(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Journey to a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Journey to a New World I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Journey to a New World I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Journey to a New World I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Journey to a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Journey to a New World I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Journey to a New World I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Journey to a New World I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Journey to a New World I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Journey to a New World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Journey to a New World Empty
PostSubject: Journey to a New World   Journey to a New World I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:16 am

"Are you nervous?"

A soft raspy voice asked. It was her first day. Her first day at a new job, at a new home, and in a new...well place in general. Norma Higgins, had just arrived in what was known as Soul Society Proper. She had received a special invitation from the head captain herself. Something she had to keep secret from everyone back where she lived. Had they known, it would have gotten ugly. There had been tensions between Soul Society Proper and the pocket Soul Societies every since the great war for power. Soul Society Proper had cut off the pocket soul societies from having access to them. Only Soul Society Proper could open communications. Had anyone found out, that Norma had communicated with Soul Society Proper, she would be a dead woman.

Once she had the letter, she had no choice other than to accept. She couldn't risk her life, or her husband's. Norma looked up at Henry as she nervously tied her sash around the middle of her uniform.

"I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

The young woman looked much different at this point, than she does as an elderly captain. She had long wavy red hair, a perfectly curvy figure, and perky bosoms. She made sure she had her zanpakuto. She often received weird looks for walking with a cane, but she couldn't help that that's how it manifested.

"Henry, do you think this was a good idea? I mean, do you think we'll make it ok?"

Henry chuckled at Norma. He had no doubt that they would be ok. He was going to set up the new store today, and open tomorrow. Henry had a small shop back in their old soul society, and part of their agreement to move here, the captain commander had offered to give them a bigger store, and to lend them the man power to set it up. That alone was a deal Henry had to jump on, plus he liked the idea of not getting cut into two pieces by the shinigami back in their old place.

"Don't worry sweetheart. Everything will workout for the best. We did the right thing."

Norma sighed. She wasn't so sure. She'd miss home. That's where she grew up. It's where her family was. Well, when they were alive. Norma had nothing left there but memories. It was time to make new memories. She gave a quick look in the mirror, and tousled her hair.

"Ok...I think I'm ready. I'm ready....I think......I think...I think I'm gonna be sick."

Norma put her hands on her stomach. Her nerves were getting the better of her. She had never been so nervous in her entire life. What in the world was her problem? She had to be stronger than this. Norma closed her eyes and took in three deep breaths, centering herself.

"Ok. Henry, wish me luck!"

Henry laughed and then leaned down and gave his wife a soft kiss on the lips.

"All the best of luck to you my darling. Give 'em hell."

Norma smiled and gave him another quick kiss before leaving out the front door of their little house. They lived close enough to Seireitei that she could see it from her front porch. It was quite the intimidating structure. Her nerves tried to creep up on her again, but Norma just took more deep breaths and began to place on foot in front of the other until she made it to the gate where a giant man stood.

To be Continued...
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net

Journey to a New World
Page 1 of 1