(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Decision is made

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:18 pm

In a building on the edge of Seireitei near the western gate stood a small building. This building had one purpose and one purpose only, and that was to give shinigami the captaincy exam. Setsuna stood in the center of the one room, windowless building. Two figures stood before her. One towering over the other, and one who could put the fear into someone with just a single glance.

They had both been tested, and had done remarkably well, but only one could become captain of the fifth division.

"The senior captains and I have discussed it, and a decision had been made. Would either of you like to say anything first?"
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Zaraki

Zaraki

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:41 pm

He stood silently in front of his captain. Like usually he did not bother with the standard Shinigami uniform. Instead he wore a black dress shirt which was tugged into black dress pants. The sleeves of the shirt were rolled up to his elbows. The pants were held up by crimson suspenders, the same color as his hair.

His pale orange eyes did not even blink once. Neither did his usual blank expression change. Yes, he had taken the test. Usually he did not bother that much, but this was not even an odd number. It was Information. He, who sought every form of information, would finally be allowed to work with it all. He did not think he did badly on the test either. So far he had passed everything with flying colors.

And for once he really wanted something.

Like usually though, he had nothing to say. Therefore he only shook his head.
At least he presented her with this gesture. She should be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:16 pm

"No Soutaicho. The decision is yours, and I shan't protest your decision."

Pandora had been a vice captain of the fifth division for a long time. She had never been in a division other than the fifth, and felt confident that she could run it properly. She didn't know much about the man standing next to her. He certainly was a tall fellow, and he wasn't to bad to look at either. In Pandora's mind, she had won the position. No, she had earned it.

"Very well."

Setsuna knew the nod from Zer was all she was going to get. She had given up on molding him in certain ways a long time ago. He was someone who danced to the beat of their own drum, and she had to respect that.

Pandora was a very polite and respectful girl, but something about her put Setsuna off. She seemed as if she wasn't mentally stable almost. Something was off, but Setsuna didn't know what yet.

"I with the council of the senior captain, have decided to appoint Zeraphin Apollo Rotbaron III to the position of Captain of the fifth division. Captain Rotbaron, you may keep Vice Captain Ozera, or replace her with someone else. The decision is yours and yours alone, but she is a hard worker, and has been doing a beautiful job since the death of the previous captain. Vice Captain Ozera, you may step out now."

Pandora was gobsmacked. She just knew she was going to become the captain. She worked so hard for it, and now not only did she not get the promotion, but she might also lose her current position. She moved without realizing it, and found herself outside in the bright summer sun.

"How...."

Setsuna smiled at Zeraphine and handed him a large brass key and a series of numbers written on the thick piece of parchment.

"This, is your key and passcode to the Daireishokairō. Only a hand full of people have access to this place, so guard this key and code with your life. You now have access to all of Seireitei's history. I am proud of you, and I have faith that you will be a great captain."
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Zeraphin did not once look at the girl next to him. He could not be bothered to do so. Why should he even? She was just a two. Disgusting.
It did not show on his blank expression though.

Neither did his expression change once Setsuna said exactly that... what he had already expected. Why taking so long with it? It should have been clear to everybody present already that he of course would be the next captain.

Beautiful work. What was beautiful work? Hard work. No work. Being lazy at work. Beautiful? What was that supposed to mean? How could that be measured?

"Beauty depends on the eye of the beholder." was all he said. His voice was rough from the lack of usage, though he paid it no mind. He did not even watch Pandora leave.

He continued to stare at her as she walked closer and wordlessly took the items handed to him. "Of course you do. Otherwise your decision to appoint me would have been illogical."

That, was all he had to say. And without another word to his prior captain did he turn around and leave the room
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Setsuna just rolled her eyes at Zeraphin as he left the building. There wasn't a person in Seireitei who knew how to grate her nerves quite like Zeraphin.

Pandora was still in a state of shock. How did he a third seat, get the promotion over her? Was it because he was the Soutaicho's third seat?

You're weak, and worthless. You aren't worthy to hold that title. Without me, you'd still be your uncle's little whore. If you'd let me take control, we could take down the Soutaicho and rule Seireitei.

Shut up Hades! Shut your fucking mouth!

Pandora stood there brooding until she saw him leave out of the building. With a scowl and a piercing glare, Pandora gave a shallow curtsy to the man.

"Captain"

Pandora was more than just a little bitter over this. Most people would accept it and move on, but Pandora wasn't most people.

"Congratulations on your promotion."

Said with all the venom she could muster. What a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:25 pm

He did not even fully look at her as he heard her speak up. He only shortly glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, noticing the curtsy. And what it looked like.

Zeraphin looked straight ahead once more and started to walk as he heard her speak up once more. The tone, was lost on somebody as him. More or less. He stopped in his tracks but did not turn around to look at her still.

"There is no need to congratulate somebody like me." Especially for a position he already knew he would obtain. "That curtsy of yours needs more training." Finally he looked at her over his shoulder. "For you have to bow to me and not the other way around."

And then he continued to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:35 pm

"I will do no such thing."

Pandora sneared at the man. Her voice changing. She beginning to lose her grip, and Hades was beginning to gain a stronghold on her mind.

"You have to earn a bow from me. Prove you deserve it, and not that just the Soutaicho gave it to you."

Very good. Give it to me. Give me your mind.

Pandora tried to hold back Hades as much as possible, but if she didn't calm down it wouldn't last for long.

"I've been in this division for nearly five hundred years. It is my division, don't you forget that."
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:43 pm

He continued to walk away in silence. The threads were useless. He had been hearing those since he had been a mere child. And the change of voice was interesting - though he was not curious enough to turn around and take another look at a Two.

"Your Division." he finally said, though continued to walk. He did not even care if she heard him or not. "And she did not gave it to you. You already proved that you are worthless. It is up to you, to prove me differently. I have no use for 'beautiful' work."

He turned the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:05 pm

The more then man talked, the more Pandora's mental state faltered. Her first instinct was to push him to the ground and mount him to show dominance, and that's exactly what she tried doing.

The woman began to run flat out and jumped on the taller man's back, and began thrusting her hips into her spine. A dark chuckle echoed through Pandora's mind. Hades was one step closer to having the power he desired.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:14 pm

He actually did not even feel how he was suddenly jumped. Neither would he have cared much. What was strange though was the humping. Against his spine.

This was strange.
He had so far not known that this was a social act to greet a high ranking officer. It was just good that he never greeted people. He doubted Setsuna could have carried his weight.

He continued to walk with his usual blank expression. Making his way over to 5th. "It is enough greeting." He doubted hand shakes lingered that long. "You have shown enough praise."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:28 pm

"WHAT?!"

This man had completely confused her. How the hell did he think this was a greeting? Where did this man come from that they said hello via humping?

"This isn't a greeting. I'm trying to state my dominance by mounting you. Now lay down belly up so I can show you who's the boss!"

Pandora began to pull on the man's shoulders so he'd lose his balance so she could properly assert herself.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:30 pm

He stopped in his tracks, though his body did not fall. Instead he finally turned his head to glance down at his back and look at her.

"This is illogical."

The barest hint of curiosity filled his eyes.

"I do not feel a phallus against my back. You must hide it well, Shemale." He looked ahead and started to walk once more.

"My cunt is not for the taking."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:38 pm

The color left Pandora's face. Suddenly getting sucked back into reality, Pandora went from anger to a deep depression. Tears welled up in her eyes, but she managed to choke them back. No one would ever see her cry. That was weakness.

"I'm not a boy...I'm just an ugly girl."

Pandora had no self esteem when it came to her looks. Her uncle had made it a point to make her feel like she was less of a person. Hades didn't help.

Just like a broken dog. Rolling over and exposing your soft underbelly.

Pandora slid off of the man's back and began to kick dirt with her shoe as she slowly began to walk towards her squad. Death would be the greatest gift of all right now.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:48 pm

"Correction."

He did not care how she cried. People did that. As much as they laughed. He did neither. Therefore his blank expression stayed as he walked next to her.

"A shemale is female and has working male genitalia. I did not call you a boy." She had boobs. In which world should he have called her a boy? That made no sense.

"Do you plan to try and have another sexual encounter with me or are you willing to stay in 5th?"

He was not too fond of sex. It killed braincells. Therefore he had no use for somebody with that preferences in his Division.
Maybe that is what Setsuna meant with 'beautiful'. He wondered how many males that woman had already taken.

