(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cello there!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Cello there! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:02 am

A small wince escaped him at the punch, his hand moving up just slightly as if to hover over the area. It had hurt, but it wasn't serious or anything, and his attention went back to Esmerelda as she tried to gather her words again.

He was frustrating...?

When she got out the question she was trying asked he kept his eyes on her, blinking once. That had been what she'd been trying to ask? "Hn? You are attractive, so I would say so..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 2:08 am

She glanced around. There were people, but they couldn't hear her, or see her make such an ass of herself. That was a plus at least. She looked at his hand and frowned, though this time it was more of a sympathetic one. She stepped a little closer, placing a hand on his chest where she'd hit him, giving it a little rub.

"What I'm saying is..." She looked up at him, giving him her most alluring pout. "Do you want me, Luca?" She gave him the doe eyes to boot.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:50 pm

He...

Luca's eyes followed Esmerelda's hand as it went to the area she'd hit earlier, rubbing it lightly as she looked up to him; his eyes moved from her hand to meet her own as she spoke...

"I believe...it would be pleasant." He wasn't exactly sure how to word his answer, though...he didn't doubt it would be.

Perhaps his go with the flow attitude was a burden here, as it stopped him from giving a yes or no to such a yes or no question. He believed it would be a pleasurable experience, so a yes?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Esmer looked up at him, eyes wide, trying to evoke more of a reaction out of him. But he'd said he would enjoy it and that was enough for her for right now. She wasn't going to jump him right here or anything but... She leaned up to kiss him, closing her eyes as she did so...

Before she realized that even on her tippy toes, her mouth wouldn't reach his. She stopped, suddenly frowning and a little embarrassed at the height difference.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:54 am

Luca remained still as Esmerelda leaned up to kiss him...before she stopped. She was...standing on the tips of her toes... Could she not reach him?

Without commenting Luca leaned down some as she frowned, moving to kiss her himself since she'd attempted to do so but...hadn't been able to.

He hadn't exactly thought about the height difference being a problem...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:45 am

Happy that Luca had given her the assist she made a soft noise of enjoyment into the kiss, reaching up to gently rub his neck, sliding her arm around it to hook him into the kiss. She ended the kiss with a quick nip at his lip and a tug. "At least now you know why I'm acting so weird." She said with a throaty laugh that came out softly as she leaned up to kiss his neck.

"Not that you aren't gorgeous and that I probably wouldn't have wanted you anyway but.." Her spare hand kept rubbing his chest through his outfit, her mouth working down his neck as she continued speaking. "You know what really got me? Like REALLY killed me? It was the cello playing. If I thought you could successfully play the cello during sex, I think it would almost literally end me." She said with a long slow breath on the base of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:49 am

He supposed he did...though he hadn't thought she'd acted too oddly today.

His cello playing had been what had attracted her? Well, for the most part... He...doubted he could do such an act during intimacy though, he was a professional by definition, but that kind of performance was out of his league even.

A hand of his had moved to her waist as she continued to trail down his neck, and as she continued rubbing him though his clothes...along with the breath she'd let out his grip tightened slightly for a moment in reaction.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:12 am

She quivered a little when he slipped an arm around her waist, pressing herself more tightly against him. Her mouth, conveniently by his neck already, affixed itself while she made a small pleased noise. She gave him a small playful nip before letting go. "You know... Nobody can even see us here... And you're not exactly making me patient." She said with a giggle, her hands wandering over him.

"But if you'd prefer to find somewhere more private, I could abide that." Her hand started playing with the hem of his outer layer of clothes, prepared to start acting on a moment's notice. "If you really wanted to make me suffer, we could see some more exhibits first. You'd be making a poor girl desperate, but well..." She leaned in close to his ear, not wanting to say it out loud, even if nobody could hear her. "For right now I'm yours to do with as you please." She said in the most lurid of tones.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Esmerelda was correct in her statement, no one could see them unless they were spiritually aware...it didn't seem like anyone in the crowd was, considering they would have reacted to seeing the two of them without their gigais due to their mask fragments...

Here though...would be quite uncomfortable.

"I...wouldn't want to force you to wait, but wouldn't it be nicer somewhere that was...more suitable to comfort for more enjoyment?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Esmerelda's hands slid up behind him to hook around his shoulders, pulling herself harder against him. She pouted and made a small sad noise. "Mmmm... I... suppose..." She said, disgruntled but seeing his point. The cave environment didn't lend itself well to comfort. "Well..." She slid her leg up his, rubbing her thigh somewhere rather sensitive.

"Tell you what... I'll give you until what I'm doing stops being teasing and starts becoming sex to come up with a good idea where we could go. Sound fair?" She asked with a teasing little smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 4:30 am

The hand on Esmerelda's waist tensed in response, along with his shoulders as he felt her leg sliding up his before she began to rub her thigh up against him.

Somewhere...more comfortable...

"There are...employee areas...in this establishment, right?" That...those...logically they'd be fit for employees during their break hour, which would be...more comfortable than something like a zoo enclosure...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:31 pm

She paused, tipping her head and pressing a finger to her lips, pulling on them quite slightly to make a small show for Luca. Of course, while the rest of her was still, her leg kept moving. "Well... I hadn't thought of that. You may not speak much, but you're certainly smart, Luca! Good plan! We shall defile the nearest employee area!" She playfully decreed, pulling away ever so slightly so they'd actually be able to walk there.

She started heading towards the nearest one, intent to settle this matter rather immediately.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:28 pm

Luca gave a nod; Esmerelda seemed fine with the idea of the employee's area, and as she pulled from him and began heading off towards the nearest one he followed after her.

Considering how large this zoo seemed, there were likely multiple employee areas...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Esmerelda though this through... Hmm... an employee area..... An employee area.. where... AHA! she saw someone leaving a small door, wiping bread crumbs from himself. A break room! Recently vacated by the looks of it. "This looks acceptable." she said and without further ado flung herself rather forcefully against Luca, intent on pushing him through the wall into the next room and mounting him all in one motion.

The disrobing could come later, that was an afterthought.

Of course, the break room she was launching them into, while otherwise well suited for their purposes, still had an employee in it. Not that Esmerelda would pay him much notice, as the second they were on the ground, she would immediately dive to bite Luca's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:00 am

There was...still an employee in here...

It wasn't like they were visible though, their gigai still hidden within the family restroom near the last exhibit they'd just been in before coming here.

If they couldn't be seen, then there was no problem. This area was a comfortable one, comfortable than being outside anyway, so it was acceptable.

His hands tensed once more as Esmerelda went to his neck, a small groan just barely reaching the back of his throat as he instinctively suppressed it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:27 am

Esmerelda didn't even care about the stupid employees. She was finally on top of that gorgeous cellist and she could already feel her body conforming to his, spreading out to cover as much of him as she could. Ugh, these stupid clothes were in the way, but they could wait for now. Luca seemed pretty content under her. Well, she'd roll with that until he complained.

On some level, she knew... there was something under the surface of her usual lust... She... wanted him to be happy... but she quickly pushed that down till it was as if no more.

Her hands quickly found his, pulling them from her and pushing them forcefully to the ground around his head, pulling back from his neck to give him a hungry grin. "Let's just see..." She said, arching herself up over him. "If you're so quiet once I'm done with you." She teased, beginning to gyrate against him already

----

Some considerable time later, Esmerelda sat on the slightly sagging employee break table. She was exhausted. It had been something she could happily refer to as "a good day's effort." Most of the table had been damaged during the middle, and a few other things in the break room had been knocked around.

She glanced over to Luca. She'd last left him laying on the table, hands tied behind his back with a coil of shadows. Of course there had been significantly more shadows binding him over the last several hours, but she had run out of steam so he could relax... the hands were just tied because she thought it was cute.

"So... Please, I MUST know..." She said, searching for her undergarments and slipping them back on. She found his and tossed them towards him, wondering if he could get them on with his hands bound. Of course, he could PROBABLY break them if he had the energy and was a spoil sport. "PLEASE tell me you're embarrassed of the noises I pulled out of you."

She'd been too wrapped in what she was doing to really tell if she'd, well...broken him or not.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:52 pm

Luca remained on the table, waiting for his breathing to calm and ease itself back into a normal level after recent events. His hands were tied still, but it was not like that was a hindrance at the moment...

Embarrassment?

His eyes went to Esmerelda as she dressed herself before tossing his pants over towards him. After a moment, he moved to sit up though...it would be quite troublesome to redress himself with his hands tied...

"I was perhaps a bit loud, but...it was nothing for me to be ashamed of, they were certainly not negative responses..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:59 am

Esmerelda glanced over. Even after all THAT he could still be difficult to play with. She sighed and giggled. "I suppose they certainly were not... Though I appreciated the volume. It meant I was doing my job right at least somewhat." She walked up and caressed his face contemplating... another round... but she was tired.. not just sexually but simply physically.

A gather of tentacles slithered up and hoisted him up before pulling his pants onto him. She wasn't going to put his pants on by hand, but neither was she ready to unbind him yet. She raised a finger to the underside of his chin and rather firmly pressed upwards to look him in the eye.

"The question on MY mind is... if right now I were to command you to throw yourself at my feet and beg for more... would you?" She had no intention of doing so... but her own lustful curiosity wanted to know how far she'd pushed him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:08 am

Esmerelda's assistance with his pants was to. Be appreciated, there was not much he could currently do in his tied state.

"Hn..." Would he throw himself at her feet and beg? "While it was...immensely enjoyable, I do not believe I would be a convincing candidate to beg..."

Showing too much emotion was not his forte, despite the enjoyable experience...he did not believe he could muster the emotion to do as she questioned of him.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Esmerelda gave him a look of... not quite disappointment. She hadn't really expected him to, but she'd sort of hoped. Still, she was far too pleased with him to be cross and smiled a little before reaching out and giving him a forceful shove with one finger against his forehead to knock him over onto the table.

"I suppose that was too much to hope for. I would have loved to have a proper plaything in a fellow espada." She gave a wistful sigh. "Still... you are awfully cute like that... I hope you understand I withhold the right to do this to you again whenever I feel like it." Some of the butterflies had gone out of her after what they'd done but she still rather enjoyed Luca's company and he WAS quite pleasant in intimate matters.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:07 am

Luca fell back onto the table with an "oomph", taking a moment to sit up again after landing as he listened to Esmerelda's words.

She withheld the right to do this again if she so wished...

He gave a small nod at that, it wasn't as if there was a problem in that area, "I see, I understand; I believe that will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:41 am

She finished getting dressed before turning to walk over to him, pulling him up to his feet by the top of his pants. She planted her lips on his and sighed before turning around and giving a wave of her hand. The tendrils receded, letting him go. "See if I'd gotten you to beg, those wouldn't be coming off any time soon. Then again, if I HAD done that, Sarai would probably be cross with me for breaking an espada." She looked over her shoulder with a coy smirk.

"I guess it's lucky for both of us that you're as stoic as you are passive." She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:41 am

Once Luca had been released, he went about straightening his clothes out on his person, making sure they were set right and smoothly before meeting eyes with Esmerelda again.

"I doubt she would be pleased..." If she'd succeeded in breaking him as she'd said...the Corona was sure to be displeased possibly. It was more than likely anyway...

He blinked at the next statement of hers before a nod followed. Yes, he supposed it was good then...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 6:44 pm

"Yeahh..." She sighed. She never got to have any fun. Then again, she just screwed the Corona's new little buddy... Maybe she should be happy she got away with that much... She glanced at him again and came over to sit on the table.

"So... Wanna see the rest of the zoo? Um... I'll be perfectly honest. I was trying to think of somewhere interesting to take you because I was crushing on you pretty hard." She moved some hair out of her face, looking like a regular girl for just a second. "Buuut, I'll be honest again, I was more interested in you in a... 'put me against a wall' sort of way, not a... 'tie this cutie up like a christmas present...' sort of way... Don't get me wrong it was fun, but my feelings can be a bit fickle." She still liked him enough, as a friend and for what they just did that she had no problem being candid with him.

"But if you want to skip the rest of the zoo trip, that's fine with me." She shrugged. she didn't mind either way.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:29 pm

"We can if you'd like..." Luca answered; there was still many exhibits to see, but it would be pointless if they held no interest in doing so. He was fine with doing so or not, the animals they had seen had all been interesting...

She had been...crushing on him?

He gave a small nod to her words, and would have given his apologies over his more passive nature, but it wasn't like anything could be done about it.

"I do not mind going about seeing the other exhibits or not either..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cello there!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: