(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pieces of Treasure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:59 am

"Its a chair on your well protected land... Is Ruka due back?" Aoi murmured, her mouth moving to a new spot. She didn't want obvious marks that easily seen. He'd feel embarrassed... Sucking lightly there, she tried not to giggle a bit at that sound. More, she needed him to be dying for this.

"Rin, touch me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:09 am

"N-Not anytime soon...but..." It...even if; they were still outside...

Another reaction he attempted to suppress managed to escape. His hands moved after she'd asked him to, sliding over her skin and up to touch her. It felt nice, feeling her under his touch...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:17 am

"Then its okay~ I don't have tons of time..." Aoi's voice was soft, her mouth having to keep stopping its tempting. She was getting him to make sounds and react! "We both are bloody...we'd have to clean first for your bed..."

Beach chairs could be hosed off. Yes... Small sounds came from Aoi, his hands on her felt too good after a bit without him. Her hand moved from his hair, the other still carefully holding his scarf away from their bloody mess, sliding down and undoing his belt and working on his pants. She needed him as naked as she could get for this...he'd cave if she did. Like the time with the car~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:27 am

If she weren't attacking his biggest weak point, and tempting him like this, he'd probably have more fight in him. That...

Rin felt her go for his belt; they were outside...time though...but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:41 am

His pants were undone and in a repeat of the tempting she had done to him to get him to agree to the car, Aoi's hand slid into them as she touched him. Her mouth sucked on his neck for a bit longer before she bit him lightly and then spoke. "Chair is fine?"

She put her mouth back on his neck and squeezed him a bit while trying not to smirk. Poor Rin~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:46 am

She was tempting him too much, his body tensing momentarily as he felt Aoi's hand. That combined with the attention she was giving his neck...

Aoi clearly had the upper hand in this, and after a moment...with a failed attempt to try to talk her into going somewhere else he finally managed a small nod.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:57 am

Aoi was grinning against Rin's poor abused neck, pulling back as she led him away from the gate and to a nearby chair. Days was too long of a wait from him and his body, she'd burn up without this.

--------

"Shiro-usa needs a hosing down too now." Despite the time, she was snuggled against Rin on the chair, laying on top of him and his lap. Her head tucked under his chin, her hair had dried while they were busy. "You're just as broken as me... It makes me happy..."

She whispered that, too happy and relaxed right now to care much about anything else in the world.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:06 am

Rin's arm's were around Aoi as she lay against him, one of his hands gently teasing her hair as she snuggled up under his chin. "Suppose I do..." Rin replied, giving a small chuckle about the hosing.

He opened an eye when he heard her second comment, but chose not to respond, instead giving a small kiss to her head before he nuzzled it lightly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:53 am

It was utter contentment on this beach chair. Utter contentment. The sun warming her back, Rin's hand in her hair playing with it... His happiness and contentment and little laugh?

Aoi couldn't see Rin's eye, snuggling up too close to him to but she felt the kiss and nuzzle. That was his answer... She was fine with it. "I...don't want to go..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:03 am

He didn't want her to go either...but they both new deep down she had work to get back to...

"I don't want you to go either..." Rin replied, voicing his thoughts, "Maybe...see if you can come back soon...get settled with things and see about coming back...we can spend a lot of time together then."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:11 am

"I'll come back soon. Very soon. Maybe... I'll sneak out and sleep here tonight. I'll have to leave early but..." Aoi muttered, it would mean a little less sleep but if she could cuddle up to Rin? "I'm a Captain now... I think I can just take you when I want to my home as well..."

They had options, more now. As a Captain, she could do a lot more and had more freedom. As long as she informed Masaru of things... she was sure he wouldn't mind. Sitting up a bit, Aoi leaned up and kissed Rin deeply again. She wanted to before she went and hosed herself off again. The clothes were wet but would dry quickly enough...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:18 am

They had a few more options now, from how things sounded, and Rin didn't really mind any of them. If she wanted him to come there he could if she had the authority now.

"That sounds fine." Rin replied, giving a small nod, though if she became tired when she got back he didn't wanting her exerting herself just to get here...she needed rest too.

As Aoi reconnected their lips Rin responded. They'd see each other again soon...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:26 am

It was a few moments before Aoi pulled away, kissing Rin's lip after the short make out session a few times very softly. She gave him a warm smile, turned bright red and spoke. "I love you."

No stutter! Success! Though it had taken her a lot to do so and she was still very red. Sliding off the half dressed and still covered in blood Rin, she turned her face away so he couldn't see the red. "You should...get rid of those. He was a human, you should burn them or destroy them so no one ties his death to you at all."

Aoi giggled and in an inhuman bound, hopped from beside the chair to the top of the wall and then slipped over. Splashing could be heard as she rinsed herself off again, before she rung out her clothes and started to get dressed.

Once she was, damp clothes and all, she'd head home and get things settled... Then she had to find Aito the next time she was in town... Probably to grab Muika for the measurements.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:31 am

Rin felt his face redden at Aoi's words, but he recovered after a moment and gave a small smile; "I love you, too."

His face was burning brightly, and he wished he could hide it, but...but they'd both been able to say it without a stutter! Progress.

When she mentioned the clothes though, he gave a nod. "I planned to...they can't be saved anyway, so..."

his eyes followed Aoi as she bounded over the fence, and he stood, bringing his pants and such back up at least as he looked over it "Be sure to change as soon as you back, don't get a cold from the wet clothing..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:00 am

Rin had been just as red, so Aoi felt a bit better. Her heart still did that odd flutter whenever he said it, those stupid words. She gave him a smile at his response, just a happy one that held nothing back on her feelings.

He'd listened to her, so he'd be safe from the police here in human world then hopefully.

"I promise! I'll change and get these cleaned." Aoi checked the sun with shaded eyes, shooting Rin, who had pulled his pants up at least, a bright smile. A line appeared in the world, a butterfly that was much more energetic opening the portal that she stepped through with a final kiss blown to Rin.

-------------------

It was a day or so later, Aoi having sensed her prey out. She had more time today! Her haori nice and clean and after having trashed the old uniform she'd gotten another exactly identical. Picking up Muika after work, she had WANTED to see Rin today but... well she'd snuck out and slept with him the past nights.

The all out brawls had worked in her favor, incredibly. There were barely anymore challengers!

Still... her prey... He sat in that apartment down there... She felt it...

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:04 am

Aito was in bed, attempting to rest after having gone out to buy more food for Regalia...who was currently sitting on his upper chest and pawing at his face.

He was trying to rest here...but obviously someone didn't want him to...

Damn it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:11 am

"Huh so you did get a cat. And a hideous hoodie to celebrate it?" Aoi's eyebrow was raised as she entered the room silently, her energy dampened and her footsteps not sounding due to the light way she walked.

"Well Ai Ai~ How is it being free? Did you enjoy not telling me? Why did you let that other person rescue you?" A pouty voice, but a slightly dangerous gleam to her eyes was all Aito got for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:15 am

The moment he heard....that voice, Aito jolted slightly from his spot as he sat up; Regalia almost fell from his chest but she had claws and with a slight wince from Aito she clung to him. She was not losing her spot.

"Gh...tch, they were dumped on me. It wasn't for celebrating..." He responded; not telling...oh shit, right... "I forgot. Damn..."

He brought his hand up to his hair, ruffling it slightly as she asked why he let someone else help him out. "When you asked me I was in a damn corner."

There was no way he could have just accepted with Seiya sitting a few feet away! That was stupid as hell! He sure as hell wasn't going to ask himself either! Plus...he hadn't even had an apartment back then, he had nothing...where the hell was he even gonna go?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Aito's surprised jolt and sitting up amused her and Aoi moved closer to him from the doorway. "Then why not toss them? You forgot? So you DID intend to tell me?"

Well he could be sort of forgiven. Only sort of. He had Detention today, but it wouldn't be as bad now.

"Did you really doubt my ability to get you out? You are stupid." Aoi put a hand on her hip and cocked it, her head tilting as she glared at him. Really? She could have gotten him out easy with no harm to him. "Seiya's dead by the way. Muika caved~ Apparently she thought something silly like Rin would be bothered by freaking me slaughtering him."

Rin knew who and what he was in...love... with and she flipped her hair over her shoulder in disdain at such thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:21 pm

"Gh....g..." Aito averted his eyes at the tossing comment, damn it... "Yeah, I forgot...I got the number and fell asleep sometime after; when I woke up, I forgot."

There hadn't been much of a window in between him being awake and asleep at that point.

Whether she could have or not wasn't the point! He wouldn't of had anywhere to go anyway...What was of supposed to do, go back on the streets?

He showed mild surprise at the news about Seiya, but quickly, he composed himself. "Huh, well, guess it serves the asshole right."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:57 pm

Aito seemed so subdued still, she'd think being free would have improved his attitude a bit. "I suppose I'll let you off light then. You did think about it so its...the thought that counts? You just have to pay me back one day for not letting me know. Send me a message so I have it from now on, you are talking to the newest Captain in the Seireitei~ One of the fifty most powerful people in existance~"

"It really really did, really did serve him right. Saw him into the gates of hell myself~" Aoi stretched, a vicious smile on her features. Aito and Muika had one less worry, her lil buddy and friend and she had gotten a nice and fun little time out of it! And amazing sex after...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Pay her back...?

What the hell was he supposed to do? He forgot a message...

Whatever. Pulling his phone from his pocket, he sent Aoi a message as she'd asked consisting of a simple "." so she could get his number. "There."

He wasn't entirely sure of the ranking status where she was from, but she pretty much spelled it out right there...she'd been promoted. "Mn."

Gates of Hell? Seemed fitting.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Aoi smiled as she opened her phone before frowning. Holding it out to him, she pointed at the period. "What kind of message is this?"

Aito was barely talkative, as usual but she expected a bit more. Something! Anything! She puffed a cheek out and moved to him, reaching out and pinching his cheek and pulling.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:50 pm

"You're right in front of me...it was just a message to get my number."

What was the point of him saying anything in it? She was literally standing right in front of him. If she wanted to make conversation then it could be in person...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Aoi registered the number and reached up, pinching and pulling the other cheek as well. "Mmmmm it could have been something more than a dot. Also I am still upset you let that other person help you! Whyyyy heeeer?! Why not me? I could have done it another time!"

Pure pout and grump sounded in her voice as she narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pieces of Treasure
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: