(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The world according to Nuu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shinya

Shinya

The world according to Nuu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world according to Nuu   The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:57 pm

This made Nuu blush terribly, knowing she made her master happy. Aaaaaand of course, this rekindled the dying flame of passion that was within the poor arrancar's loins. "I'd do anything for your happiness master!" She says truthfully, hopping off the bed and walking over to him. "Anything.."

And with that said, she placed both hands on his shoulders and kissed him on the lips. She blushed as she pulled away, smiling as she stared at her master. She hoped he would like it enough to continue..!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The world according to Nuu   The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 1:53 am

Luca's eyes widened, surprised slightly as Nuu approached him and...connected their lips.

He...had believed he had not...discussed some of the rules here their Corona had created in enough detail. He...otherwise would not mind the action, but...

Politely, he cleared his throat as Nuu pulled away, attempting to think of how to explain. "I...apologize for not responding, but...the Corona has set a rule...between Espada and fraccion...they are not to fraternize, due to a sense of power over the other..."

That... He truly did not mean to deliver such news to be mean, or hurt her...but if caught breaking said rule consequences could be severe. He did not want Nuu getting punished for such...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The world according to Nuu   The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Nuu had the look of abject horror on her face when she heard those words. The Corona! The corona of all people has taken him away from her! WHY?! WHY?!?!

"WHY?! WHY MASTER?! This isn't fair!" She cried, beating against his chest as the tears came. "I love you master! But I can't show it?!?!"

Slowly dropping to her knees, Nuu sat there crying her little heart out. How was she supposed to show love for her master when it wasn't even allowed?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The world according to Nuu   The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Luca remained standing as Nuu began beating against his chest, a frown on his face; he truly didn't mean to hurt her feelings...but that was just how things were...

Saraiyu had discussed it with him shortly after he'd become an Espada, something more than a work relationship between an Espada and fraccion could lead to trouble due to the positioning. She had listed out valid points, and Luca had agreed...

As Nuu slid to her knees, he crouched down as well before... bringing his hand to her head and rubbing softly. It was...an attempt at comfort...

"I...truly did not mean to upset you..." He replied; "There were...many points in the Corona's words that I could not argue with when I was being informed of this after I became an Espada... I...did not, and do not mean to...make you upset, I should have explained things more thoroughly from the start..."
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The world according to Nuu   The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Wiping her eyes furiously on her arm, Nuu knew what she had to do. The Corona had to go! And anyone else that'd stand in the way of her and Luca! She'd have to act secretly and be careful not to arouse suspicion.. so to that end:

"Master.. I'll.. I'll be fine." She spoke quietly, looking up to him and offering a weak smile. "R-Really.. I'll be.. fine.."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The world according to Nuu   The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:13 am

"...If you're sure..." Luca replied; he had had to set the rules, but hadn't meant to hurt her so... he wanted to make sure she was alright; if she claimed she was fine though, he would trust her word on the matter.

There was no use apologizing again, even if he felt he should; it would not solve anything...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: The world according to Nuu   The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 1:36 pm

"Well, master.. I should be going then! I've got things I need to do.." Nuu says as she hops to her feet. "I'll be back later, but if you need me, call for me okay?"

With that said, she waved and ran out the bedroom, though in passing Luca would still see tears trailing down her face as she left. But if he were to chase after her, she'd already be gone; having ported herself away to the human world for the time being.

Nuu needed time.. time to think, time to plan. This was all for her love, after all! She could tell that he wanted her as much as she wanted him. Nuu was certain that he'd be more receptive after getting rid of the current Corona. But how to go about it? Certainly if she got wind of Nuu's treachery she'd definitely do something about it. For now, Nuu decided just to watch her and plan out a course of action.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The world according to Nuu   The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:43 pm

"Alright, I'll contact you if you're needed."

As Nuu left the room, Luca let out a silent, but heavy breath; she was still upset, her tears said as much as she'd walked passed him after taking her leave.

He would give her more time to calm herself, and let her feelings settle as she went about the errands she needed to get done. If she was truly needed he would notify her, but he felt it would be best to give her time alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world according to Nuu   The world according to Nuu - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The world according to Nuu
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3