(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Future Fish? [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:14 am

A squeak? Iyuki turned his head back to look as Muika booped into him. Was she pushing? Why was her face so red? Was this really that embarrassing? Her stutters were cute but...

Iyuki was intensely confused. He stopped as she started clicking away at her phone, finally turning all the way around. "Um Muika?"

His tone relayed all the confusion in the world, his head tilted at an angle while his eyes were scrunched up a bit as he stared. What in the world was she even doing?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:27 am

A small noise escaped her as Iyuki questioned what she was doing; she...she'd be done in soon enough! She could hear how confused he was, but...but for now...

Sent.

Iyuki's phone would be receiving a message any second then, she...she was too embarrassed to say it out loud...she could attempt to do so later if he really wanted that but now-!?

The message contained what she'd promised on telling him, it...it was embarrassing, but deep down she wanted him to know, especially if she'd told...No, even without thinking of that he wanted to know more about her so it was only right to share secrets!

[W...Don't laugh! When I was little I...I kinda...used t o dreamabouthaving a..a life like in s...storybookswher ethecharactersmetmarriedandlivedhappilyever...aft e r...It's stupid!]

She'd sent it before she had time to let her embarrassment win out, though it was hitting her full force right now.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:38 am

Iyuki was just staring, the most confused he'd been in a while. He thought he understood Muika... But this was very very odd! Watching as she sent it, he pulled his phone out in preparation of the message before hearing the tone that meant he got it with furrowed brows.

Muika looked as if she was about to collapse, the obvious flustered embarrassment making Iyuki insanely curious as he flipped his phone open and accepted the message. He stared at it for a moment before giving a small, soft laugh. Closing his phone, his smile was very bright and yet still soft as he moved to kneel in front of the woman. Taking one of her hands, he pulled it to his mouth and kissed the palm gently. His lips stayed against her skin, softly speaking in a rather adoring tone. "Then I shall give you that Muika Okura. It isn't stupid at all... I think its a perfect dream in fact, one I will work towards for you. Please just give me time."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:42 am

S...Stupid!

Only sputters escaped her at his response; th...that-! He-! W...What the hell was he saying!? Time? Time for what!? She was...She was just sharing some stupid...stupid embarrassing secret she had when she was a kid! E-Even if he said it wasn't stupid, it...still-!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 1:56 am

Muika was unable to speak, but Iyuki did not need her words to know. She had shared something so secret and private it had taken her the use of her phone to do so. Iyuki kissed her palm again before slowly turning her hand and kissing it. Then he settled it on his cheek and looked up at her with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:11 am

A small noise that wasn't a sputter escaped her as she slid down to the floor where Iyuki was still kneeling. That...Even with his smiling and reassurances, she was still...embarrassed beyond belief, and shocked by his response. The...That...

She wanted to hide, just crawl off to compose herself but...

That seemed a bit wrong right now...no matter how much she wanted to do it...

She reached into her pocked with her free hand, pulling out that other thing she'd had...She'd brought it along for swimming just in case but...

Leaning forward some, she pulled her hand from Iyuki's cheek, but brought his and hid it with her body some, he probably felt her tying something to his small finger...

He was expecting her to respond, right? Just...at least tell him she'd be alright, though she'd read about this other thing...

"L-Like this then...?" She pulled back, revealing that she'd tied her hair string around his finger and then to her own; it was...red and she'd read that thing at one point...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:22 am

Iyuki allowed Muika to do as she pleased, curious but waiting once again. He felt if he spoke or moved he would startle her with how timid and shy and flustered she'd be. So he waited, smiling though his eyes showed his obvious curiosity.

What was that on his finger? He wondered up until she revealed the surprise. His face turned the color of a cherry. A red string of fate?! Now it was Iyuki's turn to splutter, his voice unable to reply anything though his head nodded strongly. Moving forward, he pulled Muika against him in a hug... which he then fell sideways to the floor with her with him, letting out the happiest laughter.

He snuggled her, holding her close and refusing to let go.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:33 am

Iyuki seemed surprised...though she guessed she could understand why...

Before she could react to the nod he finally gave he'd pulled her to him, her hand that wasn't tied gripping his top, especially as he tilted over.

"M-Mm..." It wasn't really a response to anything, though she did stick close to him as he cuddled her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:25 am

"Thats it exactly. Though ours is normally invisible..." Iyuki murmured into Muika's hair, unable to let go or move for now. He felt so happy and had to hold her, he couldn't let her go one bit... He would give her her dream because it was his as well.

At least he could form coherent words now, though happy little sounds escaped him as he nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:30 am

"Mm..." She...She knew that, she'd just...seen a bit on it and she'd read it...it...when she'd realized she had her hair string...especially after...after that she'd felt it was a good response...

Her face was currently buried in his chest, though she made no move to pull away or anything, obviously despite lingering embarrassment cuddles were most welcome...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:39 am

"Give me a few more moments. Then we can shower..." Iyuki's voice deepened a bit, his arms wrapping around Muika in a more secure hold as he realized he wanted to show her how much it meant to him. Her actions and his feelings were jumbled together and he wished to... kiss and and touch.

For now though he had to cuddle, cuddle her so very much. Then they could wash and then they could enjoy themselves if she wished.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:44 am

Muika gave a small nod against him, that was fine; "'Kay..."

Her voice came out a bit muffled, but that couldn't be helped; as she felt his arms wrap around her in a more secure hold she nuzzled him lightly for a short moment.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:54 am

"...You do not mind...How much we..." A soft and hesitant tone sounded from Iyuki, much different than normal as he flushed a light red. He wanted to ask this and be sure... Muika never said no and initiated it sometimes but...

He wanted to be sure... "How much we...do things...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:59 am

"Mm?" How much they...

Muika felt her own face heat up again some, but she shook her head regardless of the current fluster she felt. "N-No...I don't mind...b-because it's...it's with you, I l...like being with you....like that..."

If it was with Iyuki she didn't mind, only Iyuki; "It's fine..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:22 am

"A-Ah..." Iyuki tried not to smile widely but he was too happy with this or Muika's words. It was hard, but he refused to feel utter joy at such a thing... At least openly...

"Then I shall not worry. I like being with you like this as well." He kissed her hair softly and his hold loosened a bit, the rest of his body moving away slightly. "Shall we go now then? I can cuddle you in the shower or bed just as well as the floor I think."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:28 am

"Y-You said we needed...needed a shower because of the chlorine..." It'd be bad maybe if they were on the bed then? She wasn't entirely sure, it just seemed like...it would be?

As he moved to sit up she followed some, sitting up a little bit herself, though not much since Iyuki had only moved slightly.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:50 am

"I meant after the shower. I can cuddle you both there and the bed." Iyuki laughed lightly, Muika having misunderstood him. He had merely meant that cuddles could be had in comfier places. His sweetheart seemingly amenable to moving, Iyuki finally fulled let go other than the string tied to his finger. Holding it up a tiny bit, he frowned slightly.

"Hm... I wonder if we could tie it back on later? I think I rather like this."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:56 am

When she realized she'd misunderstood her face burned a bit brighter, she'd...she...

Mentally shaking the thought, she tried not to think too much on it...no need for getting more embarrassed, she'd...she'd had enough outright embarrassment for the day...getting flustered, that...that was fine.

Flustered was what she became next, as Iyuki mentioned the string.

"I-If you want." She replied, giving a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:10 am

Muika's cute red face was almost too much to handle right now, so Iyuki smiled and stuffed down the urge to hug her to him again. Untying the string from his finger first, he then untied it from hers and held onto it for now. Moving to stand, he then held out his hand to help her up and with the most serious of voices he spoke. "Yes. I do want to. My right hand to your left? You can use both, but I am left handed..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:16 am

Taking his hand, Muika moved to stand herself once he'd untied the string from there fingers; "That's fine." He seemed awfully serious about it, though she held no complaints. She...She was glad that little stunt hadn't resulted in embarrassment...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:23 am

"Thank you for humoring me..." Iyuki gave her a tiny sheepish smile before turning to lead them to the bathroom, only a short ways away since they had stopped part of the way to it. Moving to the bathtub, he turned on the water to warm it before he began stripping. Getting his shirt unbuttoned, he got both it and his pants undone before sliding them off. A nice shower would be great after today...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:30 am

"N-No problem..." It was...was sweet in a way, she hadn't expected him to be that affected by the gesture...she was happy it'd had such a positive effect.

Once Iyuki had led them to the bathroom and had made sure the water would be alright Muika began removing her own clothing as well so they could shower.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:29 am

Iyuki slipped into the shower, quickly getting under the water while Muika was not yet in it. If he got wet before she got in, it meant he could move and allow her to get under almost immediately as well. It felt nice, the water washing away what he could feel of the chlorine already, though soap would help best.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:44 am

Muika moved to step in shortly after, having waited a short second or so so Iyuki could get properly soaked. The water was warm, which was nice considering they'd been in cold water almost all day. Since it was summer, the cold water was welcomed, but being at home this was much nicer, no chlorine either.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:27 am

Iyuki moved out of the water spray so Muika could get wet... His hands moved to her sides from behind as she moved under the water herself. She couldn't see it, but he had a slightly playful smile on his face. Muika was gorgeous to him and he lightly felt her skin under his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Fish? [nsfw]   Future Fish? [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Fish? [nsfw]
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next