(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Burning the Evidence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Burning the Evidence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:06 am

Hideki startled the smallest bit at the hand on his shoulder, a little surprised, but also just feeling to shy not to move at least a little. He didn't usually talk about his romantic feelings to friends, but... he trusted Mia. There was nothing that could happen between them, but damn it, he still wanted to be besties with his lieutenant. "I.. I don't need HELP.." That was a lie. "O-Okay, I mean... yes, I do... but it's not.. like.. like a RELATIONSHIP... o-or a date... Just.." Well... it was kind of date like... they were going with another couple. "I mean... she doesn't..." He sighed, and slumped down, finally turning to sit on the bench normally, looking over at Mia.

"Thank you, Mia." He said with a smile. He wasn't going to let his ruminating on the hopelessness of things with Yuzuki make him unappreciative of a helpful friend. "I... think if you can manage, you should come to the beach with a swimsuit. I know you're shy but I don't think you'll have a lot of fun in that cloak."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:54 am

Mia listened, smiling softly. She...forgot how young he was. So very very young, and she was a young shinigami. It wasn't as if she was much socialized either, so she really understood his feelings and words. "Well you can always ask me! I-I don't know how much help I can be, I...am not used to things like this. B-But... Its okay to. Ask help, he's really nice I promise."

"Welcome." Pleased with Hideki's movements back to facing her, Mia clapped her hands together with a pleased smile and closed eyes. The popped open, a bit nervous but... listening as she glanced away. "Y-You really think so? Do...you think it would be fine? I... its a bathing suit. It'll...show my...b-body..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:26 am

Hideki turned and started to say something before thinking more on it. He'd avoided talking about his Yuzu problems with her till now, since, well... It wasn't an awesome idea to talk to a girl you like about this other girl you like. But... he supposed things were different now... She was so shy though... still, she was smart. And being silent so often might mean she was more observant then others. Hideki always did lament that he seemed to have something of a hazy spot for figuring out Yuzu...

"Well...She just... has like.. layers of... snarky anger? Between any of her niceness and anyone else.." He reverted to his high school ways of avoiding anime words like tsundere. He didn't want his lieutenant thinking he was a nerd... well, MORE of a nerd then the library captain should be... "And I think the idea of romance is just... almost foreign to her... I think she enjoys my company and she's slipped and complimented me a few times... I just don't know how to make that leap from friends to.. y'know..." He put his hand over his face. "Why am I talking about this? This sounds stuuuuupiiiid."

He took his hand from his face and looked over with a dubious eye. "It's the beach. And Masa likes you." He smiled. "I'm sure it'll be fiiine." I mean, it was Mia. She'd probably show up in a big one piece if not a diver's suit. Like Yuzu probably would. He was pretty sure she wouldn't do anything to catastrophically ruin them for all of time or anything.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:01 am

"I see... and it makes it hard to know what she really feels inside? Thats hard." Mia nodded more, biting her lower lip as she thought about things. Hideki had trouble with this person and he wasn't even sure how she felt. Mia didn't want him to give up, but at the same time she didn't want him just pursuing her and then not being friends. It was obvious though that they at least enjoyed each others company. If she was as mean as he said outside, she wouldn't spend time with someone boring...

"I'm sure she enjoys spending time with you! I mean, if she's snarky and angry on the outside... Why would she waste time with you when she could do other things? So... there is that. And its NOT stupid Hideki! Feelings are important. I don't know how to help though... Did you talk with her about it?" Deciding it couldn't hurt to ask, she winced slightly as she wondered how it came out. She wasn't used to advice and such...

The one eye showing was sweet and she smiled, glad that twinge she used to get around her captain was gone now. Was she over her crush? It seems so... Blushing slightly, she looked away from Hideki and laughed rather shyly. "Um...I guess. I guess I will...just bring my cloak and wear my bathing suit without it. T-The cloak has useful stuff and space inside of it! So I'd like to bring it at least."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:09 am

If he wasn't on a bench, Hideki would have pulled his feet up to curl into a little ball. He groaned a little. What she was saying was true... but it didn't necessarily help him. "Yeah... I know she likes me as a friend... She MAY even like me more? I can usually read people pretty well... Just.." He sighed. "Well, I DID talk to her about it... and ... see she's... She's REAAALLY sheltered... I don't think she... even KNOWS a lot about romance? When I told her I liked her.... I get the impression that those kinds of feelings seem wholly to complicated to her..."

He looked over, smiling at the little one eyed look she gave. "I think that would work fine. If you need the cloak it'll be there, but as a last resort." He nodded. "I'm glad you're coming out of your shell, but I wouldn't recommend leaving yourself unable to get at your comfort zone."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:37 am

"That sounds really complicated and awful." Mia couldn't imagine how awkward it must have been when Hideki confessed. Had it been as bad as Masa and hers? She hoped not for his sake, Captain needed happiness not...awkward memories even if they were nice. "I think for now time is all that can help. Right now there's nothing to be done Hideki! You'll have to be patient...and be prepared for the worst maybe."

She...didn't know this woman so she couldn't offer advice... and on top of that she had no idea what to do in the first place. His situation was so complicated! Poor captain, he had been suffering in silence. Reaching over, she patted his head gently and gave him a lopsided smile. "Thank you and I'm sorry. Oh! Well... I could always...hide behind Masa or you. If it came to things without my cloak. S-So... thank you for thinking of me."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:30 pm

"Well, it wasn't that complicated... Just sort of blurted it out." He grumbled at himself. "It was most assuredly awkward however." He sighed, resting his cheek on one hand, while that elbow rested against his knee. "Hm?" He nonchalantly glanced her way. "Oh, I'm quite prepared for the worst. I don't exactly mind rejection so much. Just the ambiguity is..." He pursed his lips, thinking on the right word. "Vexing? Yeah. Vexing." He sat up, stretching a little. "But honestly, I'm quite fine. Thank you, Mia." He gave a big cheery grin. "It's nice to have a friend to talk about things with..."

His grin turned into a sly one after she was done ruffling his hair and explaining her beach plan. "It's nice to have friends to hide behind too, I suppose. I think that'll be all right. I'm sure you'll be fine, but if we encounter any lecherous beach sleazes, Masa and I will do our best to shield you from their douchery." He said, crossing his chest to indicate swearing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm

"That sounds almost as awkward as mine. Oh wow...Masa spent three days in bed under a blanket until I...came by and yelled at him and then...we both realized it was something mutual. B-Before dying on his bed. B-Because..." Mia blushed admitting this, but she wanted Hideki to feel less bad about his whole...issue. Even if it was amazingly embarrassing to admit and she was bright red, she hoped he felt his was a bit better.

As he leaned forward, her hands went to her lap as she fiddled with her hair some more. The whole reason she kept it so long other than as an emergency cover in fact, it gave her hands something to mess with when she needed it. "Vexing sounds like its right. B-But I am glad...you think of me as a friend and can tell me. I-I'd like to help you shoulder things and be your good friend."

Smiling again, she tilted her head to the side. Should...she tell him about things with her father? How she was going to meet him? Nah... with what she knew she'd rather be prepared and have everything. Hideki's words being the sweetest thing, her smile brightened more. "Thank you Captain. I shall count on you two!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:02 am

He gave her a soft, warm smile. That story was unbelievably sweet. It was his turn to reach over and ruffle her hair. "That isn't bad. That's adorable. You two dorks sound perfect for each other." He said with a happy grin. It was the truth too. Any potential for moping he had left evaporated. Something that dorky and d'aww inducing shouldn't be traded for anything in the world. He slightly overloaded on that d'aww feeling when she expressed how happy she was to have him as a friend.

"D'aww." See? It burst right out. He gave her a quick hug, before quickly letting go. "Sorry." He said a little bashfully, hoping she wouldn't poof. "I do think of you as a friend. Since I came to soul society, you're honestly one of my best friends." He said, blushing a little at the admission. He looked down and away, before finally looking back and giving her a little salute. "You can count on me, miss."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:40 am

Mia almost melted, she loved her head being played with in any form so she leaned against the ruffles with a soft smile. She blushed lightly as he stopped but kept smiling even as his words flustered her. That...that wasn't true! Not at all! One hand came up to her cheek though she didn't try to hide her whole face. Not this time at least. "I-I...um...dunno about that..."

However that didn't last long, another hand came up and she buried her face in her hands just long enough to not be able to return Hideki's hug. Giving a small nervous laugh, she didn't feel the insane urge to run far away or poof at his touch. "N-No sorry. I...like hugs. Its...easier now."

Feeling a tear fall down her cheek, the rather easily made to cry woman tried to hide it at the Captain's words. Best...friends. She was too happy to blush, instead leaning forward and hugging Hideki herself. She couldn't say anything other than just..hug him.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:28 am

His grin widened. Aww.. She leaned into it like a kitty. Not that he thought of her as a pet.. just... oh shut up inner monologue, you know what I meant! "Well, just trust me on it then." He'd have to take note that she liked having her hair ruffled. He also had to take note that she liked hugs, despite the usual poofing. Huh. It had only just been recently that they'd been able to talk through her shyness, but he had already learned how friendly and warm she was, despite that. He was... glad they were friends. Glad she had people to share that affection with.

He was confused about the tear down her face and significantly more so about the quickly returned hug. "ah.." He was only confused for a moment though before smiling, giving her a firm hug with one arm and ruffling her hair again with the other. He gave a small closed mouth chuckle. Yes. Best friends sounded absolutely perfect to him. "I have the silliest lieutenant." He said fondly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:51 pm

"I will trust you..." Another small smile appeared but it wasn't as if he could see it with her head on his shoulder. Speaking of which... Mia's courage wavered and she pulled back from the hug, trying to fix her hair. It was so...much to deal with and got so floofy so fast. She wished it was silkier...

Wait...silliest... Lieutenant? She had been fixing her floofed hair a bit and it had taken a minute for the words to sink in. She flushed bright red and looked away, her hair falling over her shoulder in the extremely exaggerated movement. A very minuscule, almost invisible pout appeared on her lips. "...I...am not..."

She wasn't silly! Was she? Oh no, now she needed to take account of her actions for the past little bit. What about this was silly?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:57 am

He looked surprised when she pulled back for maybe half a second or so before simply smiling and scooting back, letting her get some space. Her ever so soft hair was quickly worked on by her, attempting to fix something that hardly needed fixing. He lightly crossed his arms and turned to sit on the bench facing her a little better. His smile dimmed at her pout, however. "No.. You're not, I'm sorry." He said with a grin, slouching down a little bit. "I should have said best lieutenant. It would be more accurate." He gave her a follow up cheery grin.

"What do you do to make your hair so nice, by the way?" He asked, reaching out ever so cautiously to try and touch it without full on invading her personal space. "It's like if extra-soft kittens got fluffed. it's amazing." He said out of utter appreciation. Scientists should harness the softness of her hair for pillows. They would make billions.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:40 pm

"...If I am silly I am silly. I-Its okay." Mia's voice was soft as she glanced back at Hideki, her eyes bright and happy. Best...lieutenant... she liked that a bit better.

Seeing Hideki reach out, she hid a smile and blush as her head tilted down to let some of that apparently soft hair fall in front of her face. However her hands scooped some of the large mass of black and slipped it over her shoulder so Hideki could touch if he wanted.

"I...its long...so I have...to take care...of it... I-Is it really that soft?" One purple eye peaked out from behind her bangs, curious and watching.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:02 pm

He just smiled and chuckled. Yes. She was very silly. But she was also the best, so he would not reiterate how silly she was. "You're just the best." He reassured giving her head another small rub. Maybe if there was some way to reproduce her hair in a lab? He took his hand back for a second as she started moving about, before realizing what she was doing.

"I can tell. That you take care of it." He said, scooting a little closer, he reached up to slowly slip his fingers through her hair. "And yes. It's unbelievably soft." He glanced down at the eye peeking out and grinned, with a little nice laugh. He kept playing with her hair while he talked. "I can't even imagine how you keep it this clean, honestly."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Still red faced, she knew there was no hiding even if she wanted to. Mia didn't want to flee all the time! It was nice hearing nice things! She liked it and didn't want people to think she didn't... Masa and Captain were safe...

"It...is fairly easy to. It stays... rather clean on its own other than regular washing." Mia smiled, happy to find a safe subject. This was the second time someone had complimented it lately, two people who could touch it safely. It made her so happy and flustered... so she tried to change the subject. Haircare! Was it really...that soft? Grabbing a bit of hair herself, she played with that part while Hideki teased other parts. "It...I guess...its soft enough that it doesn't pick up much."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:12 pm

Hideki glanced down, his smile warming. His lieutenant seemed... happy... and she wasn't poofing away like usual. Maybe playing with her hair had a calming effect on her? Hrm. Well this certainly called for science. As his fingers finished threading through her hair, he lifted his other hand, closer to the roots and began alternately combing through it, so it would ever so soothingly tug on the head. "I see. It's a modern miracle. I have to wash mine like..three times a week or it starts to look kind of grungy." He said, before chuckling. "And it STILL doesn't look this nice."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:30 pm

"M-Miracle?" Mia was confused but as Hideki played with her hair rather nicely she slowly lost brain functioning. A soft little happy sigh spilled from her lips as her eyes closed, her head falling ever so slightly and leaning towards Hideki. She washed a bit too, many washes... Maybe genetics? She had no idea her father's hair...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:33 pm

Hideki blushed ever so slightly at her happy little sigh and her tilting head. He continued to gently comb through her hair, scooting over to let it rest against him near his shoulder. "Yes. Miraculous best lieutenant hair." Hrm. Mia could be tired? He kept stroking through her hair. Well, if she ever got too worked up about something, he at least knew the best way to calm her down. Still, he was happy. She had gone from not even being able to talk or show her face to letting someone play with her hair. ;__; he was so proud. His lieutenant was growing...

Now if she would stop being so good looking please..
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:55 pm

"Okay..." Drowsy tone, drowsy head... this felt nice. Mia sighed again as her head laid on his shoulder. This hair playing was utterly comforting, she wanted a nap now. "You smell different from Masa. Is...that how things work?"

A mumbled question, drowsy and unable to think question. It just popped out but she was too out of it to even think about her words.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Oop. She was falling asleep. That much was clear. Maybe he should stop?... Then again... She looked so happy and peaceful and she was resting against him. It couldn't hurt to let her take a nap. She worked so hard after all. And she'd been so upset when he got here. Yes. It was nap time for Eufemia. He continued stroking her hair, letting her lean against him. "Hm?" He asked, not about to fall asleep, but feeling rather peaceful himself.

"I think everyone smells a little differently." He said with a small amused sniff. It was a silly question but she was clearly out of it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:05 pm

"Mm, probably they do. I didn't know..." Mia's final words before she fell right asleep from all that hair stroking were those. Her body relaxed against Hideki and made itself right at home. Apparently she felt safe enough to sleep especially with hair playings, and tired enough. Still though there was that box of magazines just laying out... oh well. Nap time for Mia!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:56 pm

He went to reply again, before noticing that she was out, something easily noticed by her going deadweight against him. He grinned and lowered his head to quietly bump his forehead against her. "Sleep tight, best lieutenant." He said, continuing to stroke her hair, moving one arm to cradle her a little so she would stay comfy. Well. He wasn't going to be doing anything for a while. He glanced over. Hrm... He should really burn that box..
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:24 pm

With the fire scepter of Goldahn in her hands, Mia illuminated the pages in front of her. Being Queen of the Dwarves was hard work. So many dwarves to wrangle, so little time. Literally. Throwing out a lasso, the Queen captured one of the folk and drug him towards the offering pit. It was her duty to fill the pit so the Rabbit in the Moon would be pleased. He wanted the Dwarves...

The gonging sound that she had been waiting for was a breath of fresh air though! It was time for her night job!

Hex Witch Eufie!

Hopping into the pit, a glow surrounded her as the ornaments of Hex Witchness appeared on her. Posing as she hit bottom, her heels clacked on the floor as she strode forward.

It was time for her o cast judgement upon the evils of the world, cleanse it and make it a happy place again. With her loyal hexes by her side, she stepped off the cliff and fell into the portal that was the nether dimension.

Mia twitched lightly in her sleep as she laid against her captain, dreams overtaking her.

Last edited by Crimson Empress on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:51 am

It was a long hard trek, but she had finally cleared a path through the forest of muffled rap music and deadly juggalos. It had been a long arduous trek and she felt she deserved a rest, therefore a spring appeared and she sat by it. Hex Witch Mia had found many unpure of heart to slay and send back to the beginning of time where they may relive their lives from the point of view of their pets.

The spring bubbled and a cloaked woman with a rather...grumpy voice spoke to her. A magic spring?! Her fiery burninations ready to attack the trap,  the woman instead raised her hands and yelled in the most grumpy voice imaginable. "NO NO HOW DARE YOU! Do not attack me, for I am she who hath need rescue! You have proven your mettle, thee fires you set in the forest will spread and destroy that ruinous place."

Mia nodded, she had set as much of it on fire as she could. The juggalo screams filled the air and the rap music was muffled in the distance. The woman continued as Mia preened with her good work. "FIRST you must take on the DEMON SORCEROR HIDEKI! He holds the first piece of my sealed heart's key! He lives just over there."

The cloaked woman pointed to a cabin that was across the lake. Mia hmmed. "This seems oddly convenient and close."

"OH SHUT UP. Its totally not. I mean you had to get through juggalo land? Yeah you'd been in the deepest pits of hell. So I think you get a break right?" The woman shrugged and started fading, her voice returning to its more formal way of speaking as she did. "REMEMBER ONLY THEE.. CAN SAVE MY...HEART."

Nodding Mia accepted her task. Hex Witch Mia would do it! Walking across the lake, she moved to the cabin and kicked the door down in a burst of flames. The flames spread as a young looking man yelped and lifted up a pair of googles covering a pair of glasses. "Hey! Ever heard of knock-OH my god. G-Give me one minute! I'll be right there. Just minute, wait?"

He ran out of the room looking flustered, his robes in a disarray and fluttering around him. Looking red face, he ran back in with a cute expression on his face holding a jar. Moving closer to Mia than she liked, he offered the jar and rubbed the back of his neck. "H-Here, you are here for the heart piece? Take it. Uh, I'm Hideki by the way. You can drop the uh title. Its there for flavor you know? I'll..just be here. If you want to stop by or need help."

A flustered Mia just nodded and held the jar with a glowing crystal. Backing out of the place and the cute man with a nice smile, she ran off. Hex Witch Mia could not deal with that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning the Evidence   Burning the Evidence - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning the Evidence
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Ten-
Jump to: