(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tsuns Anonymous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:17 am

"Guards?" He asked as he quickened his pace to keep up with her. She had guards!? Just who the hell was she!? He supposed if she had to have guards watching her, her princess-attitude checked out logically then...

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:23 am

"I am the heir to my noble family. They don't like me running off and they especially don't like me hanging out with handsome street urchins." Yuzuki nodded as she sped up her walking. "Handsome Captains either... But they can't do anything about that!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:38 am

"Tch." Street urchin....?

She was some noble girl gone runaway from her babysit...er, guards. How rebellious...

He felt the kitten shift in his pocket, getting more comfortable as it went back to sleep. Seriously, he wasn't keeping that name if he was going to keep it...nothing needed that much of a mouthful of a name...

With a huff he sped up his own walking to keep up with her continuously increasing speed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:45 am

"You sound upset. What did I say wrong?" Yuzuki glanced over, genuinely curious. She was trying to learn things, Hideki replied oddly sometimes and this might help her learn.

They would reach the place shortly, with her current pace. She was getting tired and sneezed a few more times though she ignored them. Her cheeks were starting to flush, this activity was bad for her right now but they had no choice! Her Imperiousness Fluffelina Regalia the Third needed a home. And maybe this homeless urchin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:54 am

"People don't really enjoy being referred to as 'street urchin' for one." Aito grumbled before giving a sigh. "It's insulting, for one."

She was sneezing again, so much for claiming she was fine. Whatever, if she wanted to get sick, she could get sick. It wasn't his problem.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:58 am

"...Then what are you? What should I use to describe you? I did note your physical features as pleasing, wasn't that enough?" Yuzuki's tone was curious and a bit soft. It was the closest she would get to apologizing to the young man for hurting his feelings, even as she turned a bit red and looked away. In a soft voice she muttered something about storing such that knowledge away for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:03 am

"How about a person? That's what I am. A man, a person..." He replied, "It doesn't matter if you say someone's nice looking or not, if you call them something like a 'street urchin' right after it just looks like backhanded remark."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:12 am

"Backhanded...remark..." Her voice was a bit quiet as she absorbed those words, thinking them over. If a man like Aito who lied about his feelings was saying such things, Yuzuki must be doing something entirely wrong.

"N-Not that I care what a..." You can't call him commoner! Or Street urchin... Uh uh! "...man thinks. No, a handsome person? I am trying to be sensitive this is so hard!"

Growing frustrated, she continued sneezing every little bit as her mind focused inwards on what to do about this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:25 am

"Then take lessons in manners or somethin'." He replied as they continued walking. "Don't they offer shit like that to rich people? Shouldn't be a problem..."

Those with money always had the resources they needed, if she wanted to learn common manners of all things he had no doubt there were resources she could look to for them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:32 am

"They...offer lessons? I mostly just went out in the Rukon and learned about things. I wonder why I never was taught..." Yuzuki figured those would be important lessons to have! She looked positively befuddled by all of this. Turning to face Aito, she smiled sweetly and gave him a soft look. "Thank you."

Realizing however what she had done, she turned red and looked away. "N-Not that I couldn't have figured this out all on my own."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:39 am

The hell was the Rukon? It wasn't any city near here...that was for sure.

"Yeah, lessons...there's teachers for that kinda stuff." He answered, a hand going to his hair for a moment before return to his pocket that didn't include a cat within it.

In response to her thanks, he gave a nod, though he resisted the urge to roll his eyes at her final comment, but otherwise made no response to it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:46 am

"You mess with your hair a lot. ACHOO! Is it soft too?" Yuzu nodded her head, deciding to try and learn more about this human despite her stronger sneezes. Her hair was silky soft as was possible, she adored it. Did others take care? She was more curious about things now... There was so much she was unaware of and being ignorant on purpose was something she didn't like in others... So why should she cultivate it in herself?

Her face was still red despite her reaction fading, but luckily they had arrived at the place. Rounding a corner, she nodded Aito on. It was a small place with only about 6 available apartments that were obviously only one room. Outside a hand painted sign, in nice repair, stated VACANCIES AVAILABLE. "Here! See the sign? Looking for renters. They've been looking for months and haven't gotten many bites since it was out of the main traffic areas. A bit more walking than some would want. So they had to drop the price! How lucky. People gossip a lot around dogs, I pick up so much fun information this way."

