(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tropical Beaches Are Danger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Tropical Beaches Are Danger Empty
PostSubject: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:53 am

Yuzuki Morinaga, Doge Shapeshifting extraordinaire, burst out of the Senkaimon with a long sundress on and thin coat covering her arms. She carried a large beach bag bulging with things, she had a large grin on her face and she ran forward onto the tropical beach with a happy cry.

"Beach beach beach!" She was never this excited, ever, but today was special. Today she was free of minders with permission, allowed to head to the living world and explore a beach and enjoy herself. With her would be three adventurers and sand castle builders, and swimming buddies... Though the woman was amazingly shy, it would be FINE!

Because Yuzu would be here to show her how to have fun on a beach. Masaru and Hideki too.

Having run ahead of the others, she twirled in the sand as her bag dropped. The water was perfectly colored as she dropped her coat, as well as her dress in a hurried motion to reveal her bathing suit. Her long hair in gigai was manageable, never touching the ground even when undone so the braid it was in was a simple one.

Running towards the ocean, she didn't even stop to wait for anyone else.

--------------

Mia followed, her arm going out to stop the woman as she stepped out of the Senkaimon. She...had barely introduced herself! Red faced, she wore her cloak for now though flip flops could be seen as well as bare feet under it. She carried no obvious items and with her hood down, her long hair was revealed to be loose.

"Ms...Morinaga... Please..." Mia watched as she stripped, closing her eyes and looking away. Please Masa or Hideki get out here quick before the woman went entirely insane...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:03 am

Hideki walked out of the senkaimon, carrying his own bag of various beach supplies. Sandwiches, not made by him this time... Not to mention sun screen, inflatable beach toys, tools for making sand castles. All sorts of stuff. He'd even bought them too, not trusting his drawing skills for the fine art of making sand castles.

He smiled as he came out, the breeze already hitting him. The beach was as lovely as he'd expected it to be. It was nice to have a day off. It was also nice to have a day where it was unlikely for Yuzuki to nearly get herself killed, though he wasn't putting it past fate for some sort of giant hollow monster to rise out of the ocean.

Speaking of threats against all life, Hideki looked up... "....." Hideki turned to head back into the Senkaimon. Nope nope nope. Sorry beach, this was fun, but nope! He was almost inside of it when he saw something darting towards the ocean. God... why... He turned and ran already knowing what was happening and dropped his bag on the way. He fortunately had simply worn his uniform's top over swim trunks so he pulled it overhead on the way.

"Y-Yuzuki! Waaaait! We talked about this, don't go in the ocean by yourself!" He called out after her... and trying not to faint from the site of her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:11 am

Masaru walked through the Senkaimon, following after Yuzuki and Mia, he'd been invited to come along so Yuzuki could come, so he was basically a chaperon. Still, this seemed like a good time, and he definitely needed a short break of sorts, he'd had so much work to do lately due to recent events he hadn't had time to really relax.

He'd be behind on his work upon returning, but a break was completely necessary.

Yuzuki had gone running off first, excited about the trip and Mia followed quickly after in attempt to catch the woman, he followed after them and Hideki as he stepped onto the beach in time to see Mia attempting to slow Yuzuki down as Hideki chased after them.

"..." Masaru blinked before letting out a breath, putting down his own bag he'd brought along with a few bottled drinks in it before following after the trio.

He was already in his own swimsuit, a pair of black swim trunks with a blue and white stripe going down each side for decor; he had a short-sleeved, hooded, zip-up beach jacket to match it, wearing the article unzipped. His hair, a bit long for the hot weather, was pulled into a small ponytail.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:21 am

Two voices interrupted her happy run, she had almost made it to the water... Sighing, she skidded to a halt as the waves washed over her feet. With a quick flip around, Yuzuki pointed and declared in her grumpiest voice. "You are ALL too slow! Fine. I shall wait until everyone is ready."

