(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cello there!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Cello there! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:43 am

She stood up, letting the penguins convene and squawk at each other, moving over to Luca. She reached up to pick a few bits of down off of his chest.

"So... What now?" She asked, clasping her hands together and resting them in front of her. "Should we go get our gigais or let them stay cozy with each other while we take the up close tour of the zoo?" She asked, trying to avoid looking directly at his face right now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:58 am

"Either option is alright with me, though perhaps soon we should move our gigais somewhere else?...If they remain as is for too long someone may attempt to wake them." Waking them wouldn't be possible, as they were just shells, but, if someone were to attempt to and fail...well, a human would be concerned...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:08 am

Esmerelda sighed. "Well I suppose one of us has to worry about these sorts of things. This is why I hate gigais though." She said before scurrying off through the wall. A fun little idea dawned on her on the way back to her gigai though.

She hopped inside of the thing, waiting with a smile for Luca to approach, still sitting rather intimately on his gigai's lap. She patted the gigai on the chest. "Well? Would you prefer I moved first?" She asked, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:23 am

"They can be troublesome..." Luca replied, somewhat agreeing with Esmerelda as she began to head back to them, moving through the wall and back to the benches where they sat.

He followed, reaching them just as Esmerelda moved into hers as she smiled up at him, remaining seated on his still unoccupied gigai.

Unable to help it, Luca gave a small smirk before walking forward, entering his gigai after Esmerelda had spoken.

"No, you needn't move if you don't want to." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:06 am

They could indeed be troublesome. But in situations like these, they could be a little fun, she had to admit. She had to appreciate that smirk it got out of him too. She snuggled up a little closer to him as he entered. "Oh? You'd keep me on this bench all day, hm? But I thought we agreed they might get angry at us for that?" She smirked, moving to get up, a little smile twitching at the corners of her lips.

She stood up, reaching out to help him up, should he need it. "So, Snakes or Lions. I feel like seeing something strictly carnivorous." She didn't consider fish meat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:22 pm

He gave no response to her first statement, as the other espada moved off of him, but his smirk was still on his face, a hint of it anyway as he moved to stand as well; he took her hand as she offered it, not wanting to simply ignore the gesture.

"Mn..." At Esmerelda's question he thought for a moment. Snakes or lions... "Perhaps...snakes?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:43 pm

"Ooh, good choice." She gave him a little pat on the shoulder before turning and heading off, crossing her arms. "I do love the snake displays. Although... I'm assuming that you'd like the same sort of up close interaction we had with the penguins? If so, perhaps we should select somewhere close to the enclosure to leave our gigais ahead of time?" She propped up her parasol, opening it as she stepped out into the sun.

"Hmm, perhaps the restrooms near the exhibit?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:35 am

"A restroom seems like an alright place to keep them." Luca replied, with a small nod of agreement as he followed Esmerelda to their next destination. "As long as they're hidden, it should be fine."

Restrooms were meant for privacy, so perhaps if they were left there there wouldn't be any potential problems.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:39 pm

"Yeah... I've lost a gigai before. Got SUCH an earful later.." She sighed, giving her parasol a little twirl as they made their way over to the serpentine exhibit. She passed a few other exhibits and sights that caught her interest but they could do those laaater. For now, snakes! Once they got near the exhibit, she found a restroom. "Hrm.. There should be... Aha!" She found what she was looking for. A family restroom, the kind that locked.

"Here, we'll leave our Gigais locked in here. The others are public and they'd get noticed eventually." She said, feeling rather knowledgeable about things compared to Luca. Entering the restroom, she looked around.. Okay... looked... pretty clean.. "Hrm... I dunno... I don't just wanna leave my gigai on the floor though..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:54 pm

It would be bad if they were to lose them...gigais weren't so simple to make after all.

Luca followed Esmerelda until they came across a family restroom; upon entering, Luca looked around, it seemed clean enough...

"I understand..." Luca could understand not wanting to just leave them on the floor, that wasn't...even if the bathroom was clean he still preferred they be kept from being left on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:15 pm

She looked around.. Hrm... "Hmmmm.. OH!" She said, inspired before a wily smirk grew on her face. She walked up to Luca, leaning against him and putting her hands to his shoulders. "Well here's an idea." She said with a smirk. She backed him up to the sink. "Hop up." She said, patting the counter. If he did as she said, she'd lean herself rather... intimately against him, before exiting the gigai. It wasn't the most awkward-free way to keep their gigais clean but... well, that was the point then.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:16 am

Luca rose a brow as Esmerelda seemed to have an idea, ready to ask what she had in mind, but before he had the chance she'd approached him, allowing her to push him back towards the sink.

Hop up?

His hands moved behind him to rest on the sink before he used them to lift himself slightly to sit up on the sink. After he'd done so, he watched as Esmerelda leaned herself against him before she left her gigai. After blinking, he did the same, leaving the gigais as they were...the rather intimate positioning not seeming to phase him too much, though his eyes had widened a small fraction as she'd leaned on him...but he had composed himself rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:03 pm

"It's an art, Gigai posing. I think I'm pretty good at it." She'd left them in quite an intimate pose indeed. Hrm.. She put her hand to her mouth, thinking for a moment with a little smile. Should she say something... provocative? A little snark or quip? She had well past decided she wanted him... Hrm... nah... He was the subtle type, she would leave it subtle. If it was to be, she hardly doubted she would miss her chance. She glanced over at him and chuckled again. "So.." She put her hand out for him to take. "Shall we be off? Some serpents await us."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:28 pm

He supposed; he would never think to pose his gigai in anyway if he were to leave it be, plus if it was posed it had a likelihood of collapsing.

Luca glanced down at Esmerelda's offered hand after he'd heard a laugh come from her, taking it after a moment and giving a nod. The serpents awaited them, he wondered what they'd all look like. Big? Small? Their colors? He couldn't begin to guess as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:20 am

As they approached the serpent enclosure, they had to enter a room decorated like a little jungle cave to fit with the theme better. As they entered, the room full of glass chambers full of snakes greeted them. Giant ones, small ones, ones of all shape and color and deadliness and manor. Esmerelda opened her mouth, with a "woooowww" trailing out as she let go of his hand, spinning a little. "There's so many!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 4:32 am

The area they'd entered was like a jungle of sorts, all sorts of vines and leaves and other shrubbery everywhere. It was then Luca noticed the serpents; he was surprised to see how much they varied in size, shape, and color...

Some were gigantic even...

"I never imagined they could vary so much." Luca replied as Esmerelda spun after having let go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:52 pm

"Yes. Snakes are varied little buggers. Adaptable, I suppose, would be a good word. It's part of why I love 'em so much." She said, walking over and reaching through the glass to pet one. The snake, not pleased as punch about the sudden intrusion snapped around and bit her, finding itself more on the unpleasant side of this when it bit into Arrancar Hierro. She pulled her hand back regardless and glanced around, noticing one or two people watching the snake bit at nothing.

"Of course, they can be little scaly shits sometimes, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 6:57 am

Luca gave a nod at Esmerelda's response, they were quite interesting...all the different types there were...

He blinked when the snake attempted to bite her, but thanks to their hierro the snake was rather unsuccessful in harming her.

"I suppose." He replied, giving another nod to her final statement.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am

Esmerelda turned and sighed, giving a little lopsided smile, walking up to him, a little too far into his personal space, with her arms crossed. "You're completely bored, aren't you." She said with a slight pout. "The zoo was probably a stupid idea." She pursed her lips and looked at the floor, grumping a little.

"I suppose you can probably pick the next animal we visit." She said a little sullenly. Apparently she'd decided the zoo was a bad idea, but not one they were going to abandon.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:55 am

"Hn?" Luca shook his head, "No, I'm not...not in the least really; I'm learning a lot, most of the animals here are some I've never seen before, or...don't recall seeing before..."

He averted his eyes for a moment, turning his attention to the snakes before glancing back over to Esmerelda, "I suppose my silence is one of my flaws, I apologize for that...but I am enjoying this."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:57 am

She glanced up from under some loose strands of hair, still pouting, but the sullenness starting to fade. "Understandable. You do seem like the quiet type." She hazarded a small smile. "Not that I'd call that a flaw. It works for you. Adds that little bit of mystery a lady such as myself might find enticing." She pseudo-teased.

"If anything I'm sorry for having my drama queen moments." She sighed and turned to walk back to the snakes. "I suppose I can go from cheery to moody and back a little too fast."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:02 am

"That so...?" His silence may add mystery, but sometimes he realized a bit too late that it didn't give off that vibe; sometimes it made him seem like his responses were short, and he was irritated, but he didn't mean to be that way on purpose...it was just his nature.

At her apology, he shook his head again slightly, but she had already turned to look back at the snakes, "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:13 am

She watched the snake in the glass slither around, sighing. She was acting silly. She turned on her heel and walked back to him, giving a little huff, before standing there. "I mean." She frowned, growling before walking away. She tapped her foot, looking at the glass. The snake seemed to become agitated, as if it was picking up on her irritation.

She walked back to Luca, tapping her foot furiously. "I'm just. I don't." She couldn't... He was an espada. He was not someone she could seduce and never see again. "Look, I'm trying not to come off like I'm crazy right now." Which she clearly was. She growled and turned, storming off to look at the rather agitated snake again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:25 am

Luca watched as Esmerelda approached him again, giving a huff as she tried to gather her words. He waited patiently, even as she turned and walked away.

The snake seemed to become agitated as well, but he supposed it was sensing Esmerelda's current emotions at the moment.

She was trying to not come off like she was crazy? He didn't really think that...she was just having trouble approaching him, he assumed...which he supposed he was partially at fault for, but...

"I don't think that..." He replied,voicing his previous thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:44 am

She blinked at him, frowning. Ugh. Why did she... care what he thought? Was it just because she kept sticking her foot in her mouth? Was it because he was an espada? Was it because she couldn't read him? She scowled for a second before punching him in the chest. It was hard enough to hurt but by no means hard enough to be misconstrued as a serious attack.

"You're frustrating. It's not even your fault... Look, just..." She moved some hair out of her face and looked up at him, pouting a little. "I guess I'm giving up on you thinking I'm crazy for asking this but, do you... like... are you attracted to me?" It was a stupid desperate thing to say but damn it, she was just so tired of not knowing if she looked like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cello there!   Cello there! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cello there!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: