(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cello there!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Cello there! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:30 am

Ah. He'd just dressed down. There was no need for anything TOO summery then... she kept on what she'd originally had and made her way to street level before walking up to the zoo, holding a dainty white parasol in one hand to shield herself from the sun's bastard light. It wasn't very sizeable but it would do for a zoo trip. Shouldn't be TOO too much sunlight.

"Well. You certainly dress down handsomely." She said with a pleasant smile, tipping her head a little in unison with the parasol.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:02 am

He returned her smile with one of his own, "Thank you." He replied, "I suppose...it's a bit too late for me to compliment your own attire? Regardless, it looks nice."

She was still wearing what she had been earlier, so he imagined the time to give compliments of his own had long passed. She had complimented his though, and so he returned with compliments of his own; he was speaking honestly, despite being rather late with the comment.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:06 am

She gave a small chuckle. "Well... Better late than never, I suppose." she said, giving him a little twirl, ending in a practiced little stance, her feet elegantly entwined together. She gracefully untangled them. For complimenting a girl late, that was a reasonably nice gesture. "Although to be perfectly fair, I don't think I complimented you much at all before." She said, beginning to walk towards the entrance.

"My apologies. It was unkind of me. I was simply... intimidated." While the most obvious use of that word in this sense was how she meant it, she wondered how he would take it, letting him respond however he pleased. She wanted to see how he reacted to what.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:43 am

"It's alright." Luca replied, though when she mentioned she'd been intimidated he glanced at her as he walked with her towards the entrance of the zoo. "Intimidated?"

He hadn't...thought was intimidating? He'd noticed some of her actions back in Los Noches, but he supposed...his work and playing...and perhaps their conversations had kept him from really taking in most of the emotions body language tended to show.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:49 am

She turned to face away from him with a huff, dramatically flipping her hair out of her face.

Cello there! - Page 3 _1498-

She glanced back at him with a death glare, although her face slowly went from a grimace to a pout. She turned to face the zoo, still silent, crossing her arms and tapping her feet. "You're... very... very handsome." She finally said aloud, refusing to list the myriad OTHER reasons she was here at the fricking zoo with him during the day of all lousy times.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:49 am

At her response, Luca remained quite, his eyes a fraction wider than usual before his expression composed itself again, unable to help a small smirk for a few moments before suppressing it.

"I see." He replied, his voice as composed as his expression; he did offer her a smile, with his next words. "It's pleasant to be thought of that way."

It was flattering, though he had been amused by her reluctance to speak as she'd crossed her arms and pouted.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:53 pm

She stared at him, completely deadpan for a moment, before giving a small "Psh." with an eyeroll and turning to walk away. "You say that like you're filling the thoughts in my head. Please." She said with a dismissive wave. It was only some of the thoughts and only because he was right there, after all. Let's be fair here.

"Wherever you're from, I'm glad they taught you how to talk to women." She said, looking back with a sarcastic smirk, before heading up to the front of the zoo and buying herself a pass for the day.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:16 pm

"Mm?" Luca raised a brow, "I meant what I said..."

I almost felt like he should apologize, he could be expressive with his face but when it came to his voice he supposed it was harder to tell...Then again, he hadn't communicated with others this much in centuries. Perhaps he was still getting accustomed to it.

"I apologize, it seems I still have some learning to do when it comes to socializing."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:27 pm

She glanced back at him and quickly frowned.  It was less him and more her own attitude she was frowning at.  So he'd come in from the desert and because he seemed classy, she was treating him like some kind of lady killer. 

She sighed, before heading over to the ticket booth and buying them a pair.  She came back and handed him his with a little smile on her face.  "Sorry... I forget that not all Arrancar developed around others." She said glumly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Luca accepted the ticket Esmerelda offered him, glancing at it just as she began to speak. His eyes returned to her at her words before he gave a small shake of his head, "It's alright."

She'd had no way of knowing, and he hadn't felt offended really by her earlier remarks.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:27 pm

She nodded, glad he wasn't upset but not about to make a parade out of it. She then turned and immediately paraded off towards the zoo, twirling her parasol. She glanced behind her walking. "So... Mr. Personality..." She gave him a soft smile to indicate that, no really, she wasn't making fun of him, swearsies.

"You aren't used to socialization but did you never meet ANY people out in the desert? You seem rather.. sophisticated compared to most loner hollows."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:26 am

"I mostly encountered the ones that only wanted a fight." Luca replied as they walked. "I grew rather bored of it all, and began keeping to myself. Perhaps my nature is another thing that imprinted on me, such as my medical knowledge, and interest in music..."

Whether that was true or not, he wasn't sure. There had been a time where fighting hadn't bored him, but his interest in it had quickly drained, whereas his interest in many other things didn't.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:49 am

"Hmm. I can remember that sort of time period myself. Of course, I wasn't out there very long... well, relatively long, before a benefactor took me in." She smiled, letting him draw his own conclusions. She wasn't in fact speaking of Saraiyu, but her former... employer was a nice way to put it.

"Well. Whatever imprinted that upon you, I'm glad for it. You're already much finer company then some of the Espada. Feh. Taking Levi to the zoo? She'd eat all the animals!" She said with a few laughs on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:54 pm

Luca gave a small smirk at her words, he hadn't met the other Espada but he'd heard things about them...poor animals had Levi come along instead.

"Thank you." He replied, glad to be thought of as good company. "I can say I'm glad as well."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:49 pm

She smiled and gave a little nod of agreement, reaching up to sweep her hair to one side over her shoulder. "Well, you are quite welcome, sir." She said, giving a playful little curtsy, before they reached the intersection.

She turned, giving her parasol a little twirl. "So. Where shall we head to first? If we go to the Lion enclosure, there's a chance we might see them eating." She said with some excitement before pouting. "Buuut, the penguin enclosure sounds unbearably adorable." She turned to give a little smirk to Luca. "You wouldn't make a poor woman break her heart choosing, would you? I'd hate to have to start referring to you as a heartbreaker."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Luca listened to the choices that Esmerelda seemed to be having difficulty in making, thinking over the choices. Catching the lions eating was only a possibility, they didn't have a way of knowing if they were actually being fed now or not...then perhaps the penguins? She did say unbearably adorable.

"Penguins, perhaps?" He replied after a short moment of thought, almost wanting to smirk at the woman's way of persuading him to choose.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:12 pm

She clasped her hands together. "Yes! Penguins! Adorableness it shall be." She began walking that way, assuming he would follow. "So, if you've never been here, you maybe have no recollection of penguins at all, do you? Actually, do you remember ANY animals?" It would be terrible if he didn't. He'd probably start asking alll sorts of questions. But that was the price of bringing an amnesiac somewhere fun. They could always just steal one of every animal for him to find out more about on his own if they had to.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:30 pm

Luca followed, pondering her question about animals and if he remembered them as they walked towards the penguin exhibit. He remembered some...barely, but he remembered them nonetheless...

"I recall most pets...dogs, cats...though I also remember rodents, considering they were a rumored cause of spreading diseases...As for wild animals...I can remember the names of some forest animals, and some birds."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:49 pm

"Hmm... Maybe you were more familiar with them..." She crossed her arms, lifting one hand to her face in a pondering sort of motion. "Well.. If rat plagues were such a strong memory that they persist... maybe the 1300s? The Black Plague and all that... Dogs and Cats and your classiness... I'd wager money you were a nobleman of some sort in the 1300s, yeah." She nodded, pretty sure of it.

"Which leads me to believe that even as a human you've never seen a penguin. Or... half of these animals, really." She 'huh'd to herself. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:16 pm

"Possibly..." Luca mused, his hand moving to his chin in thought for a moment before returning it to his side. He couldn't remember anything specific, but Esmerelda's theory could be correct; he was familiar with rats being linked to diseases, and she mentioned plagues...so it was possible.

When she mentioned the penguins again, he shook his head.

"I suppose I haven't." If that was the case, it would be a learning experience.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:34 am

"I'm fairly certain I'm right." She said more then a little smugly. They found themselves at the penguin exhibit, the pathway splitting, going up to see the Penguins above ground in most of the exhibit with the other way going down and inside. Esmerelda glanced down the shaded path and hurriedly ran there, excited to be out of the sun. She dropped her little parasol to her side, closing it once she was in the shade.

"I uh... I burn easy. Comes with the paleness." She said with a little grin. She ran as fast as she could down the path and into the exhibit. Inside, a glass wall separated them from the penguins. It was a very snazzy set up with the open air enclosure above containing a small water tunnel that led down a bit, then up into the little cave enclosure that also had a walkway for them back up. So they could get privacy.... or the illusion of it anyway.

"I'm 99% sure that's a one-way window. The other side is probably a mirror, or painted so the penguins think they're alone. Poor little bastards."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:58 pm

He followed Esmerelda until she ran ahead, which he picked up his pace so he could catch up, nodding at her mention of burning easily.

Upon arriving at the penguin exhibit, Luca's eyes roamed over it, looking through the glass at how the exhibit was set up, and as Esmerelda spoke of one-way windows he turned his attention to her for a moment.

That would make sense, if they were able to see the people watching them they'd likely be disturbed...but with a one-way viewing people could enjoy them while the animals lived peacefully.

Penguins, flightless birds obviously just by their appearance, they were rather cute though, just as Esmerelda had said they'd be. "They are rather cute."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:41 am

She continuously stopped to look back with a smile as he followed along before they reached the enclosure. She walked up to the mirror and leaned against it, frowning at the little penguins inside. She stood back up and looked back at him. "Yeah... they really are.." She frowned for a second before smiling.

"Hey... Do you want one? I could get one for you if you like! The two of you could match!" She said with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:46 am

At Esmerelda's question, Luca's attention had been drawn straight to her. Did he want one? A penguin?

"My rooms don't have means to support them." She was snickering, so he couldn't entirely tell the seriousness of her offer. His rooms weren't cut out for animals...medical equipment, instruments...it was quite unsafe. It'd be a shame to bring something back only for it to get itself killed due to it's curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:21 am

She crossed her arms. But he'd look so cute with a penguin. "Okay... What if... We made an enclosure... And then we took ALL The penguins and brought them to Hueco Mundo and... we trained them to dance along to your music?" She put her hands out as if pushing the idea to him, rather proud of it in a... 'I know this is a terrible idea' way. She had to admit, she'd hate to see something bad happen to those cute little birds as well...

"We could start a zoo there in fact!" She said, gears starting to turn in her head. Yes... YEEESSS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cello there!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: