(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 pm by The ArchKitty

» Science Rules
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

It's a CATastrophey!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Sun May 04, 2014 11:02 pm

"It's okay. Take your time." Riye replied as she stood by for Isaac, watching as he brought out his sword and used it as a crutch for him to walk with.

It was a good use for it, since it was hard for him to walk right now. She was happy to know it had helped, according to him. "Alright, I'll pick up a menu for you when we get there."

Having said that, Riye moved from her spot and began walking; she kept at a normal pace, perhaps a bit slower so they wouldn't get separated. She didn't want Isaac pushing himself to keep up with her when he was injured and sore. It'd just aggravate his body.

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

「No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.
Because the flood of love won’t stop,
I’m being filled with these feelings.
I want you to let me stay by your side.」

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Mon May 05, 2014 3:51 pm

"Thank you." He said, leaning heavily on the hilt for a few steps before straightening himself up some. "You're... Very nice." He said with an uneasy smile due to the pain. It was true, too. There weren't many people who would go to this much trouble for a stranger. Much less a ghost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Thu May 08, 2014 5:17 pm

"Thank you." Riye smiled, she was happy he thought she was nice.

"It's no problem, I'm glad to help." She added, waiting patiently for Isaac to steady himself on his sword to begin walking again.

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Sat May 10, 2014 12:27 am

He grunted, still limping along on his sword. Man, he hoped it wasn't too far to this place. "So, Riye." He decided the best way to ignore the pain was to make some conversation. "You can see ghosts and such. Do you have any special powers?" He asked, wondering. It was common for them to develop among those who could see ghosts, but there was a chance she didn't have any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Sat May 10, 2014 12:41 am

"Mm, well...Kind of." She answered. "I'm not a fighter at all, my powers are mostly defensive."

She turned some, raising her hand to show the silver ring on her index finger. "They come from my ring, it can change and kind of morph like a shell over my body; it's almost like a second skin when it's used except it's really, really hard so if a monster or well, hollow were to try and bite me...and I were using my power, they wouldn't be able to crack it."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Sat May 10, 2014 12:46 am

He nodded. Hrm. Seemed interesting enough... So hers was a defensive shell. He wondered how strong or how expansive. She was used to hollow attacks too, by the sounds of it... That was a little concerning. Still, he might as well keep conversation light. "My sword blows things up." He said, understating the issue as much as possible.

"So.. You mentioned hollows... Do you get attacked by hollows a LOT?" He wondered. It was a more intrusive line of questioning then he preferred, but he was worried her power might draw attackers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Sat May 10, 2014 12:50 am

"I'll bet a sword like that's useful." Riye replied, "As for hollows...maybe usually around...every few days or so? Though I haven't been attacked in awhile. I try to keep my...presence, I guess, as unnoticeable as possible but they have a habit of popping up every so often."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Sat May 10, 2014 1:44 am

"Yeah. It's.. Pretty handy.." He grumbled. It had more use then he felt like explaining at the moment. Maybe when they'd gotten there and he could sit down. Now he was just trying to take his mind off things. Which Riye accomplished well.

"E..Every few days? How have you stayed ALIVE this long?" He asked, honestly just baffled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Sat May 10, 2014 3:04 am

"Ah, well, I can get away pretty easily most of the time...I can do something that helps me run really fast and I've been able to lose them." Riye replied, a sheepish, laugh escaping her. "Other times, I use my abilities and when there's a window I run and lose them again...I never go home afterwards or anything, I keep moving around for a couple of hours maybe until the trail is lost...I guess...It's been working so far..."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Sun May 11, 2014 11:57 pm

"Hm?" Her powers came from her ring.. she could move quickly... Hollows came for her a lot.. "Riye.." He slowed to a halt, leaning on his sword. He looked up. He could actually SEE the restaurant a little ways down the street, but his curiosity was piqued too much to keep moving at the moment.

"When you move quickly... I mean.. Could you... Could you demonstrate it? Maybe just off in an alley for a second so as not to alert anyone." He had a suspicion. He just.. needed to confirm it before telling her anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Mon May 12, 2014 12:03 am

"Huh?" Riye turned to look back at Isaac; demonstrate it? That ability that helped her movement?

She glanced down into the alleyway nearby, she could, though she'd need to be careful about doing it. Only a small distance, maybe...on top of the dumpster?

"Okay." She added, before heading down into the alleyway when she noticed no one paying attention other than the shinigami. She headed past the dumpster a little ways, taking her position before taking a breath. Soon after, with a quick flash, Riye had found herself standing atop the dumpster and looking down at Isaac.

"Like that, really, I can go farther but...in alleyways I'm not familiar with I could probably run into a wall or something if I'm not careful...ahaha..."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Mon May 12, 2014 12:14 am

Isaac nodded. Yup. He'd seen that before. "Come on, that's enough." He said, before continuing walking. Thank god. The restaurant was just a bit away! He could almost cry. "That ability is called Bringer Light. It's the signature movement ability of Fullbringers. Your power? Is called a Fullbring. It uses your ring as a focal point for your power." He wondered if she should know that she could regrow her ring if she lost it. Ehhhhhh, that was sort of the kind of thing that you DIDN'T need to know. "So.. yeah. You're a fullbringer. Human with hollow powers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Mon May 12, 2014 12:26 am

"Fullbringer..." Riye repeated the term; she was...a human with hollow powers? Hollows...Those monsters...

She...That didn't make her a monster though, right? She was human! She was nothing like those monsters that attacked her, absolutely nothing like them!

"I never really knew what it was called, it's good to put a name to it." She continued, glancing down at the ring on her finger. Bringer Light, Fullbring...she never knew the terms, though she didn't think on it all that often.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Mon May 12, 2014 12:31 am

He noticed some turmoil she was in and reached out, wincing, to clasp her shoulder. "Hey. You're fully human. When fullbringers die, they go to soul society like every other ghost. The hollow energy they have in life doesn't, but the fullbringer themself is fine." He assured her. No need for an existential crisis. Still, it had to be a little... shocking. Like finding out you were a vizard or something.

"So.. Let's... Hurry over there." He nodded to the restaurant and continued hobbling over to the front.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Tue May 13, 2014 1:57 am

Riye managed another smile, "I-I know...it's just a little shocking to learn and it's good to hear that too. I hadn't even thought about that yet."

Looking ahead, she noticed the restaurant head and her smile brightened. "Mhmm! Right, let's get going. Soon we can get you some good food to eat."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Tue May 13, 2014 2:32 am

Yes. Food... Eat.... sitting down.. it sounded heavenly. He groaned and headed over to the restaurant, waiting for her to open the door before going inside. He headed for the first booth he saw that looked like it was open. He wanted to wait for her to sit down but his back was killing him.

The second he sat down, he sighed in relief. "Holy hell... That feels... way better." He said with a groan. It was still sore but he could already feel it easing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Tue May 13, 2014 5:56 pm

Riye followed to sit down with Isaac, sitting across from him like they'd been sitting back at work; she gave a smile at his reaction to finally sitting down, happy he felt better after doing so.

"I'm glad you feel better after sitting down. Sorry, I know that walk must of been torture."

Looking around, she noticed that thankfully their booth wasn't the most attention grabbing which was good since when food was ordered no one would notice it being eaten by seemingly nothing.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Tue May 13, 2014 8:58 pm

he shook his head, wincing suddenly. All that pain had given him a small headache. Should be gone in a few minutes. He rubbed his temples a little as he glanced around the place. "The place is nice and nah. That wasn't torture. I've BEEN tortured." He gave a little smirk and chuckle. "TORTURE must of been torture. That was just a little sucky." He did appreciate her concern, however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Thu May 15, 2014 4:26 am

"Ouch, I can't imagine what that must be like..." Riye responded, still, she returned his small chuckle with a small laugh of her own, not wanting him to think he'd freaked her out or something; torture was something she could hardly imagine...she knew she wouldn't be able to take it anyway...

"At least with more rest and some more time your back will be feeling better."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Fri May 16, 2014 2:16 am

He gave a dismissive wave. "It's nothing, really." He looked at the menu left over from the table behind him and reached his arm back to grab it, wincing a little and quickly laying it out on the table, so he could look at it without it floating. "So... Anything from here you'd recommend in particular?" He asked, before glancing up.

"Uh... don't worry..I'm fine... really." He meant both about his back and the torture comment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Fri May 16, 2014 3:14 am

"I'm glad to hear you're alright, it seems like a lot to go through, ah...hmm...I really enjoy the omelet rice here." Riye replied, thinking over the menu. It was one of her favorite dishes in general, so perhaps she was a bit biased...

Looking over the menu, she tried to spark her memory on some of the other things she'd tried her. "Ah, the ramen is also pretty good too, and their nikujaga." She added as her eyes scanned the menu.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Fri May 16, 2014 3:21 am

Isaac glanced over the menu. Hrm... Ramen seemed good, but he could make that without leaving his room. As long as he was here in Japan, he might as well try something good. He looked at the Omelette rice. Well she had sounded pretty enthusiastic about that.

"How about an Omelette rice then... And a cola to drink." He said, closing up his menu and sliding it to her before the waitress came. "Tell her you have a friend coming who gave you their order." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Fri May 16, 2014 3:39 am

"Sounds like a good idea." Riye hadn't...thought about what she'd do when she ordered two orders of food...she supposed the employees would think she was just a big eater, but perhaps the friend idea worked better.

The waitress came soon after, and she ordered the omelette rice for the two of them along with their drinks, claiming she was expecting a friend as Isaac had suggested. The order was jotted down and with a smile the waitress turned and headed back to put the order in.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Fri May 16, 2014 3:40 am

"Besides, this way, she won't wonder why there's an empty plate of food over here. You can just tell her your friend came, ate and left." He said, before sighing. "Since... you're paying the bill anyway. Seriously, I need to repay you somehow. Not just for the food but for the help.. Name your price. Anything." He said, thinking for a moment before adding, "You know... in addition to actually paying you back money."

Isaac must have been particularly grateful, speaking much more then usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   Fri May 16, 2014 3:46 am

Riye gave a small laugh, "I never thought of that, thanks for the idea."

It was better than what hers had been, in all honesty. Now they could eat when the food came without any worries.

"It's fine, really." She replied in response to repayment. "I'm glad for the company, and I was able to learn more about hollows and well, what I am, so that was really helpful. It was nice to talk to someone I didn't have to be cautious around."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a CATastrophey!!   

Back to top Go down

It's a CATastrophey!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next