(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cello there!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Cello there! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:43 am

A...A zoo?

Penguins dancing along to his music....?

It was a rather...ridiculous image, the one that appeared within in his mind anyway.

Would Hueco Mundo even have the means of supporting a zoo? It'd be bad if they did something like this and not have the means of keeping the animals alive. "Do we have the means of holding an entire zoo...?" He thought aloud, picturing this...rather strange idea within in his mind.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:46 am

"Well... Of course we do! We could build it somewhere safe, copy the enclosures here and maybe even steal all of their animals or... go get our own or something." She kicked at the ground, feeling some resistance to her glorious new plan. "Like... we could get lions and penguins and elephants and ALL of that.. It'd be awesome... Food..." She crossed her arms.

"Food would be an issue... buut..." She suddenly lit up, an excited smile. "We'll just turn the animals into hollow animals! That way they'll live for like.. EVER and they'll just feed on Hueco Mundo's spirit energy. Just imagine... a bunch of hollow penguins. How cute is that?!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:29 pm

"It would certainly be ideal for entertainment purposes...perhaps run it by the Corona?" He looked thoughtful again, imagining the idea...though the image still looked rather ridiculous within in his mind.

A hollow animal zoo?

Again, it put a rather silly image in his head, of arrancars viewing these hollow animals Esmerelda spoke of making in their enclosure.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Esmerelda turned and grinned. "Yes! It would be so much fun! I'll ask her.. Wait NO! You ask her! She thinks you're the bee's knees!" She tried using old timey slang so he'd know what she was talking about. She hopped around in a little circle, immediately excited before taking a long slow breath. Okay... Calm down Esmer. You're supposed to be smoothing on this guy... sort of...

"Hmm.. Ooh! We should... go play with the penguins? There's a bench over there against that fake cave wall where we can sit our gigais and we can just go right in and play with them?" She said, before heading over to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:43 pm

"I can run it by her, I'm not sure if it'll be a successful attempt, but I will do my utmost best." Perhaps explain it a little? It wouldn't be worth anything to just mention it, something like this would need explaining...

At the mention of playing with them, Luca turned to look at Esmerelda with a curious glance before looking back at the waddling birds.

It would be...a simple matter for them to venture in there to do such a thing. They wouldn't be visible to a normal human, and even if a spiritual one saw them....it wasn't likely they'd be believed if they voiced something.

So at her idea, he gave a small nod as he followed her towards the bench.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:46 pm

"You'll do fine, I'm sure!" She said with a little clap, leading him to the bench. She watched him look from the penguins to the bench and follow with his nod. "Yay!" She was gonna get to play with penguins!

Once he got to the bench, a devious thought crossed her mind and she gestured politely for him to have a seat first.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:50 am

They would enter the penguin enclosure, and enjoy themselves by giving the birds attention. He wondered momentarily what it would feel like to pet one. Would they be slick, soft, wet?

At Esmerelda's gesture for him to sit first, and with a nod he did so, not thinking anything of it.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:18 am

Esmerelda smirked now that he was finally sitting. She'd meant for him to leave his gigai, but she supposed he wasn't the easiest to tease anyway. She walked over and sat on his lap rather unexpectedly laying her body against him before exiting said body.

"There... Nobody will pay us any mind that way." She said with a smirk and maybe the tiniest sense of unease.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Luca was a bit surprised by Esmerelda's action, though the only indication was the slight widening of his eyes and momentary flash of the emotion across his face. He exited the gigai after a moment, looking at them as she spoke.

He gave a nod; it was true, seated like that no one would likely want to mess with them. He glanced at her with a small smile, just barely visible on his lips. "Hn, no one should...we can be free to do as we please for a while at least."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Esmerelda giggled. "Oh? Phrasing, much?" She walked by him and tapped him on the chest, heading towards the penguins' glass. She glanced over at the gigais. "I thought about leaving mine straddling yours, but I think they'd be less likely to be left alone and more likely to get security called on them." She gave him a teasing smile before pushing through the glass and into the enclosure, immediately giving a small shiver.

"Careful, it's cold." She turned and said rather loudly so he'd hear through the glass. She turned, bright expressioned, and began following the penguins around.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:32 am

It was small, but he gave a short chuckle as Esmerelda voiced her original plan on sitting; if she'd gone with that then someone would have ended up calling security, like she'd just said.

He followed her through the glass and into the exhibit after her warning, and just as she'd said, it was cold, but Luca didn't appear to be very bothered by it as his attention went to the penguins.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:49 am

Esmerelda waited for him to come in, before giving an excited hop, glad to see his attention was where it needed to be, about her jokes and about what they were doing now. Yes... Penguins were cutie gods. She walked over to one and flapped her arms behind it with a little "wak wak" noise, chasing it over to Luca. She chuckled, looking around... Hrrmm.. it looked like. aha! There was a little sidecave. She waved for Luca to follow her and stooped low to get inside.

"Looks like even the penguins get privacy sometimes." She got inside and stood up before picking up a nearby penguin. "Ahhhh... so cuuute!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:28 am

Luca watched the penguins as Esmerelda chased one over to him. His first thought was to lean down and pet it, but he noticed Esmerelda heading into the small side cave she'd noticed, and caught her wave for him to follow.

Following her, he moved to the cave and moved to the edge of it, a small smile on his face as he finally gave one of the penguins pets. "They are rather adorable." He agreed, giving a small nod at her words about the penguins being cute.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:52 am

The penguins seemed to notice something was afoot and many made their way into the small side cave to get the affection that seemed to be going around. They also thought people meant fish, but there would be no fish at the moment. Only pets and hugs.

Esmerelda picked one up and cradled it. "See, I would want a chunky little guy like this one." The penguin looked up and squawked at her, before she reached down and pet it's head. "Any in particular stand out to you?" She asked, turning with the penguin in her arms to face Luca.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:43 am

"They're all rather adorable, though this one in particular." He replied, mentioning the one he was holding that had a bit of poof to it. It was probably one of the younger ones, but Luca couldn't be entirely sure.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:42 pm

She set down her little buddy to walk over to Luca. "Awww... It's a baby one... It still has down instead of feathers." She reached out and gave it a little poke in its belly. "Birds are born with that almost fur, then they replace it with feathers as they grow older." She said, giving a small shiver. It was fricking cold in here... "You should name him! Even if we aren't keeping them."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:12 am

Name...?

Luca looked from Esmerelda, to the young penguin. Names. Names..Names...The only things coming to his mind were musical terms; Maestro, Capriccio, Presto...and those weren't something to name a penguin, he didn't think...

"I don't believe anything I come up with fits, really..." He muttered, though Esmerelda could likely hear him.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:57 am

"Oh come on, what would someone even name a penguin, stereotypically. Bruce? There's no wrong answer with names, you just look at the little fluff ball and say "Hey there," she trailed off rather intentionally, wanting him to fill in the blank.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:45 am

"...Capriccio?" Luca tilted his head slightly, his eyes narrowing some in slight thought as he mentally repeated what he'd just said.

Musical terms...those weren't names for penguins though...

This was...complicated.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:05 am

"Capriccio?" She lifted a finger to her lips, mulling the name over, tilting her head to mirror his. That was... She grinned. "That's adorable!" She said, reaching out to rub little Capriccio's fuzzy form.

"He totally looks like a Capriccio!" she said, leaning in close to give him a little kiss on the forehead. "There you go, Capriccio. I bless you to be forever a charmer." She said with a little giggle, before stepping back a bit. "For what it's worth, I think you're an excellent penguin namer."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:19 am

"The only thing that came to mind were musical terms." Luca replied as Esmerelda proceeded to give the little penguin attention, calling it by the name it'd been given only a few moments before.

That was an alright name...?

"You think? Hmm." His eyes returned to the penguin. "Capriccio..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:42 am

"Well that makes sense. You are musically talented as can be." She said, standing up to give him a smile before leaning down to play with the penguin again. "Aren't you happy little Capriccio?" The penguin gave a little baby 'skwak' back at her before she giggled and fluffed up his down.

"Maybe he'll become a little maestro amongst penguins because of your sterling influence." She said to Luca, continuing to shower the penguin with attention, starting to draw a crowd of the little birds that also wanted some wuv.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:24 am

A penguin becoming a maestro?

It was a humorous thought, just like the ones from before before they'd come into the exhibit. It put a rather ridiculous image in his mind, but he was quickly pulled from the image as he took notice of the other birds coming to crowd around them, a small crowd, but still a crowd.

He wasn't bothered though, not in the least it seemed, these birds were harmless, and quite social it seemed. They were entertaining to interact with.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:29 am

Esmerelda knelt down and began petting all of the little penguin babies. "Awwww... I wish I could take all of you.... But I can't trust Sarai not to hurt you babies. So here you stay... For now anyway. We may need some of you if pretty boy here gets her to agree to the zoo." She gave them all a little pet again before standing up.

"Are you prepared to say bye to Capriccio for now?" She asked Luca with a little pout.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:35 am

Luca set the young penguin down, letting it wander off to where it's other penguin friends were crowding around them as he moved to stand himself after giving Esmerelda a small nod.

"Mhmm." He answered, bringing a hand to his hair to brush a few stray strands to the side of his face again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cello there!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: