(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pieces of Treasure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:37 am

"...Another woman? What is WITH you and females? Are you like some weird chick magnet?" Aoi grumbled before reaching the top and realizing... Pointing as she settled herself, she growled.

"Hey! Aito you are awful! Why couldn't I help? Whats wrong with meee? You let other ladies help you but not me?!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:42 am

"Grgh....Like I said, you asked when I was essentially backed into a damn corner." Aito replied, his tone again a bit frustrated. How many times did he need to say this!?

Considering who sad woman was, he almost wondered if Aoi knew her...Soul Society crap and all...but, in the end it didn't matter. He just wanted to get this over with, and not deal with anymore spiritual annoyances out to get him.

The faster he did what was asked...the sooner he'd have some peace again.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:44 am

"But you wouldn't let me help you. You wouldn't." Aoi pointed out with her flawless logic. "Yet you take random cats in and get apartments for it and then let random women you meet on the street help you? I see how things are."

Aoi was maximum pout and whine, she petted the kitten and looked up and away. "Now push! We are waiting for the fun to start."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:48 am

"I was backed into a corner!" Aito retorted, and with an angry grunt he moved to push the stupid...whatever this thing was. "No way in hell I'm just gonna ask for help!"

When Aoi had been asking, he'd been a few feet away from Seiya, and he didn't even have a place to even go afterwards! How did she not get this!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:53 am

"It was NOT a corner! Besides I coulda killed Seiya THEN if I had you as an excuse. Muika couldn't have faulted me for trying to rescue you and accidentally stabbing him forty-seven times. And then partially skinning him." Aoi explained with the patience of one who was dealing with an idiot.

"You are too damned proud for your own good you know that? Stupid stupid human. Pride won't get you anything when you're dead."

Smiling as she started to spin, oh yes, this was what she had wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:57 am

"Tch..." She wasn't getting it...even if she had done that back then he still wouldn't have had anywhere to go! No money, no home, absolutely nothing! He wasn't Hibiki anymore, he wasn't some rich kid that had anything he could have asked for! Not anymore.

He didn't really seem to be affected by the slight description of a Seiya murder; wasn't like he didn't know what that looked like.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:07 am

"That sound means you're not saying anything. What are you thinkin bout Ai Ai?" Aoi called down, laughing at the man's quiet. She knew he was holding back some things, either that or he knew she was right and was admitting it.

"Oh, maybe you are ashamed since you know I am right."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:13 am

"Like hell that's the reason." Aito replied, a scowl on his face.

She was not right! Not at all! She wasn't understanding his points! He had repeated them over and over yet she wasn't getting it! She wasn't getting it at all!

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:22 am

"Then what? You were just too scared? I told you. I would have helped and not let you just be left to the streets. I'm much more a gutter rat than you, fullbringer." Aoi's voice was cold. He assumed she would have just left him then? "I froze and drowned. I had nothing in the afterlife when I got there. I lived in muddy freaking puddles until I was sold to a group that needed child weapons."

"I wouldn't leave you to that. Ugh, so stupid stupid." Aoi rolled her eyes, petting Regalia more. "Faster!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:27 am

It wasn't about who had less or who was more of a damn street rat! He knew he'd had a damn good life before everything...

"Tch. If I'd left then then I wouldn't even really exist. I had no identification, pretty sure I'm still marked as a damn homicide victim right now..." There would have been no way for just the two of them to get some fake birth certificate or identification that wasn't obviously faked. At least what he had now worked...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:32 am

"Its not like its impossible to find those things. Plus with your awareness I am sure there are places that will hire you just cause of that with no questions asked." Aoi pointed this out, yawning at Aito's excuses. "Besides, all you had to do was run to the police and get it all sorted out. I bet the humans would love to know about groups like that."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:36 am

"Like hell...Tell the police and you'll end up swarmed. Why do think Okura never said shit? You'd never get a moments peace, people would swarm you wanting to know about your shitty survivor story."

He didn't want a damn job that involved weird spirit powers either!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:43 am

"And thats bad? You'd get enough stuff to live off of from it, make your way in life." Aoi yawned more, moving to place Regalia on her head. "You really picked a weird name for this kitten you know. Regalia?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:46 am

"And give up my privacy? Hell no." Considering his real name, who his parent's were...he'd never have a damn moment to himself if Hibiki Ikehara sudden reappeared out of thin air, showing up at the police and reporting a cult that takes kids. Tch, stupid...

Another noise of frustration escaped him at Aoi's last words. "I told you, I didn't name the cat the woman did!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:49 am

"Its Japan, they have rather good privacy things here. Its not the Sereitei or other places." Aoi rolled her eyes. "What privacy? You just wander around with apparently a cat in your pocket. So much to lose~"

"Also thats another lame excuse. You coulda changed the name~ She's your cat and I don't see that woman around. Did you just like hoard women? Did you offer them something? I don't see your obnoxiousness endearing many to you." Aoi scoffed. This was too much fun!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:55 am

"I go report to the police, I have to give my real identity; people would lose their shit. No way in hell." Aito replied, his temper again...being barely contained. "I plan on changing the name! And I do not hoard women! I came across her one day and she had a box of them, she named them all stupid names and she wouldn't accept anything else!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:01 am

"Real identity? You are famous or something?" Aoi raised an eyebrow, looking down at her mule pushing her around. It made her happy.

"Eh? You seem to call her it and she responds. I'd say its too late now. You shoulda changed it right away before she got used to it, right Regalia~?" Aoi scratched under the chin, making sure the kitten understood her name well. Oh yes, this would be fun.

"Who the hell walks around with a box of kittens? Thats really weird Ai Ai. I think you are hoarding...or whats the term... two timing?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:04 am

"Rich." Aito responded with a huff as he continued pushing Aoi around on this stupid thing. "Unlike Okura. I'm not stupid. I don't use my real name."

When that damn place was still around, even with Seiya gone now it was still a stupid move to use one's real identity.

"What kind of woman? I dunno, she was from your world; that answer a few questions?" He wasn't hoarding women. "And I'm not even dating anyone, so it's impossible for me to be two-timing."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:11 am

"Whats your real name, Rich Boy?" Aoi asked in a teasing tone, trying not to giggle. "Muika doesn't need to hide hers, she'll be just fine. She's not a wimp like you. She's one of those fifty strongest people in existence you know."

His words intrigued her, Aoi's eyes widening. "Reaaaally? Who who who? I wonder if I know her? Also awww poor lonely Ai Ai. Everyone's got dates but you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 am

"Why would I tell you that?" Aito scoffed; he had no reason to tell her his real name, he'd only told Selena because she'd needed it for the paperwork!

On the other subject, "Dog woman, white hair. Yuzuki."

Was that enough information? Seemed like it unless there were a shit ton of dog women roaming her world.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:21 am

"Cause I wanna know. Tell me." Aoi demanded, looking down at Aito with a wicked grin.

"Uuuuh... Not ringing any... Waaaait. WAAAAIT! Hideki's girlfriend?! Ahahaahahhaha!" Aoi almost fell off of the spinny thing. She'd heard of her but never met her other than seeing her a few times, this was perfect. "Ahahah she has him wrapped around her finger and you too it seems...Wait... You... This other person. Woman. Did she have boobs too? The one that helped you."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:25 am

"Not enough of a reason."

The boob comment though had his eye twitching again; "Tch, what the hell do boobs have anything to do with it!?"

They were women what did she expect!? Women had boobs, that's just how it was!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:28 am

"How about I won't kick you in the butt? Or tie you to a tree? Those convincing enough reasons?" Aoi laughed and waved her hand.

"Aito you are a cruel man! Not allowing me to help you because my boobs are tiny and small and unworthy of their name!" Aoi lamented, falling to her back on the jungle gym as it spun. She sniffled. "In another hundred years maybe I'll look older and get bigger boobs! I can hope so and maybe then you'll let me help you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:30 am

"Tch, please..."

His tone was sarcastic, but his annoyance remained at their continuous boob conversation. "It didn't matter if they had boobs are not! That had nothing to do with it! As far as Yuzuki was concerned she didn't even realize she was helping. She just thought I had a place that wouldn't allow pets or something!"

As he'd said before...the apartment was for the cat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:33 am

"You don't think I won't tie you up in a tree? I might steal your pants and leave you there. Actually I think I will. I like that detention." Aoi giggled and smiled, thinking of all the fun times she'd had with Seiya. Tying him in that tree... smashing his face into the desk... showing him the hollows...

Continuing her intense lamenting, Aoi covered her face with her arm. "Its an OBVIOUS Correlation! You wouldn't let me and I look like a teenager and these boobed women come along and you accept them? How is it not true! Aito you let your dick lead you in bad directions, Hideki is nice but he wouldn't appreciate you macking up on his girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pieces of Treasure
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: