(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Moping, I Swear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:54 pm

"There's so many different kinds, with so many I can see the entertainment value more...you hardly ever run out so it's always a fresh experience." Masaru smiled, "Oh you have some? If you'd like to show me I don't mind watching. It sounds fun."

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:06 pm

"It is exactly! And sometimes its fun to go through the routes again and understand more since you know where its leading... You can take your time and enjoy things that were huge mysteries before. Like old stories you know where its going, so its more soothing than anything else to just...spend time in that world." Mia grew excited at Masa seemed to understand well, though she quickly stamped it down after a bit.

Nodding happily, Mia turned and headed out into the garden to grab her cloak again. Taking it inside, she pulled out a handheld gaming device with a grin. "Ah, lemme..."

Putting the cloak over her arm, she checked the game inside of it and turned red before yanking it out and putting it into the cloak. Pulling out another one, she put it in with a relieved breath. It was good she had checked... Turning it on now, she started it up before looking around. "Um... It'd be...easier to sit. I-I have ones that play on TVs but..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:24 pm

"I see..." Masaru mused, taking in the information given before smiling again. "That sounds interesting, all those different stories and replay value. I can see why it's a popular form of entertainment. Stories are fun and going through them and re-experiencing them..."

He was pulled from his thoughts as Mia reentered the room, holding her cloak as she pulled out one of her gaming devices and spoke.

"Ah, right...seat...ah..." there wasn't really...in here anyway, anywhere but the bed to sit. They'd been there earlier, it wasn't a big deal! Would suggesting they sit there be weird though!? "Ah, we can...sit anywhere you'd like."

He didn't mind...he just...wasn't sure if suggesting that would be weird. He wasn't that type of guy, and Mia knew that as well but still-!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Anywhere she'd like? Mia glanced around too and...there was nothing but his bed. It wasn't like Masa was the type to do anything and they HAD been in worse positions than sitting on it playing video games together... "Um...it looks like only the bed... i-if thats fine? I know...you and.. I...both...not those types..."

Blushing, she moved to it before she stuttered more and took a deep breath before crawling on top of it. Her legs curled under her as she looked at her game, trying to not be too embarrassed. "H-Here should be fine. We...may have to get close to... see... B-But its fine! We...are dating...so..."

Her face burnt up more as she spoke, looking down at the game more intently.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:53 pm

"R-Right and yes, that's fine." Masaru nodded, walking over towards his bed and taking a seat once Mia had done the same. His face reddened another few tints when she mentioned they may need to sit close, but that was expected...the device she had didn't seem very big so of course they'd have to be close to both see it...but, like she said, it wasn't a problem. They were...were dating now.

"A-Alright." He added, scooting a bit closer beside her as suggested.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Mia was red but she forced through it, scooting so their legs were against each others and she was leaning slightly against him. It would be...easier to play like this. Placing the game on his leg and hers, she pulled her long hair over her shoulder so it wouldn't fall on the game.

Then she hit start and let the opening play for him, blushing slightly since...the men in it were all rather handsome and alluring. They were all knights for the Princess, and she ruled a nation and they all protected her... The title was Lost Requiem of the Princess. When it showed the princess doing something, she blurted out. "I-I...made that dress...and wore it to the ball... Nozomi seemed to like it when I showed her...its the...newest thing I've sewn for myself."

Changing the subject, she pointed out buttons. "You hit this one to move forward in the story, this one can be used to skip text you've already read... This one brings up a menu to alter settings and save... It also has the encyclopedia a-and information about the lands in this. I-I can start a new game so you know...about things..."

Please don't ask her favorite one. Please don't ask her favorite one...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Masaru watched and listened with interest as Mia explained the name and plot of the game, his smile growing some when she mentioned the dress. "It's very pretty, I didn't...really speak with many people there; I mostly kept to myself unless someone called for me."

He'd spoken with the Corona for a time, but for the most part he remained a wallflower.

"But yes, it's a very lovely dress; I'm sure it looked great on you." He became more aware of the heat in his face after saying that...but he'd wanted to say it and he was thankful he'd managed to get it out without stuttering.

Masaru watched as she explained the controls and the characters as they appeared. He gave a nod as she explained, "A new game sounds fine, if that's what you'd like to do. A fresh start on...hmm, which route do you believe has the most appeal?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Mia nodded, having noticed most of the Captains and Lieutenants while she had been wallflowering herself. Between them, the espada and the Hollows she had been kept people watching for hours. It was a really pretty dress, it was why she had had to have it! She worked for a while to make it, not caring no one would see it... "I-Its okay. I hid by the snack tables and helped...keep them stocked. N-No one noticed the Ghost... I-Its a good thing...I can...barely dance..."

Thats what they still called her even though she had been around a lot more often. Masa's compliment set off the fireworks on her face as she leaned against him more, her face buried in his shoulder. Did...he realize how low cut it was?! It...had looked nice but... she couldn't wear it without her cloak. "Thank...you..."

Moving her face just long enough to see the menu, she pressed new game and then started it up. The opening sequence explaining things played as she pressed the continue button only after looking at Masa and getting the okay. "Mm, its too early to pick yet. There's the common route that you play through to get to know the characters, your choices affect who you'll go with later... U-Um my favorite is... this one."

Up popped a man with a coat on showing his chest, he had a playful smile and his clothes were fancy but more...pirate like than the other ones that popped up. He had dark hair and darker eyes... "H-He's sweet, though his teasing is a bit too much sometimes. I-I..."

How could she be telling the man she was now dating her favorite in a dating sim game...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:01 am

"Ah w-well...if you were ever interested in...learning....how to d-dance I could...teach you." He muttered, "it...it was one of the things I had to...to learn."

He pulled his attention towards the game again, as Mia explained the common route and which one was her favorite. "I see, the personality of the character seems...seems like it could prove to be entertaining. He-He seems like an interesting character." He continued with a small, sheepish chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:14 am

"...R-Really? You...would do that?" Mia startled, looking up from the game to Masa's face, rather close to hers anyways. She smiled softly, letting out a small laugh. "O-Only if we get to dress up for it. T-That stupid dress took too long to make...to not wear it whenever I can..."

She muttered that last part, trying to not laugh at herself for that. At least...with Masa someone else would see it. Still her face went from shocked to a tiny bit embarrassed. It...was stupid, why had she picked this game! He...didn't look too much like Masa, but the dark hair and chest showing... "I-I guess we go with him... The others are nice too, I don't dislike any if you...see one more interesting to you."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 am

"Mm...Mhmm, I don't mind...and we can dress up, if you'd like...The clothes I wore to the ball has hardly had much use either so..."

He hardly wore modern clothing...unless he had a job to do in the World of the Living...but, even then he dressed a bit more casually than a suit...so it needed to get more use in it.

"W-We can go with your favorite, I don't...don't mind."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:33 am

"I-I see. Then that could be fun too. Lots...of...dates..." Mia was a bit flustered at the thought, but they all sounded fun. Learning to dance in her dress! Playing in snow and melting it! Those sounded much more fun than going out and shopping or eating... Maybe nighttime picnics too?

Nodding, she turned back to the game and clicked for Masa for a bit, making sure he was keeping up as her head leaned down. "Um if you pick this choice, it adds points to this man... While this choice adds to this one. It depends on their personalities and what they think is more important, and sometimes even going against them makes them more likely to like you too. B-Because of... well sometimes its the best move for everything."

She continued to move the story along...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:44 am

"Mhmm, i-it sounds like it could be lots of...of fun." It seemed...fitting at least, for them anyway...they could enjoy themselves comfortably with these activities before...before doing things that involved being around crowds...

Again, he listened and read along as the text on the screen passed; giving a nod as Mia explained the process of things when a choice was reached.

"I see..." Thinking like that, it made things more...realistic in a sense? When it came to agreeing and disagreeing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:32 am

She nodded strongly, happy to have found simple things that could be fun without throwing her uncloaked into the wider world. Masa was...rather kind, though honestly they both were rather...wallflowers as he had said earlier.

It seemed though that the game was interesting to Masaru, since as she explained what choices and why they effected the chosen person most, he seemed rather interested. Moreso than polite kindness would assume, especially since time passed for her at least rather quickly. It wasn't boring showing him this story again, she found new things to love about it. Smiling and laughing, she stopped being so shy about leaning against him. Even their heads together were forgotten by her after a while, she only noticed when she had to brush the ever falling over her shoulder hair pieces back.

Still, they got to the part with the first kiss between the two when Mia turned red and made a small sound. She...had forgotten about that. She tried not to look at Masa and gave a small laugh... Would he find it odd or something?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:50 am

The atmosphere had gotten...much more comfortable as time passed and Masaru hardly noticed their proximity until Mia moved to brush her hair back. He read and listened to the text on the game and anything Mia had to say about the game or it's story as they continued with it, listening with interest as he had been since they'd begun. It was entertaining, he could see why she enjoyed playing them; this one had a nice plot and characters...and he was sure the others she had had them as well.

He couldn't help but smile when Mia laughed as they reached the kiss scene, unable to help but let a small laugh escape himself.

"That was sweet..." Masaru said, his face tinted lightly as he spoke; his smile soft.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:23 am

"It was..." Mia was a bit nervous again but pushed it down, brushing her hair back more and smiling at Masa. She leaned over and impulsively kissed the side of his head before looking away, her face still the color of that evil Vice Captain's hair.

"There...are other games... like ones you can race in or play through and fight things...I have...other handhelds so you can play games too, with me...on your own if you want?" Otome games made her want to...kiss him and touch him more. She needed to not!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:37 am

He was surprised by the kiss, even if it was just on the side of his head, not having expected it but he couldn't help but smile afterwards.

"Ah, I think...I've seen humans playing games like those during my visits to the human world...at arcades? Fighting ones at least, I've never gone into one myself but just from noticing from the window as I walked by that's something I noticed." Though the handheld ones were likely different; there was probably a decent amount of differences from a handheld, take-home game than the kinds you find at arcades.

He felt his face redden...again, feeling like...His arm that was lying between him and Mia came up, moving to her head as he had earlier, stroking her hair a short moment leaning close and kissing the side of her head like she had a few moments ago to him...feeling like a smile wasn't well...enough of a response...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:13 am

"Mm, those are arcades. They are fun! I don't...have as much responsibility at you Masa...so I have more free time to try things. A-and...no friends...made it easier...." Mia smiled a bit sadly but didn't let herself feel bad about it. She had friends now! And... a boyfriend. Oh no, that was easier to think now. She wondered how he had felt about that kiss? Was it okay to do so? His smile seemed okay...

She felt a bit shocked as his hand came up, her mouth making an 'o' of surprise before it fell to a relaxed smile. Mia adored her hair being petted apparently, leaning against him more... Before she felt him kiss her head. Her face was shocked a bit again, turning red as she pulled a bit of her hair up to cover her mouth. She leaned against his hand still, hoping for more pettings. "Ah...that...feels nice."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:22 am

"I'm glad...it feels nice." Masaru replied, his smile softening as he continued stroking her hair.

"Arcades sound fun, maybe next time I have free time during a mission I'll check one out..." He gave a small chuckle though after saying that, "then again that might be...odd, I'd probably stick out now that I think about it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:38 am

"It...should...I-I mean kisses are nice... now that I know what they are like... and head kisses are sweet and I..." Mia rambled a bit, though rather slowly as the hair petting was making her drowsy. She had no idea the time or anything, her eyes couldn't be opened for a moment to check right now. However to get that far into the game... was a long time. Hours at least... Had they been entranced in it that much?

Nodding softly, she laid her head on his shoulder and yawned. "You are too...handsome and refined... You'll stick out for sure... but I'd like to go with you. If you do try one... No one pays attention to me in them..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:49 am

"Mm...K-Kisses are nice..." Masaru gave a small nod, unable to help but keep smiling as Mia leaned into his touch. She really did like having her hair stroked. "If I decide to...to visit one, then I'll be sure to let you know of my interest. You'd probably be of great help there and I'd enjoy the company, I'd pay...pay attention to you."

Without paying much attention, he'd leaned back some as he'd spoke; making his position more comfortable back-wise for both him and Mia who was leaning on him. "W-We can...add arcades on fun things to do then...d-dates...right?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:08 am

"Y-Yes...maybe after...snow playing and dancing lessons though... And...night time picnics? Ones...not around people at first...work my way up to being uncloaked...for you..." Mia's voice caught at the for you part but she got it all out! With minimal stuttering and no blushes. If she was to go out with him, she didn't want to be cloaked. She wanted there to be no barriers!

As Masa leaned back, Mia unconsciously shifted so she was laying more against him, her body turning slightly so she could be more comfortable. "Thank you...for that. Being paid attention to...is...actually nice. I can talk to people and... be near them. And your attention is...very nice..."

How...had she ended up like this with Masa. Of...all people ever. If several weeks ago someone had told her she'd make a friend of the infamous noble captain she would have laughed at them (in the hypothetical that someone was both talking to her and she could laugh outloud). Yet...here she was kissing him and finding out he liked her too. Somehow? Someone had liked her. Someone who played with her hair... Mia let out a soft happy humming, vibrating her chest and body almost like a purr.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:19 am

"Mm, yeah...we can...we can work are way up to that." He replied, his fingers still playing lightly with her hair. "Hopefully, it'll be easier after some time and...all of that and...welcome."

He was pleased to hear she was happy with the attention and that she was happy in general talking with others and being near them. Her shyness remained but...in the time that they'd known each other she'd made vast improvements...at least when it came to him; he wasn't completely sure how she was with her other friends but...perhaps things were getting easier with them as well. He hoped so anyway...

A content breath escaped him and if he weren't a bit drowsy he'd likely be a bit red in the face at their positioning. It was comfortable though and he was relaxed and from what he could tell Mia was as well which was good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:35 am

Mia gave a sleepy smile and a small "mhm" to Masa's words, content and getting sleepier the more he played with her hair and she laid against him. He was warm and comfortable to lay against, she didn't mind this at all... it was odd. Being touched like this wasn't scary was it?

Nope. Masaru Shirakawa was safe, someone she could trust and not worry about. Even if she did sometimes, he hadn't ever shown he couldn't be trusted. He even accepted and enjoyed the games! Though... she hadn't shown him the... more adult ones... That could wait till later.

He seemed happy too, even if he did go out of his way to be kind... this was too far out of anyone's way. He...was really happy like this. Her humming continued, getting a bit softer the more she drifted off. It was late, not that she knew that... Past time for bed at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:48 am

His fingers continued playing with her hair, gradually becoming slower in their movements as sleepiness overcame him. His tired mind wasn't even sure of the time, having lost notice when they'd gotten caught up in playing Mia's games.

It'd been fun though, obviously so since he'd managed to lose track of time. The entire day, well, once the misunderstanding had been sorted out had been nice...

Masaru wasn't even aware when he ended up drifting off, sleep finally winning over him.

Neither he nor Mia knew though, having been caught up with their talking and games, to learn that Nozomi had woken up earlier...but the servants had kept her out...claiming it wouldn't be good for her to go in there and that she could see them in the morning before sending her off to bed again after some playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Moping, I Swear
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next