With a huff, she kicked some of the sand and moved toward the people who had chased her. They all got a glare as she stared at each of them. "Strip! Masaru and Hideki and Mia! She doesn't even have her hair pulled back! And that's a cloak, its too warm for this!"

And especially strong point was reserved for Mia, the woman who hadn't done that yet.

--------

Mia for the most part was a bit nervous and pushed her fingers together, having slowed to a stop after the woman had. She was...so grumpy. Was this really that fluffy cookie stealing dog? What...did Hideki see in her? There had to be something and this... was to help him.

So she gave a small shy smile and looked down with a nod. "O-Okay."

She was not looking at Masaru. She couldn't even bring her eyes to settle on him. Hideki was a bit easier now, so she could meet his eyes... Masaru did not exist for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Hideki leaned forward, taking a second to breathe after running so surprised. "Now, Yuzuki, I.." He stood up and tried to look at her before his face slowly turned a shade of red usually reserved for apples and meat. He turned to face an entirely different direction. How... How... How could anyone let her wear that? It was a war crime. Oh god... He'd seen her NAKED and he was pretty sure he could see more of her now. He shivered a little, terrified like it was Godzilla behind him and not a small attractive woman.

"I would be happy to go into the water with you right now. You just need sunscreen and someone with you. Th-that's all." Please, Mia... Please help.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Yuzuki wanted them to do what now? Masaru looked down at his attire when the noblewoman had suggested they strip. What...He was already dressed down though, what more did she want him to take off? The coat? But...it had short sleeves, and it was quite thin...wasn't that alright?

He did have to agree with one thing though, as he glanced over at Mia, who was looking quite nervous. Wasn't her cloak too hot for this weather? Not...He expected her to be covered properly under it just, he just didn't want her getting a heat stroke or anything!

The captain had given an almost sheepish laugh when Yuzuki had directed a glare at him, his hand moving to his neck. "I don't plan on getting into the water immediately. I'll set the towels out, it's preferable to sitting on the just the sand."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:13 pm

What in the world was wrong with Hideki? Yuzuki felt like she had grown a fifth leg or something, looking down at her herself curiously. No, it was her. No extra parts. Still, sunscreen would be needed and she felt embarrassed having even forgotten it in her excitement. Crossing her arms, she looked away before moving towards the woman. "Fine then, she shall assist my sunscreening and then I shall pull her hair back. I suppose you two should do things like set the towels and umbrellas up yes."

Covering her embarrassment with orders, she walked past Hideki to the frozen Mia, who watched her with eyes like a deer spotted by a wolf.

-----

Mia just felt shocked more than anything at this point. Hideki's inability to deal with Yuzuki's bathing suit was obvious to her, not that the Lieutenant could blame him due to her own issues looking at or getting near Masaru at the moment.

"O-Okay...I-I can do this..." Yuzuki was stalking towards her and Mia pulled out a bottle of sunscreen and nodded, her face beat red. If...she did this... she could put off taking her cloak off. She had sunscreen on herself already...

As the noblewoman reached for the bottle, Mia handed it over shooting Hideki a 'I am so sorry look', and attempting to look at Masaru again only to... Not.

Meanwhile Yuzuki had started putting the lotion on and turned around pointedly, motioning for Mia to do her back.

Mia sighed. This was her life for the day...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:19 am

Hideki practically jumped at the chance to be away from what was quickly becoming a black hole of 'HAHA PLEASE LET ME RUN AWAY'. As he nodded to nobody, Yuzuki passed him over to Mia. How... did that... even fit her? It... Oh god.. Oh god no they were talking about Lotion. He scooped up the umbrellas as if they were children he was pulling from a burning building and scrambled over to the sand in a good spot. He plopped one in the dirt and took a sigh of relief.

He waited for Masa to come over before turning shakily to the other captain. "C-captain Shirakawa. How... How did this happen? To us? We're good people, right? I.. I thought she'd be wearing a big concealing one-piece or something..." He looked like he might pass out. How... HOWWWWW.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:39 am

Masaru was glad he'd decided to work on setting up the towels, and umbrellas...quickly turning to do said job when the discussion of sunscreen returned.

He followed after Hideki soon after the other captain had darted off with the umbrellas, and as he helped lay out the towels he glanced over at the other captain as he began speaking.

"Aha...I-I don't quite know..." He answered, "also...you can just refer to me as Masaru, or Masa...it's less of a mouthful than Captain Shirakawa..."

He was wondering if he should offer the poor man a bottle of water or something...they'd barely been here and he already looked ready to pass out, though, not due to the sun's heat...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:59 am

Yuzuki grumped a bit as Mia rubbed the lotion into her back, her arms and chest and belly already done. Bending over, she started on her legs as she spoke. "What is WITH Hideki? Hasn't he been to a beach before?"

"A-Ah well... I don't think he expected the bathing suit..." Mia's voice was soft as she spoke, trying to relay the uh..problem that was obvious to his Lieutenant. It was really showy...Not that Mia's was any better... She was still blushing and wondering what she had been thinking about that.

Yuzuki just grumbled and waved her hand. "It is the beach, you are supposed to wear things like this. Otherwise it gets in the way of swimming and sunshine. Now hold still, I am done and I need to get your hair pulled back properly."

Realizing her words wouldn't get anywhere, the lieutenant decided to try a different tack as the Noble woman moved behind her. Her cloak was undone and dropped to the beach, allowing Yuzuki full access to her hair. It felt nice as the woman started braiding.

"S-So why do you bother Hideki so much? Do you like him?" Mia glanced at the two figures setting up the beach towels and umbrellas as Yuzuki braided her hair rather expertly. "I-I did sunscreen already, j-just before leaving the house. S-So don't worry about that."

"Hm. Yes? He is a good person and a friend. I like him very much, he is much better than most people." Yuzuki spoke proudly, as if she had done a good job in choosing him. Which she had for what she thought. "There, done. Now come on! Your illicite lover and Hideki are waiting."

Mia however wanted to sigh, instead all she could get out were splutters. Her hair was pulled back into a long dark braid, that flew behind her as Yuzuki yanked her along. Face red, she covered it with one hand as the noble woman announced them. "We are done! You two did a good job setting things up. NOW can I swim Hideki, Masaru?"

Yuzuki looked at them rather imperiously, letting go of Mia to hold both arms under her chest as she crossed them.

Mia for her part, her cloak now sitting in the sun more than a few feet back, was utterly embarrassed at how much rather pale skin was showing. She covered her face in her hands and looked down. She couldn't even use her hair to hide! It was all pulled back...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:01 am

"Ah. Well it goes without saying you can call me Hideki." He said, setting up the second umbrella. He finished getting it in and opened the two of them, providing a nice little shady cover over the towels. "I know we met before in meetings, technically, but I'm glad to be out socializing with other captains. Along with my lieutenant and er.. Miss Morinaga." He didn't really... know the extent of Yuzuki and Masaru's relationship... could he trust Masaru with the fact that he liked her?

"Huh?" He turned to look back to see the two of them just... Hey look, the umbrella needed adjusting. "Uhhh y-y-yeah... just not alone, Yuzu!" He called back, staring out at the ocean. God... he was going to die here.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Masaru gave a nod at Hideki's words; yes, calling each other by name was much easier, and much less of a mouthful than their formal titles.

As Hideki continued speaking, mentioning Yuzuki, he knew why they were hear...Mia had told him that Hideki had apparent feelings for the noblewoman, and that this beach trip might help with that, so of course he'd accepted to come along!

As the women approached, and upon hearing Yuzuki's question of whether or not she could finally swim or not, he turned...before immediately turning back, his eyes glued to...to...his bag! The bag he'd brought! Yes, that was safe to look at. Ignore the red face...ignore it, look at the bag...

Though in the back of his mind, considering he hadn't been paying attention to what the women were doing before they approached the faint echoing of "What happened to the cloak!?" ran through his mind.

"Just...J-Just...Don't swim alone, like H-Hideki said."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:02 pm

Yuzuki stared at them pointedly, her foot tapping at the two men who wouldn't look in this direction. "Well then someone come with me! What are you two DOING? I will go play by the water and wait impatiently for someone to be my nursemaid and swim with me."

Brushing her braid over her shoulder, she glared at Hideki who was playing with an umbrella and Masaru who's eyes wouldn't leave the bag, and then at the shy woman who was hiding in her hands. Bending down, she grabbed a bucket and shovel and stomped over to the water. She would build sand castles.

--------------

Mia stayed silent as Yuzuki railed against them, turning red. She...could barely swim and it would only annoy her. She didn't want to draw the woman's ire for now though, so instead she moved over to Masa and hid behind him. Holding his little beach jacket, she peeked around his body at Hideki. "...Y-You should...play with her for a bit. I-I can't swim well... She might yell at me again..."

She didn't look up, but thankfully behind Masaru was a safe place to be. She didn't need to look at him, and Hideki was a much less dangerous sight even if she was a bit red. "I-I promise I'll talk to her more in a bit. Sh-She's just scary... A-And its...hard being...uncovered like this..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Hideki sunk a little. He really. REALLY hoped she wouldn't be like this the whole day. Maybe she was just excited to get in the water? He sighed, giving a happy, but tired, laugh. "I'll go play with her. She's probably just impatient to get in the water." He picked up his bag of various odds and ends, including sand castle stuff and headed over. He'd have to just... deal with all of... THAT... he'd technically seen her in less after all...

He came up to what was soon likely to be renamed the officially sanctioned colony of "Yuzutopia" (or perhaps "Dogeopolis") and dropped the bag. "Sorry Yuzuki. We were just getting set up. I've got some stuff to help with sand castles or we could just go swimming now if you want?" He figured... it would be best to give her options...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:30 pm

As Masaru felt Mia move to hide behind him, he could have sworn his face flushed more. She was hiding though, that was perfectly alright! If she were nervous about this, which was completely understandable, then he'd gladly help hide her so she could be at least...at least somewhat comfortable.

As Hideki left to go build sandcastles with Yuzuki, Masaru attempted to glance back, though he definitely didn't turn his head so it wasn't like he could properly see even her head at the moment.

"Y-You alright? There's drinks and such in the b-bag...if you get thirsty." He knew she'd likely packed things within her cloak as well, but...well he had no idea where the thing even was right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:50 pm

"...I already started my layout." Yuzuki's voice was made of grump, but she looked up from her plotting for a moment to shoot Hideki a small secret smile. A straightish stick was tied to a long white hair as she spun it in a perfect circle to mark out the edges.

Finishing that marking, she sat back on her feet and nodded at his bag of things. "You can help me build this, I will need a square bucket, two large buckets filled with water and a larger shovel. We're building your squad to scale."

-----------
Mia smiled happily at Hideki, waving and just...happy now that she could relax. Captain could be trusted to keep Yuzuki from rampaging over her.

"I'm okay Masa. I just... she was loud and bossy it... Was kind of sca-" Moving from behind Masa to his front, she made the biggest mistake of her life. Looking up at him from the ground she caught a full look of the sight she had been avoiding. Turning red, her first instinct was to bury herself in his chest. So she did so and therefore froze solid as she touched bare skin with her skin and hands and face...

Hideki please save me. I have made a terrible mistake.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:20 am

Hideki crouched down to observe the plot she was making. Hmm... he also noted the little makeshift compass. Clever and cute as always. He glanced up with a little 'hm?' when she mentioned what she was building. "My.." He wondered at that for a moment before smiling, leaning back on his heels to grab his bag and remove the necessary items, picking ones in particular based on what she was building.

"I'll be back with the water. Oh man... We should give it a moat!" He suggested, before rushing off to the water to scoop up the water she asked for.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:33 am

Masaru almost spoke up to respond to Mia, but before he had the chance she had moved out from behind him.

His face, still lightly burning, flared up against as Mia immediately lost her nerve and moved to hide in his chest. His hands tensing atop their resting place on the towel. Ig...nore...

Was this trip meant to help Hideki and Yuzuki, or was it meant to kill Mia and him!?

Despite their...current emotions towards this entire sitation, Mia...Mia was still obviously shy about this. And...And he needed to...to help in some way! But what was safe!? His hand, after prying it away from the towel moved to her head, petting her hair lightly since..that always seemed to help calm her...

"I-I see..." He said, in response to her earlier words. "I...I can understand..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:51 am

Yuzuki was smug as she crossed her arms for a minute. Hideki got the items she had requested out with no complaints and the dog-woman felt happy he was listening entirely! And smiling. That was important too. Or not. Calling out as he ran off for the water, she went back to focusing on her work once she had done so. "That is what this circle is for. Every Castle-Squad needs a moat."

Using the little shovel carefully, she started on one part of the moat to see how feasible this would be. Would the sand hold up would they have to move to another spot? They would need to wet it all down, this was a bit above where it could be washed away but the sand was still damp. Biting her lower lip, she hmmed carefully to herself. Marking a spot inside the circle for the moat, she moved over the line and started marking with her stick out special places inside of the squad that she remembered.

--------------

Mia leaned against Masa's hand, enjoying the soothing as she sighed. She didn't feel as uptight at the moment, now that the most relaxing thing in the world was happening to her. Pulling away from his body, she smiled with her eyes closed and tried to ignore the burning of her face and hands and everywhere bare skin had touched.

"Thank you Masa... I feel better. Y-You look nice today." Clapping her hands together, she realized that was a bad idea as she felt a movement from her chest. Glancing down she quickly moved her hands behind her back and looked away. No! that was... Too much! Way too much! She still wasn't looking at him either. His whole scar and chest and belly and... Eeping, one hand went up to her mouth as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:14 am

Hideki looked up, from the water, grinning back at Yuzuki. It was sound logic. He could hardly argue it. He picked up the buckets of water and headed back, stepping through the waves until he got to shore and brought them over, setting them down gently outside the construction area. Unscheduled spillage could be disasterous. He plopped down next to her, looking over the plans she was making, instantly recognizing the library layout. He smiled, realizing she had a much better layout of the library then he'd expected.

He glanced over at her for a moment, wondering just how much stock she put in her attendance at the library... Then again, it was one of the few places she could go on her own. He glanced down at the sand before turning his attention to her blueprinting, reaching out to gently take the stick. "Here. Let me see for a second." He said, before leaning forward and drawing something of his own in the plans. It was a room that she might realize didn't match floor plans of the library at all, but the way it was positioned, it looked like the focal point of the building.

Once he was done placing it, he pointed to it with the stick and turned to give her a grin. "Queen Morinaga's Throne Room, of course."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:48 am

"Thank-" Before he could even finish speaking, Masaru felt the fire flare in his face again as Mia clapped her hands. This trip...This trip was hell. This was going to go on all....day....

Ignore it! He could ignore it! Ignore things and not blush! That would be simple!....Is what he wished he could think.

"Th..Thank you, M-Mia...and W-Welcome."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:04 am

Hideki was a good worker, careful and hard working it seemed. She was pleased with her assistant Sand Castle-Squad engineer's ethic and mood. The fact that she had poured over books and maps of the Squad itself made this easier, a birds eye view was much more useful for her than having been there tons.

Which is why it was this squad. Nothing to do with the fact that it was Hideki's squad. Building a regular sand castle would be boring and a waste of her days of sand castle building practice!

Hideki wanted the stick, it was his squad so she handed it over immediately with no fuss. She must have forgotten something, it would be important obviously and she watched carefully. Probably... Whatever her thoughts on it had been, they were dashed. Eyes wide in shock, she smiled brightly, wonderfully and just...happily. Pure utter joy. "Hideki! Thank you!"

Laughing she moved, much like a very happy dog, and laid her head on his lap as her body curled up in the sand next to him for a minute. Much much too happy to know how to react, she just smiled and laughed.

-------------------

"W-Welcome Masa..." Mia smiled softly and nodded, barely able to speak for the moment. Maybe...Maybe it would help... This whole, entirely red faced and unable to deal with situation if they could do something? Sitting over here, alone while... Sand Castles were made elsewhere was dangerous.

Neither would survive the broken faces from this. Moving to stand too quickly, Mia flushed and wrapped her arms around her chest. Why...Why did they... move so much... Before quickly turning to the side and stepping slightly away. Hopefully Masa hadn't seen...

"S-Seashells! I... am going to collect them. Did you want to help?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:13 am

Hideki felt a shock run through him when she laid down and put her head there on his lap. Ho..Holy shit... He uneasily put a hand on her shoulder giving it a little pat. "You're welcome Yuzuki." He said softly. He couldn't believe she was laying there so close to him... but as strange as it was he found himself thinking more about... how happy she was then how little of her skin was covered...

He'd never seen her this... happy... He quietly continued to chart out the library, making sure to include several key areas. The forbidden spinny bookshelf... And of course... yes.. He doodled around the outside, including a plan for a little slide into a pool to represent their spring adventure. He wasn't sure how they could include that, but he was rather confident in their sand castle ability.

"How's it look?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:58 am

Masaru averted his eyes the moment Mia moved to stand, though he'd looked away a bit too late, which meant his face was continuing to burn with that dreaded heat as Mia moved her arms around her to cover herself before turning.

Her words jolted him from his "ignore" focusing and he glanced up at her standing form again as she brought up the idea of...of...

"R-Right! I'll help, th-that sounds g-good."

This...This was going to kill him...

While Mia was still turned, he shrugged off the jacket he was wearing as he stood, glancing away as he let it drop over Mia's shoulders as he gave a polite cough. "Ah...A...It's not your cloak but..."

It might help. Might.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:19 am

Yuzuki laid on Hideki's lap, her eyes carefully watching the Captain plot out the rest of the sand castle. As he finished, she lifted her head up and moved to look closer as she hmmed.

"Hmmm... Hmmm. Hmmmmm." After a moment of stroking her chin, she turned to Hideki with a large happy smile. "Assistant Castle-Squad Engineer, you have been promoted! You are now First Commanding Castle-Squad Engineer! Queen Morinaga is pleased with your work. Now for the sand prepping."

Moving over, she reached to grab another empty bucket and poured a bit of water into it, before scooping a large amount of sand into it.

"If you can get the moat started Hide, I can build our foundations."

----------

Masaru's red face told her what she needed to know and she looked away. She had had no idea this would happen! Mia had just wanted a pretty bathing suit! She liked the colors and designs... It just... with her size it.... didn't seem to want to keep her...

Flushing she covered her face as Masa spoke, he wanted to do seashells but this... at least she had the skirt on. The skirt... was helping her not break entirely. Feeling something soft settle around her shoulders, she looked up and stared with her face beat red. Masaru was looking away but he had taken off his... "T-Thank you..."

She was having bathing room flash backs... It just he was so undressed! He... she never saw him like this. Not looking at Masaru, she slipped her arms into the jacket and then moved to zip it up. Letting out a small eep, her face stayed the same deadly tomato it had been as she attempted to zip it up over her chest. She failed and instead just caused the jacket to squish them. "I-It...d-doesn't fit Masa... It...won't go over them. It just..."

"My boobs are too big and I am a failure at going to to beaaaach!" Mia sniffled slightly and let go of the zipper, her hands raising to cover her face as she quietly bemoaned her fate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tropical Beaches Are Danger   Tropical Beaches Are Danger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tropical Beaches Are Danger
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next