He will find out. Sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Pandora sighed. She didn't feel bad for doing what she did, but she was embarrassed because she showed weakness. Pandora made it a point to never show weakness. She brushed off her clothes, smoothing out the wrinkles and walked next to Zer, but just a step behind.

"I apologize for the outburst. It was a sign of weakness and it won't happen again."

Pandora was still in a depression, but like all her other mood swings it wouldn't last long.

"Of course I want to stay in fifth. If I didn't stay in fifth, how else would I rip your position from your hands. I will become captain of this division. One way or another. Mark my words."
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Zeraphin did not bother to straighten his suit. It was already straight. And neat. And perfectly in order. Thank you very much.

"I have no need for apologies."

He rather had people do it better next time. Sorry-s were far too overused nowadays anyway. Just like 'thank you' it had no meaning to anybody anymore.

"That is perfectly alright. I am even willing to give it to you if you do more than just 'beautiful' work." This time, he glanced down at her. As she decided to stay in 5th and he did not mind to keep her he would make her his '3rd' Seat. He could look at a number three without distaste. "Once I claimed number one."

Then he looked straight ahead once more as they walked through the gates. He did not pull his pale orange eyes away from the Main Building as he marched towards it. "The male who is currently behaving like a chicken."
The one they just had passed.

"Have him removed. I have no use for insanity in my Division."

The gates closed behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:12 pm

"Very well."

Pandora stopped, staring at the cowering man. How disgusting. She knew the man's face, and had remembered him being a hard worker, but that wasn't enough to stay here.

"How do you want him removed? Shunning, or death?"
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:14 pm

He actually stopped down this once, but did not turn around to look at them. His eyes stayed straight ahead instead.

"Shunning. I have no use for death."

Then he could not make them scream in pain later on.
And that would be quite a shame.

He started to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Pandora nodded at Zeraphin. She walked over to the man and grabbed him by the throat. She used her other hand and punched him in the stomach, driving her fist up under his ribs. The man screamed in pain, and gagged from where she had punched him.

"Leave this division and never come back."

She let them man go and he dropped to the ground, clutching his stomach. Pandora scoffed at him and then kicked him hard. Causing the man to vomit.

"Crawl out of here scum."

The poor sod mustered up the strength he had and crawled up to the gate, but it was closed. Luckily he was a thin man and could squeeze between the gaps in the iron bars.

Pandora walked back to where Zeraphin was and walked with him once again.

"Would you like me to show you where your new office is?"
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:45 am

His steps only slowed for a moment, as he he heard the scream of pain. Zeraphin again looked over his shoulder, watching the man whimper and writhe as she violently showed her distaste to him. Shunned in his opinion meant calling somebody rude names until they ran away crying. Seemed like she used a different dictionary. So violent.

And one could have opened the gates for Mr. Chicken. This division had really been weakly run so far. They all behaved utterly illogical.

His steps regained their normal pace once more while he reached up to sweep his long crimson hair backwards and out of his face. Pale orange eyes were again set on the huge building straight ahead.

"I am already aware of its location."

Just because he had not been the captain of Information so far did not mean that he had not been well informed before.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:20 pm

"Good."

Pandora said flatly. No real emotion in her voice. He'd be a poor excuse of a captain of this division if he already didn't have some information gathered on the division.

"I'd have to question your competency even more, if you didn't have any information on the information division, in which you will be...leading."

Pandora ran a hand through a silky black hair. The main building of the division was getting close. You could almost make out the words on the sign in front of the door.

Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:24 pm

"There is nothing you have to question."

He waited for the doors to open before he stepped into the main building. He did not even look around once. He immediately knew where to head to.

"You are below me. It is me who will question you every time. Always."

He started to walk upstairs.

"You are no longer needed. I will have you fetched if you really are of any use to me."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:34 pm

"Very well."

Pandora turned to walk to her own office, but stopped and turned looking at the man once more. She had one more thing to say before she left.

"You have every right to question, for example: when will you find my blade pressed against your throat?"

Pandora turned once more and began to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki

Zaraki

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:38 pm

He did actually not question that. Knowing from the information he had gathered about her he could pin-point out when that would happen.

Therefore his blank expression did not even slide once as he silently walked up to his office.
His.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Decision is made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Decision is made   A Decision is made I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Decision is made
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: