(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cello there!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Cello there! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:43 pm

She sat on the table thinking for a second. Hmm.. Could go see all the other animals... and while she came here to get him naked, he came here to learn about the human world... she supposed she owed it to him to continue... and while she was a little disappointed this hadn't gone the way she'd hoped, she still enjoyed his company.

"Hmm, we'll go see the other exhibits... but you need to carry me. Piggyback style preferably." She said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:05 pm

They would view the other exhibits, but in order to do so he would be required to carry her on his back? Luca blinked, but gave a nod shortly after. "I believe I can manage that."

It shouldn't be a problem, it was not like it was a bad thing to carry another.

He would carry her through the exhibits then, until she decided she was tired of him doing so.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:26 am

"Good!" She said with a sudden grin on her face. She waited for no further requests before, her shadow forming steps up, she walked quickly up and slipped her legs around his waist, her arms resting comfortably down his shoulders and over his chest. "I will avoid making horse jokes. In exchange, you will stop occasionally and get me snacks of some kind. You can go see whichever exhibits you like, however, since this trip is for you." She said with a happy little pat on his chest from one hand.

"And avoid doing anything cute. I think I'm fairly well sated but if you go getting all adorable, I will exercise my previously stated sex rights sooner, rather than later."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:33 am

"Ah...I thank you for not joking." Though, he was unsure if he'd be bothered by them or not, carrying her like this wasn't a problem for him. He could easily do as she'd asked, whenever she wanted snacks he'd be sure to stop...

Avoid doing anything cute...?

He...would attempt to, act as normal anyway. He was unsure of what was considered cute and what was not. He would continue as he was, cute or not...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cello there!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: