(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:01 am

He glanced over to his charge and saw an exuberant smile. He made a face that looked an awful lot like a frown but wasn't. Hrm. She wasn't so aggravating when she wasn't being so fake. The garganta snapped shut behind him and he felt a chill go up his spine. He glanced behind him. "Huh." He made a small noise as if to indicate he had happened to notice it happening.

He really needed to figure out how to get her to stop pronouncing his name wrong. He couldn't honestly think of a way to though. Protesting would just insure she did it, and if he didn't correct her, she'd just wind up referring to him as that out of habit once it stopped being funny.

"Yup." He answered her question, walking up to the box office at the front. Fortunately there wasn't much of a line and it only took a second to pay. He handed the cashier a sum of money and came back to Saraiyu with a plastic wristband. "Here. Put out your hand."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:22 am

Of course he didn't react. Saraiyu was starting to wonder if this shinigami would ever do more than look stupidly stoic and just make small snarky remarks. If she could get him to react more than just huhs or one sentence at a time... Then her work here would be done.

She was focused a bit on thinking of ways to provoke the man, maybe more gargantas? That could help. Maybe if she dropped him into a few from below she could feel a bit better. Yess.

Now that was a shock, Izak had just gone over there and left her here... She followed just a bit but really, the Corona didn't 'follow' anyone. Instead she waited impatiently with a small glare as he finally headed back. She had the tiniest little frown on her face as she looked at the plastic wristband, not expecting him to pay for any of this at all. Her eyes narrowed at the tacky color, was that really neon pink? Really? Sarai let out a long suffering sigh and raised her hand up so he could put it on her. "Go ahead. Put that trashy thing on me. Then we'll be allowed in and we can do things like...eat things?"

She really wasn't sure what some of those were. Was that a circle that spun around with people in it? Why would that be any fun? There were some things that were interesting though... She would never admit it though. Not to Stoic McFunsucker.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:33 am

Isaac reached out and quickly fit the wristband not-quite-too-snugly around Saraiyu's wrist. "No, a tiny paper ticket lets you go in and eat things." He continued talking while putting his own on. "This is a wristband that lets us get in, go on rides for free, get free food, and play some games for free." He finished putting his own on before walking to the gate, nodding for her to follow. He showed the turnstyle operater his wristband, getting him a nod. The operator gave Saraiyu more then a nod as she approached.

"So. What do you want to do first? Food, ride or games?" He asked from the other side of the turnstyle. For the first time that day, he was cheering up. He didn't know exactly what it would look like to see the Corona try rigged carnie games, fail to cleanly eat funnel cake, or hurk after going on the tilt a whirl too many times, but he was excited to find out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:54 am

Sarai lifted her hand and twisted the band slightly, not liking how it felt and rubbed against her wrist. Her frown grew. It was so...tacky. She didn't like how bright it was. It really looked awful with her teal hair and gradient eyes. Still the explanation made sense. She had wanted to experience new things. Izak was delivering on such things.

"I suppose it is some sort of deal then... Yes seems as if, if they are giving out such things." Sarai read a few signs as they walked towards the guard person, flashing that one a bright smile that brought a blush to their face. As Izak waited for her, the choice was made clear. "I want the games. You can win things right? I wish to experience this...playing games."

If they were anything like arcade games she would do quite well. He didn't need to know about her knowledge, maybe she could get a reaction out of him.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:58 am

Isaac nodded. "Well. Right this way then!" He said with a gesture that almost seemed cheery. "After you, of course." He said, having noticed her grumping at him walking ahead of her before and not about to repeat that one. He led her shortly past a number of different attractions to one of the rows of carnival games.

"Let's see... We've got the old knock the bottles down game. Wouldn't even be a challenge for you. We could come back to it if you want to win some stuffed animals later. There's the ring toss which is harder then it looks. The shooting gallery." He lingered by that one for a moment. "But what I think would be a perfect first game for the Corona.." He said, approaching a separate kiosk. "Is this. You get ping pong balls, you throw them into a fish bowl, you win a prize... also a pet goldfish." He said, walking up and talking to the man. It seemed they got a number of free games with their wristband, but he had a fairly solid supply of human world money so it was a nonissue.

He came back to her with a handful of ping pong balls. "Have at."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:46 am

Why was he suddenly acting all buddy buddy? Well by what she had to compare his previous mannerisms and actions with. Leading the way, Sarai strode through the carnival as if it were her home and knew Izak would keep up. She peered at attractions, allowing the shinigami to subtly lead her along the right path with his movements. Even if it didn't show as much as her watching the rides, she was paying quite a bit of attention on him.

As they reached the rows of games, she listened to him list off a few while nodding or hmming at the suggestions. Seeing the gold fish, she frowned but was rather intrigued by the rest of it. Waiting for the man who was acting like a retainer to get the items for her, she realized this was one of the free games. No money had passed hands, just the band showing in that tacky pink. She would have to see what others did that later, for now she must focus on the balls that were in his hands. "...Do I have to accept the goldfish? I suppose... I can just give it to Elly or something."

She picked up on, tossed it in her hand lightly to judge its weight and then tried to judge the distance to the bowl. Tossing in a lobbed shot, this one went over and past the bowl. She didn't frown at that, in fact Sarai's face was one of concentration as she tossed a second that didn't go far enough. The third one though... It was a work of art. A perfectly lobbed shot and it landed dead center in the bowl. A smug smile came across Sarai's features as she turned to Izak. "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:54 am

He watched her lob the ball over. See, all that superior arrancar strength doesn't help for a game like this. It's a matter of hand eye coordination. The second ball went short. Mhm. "Who's Elly by the way?" He asked as the third one sailed directly into the bowl. "Elly who will be getting a goldfish." He corrected, looking up. The kiosk vendor leaned over.

"Good shot. Here's your fish." He quickly scooped thing out of the water and into a pouch. He gave some brief instructions on keeping the fish alive once she'd gotten it home before going to another customer.

Isaac turned and looked at the fish. "Are you going to carry that around all day?" He didn't want to question her caretaking but... well... he felt a little bad for the fish... wait, she wasn't going to eat it, was she?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:25 am

"My fraccion. She is young by any standards, more human than most. A pet would most amuse her, I think. My thralls do not do well as pets for her at least. Maybe my other two Fraccions deserve goldfish? Yes I think they do." Sarai accepted the pouch, staring into it at the little fish as if contemplating its entire meaning of life. It just floated, unaware of the danger of the Corona. She gave a small satisfied smile and held the pouch before looking at the pingpong balls she had remaining. Three?

Dangling the pouch from her fingers, she lobbed the remaining three balls into the water nonchalantly before waiting for the man to come back with an expentent 'I wasn't done' face. She turned to Izak and tilted her head just slightly. "I will send them back home, here you may keep Mephistopheles. The other three I shall send home."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:02 pm

Hrm. A young fraccion who was almost human in personality it sounded like. Interesting choice for one such as Saraiyu to have as a servant. It smelled fishy but he doubted further prying would be good for his health.

In the meanwhile, the stand operator had noticed Saraiyu's extra tosses and came back over. "Hey. Sorry miss. One win per game. You want three more wins you gotta play three more times." He said, gesturing the number 3.

Isaac sighed. Carnies... "I'll pay for her three more times." He said to the guy before glancing to Sarai, 'If you want to keep playing, that is."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:25 am

"Hm well I suppose its not important. This one will do, he looks strong. I wonder how he'll like the desert?" Sarai stared into the bag more, waving off the Carnie and deciding it wasn't worth the effort. Izak's reaction had been something of resigned expectation, so Sarai would let it go for now.

Turning with her fish in hand, she glanced around at the other games. It seems prizes were common and some were annoyingly large. She had no doubt most of them would be easy to win so that would leave them carrying things. If only she could have taken along a thrall to do such... "...I suppose food or rides would be the best thing now. Carrying items around for this would be bothersome. Take me to something delicious. I wish to try...things Izak."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:53 am

The carnie, having lots of other rubes to deal with paid them no further heed. Isaac stepped away from the place, glancing at the fish. Poor Mephistopheles. Your life will be brief and full of suffering. I wish you well. Isaac gave a grim smile at the small humor to the matter, before turning to walk away from the stand completely with Sarai. "Hrm... " Well he would love to see her hurl. "Why don't we do food next... Oh. Over there!" He pointed and began walking to a food stand.

"You'll enjoy this. It's uh... Well I don't know if you can call anything in american food delicacies but... It's a classic." He stepped up to the stand and ordered. A minute later the man handed Isaac something. He took in the smell of it before turning around, handing the Funnel Cake on the paper plate over to Saraiyu. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:47 am

Wondering what that smile was for, Sarai filed it away under her 'insufferably stoic asshole' file and let it go for now. With his pointing, she merely shrugged at the response. Obviously Izak was in his element here, she wondered if he ever did any actual work or just spent time at places like this.

"I shall trust your eloquent words." As he sort of described the 'delicacy' she stared almost blankly at him. That was the best description this ridiculous shinigami could come up with? Really? She could smell it from here though and was hopefully it would be better than his failure of speaking.

Accepting the flimsy plate, she held it one hand and looked at it briefly. It smelled heavenly and she gave a quick glance around to see how it was properly eaten. Pinching a bit off, she lifted the plate up as she brought it to her lips, powdered sugar falling all over her exposed chest. The taste was... sweet but good. A small smile appeared on her face and she nodded to Izak as a finger went to wipe the powdered sugar off her chest. "Ah very good. I am pleased, you did well shinigami."

Licking the powdered sugar off her finger, she then grabbed another piece and chewed happily. It was almost additing.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:26 pm

He knew she was being sarcastic about it being a delicacy, but he paid it no mind. If she was still being sarcastic once she tasted the stuff, THEN he'd be stumped. He watched her break off a piece. Oh. Here was some added fun. The Corona would get powdered sugar all over herself. He didn't really go for pettiness, but he had to admit it would be a little funny.

And sure enough, there it went, all over her... um.. her chest. He glanced away, finding something interesting to watch. She really had HAD to button it down further? I mean.. yes, of course her body is amazing, but when it's attached to THAT... "Hm?" He turned back as she spoke to him and immediately regretted it.

Instances were few and far between that something hit Isaac hard enough to 'arouse' him so to speak. He had a fairly solid control over his libido. He had to. It would just lead to trouble. Distractions. But, maybe he could count on one hand the number of times that something overrided that self control and made his brain all converge on a single thought.

Seeing Saraiyu drag her finger along those soft, exposed pillows, then lick the finger clean, happened to be one of those times. "Ah.." He choked off the noise but it was there. He could barely remember how blushing felt but he knew he was doing it. "Let me... get you.. a fork.. and a knife.. and some napkins." He said, quickly grabbing some from the cart and trying to hand them to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 3:17 am

Sarai was enjoying her funnel cake in the most amusing way and happened to notice that her rather overtly sexual actions were bothering Izak rather nicely. That sound he made made her smile, glad she could get SOMETHING of an unexpected reaction out of him. Apparently he wasn't used to such things, as if it wasn't obvious by now to the Corona.

That blush was worth every bit of effort she had put into annoying him and for now she backed off. Giving a sweet smile, she nodded. "Oh thank you, I appreciate that."

Sarai turned to the side now that her evil was completed for the moment, wiping off her chest before placing a napkin over it. No need to make him too pained over this. Holding the plate up, she hmmed with a finger on her lips. "I do not think I can stand and eat this with the utensils. Shall we sit? Maybe we can try more things before riding if we find a nice spot Izak."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:23 am

He was most certainly not prepared for that. A smile that didn't seem to read like she had a prank up her sleeve? It seemed too good to be true. "You're welcome." He said quietly, not wanting to give her any rope to hang him with. He looked around. She wanted to sit? Well... There was a small picnic table area over there. "Ah. There." He pointed, heading over to the cart and grabbing a few disposable sets of silverware in the little plastic wraps and meeting her at the tables.

He gestured for her to sit down before doing so himself. "If there's anything else you want I can go get it." He was recovered from the... little reaction he'd had... but she seemed to.. soften somehow after that. He figured he might as well be nice to her when she was being nice.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:29 am

Sarai moved to sit, crossing her legs almost immediately as she leaned forward. The plate was set down and she attempted to not get anymore funnel cake on her. There HAD to be a trick to it, she would just figure it out! Her concentration was broken as he offered more food, making her look up at Izak curiously.

Was he being...actually nice? How weird. A small frown appeared but she decided not to look such a treat in the mouth for now. The funnel cake was delicious enough as it is. Looking around, she pointed to two more stalls. "Caramel...apples? And Elephant ears? I assume its just a name and not actual elephant ears. Those are not native to North America. What...are those? Caramel covered apples sound interesting."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:22 pm

He frowned the tiniest bit, but it would be mostly indistinguishable from his default frowny face. She had to lean forward like that? He was a little better prepared and didn't let it get to him this time, however. He was happy to let her continue throwing powdered sugar at her... body... but he was more surprised she had nothing to snark at him about. "Caramel Apple and Elephant Ear." He said with a tone that affirmed he'd heard her.

He made his way off to get some food, leaving her to her own devices for a while. Now what the hell were Elephant Ears?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:20 am

As Izak nodded and moved to retrieve the items, she took that opportunity to peer around in obvious interest. Her smirk was gone, instead true curiosity shone on her face and a small smile. People were doing so much! There was so much stuff, so much noise... so people many around and doing things. Eating things, like poofed up stuff in colors that looked sweet. Popcorn, she knew of that from Elly but... was that popcorn covered in caramel too?! Cheese popcorn was a delicacy in and of itself.

What weird delights... People played games, her eyes trailing to their attempts to win and a small smirk forming before the curious look over took it again. Through this all she broke off pieces of the funnel cake with her fingers, now that Izak wasn't around to be bothered by it, and devoured the treat. Leaning her head on her hand and elbow on the table, she continued her watching.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:34 am

Isaac approached the table quietly, pausing momentarily to notice Sarai. She seemed... happy. Not the kind of happy she had been when she was taunting him. Genuinely happy. It seemed like she was happy just watching people go about their business. Eating her funnel cake. For an odd moment, she seemed like a normal girl.

"You would not believe how much trouble I had finding these." Isaac said as he came back, placing two plates loaded with caramel apples and elephant ears respectively. "The elephant handler was none too pleased about my asking either." It was a joke but as he said it completely deadpan, he hoped she didn't take him seriously. He had not, in fact, asked the elephant handler about his charge's ears for consumption.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Sarai looked up, her eyes once again hooded and her smile a small smirk. That... was that teasing and a joke? She'd let up on Izak for the moment, the food looked delicious and smelled good. Reaching out, she grabbed an apple and raised it in a salute. "Why thank you for being so accommodating. I hope the handler wasn't any issue for you to deal with?"

"If he was, you could get a dashing scar at least." Bringing the apple to her mouth, she took a bite, surprise over taking her as the taste was better than expected. She frowned slightly, taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:13 am

He was pleased to see she was going along with the joke. He wasn't the funniest guy on the planet, but when he snarked, he hated explaining it. He would run with it for now. "Not at all. He was elderly and just kept babbling about his grandkids. Getting the elephant to play along was difficult though." He reached over and picked up a loose caramel apple, taking a bite himself.

"Nah.. I'll pass." He said on the matter of scars. "I've got enough already, thanks. Although, one right across the eye would be nice." He said contemplatively, before glancing at her. "If it happened incidentally, anyway." He added, not wanting her to consider doing him any favors about that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:55 pm

"Elephants have long memories, you'd be best avoiding the Indiana region for a while just in case its family is looking for you now. Luckily they don't have shinigami lifespans... Maybe one day you'll be the legend of the Elephant Ear Gobbler and little elephants would fall asleep at night in fear of you." Sarai finished the apple and pulled the elephant ear to her, not caring that it was unladylike to eat so much. She didn't need food but it was delicious and she liked trying things at least.

At his words about a nice eye scar, she sat up and became interested very obviously before he continued. Sarai sighed and leaned back on her hand again, looking slightly pouty now as she popped pieces of the fried dough into her mouth. "I could make it an accident."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:22 am

"Yes, Elephants can be outlived, but their storytelling tends to follow even a shinigami to the grave." He said, finishing his caramel apple and deciding to try one of the elephant ears himself, biting into it. Hrm. Well sorry, elephants. Your ears are delicious. As she nonchalantly spoke, he chuckled.

"You could make it LOOK like an accident. If you MAKE it an accident, it stops being an accident."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:50 am

"Indeed. I'm sure somewhere there is a clan of elephants who have a rather distorted story about someone who attempted to ride them and ended up carrying a few around for days." Sarai yawned after that, finishing the elephant ear as Izak spoke once more.

"I suppose it might. But if I swear up and down it is one and you can't read my mind, how would you know any better?" Licking her fingers free of the cinnamon sugar, she then wiped them with napkins while smirking.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:58 am

"Don't even get me started on elephant hollows. A game of telephone that goes on for a few thousand years can get pretty messy. I think that's how most world religions started." He said with a slight chuckle, suddenly feeling the dreaded eye of his parents' old country guilt behind his shoulder. He shivered slightly as he bit into his food.

Hrm. She had a point. Except.. well. "Except you're a terrible liar." He said simply, finishing his elephant ear. He looked around. Hrm.. could he take some of her funnel cake?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You There! I Require Amusement! (open)   You There! I Require Amusement! (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You There! I Require Amusement! (open)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next