Repeating this almost by rote, her voice was smug.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:57 am

"I...I don't know, I wash it?" He replied, not having expected the sudden change in topic to be about his hair. "Jeez, so much for not sick. You haven't stopped sneezing this entire time." He added, keeping his eyes ahead of himself as they walked.

It wasn't much longer until they reached the area, the prices were cheap, as she'd said. Though he couldn't help but raise a brow at her words. Dog? What...? What was with all this dog stuff coming up?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:05 am

"Washing it only?" Yuzuki was super curious but her words were more muttered than an actual question. At Aito's next words though she fluffed up like a wolf with its tail stepped on and looked anywhere but at him even as sneezes broke up her grumpy words. "...It's not as if it matter whether I am sick or not. These kittens need taking care of *sniffle*. My duty to them comes first. I didn't think you would care enough to notice."

She finally turned to look at him, her nose bright red and her eyes also a bit red despite the tattoos marking her. Her eyebrow raised in a challenge as she attempted to 'Tch' him.. Only to fail and sneeze more.

"...Do you know how we approach for rental? What is the...courtesy and protocol?" Her arms full, she was quickly tiring from such strenuous activity and moved to lean back against the wall. She hid her breathing and tried to feign nonchalance.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:17 am

"I mentioned it all the way back at the welcome center." She'd been sneezing then too, jeez, she was stubborn. "You can hardly even form a complete sentence without sneezin'."

Whatever, just as he'd thought before, didn't matter. She could do whatever the hell she wanted.

"I...don't. I guess just be polite about it, leave a good impression." Maybe at least try to talk a bit...better than had been without the snark and shortened words.

He walked forward, towards where it was stated to go to speak with the landlady about one of the apartments. He'd definitely have to start hoarding his money, that thought came with him as he gave a sigh.

--

After some time, they'd gotten the apartment rented. It was one room, but it was still fine. Couldn't be picky, and he didn't need anything big anyway. It was just meant to be a place to keep the cat and for him to waste time in when he was on duty and actually allowed in the city.

Upon entering the apartment, the kitten within his pocket peeked out, sensing a change in location, giving a few meows as it squirmed in his pocket, wanting to explore the new area.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:26 am

"W-Well I thought you forgot! And it... It's not even important." Yuzuki was flushed and she glanced away. It wasn't like they could do anything for it and medicine might...effect her oddly. Though if this kept on she was going to start shifting badly. She hadn't gotten this sick in a while and she felt a bit lightheaded.

Sighing, the noble was following Aito inside and thinking about his words. What he had said made sense... Well she'd let him talk but she would FOR SURE pay for at least the deposit and a few months rent. Her Imperiousness deserved no less... And her new friend. Not that Yuzu would admit it.

---

Yuzu was hiding how woozy she felt as they entered the apartment, the door shutting behind them. The kittens in the carrier wanted out and she couldn't even think about how she was now behind closed and secret doors with a young human male. Stumbling a bit, she collapsed slightly to her knees as she set the carrier down with a sad smile. "Sorry little ones. I'm a little ill."

The food bag was set down just as carefully before she fell to the floor... And in a poof of white foglike smoke the human woman disappeared...and a slightly mopey fluffy white samoyed was in her place. It whined lightly and stretched, the same yellow eyes as Yuzu staring up at Aito forlornly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:36 am

Aito looked around, taking in the room once more before he heard a thud on the floor. Great, now she was actually starting to get sick...He'd warned her about it, had she listened? Absolutely no-waitwhatwasgoingon?

Before he could even finish his thoughts a puff of white smoke appeared, which sent him back stepping a bit until the backs of his legs hit the bed. As the smoke faded, there was...a...a dog!? What the hell was going one!? Yuzuki had just...and then dog!?

He stared, obviously surprised by this...event. His mind slowly pieced some things together at least.

"W-Wait...you're like one of those spirit...aware or whatever things!" Well, he was aware himself, he just lacked...abilities other than awareness at the time being. "That...That the shini...Aoi mentioned!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:42 am

Yuzu's eyes watched a bit weakly as she followed Aito's fleeing from her form. She hated this part of getting a cold... She could start shifting back and forth depending on how bad it was and other things. Poor Aito... she felt bad though...

Once he started stuttering though, her ears perked up from their resting position as her ears took in his words. So...he had heard of things? Well... honestly she hadn't been careful at all with her words. Her eyes were a bit more alert as she shakily stood up and moved her doggy body over to Aito, nudging his leg with her head. It was a normal doggy action, meaning pets. She wanted pets. Soothing pets... "N-No... I'm from...the Soul society... A noble there... born in the afterlife... Y-You met a shinigami? Huh thats...what I felt from you. Got...some senses. Not many..."

Her voice came from the dog body but not her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:54 am

He was a bit....shocked, still, and a bit...well, once again, a bit freaked out now that the dog was talking. The voice was obviously Yuzuki's...except it was coming from a fricking dog instead of a person now.

His body stiffened as she nudged his leg, "Y....Yeah...ran into her and met her awhile back..."

His voice was coming out hesitant, but even though it was Yuzuki, he still felt a bit strange talking to...well, a dog. Aito reached his hand out, again a hesitant and reluctant action as he touched the fur of the...dog Yuzuki. Weird, this was definitely one of the weirdest things to happen with this spiritual shit...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:18 am

"Huh... I know a few of them but..." Yuzuki plopped down on Aito's foot, leaning against his leg. His hesitant words were a bit annoying and she nudged the hand petting her.

"Hey my ears are soft..." Doge sneezed, her eyes closing before leaning more against him in an effort to get more love. "So you are one of those special humans?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:16 pm

Aito continued petting the dog, though this was still kind of an awkward situation. Wasn't she...just a woman a little while ago? Now he was...petting her? It...it was kinda weird...

"I guess." He replied, when she brought up him being a special human. "What I was told anyway."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:09 pm

"That's odd luck... Its not like you can tell anyone about my shifting... It's really all I can do Aito. I'm not one of those who have powers otherwise..." Yuzu's mouth fell open as she panted lightly, her head leaning against the pettings in a very dog manner. The kittens in the carrier were meowing and the dog sneezed a few times before she got back up and wobbled over to the carrier.

With a movement that was decidedly too smart for a dog, she opened the carrier. The kittens popped out, swarming her with meows as she laid down carefully. The started crawling all over her, hopping off her back and crawling up her head. Her voice was a bit tired as she spoke. "At least these...like me... Sometimes cats hate me like this... It makes me sad."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:37 pm

"I don't have powers..." He replied as Yuzuki moved from him and to the carrier. "Apparently I have potential for them though, but whatever."

They were a burden, it put himself at risk. If his presence or awareness starting growing then it'd become more noticeable, if it became more noticeable he'd be disposed of. Simple as that. Aoi had threatened Seiya about it but...

The cat in his pocket meowed, squirming again before Aito finally let out a breath and sat down on the bed; the kitten moved to the edge of his knee, eyeing the dog curiously but she obviously wasn't afraid, if anything she looked playful at the moment...

"Mm, well these don't hate you like this...obviously..." He wasn't really sure what to say about that, and as he spoke he averted his eyes for a moment, looking down at the kitten on his leg.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:00 pm

"Mine's familial... You don't sound happy about that?" Yuzu's ears went back as she moved her head to look at Aito. She was too tired right now to do much else other than wag her tail slightly as the kittens hopped at it. She tempted Regalia too, wiggling it slightly to get the sister to join in on the fun the other two were having. Her ears flicked lightly at the kitten's actions but otherwise it seemed as if she wasn't paying attention to them at all even as her tail was attacked.

She was obviously happy the kittens and a new friend making her pleased even as she rested. Closing her eyes she sneezed again, causing the two kittens playing with her tail to hop in surprise. Her voice continued its tired tone, still coming from her dog body somehow. "They don't... do they. They like my tail a lot. Maybe I'll just take them home and they can live in my quarters."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:29 pm

"I'm fine." He replied, moving the kitten from his knee to the floor before she ran towards Yuzuki's tail where the other kittens were. "Powers are trouble."

Aito moved to rest his elbows on his knees as he leaned forward, "If you like them, and they like you, take 'em home...You were worried about...finding them good homes, at least with you you wouldn't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuns Anonymous   Tsuns Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuns Anonymous
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next