath in the water before finding her rubber duckies. Dumping them into the filling bathtub, she moved to a mirror and shook her head as she finally let the mope from earlier consume her.

Arrancar...he had...and hadn't...said...she'd told him about Alex and Esmer! Those hadn't panned out but they were or could have been serious! She...

A frustrated groan sounded as she squished a ducky that she hadn't tossed in yet. It let out a strangled squeak, much to her immediate pleasure. Squeaking it as she narrowed her eyes, she crawled into the half full tub as she began her mope...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:02 am

Kaimu didn't really eat anything big, just something small for now as he relaxed after getting home. He'd eat, and then get out of this uniform for clothes he was still more accustomed to. In time he would get used to working within the Seireitei again, but it was a slow process.

His reason for being here were his friends and loved ones; he held no loyalty whatsoever towards the Seireitei, but it was something he had to pretend to have at least and tolerate to be here with them.

Shaking the thoughts, not really wanting to dwell on it, he focused on eating, finishing up his small meal a bit later before he moved the dishes to the sink to wash.

Once things in the kitchen were settled he headed towards the bedroom, shutting the door behind him once inside before he began removing his uniform. The bathroom door was shut, he'd check on her as soon as he was changed then...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:07 am

Lakshmi was moping in her tub as she heard Kaimu enter the bedroom, the water having filled up a bit ago and shut off. She was poking rubber duckies with her feet and hands through the bubbles, her face low in the water as she soaked.

The heat was nice on her muscles and stiff joints... She focused on that and not the stupid arrancar problem. A ducky was pulled under at that word and thought, bubbles surfacing as she squished it under the water. Her head lowered more, her mouth moving under the water as she grumbled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:13 am

"Lak-tan? You alright?" He asked, now changed and standing at the bathroom door. He gave a small knock to it before speaking, having wanted to let her know he was here first before talking.

She'd had some relaxing time, and he'd been a bit slow despite how small his meal had been to give her extra time if she'd wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:16 am

Lakshmi was blowing grumpy bubbles in the water, dragging down little duckies to the depths one by one and squeezing the air from them much like a monstrous kraken. She was...not thinking about...pretty arrancar women and her pretty love.

She was not... jumping slightly in the water, she spluttered a bit before speaking a rather startled reply. "D-Don't come in I'm naked!"

...Smooth...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:19 am

D...Don't come in...she was...naked...?

Well, yes, she was naked...she was getting a bath, or at least soaking in the tub, she would have to be naked for such an activity. He could respect her not wanting him to see her even if that sounded...odd considering their track record of seeing one another, but if she didn't then...she didn't.

"L...Lak-tan?" Still, that response had been odd, so he wanted to be sure she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:24 am

Lakshmi blew bubbles as her head moved under the water again. She had a slightly puffed up cheek, a flushed face and her trapped and hostaged until properly drowned duckies were not once again floating in the tub. No cares in the world.

No moping pout.

"...Mmph..." A grumpy sound came from inside the bathroom, just a sound as she splashed lightly at one duck that floated near her face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:27 am

That...sound...

He'd heard a sound, right? That hadn't been a proper response, and it'd just sounded...not happy. Was she upset in there?

"Lakshmi? If something's wrong...I'd like to help." She wanted him going to her whenever he was upset, then he wanted her to do the same...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:30 am

Nothing wrong that she would talk about. Nothing at all... Nothing he could help with at all either. Though...he could have before it had gotten to this.

Lifting a duck from the water, Lakshmi squeezed the life from it as it let out a death squeak. Putting it under the water, the bubbles disappearing from the bath the more she played, she soaked up a bit inside of it before using the poor thing to take down its brethren. The kraken had found an ally...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:36 am

"Lakshmi...?" He called; she hadn't even answered him that time.

He needed to know if she was alright! She was upset, if she wasn't answering him then she had to be! If she was upset he didn't just want to leave her on her own!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:43 am

Lakshmi frowned more, wanting to be left alone in her pouts... Sitting up fully, she shifted and got out of the tub as water splashed around. He could hear her, she knew it... so she would solve that! Walking to a closet with a sigh, Lakshmi pulled out an old looking boombox and put in a CD. Slowly the sounds of soft pop from a few decades ago played in the bathroom.

She then plopped herself back in the tub and continued her moping.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:46 am

She'd...

She'd just... She could hear him trying to see if she was alright and then had just-!

"L-La...Lakshmiii!" Not this again! They were really doing this again!? She had that music playing this time too, so she'd hardly hear him probably...this...this was...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:51 am

Luckily for Lakshmi the music helped drown out the whine. She was prepared for ultimate moping and pouting, no whining Kaimu and the urge to soothe him would stop her.

...Arrancar woman were...taller...and built better...it seemed... maybe... She could have been with him without having to pardon him either... he could have been free...

More duckies met their end as the kraken started offing them one by one, forcing them to drown in the bubbles and water amidst furious squeaks of their dying calls.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:58 am

"Lakshmiiii...." His whine was a bit more drawn out this time, another one following a moment after as he received no response.

This again...

He was being drowned out by that damn music! "Lakshmiiiii!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:02 am

Kaimu's whines got louder, Lakshmi drowning more victims and taking them to the underground lair of her legs. They settled under the propped up limbs, her arms wrapping around them as she leaned forward in the bath. Her knees were above the water a bit as she settled her head against them, leaning like that and sighing a bit.

The music felt nice but was doing nothing to remove the pout that had overtaken her utterly. Dancing Queen played in the background, Lakshmi humming along half heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:06 am

Eventually Kaimu slid to the floor, much like last time as a huff escaped him. She was drowning him out completely with that music...

"Lakshmiii..." He attempted another whine, though it changed nothing. "You want me going to you when I'm upset, I'd like for you to do the same..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:10 am

The response to the words Lakshmi had heard over a lull in the song was an especially loud squeak from a rubber duck that she was squishing and frowning at. Squeezing the water out of a small duck, she tossed it at the boombox and hit the power switch perfectly. Silence filled the bathroom but for the sound of her shifting in the water.

"...No."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:14 am

...No?

No?

How was that even remotely right!? The whole reason he hadn't approached her often with his own problems before she'd asked him to was because it was bothersome, he hadn't wanted to worry or stress her out with things....

She'd had him promise, and now...

"Lakshmiii...." His whine was much sadder this time, more pathetic as his seated form tipped over, his side hitting the floor with a soft thud.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:19 am

Lakshmi sighed, that last whine so...pathetic...

The water was getting colder anyways...

Pulling the plug on the drain, Lakshmi stood up as it started to empty and got out of the bath. Moving to the door still soaking wet, she unlocked it and opened it as her wet hair clung to her skin. She was a bit flushed and refused to look at Kaimu... And then she turned and moved to grab a towel and dry off. Just...because she gave in and let him in didn't mean she had to speak!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:23 am

He remained lying on the floor for a time, though his attention was snatched as he heard the door, the moment it opened his eyes went to Lakshmi as she just...ignored him.

She refused to look at him even!

He turned slightly in his spot, watching as she moved to dry off. He blinked, he was able to see her now but...he was being ignored.

"Lakshmiii..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:26 am

Lakshmi pretended she didn't hear that whine, drying her hair off lightly before moving to slip a silky short robe on. Moving to a mirror, she sighed and picked up a comb to make sure her long waves didn't tangle too badly as they dried...

She...bet...arrancar women didn't need to worry as much about stupid things like this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bathtime Woes [nsfw]   Bathtime Woes [nsfw] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bathtime Woes [nsfw]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: