(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Notice of Work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:12 pm

With the notice from the Quatra Espada's bat, Lakshmi moved quickly to the human world at the coordinates given. Her squad prepared to receive a highly wounded captain while she personally went to retrieve the unconscious body. A message had been sent to the Living World Division Captain, Masaru Shirakawa, about an incident in the living world regarding an Espada and a Captain.

After applying a few small healing spells to the body, Lakshmi had moved it to a room in part of her division for more healing. That eye would have to be restored and for that Lakshmi entered shikai as her squad members tended the other wounds. A captain being out of commission too long would be a mistake to let happen, as would leaving him without an eye. Her chains wrapped around his head, the Captain thinking at least it wasn't a limb to herself.

With his wounds treated and wrapped, delayed healing spells set on them to speed up the process and her chains softly nestled over Arashi's eye, The Healing Division Captain finally had time to feel her anger now that work was over. He was pinned to the bed with her healing cuffs, unable to move for now due to the wounds that needed treatment... As well the fact that he broke quite a few rules in his actions.

For now though, until he woke up, Lakshmi would stay here in the chair by his side and go over patient sheets while waiting.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:37 pm

At the movements and sounds coming from the bedridden Captain, Lakshmi moved to his side. One eyebrow raised in a bit of disbelief, she had to chuckle softly despite her anger. "They are healing, Captain Kaminari. You will have your eye back soon and your Zanpakuto is next to the bed."

Despite his mess ups his was still a patient and she leaned over, one hand reaching out to the chains that parted at her touch. It was still not fully formed but it would soon be back, she wasn't using as much power as she could to speed it up. It was possible for her to have reformed it by now, but that much energy spent would be rather useless at the moment. "It looks perfectly fine. I am more concerned with the notice I received from the Quatra Espada about what caused this. I do not appreciate having to heal and deal with wounds caused out of stupidity Captain of the Thirteenth Division."

Her voice had gone cold, her icy blue eyes like chips of ice as she stared down at him. Her hand move from his head to her own face as it pinched the bridge of her nose. "So you will not have to repeat it to two of the Captain, I shall await your version of events until the arrival of the Living World Captain. Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:59 pm

"She is Esmerelda, the Quatra Espada. Fifth strongest. Her report to me stated that you both insulted each other and then you escalated the fight with physical and deadly force." Holding up a finger to halt any possible denial or rebuttals, Lakshmi raised one eyebrow. "If true you may be in for a of trouble. You can share your piece in a moment, I assume Captain Shirakawa is examining the data of your battles and information about what occurred right now."

Hearing his grumble her eyes darkened as her voice continued in the cold and calm manner. "If it was in fact a fight for her life and you did indeed use lethal force to start out with... Its best not to insult someone who could have killed you. I can not say I am happy with the damage to your body though, if I could reprimand her as well I would."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:17 pm

What had been a decently good day had promptly been ruined by the recent report he'd been sent. A captain, a captain of all officers and an Espada had battled within The World of the Living and according the report, it had been the captain to start the ordeal.

It was shameful, it was an action that brought shame to the Soul Society. It brought shame to the officers of the Seireitei. If one captain couldn't stick true to the truce between the Shinigami and Espada, what did that say about them?

Not only that, but humans had been endangered as well. The captain's limiters had been bypassed and he'd unleashed his bankai within the world of the humans. It was common knowledge an action like that could negatively effect humans, it could distort The World of the Living and it's inhabitants! There was a reason lieutenants and captains had their powers restricted when in The World of the Living...

He arrived at the Fourth Division, those thoughts burning in his mind as he made his way to the room Lakshimi had informed him the two would be in. The normally kind, sweet, smiling captain of the Sixth Division was anything but right now. His eyes were full of ice, his displeasure of this entire ordeal obvious within them despite his composed expression.

Masaru gave a knock upon the room, "Masaru Shirakawa, Sixth Division Captain." He called, letting them know who stood on the other side of the door before he opened it and entered, closing the door behind him.

Upon entering, he offered Lakshimi a smile, but Arashi was not offered the same. He did however, give the both of them a polite bow. He moved over to where Lakshimi was, knowing before anything was stated by him it would be best to hear what the Thirteenth Division Captain had to say.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:30 pm

Well that was an interesting tidbit of knowledge. Despite his angry outburst though, Lakshmi did not seem to respond for the moment. She really had nothing to say at this point, instead waiting for Masaru to arrive so they could get what happened out of him.

Finally a knock sounded and Lakshmi stepped away from the bed slightly as Captain Shirakawa entered. Giving the other captain a small nod at his bow and smile, she moved back so Masaru could speak to the Captain in the bed. "Now Captain Kaminari, now you may explain your side of the story. Captain Shirakawa, I have heard Esmerelda's version of events and will repeat them now. She states the pair insulted each other, yes, but Kaminari was the one to initiate combat against her and she merely fought back in return despite his attempts at lethal force. I have no idea if this is true but... Kaminari, now that the Living World Captain is here. Please enlighten us on your actions?"

Her fingers tapped on her arm, her face rather serious and grim as she watched the other captain on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:31 am

Masaru stood by and listened silently as Arashi explained his side of things; he was relieved to hear the other captain being honest about the situation, but his reasoning for the ordeal could hardly excuse him, even if he realized it wasn't good reason to start a battle in hindsight.

Nothing changed the fact that the battle did, however, happen. It wasn't something he could be so easily excused from. Had Setsuna still been around, well, he'd been a heap of a lot more trouble than what they were giving him, regardless of his words.

"I don't want to hear of something like this happening again. Understood?" Masaru stated, speaking up after Arashi had finished speaking. "You bypassed the limiters all lieutenants and captains are meant to be wearing upon entering The World of the Living, and it's common knowledge that we should have them.

You endangered human lives, when it is part of our duty as Shinigami to protect them. This is a military, not a playground. As captain's we're expected to hold a level of maturity, no matter our ages;any disagreements you have about about Arrancar, Espada, or the truce made, should come second, the protection of the Soul Society and it's inhabitants coming first and foremost."

As a captain, no, even an officer of lower ranking than that, needed to understand that. Personal beliefs could not come first in this situation. Their duty was to protect the Soul Society, protect the humans of The World of the Living. Personal beliefs could not get in the way of that. One must rule over their emotions, not be ruled by them.

"Risking a war over a pair of glasses, no matter their cost, is foolish; I am, however, relieved to hear you realize this in hindsight. If the Espada chose to take action against us, they would hold the right to, and that is not a situation we want to be in now that our previous head captain is gone. We're treading on thin ice, and it's best for all of us to watch our actions and not jump into things blindly and recklessly."

His tone was serious, hard, fitting the situation, and had Arashi not realized his wrongdoing it would have been much harsher. He was still angry, his eyes said that; in his eyes held a mixture of emotions though, anger...frustration...disappointment...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:17 am

That was a bit of relief, Lakshmi had been half assuming the boy would attempt to lie. She was too old though and experienced to really assume he would tell the truth without preparing for any sort of lies. However his story, especially in its rather detailed and unflattering moments, rang true.

Leaving the berating to Masaru, she had said her piece for the moment and was perfectly willing to let Setsuna's other precious grandchild (adopted though he may be) deal with the rather apologetic Captain. It was good he had learned his lesson...

A turn of phrase caught the woman's ear as Masaru continued, a rather... amusing one. Despite the seriousness of the situation, a smile quirked at the corner of her lips and she had to cover her mouth with her hand to keep looking as serious as she had been. ...treading on thin ice... Masa you are...ridiculous...

It took a moment to compose herself, but as her hand fell she was once again perfectly calm and serene face Medical Division Captain once more. With a glance, she gave a short bow to Masaru, one Captain to another. "Would you like me to inform the Head Captain? She should know at least, I believe in this matter it is yours to deal with punishment however... Though I could handle it just as well if you would prefer. Having to regrow an eye... I am a bit peeved myself."

She would speak with Arashi in a moment, he would still be here a bit and Masaru was a busy Captain.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:16 pm

Masaru let out a sigh, it was obvious he was a bit tired at this point. He was swamped with paperwork that only he had the authority to do right now, from this particular incident and many other things. There were some that his lieutenant could assist him with, but not many. Damages done, things to be cleaned up, and the area this entire occurrence had happened in needed to be watched now for any strange activity in case distortions began happening...

He looked at Lakshimi with an apologetic glance, "I deeply apologize, but I think I'll take you up on your offer to let you handle punishment and information the Sou-taicho. My work has me buried right now, but I'm sure you're quite busy yourself..."

He had no doubt the other captain must be swamped herself, with all the patients and medical documents that needed filing...

As Arashi began speaking, his expression returned to it's previous seriousness as he gave a nod. He was willing to face the punishment for his wrongdoings, that was a relief. He also swore to never let something like this happen again, which was a promise he hoped the captain would keep his word to.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:49 am

After hearing the solemn swearing of the Captain in the bed to accept their punishments, the cuffs holding him down were released. Leaning down to gather them up, Lakshmi sighed softly and waved her hand at the rather tired Captain at her side. "Don't worry your head Masaru. Go back to work, I can handle it from here. It was Esmer, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been... Deal with the cleanup."

Straightening back up she put a hand on his arm and pushed lightly towards the door, before looking down at Arashi a lot more kindly than she had before. The young captain had shown his contriteness and suffered for his actions. He didn't need her being pissed at him utterly now. "How are you feeling Arashi? Your wounds should be finished healing here shortly, though you'll have to wear an eyepatch for a few hours to let your new eye grow accustomed to things. Once you are feeling up to it, I'll put you on bathroom cleaning duty for a bit. Its not too strenuous and honestly its the worst job here."

"I suppose that's a fitting punishment? We really should go with corporal but... You are young. You made a mistake and paid for it greatly. And its what happens to members of my own squad who mess up." A finger went to her lips as she thought for a moment, before shrugging. "I'll speak to the Head Captain... But for I am going to keep you company and you may call me Lakshmi."

A much warmer gaze glanced at Masaru and she nodded once more. "Go and get your work done, I can handle things here."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:12 am

Masaru gave a nod, offering Lakshimi another smile. "Thank you, I greatly appreciate it."

Taking a glance at both of them, he offered them another small bow. "I'll be taking my leave now. If there is any trouble, or if I'm needed further, please don't hesitate to contact me."

With that, the captain turned and left the room, on his way back to his own division to finish the work that still needed doing.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:26 am

"No problem at all." Lakshmi gave Masaru another smile and waved as he left her alone with Arashi finally. She gave the man a small smile and nodded. "Good, you were in rough shape earlier. Be careful with your new one, it might be sensitive for a few days even with the hours you have the eye patch on."

Moving to a seat, Lakshmi sat down carefully and picked her reports back up. However her eyes never looked down at them, instead their icy blue looked straight at Arashi. "I would like to ask a few questions? They are personal which means you can refuse to answer or ignore it. It is entirely a conversation between Captains and not something I am doing as the Medical Division head."

"Why do you hate hollows so much?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:57 am

"That is good to hear. I appreciate such care with my handiwork." Lakshmi teased slightly, it was his own eye... Not as if she owned anything she healed, but the younger Captain seemed to need a bit of reassurance and the Division of Healing Captain had been teasing quite a bit lately.

Tapping her fingers on the chair, she let out a soft sigh. "We have a bit of time if you want to. I am rather willing to listen."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:07 am

"I am so sorry Captain Kaminari." Lakshmi had to sigh, a bit sadly as she felt for the boy. It was a somewhat rare story, hollows didn't often enter the Rukon, mostly it was Academy students who went on live training sessions. Even then whole groups didn't die like that more than once in a century or so. She could count on her hand the amount of times she had heard of those happening in her almost 600 years here.

Scars like that lasted a long time. Far too long... Shaking her head, she leaned forward and rested it on her hands. Her eyes were bright with sympathy but she also knew he had to understand... "If you feel that way... you should have never joined our Ranks. As a Captain you have a duty above all else to your Division and the Seireitei. Your hatred almost got you killed and could have ignited a war which we are too weak to deal with. A hollow may have killed your friends, but you personally would be responsible for many many more shinigami deaths if that happened."

"I...am not trying to say that you are wrong to be upset and hurt over that. You have every right to your anger... But a Shinigami's duty is not just killing hollows, its keeping the balance and taking care of all the souls under our protection. You have power now... you can not abuse it with impunity, Captain Kaminari." Lakshmi's voice was gentle as she spoke, she rather understood those feelings... He would have to work through them on his own though. Whether he got what he wanted and moved on or hated forever was up to him. But hatred could be ignored or pushed aside and in his case he couldn't keep acting on it. Otherwise she may have to do another mental exam... Which might end just as badly as the last one.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:10 am

Reaching out, Lakshmi patted one of the other Captain's hands in a comforting manner hopefully. She was unsure of whether it would help or not but she was even more unsure of what to say now. He had agreed to keep his issues under control and was remorseful.

He would still get Latrine duty but it would help to have such remorse to dwell on, she would not tell him to be less hard on himself though. Right now he needed to be and doing so would hurt him if she tried to soothe away everything. Pain and hurt were lessons much like all else. "Letting go of the hatred may help but it is much easier something said, than something actually accomplished."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:46 am

"Here in about forty minutes. I would say your eye will be good enough then, Captain Kaminari. It's fully healed as of... Now actually." Lakshmi spoke softly, her hand outstretching across the injured Captain as her chains moved from his head to her arm in a soft rattle. They slid into her haori and uniform, glowing just a bit as it resealed itself in there.

Pulling a sterile temporary eye patch from a pocket in her haori, she moved to examine the Captains eye as she unwrapped the bandages. "Hold still for a bit if you would, I need to double check that it is fully functional."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:45 am

Lakshmi pulled the wrapping back and examined the eye carefully with a glowing finger that allowed her to see inside of it. It seemed everything had connected properly, so therefore there should be no worries. A small relieved sigh sounded as she unwrapped the eye patch and placed it over the eye for now. "You can wrap that around your head once you are allowed up. For now take care, everything will be brighter than usual and potentially more than a bit painful."

(OOC: We can end this when ever you wish Genetic, if you would rather not write out his punishment fully.)
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:36 am

(OOC: This topic is not at an end I believe.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Notice of Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice of Work   Notice of Work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notice of Work
Page 1 of 1