(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Do you take drop-offs?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:41 am

"Mhmm, he was quiet, but really nice." Riye replied, tilting her head slightly in question afterwards as Elly "hmm'd" to herself.

"It's...harder to come across them and realize, I guess...since talking about this kinda stuff with just anyone would be weird..." She'd never come across any other humans like her, but she supposed it was due to the fact that most humans like her kept their abilities and what they were a secret from normal people, she did the same thing...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:52 am

"Hmm.." She wondered if it was anyone she knew... It couldn't be Gingerbuns, he wasn't that quiet... Well he was a little quiet but still, she doubted it was him since he was an outlaw and all.

Still, Riye raised a good point. Elly could vaguely sense something was different with Riye if she tried to, but she couldn't go around sensing everyone, much less expecting Riye to... "Well... I dunno... try... checking it out on the web?" She said, not really chock full of ideas. "Hmm.. Or... I dunno... I'm pretty sure my mom has SOME surveillance on this world... I could ask her if there's any spiritually aware humans in your area?" She said, not really thinking about what she was saying again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:18 am

Hmm?

Riye didn't question it, though Elly looked thoughtful. It was when she'd mentioned the shinigami, but she couldn't be sure if that was the one Elly knew.

"Maybe...though sometimes it's hard to know what to believe online. Some people might be like me, but it's impossible to tell just through text." Some people might think they were seeing things and not actually be? Some might just want attention? There were probably some that were telling the truth, but it was impossible to tell fully, and Riye wasn't sure about attempting to involve herself with the given chance...

Ask her mother? "You don't have to go out of your way with that, it's fine, really." Riye answered, giving a small smile; if she met other fullbringers she'd meet them...they didn't have to go out of there way to look for any...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:27 am

"Hmm.. I suppose... I wonder if there's a market for like a spiritually aware social network." Could she be the first person to come up with spirit world facebook? Actually, was there even spirit world internet? How the HELL could these people be thousands of years old and not have internet. That was ridiculous. Then again, her girlfriend's place didn't even have electricity.. Hrm. She should see if she could get the Wonderland electricity...

"Well, I'll ask, but alright, I won't go to any extraneous lengths." She agreed. "Besides, arrancar are way cooler than regular old humans anyway."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:40 am

"I have no idea...maybe there is, I never thought about something like that..." It would certainly be convenient, something like that.

Pulling her attention away from thinking about that, she gave a nod at Elly's following words; "Alright, hehe." She gave a small giggle at the arrancar comment; she couldn't exactly argue, arrancar were quite cool.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:47 am

Elly nodded. It wasn't much longer before they reached the cat cafe. Elly sighed, reaching out to pet the kitten again. It gave a little cry at the attention and nuzzled her hand. "You'll... you'll take good care of him here, right?" She asked, her voice weak and wavering.

She'd only just met the little guy but she'd grown somewhat attached At least enough that she was choked up by the thought of saying goodbye. But she would see him again! And she'd made a friend with Riye, too!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:12 am

When they finally arrived back at the cafe Riye was quiet as Elly moved to pet the kitten again; she'd gotten attached, but how could anyone not? He was really cute, and sweet.

"I promise, I'll take really good care of him, and so will the other cats there." She answered, her tone hopefully reassuring. "He might even get adopted by one of them and get a brother or something!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:33 am

She tilted her head, considering that. The kitty COULD have a family here. That would be good. A mommy kitten to take care of it. Just like she had gotten. "Well... I suppose that'd be good.." She said, nodding.

"I would have taken him myself, y'know. But I don't know how s-mom feels about pets." She was used to calling her Sarai in public to keep family stuff private, but Riye didn't even know who Sarai WAS so... "And if he COULD stay, he'd have to be arrancarized... and then I don't know how I'd protect the goldfish from him and I really love Mephistopheles."

Maybe she could get an arrancar dog? He'd leave the fish alone.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:38 am

"Mhmm, since he's little some of the other cats I'm sure will take really good care of them along with me."

It wasn't always good to just take in strays, especially if you lived with family...you'd need to know how they'd feel on the matter. Arrancarizing him? That was a thing? Riye had to wonder if such a thing hurt...

She smiled at the comment about the goldfish though; yes, that would be a problem...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:03 am

Elly walked up to the door and waited by it, waiting for Riye to unlock it. "So... am I allowed to come in? I know it's a business and you could get in trouble. I don't want that or anything." She said, quickly waving her hands. She would like to see little Marcellus settle in, but maybe that would just be harder for her.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:11 am

"It's alright, it's not for business or anything...If I explained that we found this little guy they'll understand, I'm sure." Riye replied; if she wanted to wait out here it was fine though, it was Elly's decision.

Fishing the key out of her pocket, she moved to unlock the door.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:18 am

She nodded. "Mmk. I'll come in then." She figured that even if it was painful, she started this. She should see it through. It might hurt a little more but maybe if she saw Marcellus among other kitties, it would seem a little nicer. Yeah, that made sense.

Besides, maybe she could convince Riye to let her buy some snacks!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:27 am

"Alright." Opening the door, Riye headed inside with Fay; the other cats grouped around them, noting Riye's return with another woman along with Marcellus.

Some of them mewed, and the kitten looked curious at them.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:58 am

Elly scurried in with Riye, making sure not to let any of the swarming kitties out. Aww, they all wanted attention. "Awww!" Knowing Riye had Marcellus, she figured these other kitties deserved at least a bit of attention at the moment and immediately dropped to the floor to start petting and cooing at each of them individually.

"So many.. So cute... I think I might die.." She said, picking one up and cuddling him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:34 am

Many of them turned to Elly for attention as she moved to the floor, mewing and begging for pets. Riye crouched down with Marcellus in her arms before she settled the kitten on the floor, some of the other cats came to see him and it seemed like they were happy with his presence, or didn't mind it.

That was good, she was happy this was going so well even if she'd expected it to go that way.

"Mhmm, they're all pretty sweet actually."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:35 am

"I can tell." She said, finishing hugging the one, who tolerated it before picking up a second and giving it a hug too. This one actually purred and nuzzled her, receiving more coos. "Okay, I can't hug all of you." She said with a slight laugh, settling on petting the others that approached her. She glanced up at Riye and grinned.

"Well, that just means they have some very nice owners." It was true. Cats' personalities, she'd found, tended to be indicative of who raised them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 am

Riye gave a small laugh at Elly's comment about nice owners, "I'm glad you think that, we treat all of them with as much love as we can manage."

The customers obviously loved them too, so they all received plenty of love every day!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:52 am

"Which is totally a lot." She said with a firm nod, before turning her attention back to the kitties. She scooted over some to get near Marcellus and pet him, scratching him on the chin. He seemed both curious by and a little wary of the bigger kitties, but none of them seemed put off by the kitten. "They're all such sweeties." She said, her tone a little choked up.

She stood up and turned to face Riye. "I.. I think he'll be happy here." She said with another resolute nod.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 5:20 am

"They are, it looks like he's already making friends too." Riye commented, looking at Marcellus as he and another cat interacted with one another before looking up at Elly and standing herself.

Elly had gotten attached to him, but she would be able to see him whenever she came around so it wasn't a permanent goodbye.

"You'll be able to see him whenever you're around; I'm sure he'll be really happy to have you visiting."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Elly nodded, crossing her arms. "Well... Yeah..." She nodded. Especially since she'd made a friend here. She could come visit both of them! She smiled, giving Riye another sudden hug. "Thanks. For everything you helped with!" She let Riye go and stepped back a bit. "I didn't know what to do with the little guy. I know I shouldn't pick up strays but I just knew I could find a place for him SOMEWHERE... So.. thank you for giving him a home."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Riye was surprised by the sudden hug, though it wasn't unwelcome, it was a nice and sweet gesture and she was happy to see Elly was so happy.

"Welcome, it wasn't a problem! I'm really happy I was able to help, he needed help and you helped him. He has a nice home now and I'm sure he'll make plenty of friends." She replied, giving Elly another smile in return for the one she'd given her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 12:27 am

Elly nodded. "Today was a lot of fun. I'm glad I met you Riye." she said, before pouting a little. She crouched back down and scratched under Marcellus' chin. "Aww, see you later Marcellus. I have to be going now." She said, picking him up and giving him a smooch on the top of his head before putting him back.

She stood up and turned to face Riye. "I probably should be going... But we should hang out again soon! And if I can get Birgitte to come, we should totally try a double date?" She sounded less sure that it would work out functionally than her words implied.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 12:35 am

"I'm glad I got to meet you too, Elly." Riye replied, watching as Elly crouched down to give the kitten some more attention before it would be time to go.

She nodded as the woman faced her again, "We should, i'm sure it'll be fun too! If you can get her to come then I think a double date sounds fun!"

She could tell Fay about it, even if it was only a small chance it would happen, it would still be good to tell her about what had happened today.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:21 am

She nodded enthusiastically "Yeah!" She chuckled again, happy the events of the day happened. She was sad it was coming to a close, but she couldn't hang around all day. It sounded like they both had places to be. And people to go to.

She smirked, reaching her hands up before she pulled them apart. Above them separated a hole in space itself. She grinned, a little impressed with her own ingenuity, opening a garganta in the store without threatening any of the kitties, though the kitties themselves had a mix of reactions from fear to, well... wanting to know what the hell that is.

"Well, I'd better be going, before any of them try to come with me." She said with another giggle. She opened her arms and gave Riye a sudden hug. "Thanks again, Riye! For everything!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 4:24 am

Riye let out a sound of awe as Elly opened up a garganta, though she was careful to keep an eye on the cats to make sure none of them went inside of it or anything. It might not be good for them too...

She looked up just in time for the arrancar to hug her, and she embraced the woman in return with a happy laugh; "Alright, I'll see you again sometime then! It was no problem though, welcome!"

Riye was glad to have been able to meet Elly and make a new friend, and she'd been happy to help her with the kitten! Today had been a really good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you take drop-offs?   Do you take drop-offs? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you take drop-offs?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: