(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Pure-Hearted Skirt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinya

Shinya

The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:35 pm

"Okay then, I'll let you order for me since I have no idea what I'm looking at here!" Shinya told her, still staring wide-eyed at the menus. This was his first time in this place and while he had seen people eating the frozen treat before, he's never shown any interest until today. Something told him that this would be an.. interesting experience.

"So uh.. this ice cream.. what is it like?" Shinya asked meekly, hoping he didn't look too foolish in front of his new friend. "You could say.. I'm from a place that never had such a thing.. that's not weird, is it..?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:03 pm

"Okay, I'll definitely get a good selection then." Shinya needed to try things so Miyako was all ready to order and let him do so! She could definitely eat a ton, but she was willing to share her food so if he liked something especially he could have that item.

Before she could move ahead and order, Shinya gave her the oddest question. What was ice cream like? He never had something like that? How sheltered was he... Still he seemed so shy about it! Must have been from the super country... Did that even exist anymore in modern Japan? She wasn't sure but it made a lot of sense for him it seemed.

Smiling a bit sheepishly, she thought for a moment before trying to explain. "Well it depends! Ice cream is...cold? Its a cold sweet treat and its made from milk. But there are different flavors you can get and like other sweet things you can put on top. But generally its a really sweet sort of snack?"

"Here let me get some and you can try it and see for yourself! Its really fine, I promise even if it is a little weird. Little weird is fine." She laughed and tried to smile reassuringly for the young man before moving to the counter to order her large amounts of ice creamy treats.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:42 pm

Shinya nodded to her and waited for the frozen treat. While he waited, he wondered about a few things.. such as if he was right to chase after a girl like this? Wouldn't she likely have a boyfriend already? Most likely she would, which while it'd break his little heart, he'd understand. OR AT LEAST HE HOPED HE'D UNDERSTAND. Maybe he should ask her? But that seemed a bit.. odd.. considering they just met. Maybe he'd wait a bit.

As Miyako came back with a plethora of frozen snacks, Shinya looked at it all with wide eyes. "Uh, here! Lemme carry that for you!" He says, taking the tray from her and making their way to a table. Sitting down, Shinya blinks at Miyako. "So are you really gonna eat all of this?" He wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Miyako happily handed over the tray, pleased with such a really nice and polite response! She hadn't expected it honestly, maybe she was hanging out with people who didn't know manners too much lately.

"Thanks!" She smiled brightly and took a seat across from Shinya, before giving him a firm nod. "Yep, I will. Whatever you don't like or don't want. I got all sorts so try a bit of everything!"

She could devour this and more, only holding herself back out of politeness for the company. Miyako was entirely unaware of Shinya's interest in her, blissfully staring at the ice cream arrayed in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:27 pm

Shinya stared at all the offerings before him and blinked a few times, trying to take it all in. It all looked so.. so.. pretty.. it'd be a shame to eat it. But his stomach growled and demanded tribute, so who was he to argue with that? Deciding on a sundae, Shinya picked up the spoon and tasted some.

It was love at first taste.

Shinya instantly began eating with gusto, finishing off the sundae in less than two minutes! He wanted more, but he also wanted Miyako to eat with him. "It's good! I like it!" He says happily, smiling brightly even though he had a little bit of ice cream on his nose. "Aren't you gonna have some?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Miyako watched happily, a smile as usual on her features. Shinya had stared at them all before grabbing one of the sundaes and she was pleased with his choice. His obvious love just made her smile grow as she leaned forward, giggling a bit as her hand came up and covered her mouth.

"You really liked it. Haha, have another! And of course I am. They haven't made a sundae or ten I can't devour." Miyako gave a small fit pump before grabbing a sundae and eating it up, pleased Shinya was enjoying the food adventure. "Try something else, there's lots of flavors."

She was careful to each much slower than usual, not wanting to steal something he wanted to eat instead.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:31 pm

Taking one of the other frozen desserts; this one a banana split, Shinya began eating with a pleased look on his face. This girl was an angel! YES, AN ANGEL DESCENDED FROM ABOVE AND BLESSED HIM WITH SWEETS THAT ARE FROZEN AND YUMMY!

Shinya had sparkles emanating from all around him as he ate, thoroughly enjoying his food. He had to bring some back for the Corona to enjoy! She'd be happy with him because of that, he just knew it! Miyako was eating at a decent pace herself, but Shinya was being polite and not taking everything since that's not what boys do. Sarai told him that, so he listened to her about it.

"Next time, I'll pay for everything! Whatever you want!" Shinya happily spoke as he finished off the banana split. He really enjoyed the whipped cream and the cherries and the banana with the ice cream.. it all went so well together!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Miyako couldn't help the bright smile that refused to dim as Shinya obviously enjoyed all the ice cream snacks. That bananasplit looked too good and she figured she'd have to get another later now, enjoying the sparkles the young man emanated.

Finishing her sundae, she picked up a milkshake and began on that. It was so good, why did she have to adore ice cream... she adored a lot of things really... Whatever she was eating at the time was a favorite.

Looking up from the now half empty milkshake, she had real shock in her eyes as she shook her head and gave a small giggle. "No waaay, no one can pay for my black hole stomach to be filled! We can split it next time, how about that?"
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:43 pm

"Yes way! I can do it!" Shinya says, puffing out his chest as he grabs a ice cream sandwich and begins nibbling on it. Once sure of its taste he eats the entire thing in seconds. "But if you insist on splitting the bill with me.. I guess we can do that."

Shinya smiles at Miyako, enjoying his time with her. She might be the one! Shinya thought to himself, smiling inwardly as he thinks of the possibilities. They truly were endless.

Slowing down on his eating in order to watch Miyako go at it, Shinya grinned a little. She was going slower than he was, but something told him she was probably holding back on his account. There were still a few things left and he tried to try a little of everything, But Miyako looked as if she were still hungry. "You can have the rest! I've tried something new today and I enjoyed it." Shinya spoke, "So I want you to enjoy the rest!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 1:57 pm

"I do insist! I'd feel bad making a new friend pay for food for me when I barely ever can eat enough to get full." Miyako grinned sheepishly, and reached up to tug some of her hair. Shinya had a nice smile, he was sweet and she didn't want to ruin it all with him by over eating everything!

Miyako though felt a bright warmth as Shinya offered her the rest, her green eyes widening as she stared at him for a moment. "R-Really? Thank you!"

Aaaah yes, ice creaaam! Miyako laughed happily as she began eating at a more regular pace for her, IE inhaling it all into her black hole of a stomach.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:45 pm

Shinya rested his cheek on his palm as he watched the girl all but inhale the ice cream; no, wait. She IS inhaling the ice cream! What an interesting girl this is! Shinya thought to himself as he watched her eat with a content smile on his face. "Want me to buy some more? You don't look as if you've had your fill yet!" Shinya offers with a grin. He knew she'd refuse, but it was only right to offer anyway just in case.

Something in the back of his mind told Shinya not to get his hopes up as the last time he did, the girl was taken by someone else. But poor, innocent Shinya happily ignored those warnings as he obviously hasn't learned his lesson yet! All he could think of was of how happy he was to be around someone that reminded him of Mia. Not that the two had a falling out or anything.. just she seemed to be busier than usual lately. Hrm.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:17 am

"I...could stand to have a bit more." Miyako brought the spoon to her lips and looked over at the menu. There were definitely more things she could eat from it, most of the ice cream gone now and only a few lone items left. She looked back at Shinya and gave him a grin. "Thanks! I can pay you back later, I promise."

Shinya was so nice and sweet, offering to buy so many things for her! Aaah, she wanted to hug him lots but that wasn't proper really! Something tugged at her though, there...despite her feelings of caring towards Shinya...it seemed she couldn't get rid of another crush she had.

Life was too complicated! Miyako just wanted those stupid feelings for that guy to go away!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:33 am

Once Miyako told him what she wanted, Shinya rose to get them. Part of him really wanted to tell her he liked her and that he'd like to get to know her better.. but a more sensible part of him told him to wait for now. Was it really sensible? WAS IT?! Well he didn't know but he didn't want to blow his chance with Miyako by jumping the gun too early.

Ordering the ice cream treats, Shinya paid for that and a little extra, bringing it all back to their table. "Here you go!" Shinya happily spoke, sitting across from her so he could watch her eat once more. He really liked her.. it was something unusual about her that drew him to her. Maybe something about her inner self since it wasn't just beauty he was attracted to.

"Also no need to pay me back.. I have a disposable income sorta.. ehehe.." Shinya replies finally to her comment about paying him back. He'll hear nothing of the sort!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Miyako waited patiently as Shinya left, finishing off all the remaining ice cream and leaving no survivors to tell tales of her massacre. She kicked her feet lightly before grinning up at Shinya as he walked back over, having glanced over occasionally to see what the status of the ice cream was. The tray was filled and she smiled more and more, sparkles radiating from her as she pulled a few closer. "Thanks Shinya!"

Taking a few large bites, she stopped for a moment and put the spoon up to her lips. "Mm, but I don't like making others pay for my stomach. Its almost like a black hole really, even if you have tons of disposable income! It'd be rude to just rely on someone you just met to feed something like that."

She had a sheepish grin and then took another bite of the ice cream. It was too tempting and had all been gotten for her! She had to eat it and would~
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 pm

"Think nothing of it! It's just a gift to a beautiful girl with an impressive stomach!" Shinya says with a smile, noting that none survived the previous carnage of ice cream eating. So he doubted she'd leave anything behind this time! "Besides, I like watching you eat. It's soothing to me."

He wasn't kidding though, being around this girl just soothed him for some reason. Maybe they were kindred spirits in some way? It was hard to say what it was, but Shinya was content with just being around her for the time being.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:35 am

Miyako's face quickly turned a red color as she smiled sheepishly, laughing a bit though she spoke carefully between bites as she never stopped eating for now. "Ahah thank you! I-Its soothing?"

She stopped mid bite and looked down at the spoon, wondering how she could eat and soothe others by doing so... She put it from her mind for now and instead gave Shinya another warm smile. "You are really nice, you know that Shinya? And sweet! Thank you so much."

Aaaah he was sooo nice. She wanted to cry, she had made such a cool new friend...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Blushing a bit, Shinya could only smile back as he watched her eat. "Thanks.. I've been working on being a nice guy since at one time.. well.. I wasn't so nice." He sheepishly says, then shakes his head quickly. "I-I mean I wasn't a bully or anything! I just.. didn't like people.."

"But yes.. it's soothing to watch you. I can't quite explain it, but it's very calming to watch you." Shinya spoke, trying not to fumble over his words. He didn't wanna suddenly be all like, 'I like you! Let's date!' and possibly scare her off.

"So, umm.. do you have anywhere you have to go after this? Or is it okay to still hang out with me for a bit?" Shinya asks, blushing a bit. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with her before he had to return to Hueco Mundo. After all, he didn't want to not check in or anything.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:46 pm

"Really? That's kinda hard to believe. You seem like uber purely nice and like...social..." Miyako's eyes went wide as she stopped eating long enough to speak her mind. His head shake had helped, she had wondered if he was some sort of reformed bad boy for a moment. Those marks on his face would be explained by that...

She still turned a bit more red at that repeat of the compliment. Miyako gave him a soft nod and looked down, deciding to focus on her food as she smiled up a storm. Soothing... she was soothing... "Thank you..."

"O-Oh! I don't think so? Pretty sure I have the whole rest of the day free. I normally stop by the maid cafe... but I can put that off!" Miyako's smile grew more as she finished off all the ice cream Shinya had bought her in record time. She wouldn't need more for at least an hour!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:34 pm

"Yeah, I used to be a pretty bad guy.. but my C-Err big sister changed that for me." Shinya explained with a weak smile. "She showed me that people weren't so bad after all."

"Well then, since you're finished.. shall we go?" Shinya asked as he collected the garbage and threw it away for her. Shinya was quite pleased that she was willing to spend more time with him, it made his heart happy for some reason.

"My.. being an previously bad guy.. it doesn't scare you, does it..?" Shinya asked hesitantly, waiting for Miyako to rise from the table and join him. He hoped not as that'd just make him feel horrible. His past was a bloody one and not something he'd really like to share if he didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 12:47 pm

"Oooh that was nice of her! I take it that she's adopted or something? Since...she wasn't around to help you before. I'm glad though, that makes me happy you can be happy and good now!" Miyako's smile was large and bright, she was so pleased... People who had been bad or dealt with awful things finding happiness made her have hope for the world.

Miyako stood up, her mouth a surprised O at his taking the trash out before she followed after Shinya like a little baby duckling once he'd. "Yep, we can go. Thanks a ton again!"

"Not at all, I have another friend who did things and had bad things happen to him too. He's nice now too..." She laughed a bit shyly for once and reached up to play with her hair. "I mean that sounds callous and all but you both are working hard at being good right? So there must be good in you despite all the bad things before! Isn't that amazing though? More amazing I think, cause you had to work... Like if all people start at zero good and bad wise, you two are working from negatives back up into positives instead of someone like me who just has to go up from zero!"

...That made no sense and she laughed sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 4:31 pm

Scratching his head, Shinya looked thoughtful for a moment. He wasn't quite familiar with the term and didn't want to seem weird for asking what it meant. "No, more like I'm the adopted one.. I think." Shinya spoke slowly. He guessed it meant that they weren't real brother and sister, which was true. "She's older and smarter than I am.. she took me in when I had no one."

As they left the building, Shinya smiled a little at her reference to another friend. "I'd like to meet them sometime then." He replies as they walked. "Yeah, I guess we are working our way back up from the negatives.. just sometimes it seems like there's always a roadblock for that."

Shinya then turned to Miyako and smiled brightly, seemingly quite happy about something. "Well if I get to hang out with people like you.. I think I can do it." He says, blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 8:03 pm

"Oh! So you joined her family. That makes more sense." Miyako listened and smiled softly before reaching out to pat Shinya's shoulder. "She sounds amazing... I'm really happy you found her Shinya!"

He had found someone too to help him, which was rather amazing since she was sure there were a ton who didn't have that...they would both still be bad people hurting others if not for that one person. Both Hibiki and him...

"I'll introduce you sometime! He's really quiet though, not like you. Kind of on the antisocial side of things, but he's nice I promise. Hehe, roadblocks on the road to niceness and success might slow you down but I doubt it'll stop you. Just believe in yourself or well believe in the person who helped you, they wouldn't do all that stuff without knowing you could do good things." Miyako hoped she'd helped him a bit though she'd gotten a bit overboard and enthusiastic, her eyes lighting up and arms waving enthusiastically.

That was promptly stopped by Shinya's words, causing deep red to flash across her face in an instant as he combined that with a bright smile that destroyed her calm. "N-Nonono! I am not that good and stuff, I promise. Y-You can do it! W-Without me."

What was she even saying at this point?!
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:12 pm

"That'd be great! I'd really like to get to know you more.. you're very sweet and kind!" Shinya spoke without thinking, then blushed. "Umm.. I mean.. y'know.."

Dork.

Clearing his throat, Shinya decided to speak up instead of mumble out his intentions. "Maybe if you aren't doing anything.. I could take you out somewhere later maybe for dinner?" He asked with hopeful eyes. If everything goes right, he'd be able to date a cute girl that was so nice and sweet. While Shinya didn't want to admit it to himself, somewhere inside he knew that he fell for this girl hard.

While the arrancar waited for an answer, he realized something. What if she has someone she already likes? That'd be pretty bad for him.. but he'd have to realize that since he's not always in the human world that things like this do happen. "Or.. do you have someone that you like already..?" Shinya asked quietly, wondering if he was doing things too fast. Honestly, he had no concept of these things aside from what he picks up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 2:36 am

Sweet and kind!? She resembled a fire hydrant then, matching Shinya. It wouldn't fade! No matter what!

At least his offer of dinner was a distraction and Miyako thought it over for a moment before grinning. "Sure, I really like eating out. I don't have too many plans other than working at some point!"

Dinner with Shinya would be fun she imagined, however that thought was quickly pushed aside in favor of his following question.

"I-I... H-Huh?" Miyako froze for a moment, the unexpected question throwing her off. That hadn't been just a friendly dinner invitation? No one asked questions like that innocently... Did she have someone she liked though? Well... as much as she didn't want to admit it... She...couldn't... couldn't lie even to herself at this point. That... yes.

"Y-Yeah. I do, I'm sorry Shinya..." Miyako honestly liked how bright and open this young man was and didn't want to dim his smile. Her smile faded a bit as she looked away, attempting to soothe the letdown as best she could. She hadn't really..."Even if I have no chance, I still really, really like him. He's the one I was talking about actually, ahaha. I guess saying yes to dinner now when it wasn't so...friendly would be bad? I didn't even... Whoops."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:15 pm

"Oh.. should've known.." Shinya mumbled as he stared down at the ground. Really, he wanted to cry but he didn't want Miyako to see him like that, so he mustered up all his will and forced the tears back and lifted his head with a smile. "Ah well.. I guess I was too late huh? Ehehe..!"

"I'd still like to meet him sometime and you should definitely tell him how you feel! I'll be upset if he rejects you!" Shinya says with a light laugh. Though it sounded just a little.. strained? Or was that her imagination? Either way, Shinya took her hands into his own and he smiled at her a little sadly. "I won't be able to fall in love with anyone else if you're not happy.."

Hell, it'd be hard to fall in love with someone else even if she was happy! But them's the breaks! "And if you're still up for dinner, we can still do that sometime too!" Shinya says, his voice breaking up a bit. "As.. friends..!"

"I.. I need to go! M-My sister's waiting for me!" He suddenly said, lying obviously but not giving Miyako a chance to answer as he broke away and ran off at full speed. He rounded a corner and was gone. Jesus that boy was fast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pure-Hearted Skirt   The Pure-Hearted Skirt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pure-Hearted Skirt
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: