(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bothered Bothers are Bothersome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:24 am

His narrowed eyes glanced at her hand before moving up to view her expression.

He wasn't really being give much of a choice really...though she wouldn't kill him, that was reserved for when a decision had been made or he gave her an excuse to do so...which was something he didn't plan on doing. Her threat was to break is leg if he resisted; he'd come out with something broken in the end regardless though, no?

Standing, he straightened out his shirt; freeing it of any specs it may have gained gained while he'd been out. "You'll break something regardless, I presume...Whatever method of punishment you plan, I hope you're mind is clear, I expect no less from a shinigami. It'd be...a shame if your actions hurt those dear to you."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:36 am

"Mmm, but I might not though! If you run its assured, whereas if you make it through my detention~ You aren't guaranteed anything broken or hurt. I solemnly swear." Aoi's fake smile faded as Seiya really and truly did threaten Rin. Sort of.

"He can protect himself. You think I'd fall for a regular human? You aren't part of this world of mine you know. You don't even register except for Muika's connection." Aoi shrugged, realizing he thought that she would let him. Her breaking his leg...him going after Rin after would just give her an excuse anyways. And if he did go after Rin... "...You seem to think I have more compassion than I do? If something happens to him... I will tear your skin off slowly, keeping you healed and alive until the pain drives you insane. That cold face of yours...would look nice screaming."

Her eyes were dead cold, almost inhuman in their lack of emotions and intensity even as her voice was mocking. "He's the thing keeping me human... I wouldn't care if I was tortured for my actions if he was hurt by you. Muika, her love, my friends...none of them compare at all to what he registers in my heart. I would destroy your entire world if I could, if he was hurt."

Instantly back to lighter Aoi though, she reached over and took his arm with a rather strong grip. "Come on Sei-chan. You really do deserve something for all your troubles. Detention is a good strength and character building exercise!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:04 pm

So protective...

All these humans with powers, it seemed one moment they were nonexistent and the next they were every other person he encountered.

Her eyes were held such a cold look within them, he could only imagine what she had in store for him; though, as long as death was avoided he could live with whatever punishment she threw at him today. All this ice for a mild threat towards her human? Love, such a hindering feelings could be so toxic...

There was a momentary glare, a grimace as she took his arm, but it disappeared after a moment his expression morphing back into mild annoyance. Strength and character building...again, laughable...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Aoi's smile was genuine as she laughed again, her eyes warming slightly. "Ah! You don't like being touched without permission do you..."

Her grin wide, she led him outside and down the street. He had a foot on her in height and even with his weaker frame she was still tiny next to him, but he'd find if he tried to run or use force that her size was deceptive. Seiya didn't seem that type though, too calculating by far. He'd seen her abilities already, well the tiniest portion.

"You look so annoyed. I'm not sure if it was my words or just my presence. Am I really that bad Seiya?" Aoi's normally playful and mocking tone was gone for the moment as she glanced around. Her spiritual senses were on high alert, feeling for people around her. "I keep you updated on your little obsession, I gave you information people have and will continue to kill over... Such annoyance and grumpiness for someone so nice."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:02 am

It wasn't that he was opposed to touching, he just felt there was no need for her to grab him due to the fact he'd be following her in the first place. He didn't need to be leaded...

"You're information isn't meant to assist me, only irritate me." He replied, "it's difficult to feel gratitude for a headache."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:11 am

"Oh I see you are rather the hypocrite. I figured you were a results, not intention or test person. Honestly you are only that way because it suits you." Aoi eye rolled at Seiya's obviously ridiculous reaction. Really? He was such a child for an adult human.

"Even if I am a headache, I am worthy of putting up with because I give you information and you can't get rid of me. You could pretend gratitude at least. I'm pretending to be not be a cold blooded murderer. We could get along but really you fail at it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:35 am

He was perfectly capable of faking, but really...it was such a hassle to do so. By now, doing so would be providing her with what she wanted anyway. He only faked for those that were necessary to act fake towards...until he gained what he wanted that was.

The information, if it weren't a headache to hear and deal with perhaps he'd be more inclined to faking...learning more, but all he was gaining was a gossipy romance story. He needed information on Muika but the information he was given wasn't helpful to him, it didn't give him anything on her location, just her relationship status that'd he'd apparently been the direct cause of...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:45 am

"When you go quiet like that I assume you are thinking insults." Aoi shook her head, a smirk finding its way to her lips as she tried to hold back a laugh. Seiya really was such an awful person. If he could show some spark of humanity she might feel bad for his eventual fate... But really there was nothing there that could be saved.

As she lead him into a public park, there weren't many people around at all which suited her plans nicely. "Hmm, Seiya you don't have any allergies do you? To plants and stuff. I wouldn't want you getting sick here in the open or have an allergic reaction."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:53 am

And why should he tell her?

He noticed they were approaching the park, uncrowded at this time of day...he'd kept his composure, showing any confusion would just spark her amusement. Just humor her in whatever annoying things she had planned for him and he could get back to work.

"I don't." He replied after a moment, though his cold tone obviously held his earlier mental question.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:06 am

"Wow your voice is almost as frigid as mine gets." Aoi's tone and voice were warm and playful as she let go of Seiya to run ahead a bit. She rather liked parks, they were comforting and sweet to be in. The smells of the earth soothing...

With this part of the park emptier than the others, in fact no one else around at the moment, she made one last movement. A cartwheel that ended in a backflip onto the back of a park bench, where she landed with one foot perfectly. Her head tilted back over her shoulder, she glanced at Seiya with the coldest eyes and voice. "Now...detention it is. Your punishment shall be..."

Her body lost its playful, happy cutesy girl movements and turned immediately into predatory ones. Body tense and coiled, like a snake or a bird of prey, Aoi moved faster than a perfectly normal human would be able to see. She reappeared at his side, grabbed both Seiya's arms as she bent him forward a bit to tie them behind his back with rope she had on her.

"You shall spend an hour or two in a tree, dangling, until I feel like letting you go. Its worse than the Nerds or His by far, but the punishment fits the crime." Her hands were vise like, her strength uncanny for someone her size as she rather quickly wrapped Seiya in rope. She was obviously practiced at this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:23 pm

He watched with disinterest as Aoi ran forward and hopped around, flipping in various gymnastic movement before landing on a bench. What, was she showing off?

Before he could utter a word though she had jumped again, becoming predatory in her movements as she ripped his hands from his pockets and bound his arms. He gave an agitated breath, a quiet angered noise airing it's way through his teeth as she continued wrapping him up.

Was she serious? A tree?

His eyes held a heavy glare as his movements became more restricted, quiet anger burning bright within him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:34 pm

That beautiful angry sound. It was almost the most wonderful sound to her ears, almost as good as the sounds Rin made when they were busy with things. Seiya was frustrated, outwardly so and as she finished tying him securely, she attached another rope.

Glancing up at those angry eyes, her eyes were still as dark and cold as they had been. "Look at the calm Seiya. Finally lost his temper? Ahahaha."

He'd lose it more soon. For being such a tall man, he was no heavy burden as she picked him up over her shoulder. She wasn't too careful of his comfort, hopping immediately into a tree onto a huge thick branch on the other side from most people's view point that supported both of their weights with barely a movement. Slipping his body from her shoulder, she slooowly lowered him down an tied the end to the tree so he could dangle.. They were at least twelve feet up and she left him quite a bit of room to drop to the ground if he escaped. It'd be his own painful fault if he did.

Hopping to the ground, she dusted off her dress in a self satisfied manner as she eye her handiwork. "Mm, my knotwork is slipping. Four decades out of practice with this stuff... Is it comfy Seiya? I did promise no pain, but discomfort it another thing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:42 pm

At her remark about his temper, Seiya grimaced and his mood only seemed to become more agitated as she hoisted him over her shoulder and leapt into the tree. What the hell was she planning?

When she'd mentioned tying him to the tree he hadn't entirely expected to be dangled from the height she'd brought them to. Just perfect...He wouldn't be able to just get out of this without the risk of injury...

He continued to glare down at her as she asked how he was, whether or not he was in pain or comfortable.

"Just peachy..." He replied, his tone almost on the verge of an annoyed growl at this point.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:47 pm

"Oooh I love that tone of voice. Give me more please Seiya?" Aoi's voice was low and mocking but she clearly was enjoying it, reaching into her mini jacket and pulling out an odd looking cell phone. Holding it up, she snapped a picture before snapping the phone closed.

The smile on her face never warmed her eyes though, as she looked up. Her tone switched to that of a worried mother leaving her child home alone. Obviously faked of course. "I wonder... how long could I leave you up here alone? I have some things I'd like to do while you are up there. You'll be okay alone?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:54 pm

If it were possible to look any more annoyed he would have at the sight of Aoi moving to take a photo of him. The tone of her next words just added more to his ongoing glare at her, speaking to him as if he were a lonesome brat about to be left behind.

He didn't respond, choosing not to reply to such a ridiculous question.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:04 pm

"Well that shut you up. Guess I should go, I'll be back in a bit~" Smiling Aoi pulled out a small candy dispenser and popped it into her mouth. To Seiya it probably just looked as if Aoi's whole expression changed and body altered just slightly in that...someone else was in control. He was observant, she didn't doubt it.

As her true form stretched, she looked at her soul candy infused gigai. "Stay here and guard him, if he tries to yell... Keep him quiet. I'll be back in a bit, if you are good you'll have the whole night for chicken."

It nodded, obviously liking that idea. It turned back to Seiya, blank eyes staring as Aoi hopped off into the distance. After what felt like an eternity, the shinigami returned. Seiya could probably tell she had even as her gigai stood up and looked, due to the fact that she was wearing a very familiar lab coat, had a few more under her arm and was wearing glasses too big for her.

"Do you even need glasses? Oh wait he can't hear me." Sighing, Aoi set the coats down and the glasses on top before popping back into her body. The candy came out and she put it away before bending over, slipping on his rather large on her lab coat and glasses. She looked ridiculous, the arms too long on her and waving with her arm movements. They slipped down her arm as she adjusted the too large glasses on her nose. "You don't even need these, they aren't prescription. Someone's a bit vain."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Aoi's body seemed to...jolt for a moment before it became quiet and as the body turned to stare up at him he had a feeling Aoi wasn't it's occupant anymore. He glared down at it as it stared the entire time she'd been gone, it felt like it been forever...

Was that...?

The body jolted again, Aoi returning to it as she shrugged on the lab coat that he could now fully tell was his own, taking his glasses from the coat pocket as well to put them on. His glare increased, having lessened some when she hadn't been occupying the body as she called him out on having glasses just for decor.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:19 pm

"I wonder if I look like I am ready for SCIENCE..." Aoi laughed lightly, swinging the overly large arms around. It may fit Seiya, but she was a bit smaller than him. The bottom dragged on the ground, picking up leaves and dirt as she moved around. "Do these fake glasses look as obnoxious on me as much as they now do in retrospect on you? Cause I am feeling like I...could do smart things. Like mix test tubes and explode them. That's what science people do right? I mean real ones, not fake ones like you."

Aoi wasn't even trying to egg him on anymore, she was just enjoying her new toys as she played around.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:34 pm

He didn't give her the luxury of a response, watching her bound around and dirty his coat with obvious agitation as she mocked him; his expression in a nearly permanent glare at this point.

A new lab coat was something he'd need to get, he realized...with how dirty she was making his along with the fact it wasn't likely she would so kindly return it in the first place, his glasses as well.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Looking up at Seiya, her vision not obscured at all by the fake glasses, Aoi let her face fall into an innocent one. "How does it feel to be powerless? Utterly? To have whats yours taken away..."

It flashed to a wicked grin as she moved closer, pushing the glasses that constantly fell down up with both hands. "I almost wish I could take more from you. He'd be unhappy and I don't think I'd enjoy it too much once you were done though."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:02 pm

"Ch..." A click of the tongue was all she received, though his angered expression and his ice in his glare was probably all she needed.

Take more from him? He almost wanted to laugh, was such a idea supposed to teach him a lesson?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:07 am

"You are a sick bastard... You'd probably enjoy it. Ugh, now I feel dirty." Aoi shivered thinking about Seiya enjoying anything she did, especially something like that.

Still that click of a tongue...and that glare. It was beautiful. Almost music to her ears. Pulling out her phone she snapped another picture and then pulled up her IMs. "Hm... I wonder if I should send this to anyone? The nerds might like it. So not them, they are still in detention with Rin..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:34 am

Oh poor thing...no friends currently to send the object of her amusement to...

Seiya's grimaced remained but he almost...almost smirked at her disgust towards the possibility of him getting off to punishments she put him through. His annoyance overruled any amusement though, he was much too irritated at the moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:46 am

"Captain wouldn't like me tying people up and leaving them in trees..." Aoi hopped up onto a tree branch with Seiya's lab coat still on, sitting on the branches and kicking her feet about on eye level with the scientist. Reaching over, she broke off a stick and poked him with just a bit of attention, making him sway a bit.

"You know... Why can't you just be a nice person? You are definitely cute enough." Aoi sighed, deciding to send it to the Nerds and Rin anyways. Whatever. Not like she had many people in her phone.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:07 am

Why couldn't he just be a kind person? Kindness could only get one so far, especially in such a work environment. It hadn't been the work environment to make him like he was though, not entirely. Perhaps when he himself had been a child, perhaps then there'd been some kindness within him but that had quickly died out.

He acted as necessary to gain what he wanted, he could fake it but that was the extent of things.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bothered Bothers are Bothersome   Bothered Bothers are Bothersome - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bothered Bothers are Bothersome
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: