(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never Okay!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Never Okay! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:03 pm

"Mm...I don't...don't know either..." Rin replied, thoroughly embarrassed by this point as Aoi began to feel the same. Just what had he even said? The way he'd said that just now was as if he'd gotten jealous...over himself. Just...what...?

He stopped his mental berating when Aoi moved to kiss him, looking at her as she began to speak. He glanced down again after a moment, remaining quiet for a decent bit before pulling her closer to him in an embrace; his arms secure around her.

He couldn't really...figure out what to say in response and instead had just used actions; whether that was even remotely enough or not he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Rin said the weirdest things when he was flustered and Aoi decided to stock the incident away in memory but let it go for now. There would be other Drunk Rins to bother and try that out with. Especially since she didn't intend to leave him for a very long time if ever.

He was quiet for a bit, which hopefully meant he was thinking on her words. Rin pulled her closer, holding her securely... She guessed that meant he was happy, with her words and smiled as she buried her face in his chest. There were a thousand things playing in her head about what she wanted to say, but... Aoi stayed quiet as she cuddled against the man she really...really liked.

...Love was still too new of a word. She'd get used to it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Rin remained as he was as Aoi cuddled into him, other than nuzzling her once she was comfortable. It wasn't long before Ruka came back down, a happy smile on her face now that she'd had a nice, warm shower. Upon seeing the two she blinked, wondering if they were asleep but she did notice some movement from Aoi.

She gave a small laugh, "Did Rin Rin fall asleep on you, Aoi-chan?"

At Ruka's voice, the apparently not-so-obviously awake Rin's face reddened...Ruka's return reminding him of how...idiotically he'd acted while he'd been drunk. Maybe he could pretend to be asleep, she hadn't noticed he was awake since his eyes were closed and well, his face was currently hidden thanks to Aoi! He could put off the embarrassment, he had a chance!

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Aoi probably could have fallen asleep like this, but the sound of Ruka walking down the stairs destroyed any thought of a nap. Smiling, even if Ruka couldn't see, she replied to the woman in a quiet voice as if trying to not wake Rin. "Shiro-usa did all right. Alcohol must make him sleepy too."

Rin was quiet and pretending to be asleep though she knew he wasn't at all, and well...both of them had been embarrassed enough for a while. She'd keep his ruse as long as he wanted. Besides, its not like she wanted out of his arms that badly. "Was your shower nice?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:57 am

He wanted to give a sight of relief when Aoi covered for him, telling Ruka he had fallen asleep, but in doing so he'd give himself away. Instead, he remained as was and let continued his ruse.

Ruka gave a smile at Aoi's response, "Mhmm, just what I needed. Now I feel even more relaxed."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:49 pm

"That's always nice. Showers are second only to baths!" Aoi moved her head a bit, trying to keep Rin's face hidden so Ruka wouldn't look over and see. She also wanted to be able to talk to Ruka and see her so this was a conundrum.

Frowning, Aoi came upon a solution. Sliding up the couch a bit, she petted Rin's head as if soothing him while she slid up enough to see Ruka. However this meant... Rin's face was now firmly buried in her chest. Would he be fine? "He's so cute drunk. Rin was more open than he normally is. He really loves you a lot you know."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:44 pm

"Exactly!" Ruka replied just as Aoi moved, successfully hiding Rin's face.

At Aoi's movements, Rin had to bite back his embarrassment...which in this case, was incredibly difficult. His eyes were clamped shut as he'd resisted opening them out of surprise at Aoi's chosen hiding spot for his face. He felt his face heat up immediately, unable to control that particular reaction but his face was hidden now.

His hold had tightened momentarily but relaxed soon after, which thankfully, could be written off as a reaction to feeling her move and a drunk him holding on...instead of it being a response of surprise like it had been.

Ruka's smile softened at Aoi's following words, "He is more open...and I'm glad to hear that. It's good to see him more open and while getting drunk isn't ideal as long as it's not too often it's good. It's just nice to see him take it easy, he carries a lot on his shoulders."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:03 pm

"You don't want to let me go huh..." Aoi's smile was gentle as she played with Rin's hair now, having felt him squeeze her. It couldn't be...embarrassment could it? He had...well it'd been a bit since they started having sex. He couldn't be flustered over being hidden by her chest like this, could he? It was Rin, it was highly possible.

"He really does worry about everything, even things he can't control at all. Its ridiculous, but... I mean he took a random strange woman out to get new foods when he had barely met her before just to make her happy and help her in a new town. It was the sweetest thing anyone had done for me... I want to help him too, see if he'll lean on me more too. Maybe then, one day without the alcohol, he'll feel safe opening up." Planting a kiss on his head, she knew he could hear her. It just felt easier to say this stuff while pretending he was asleep.

"I said that he really loves you because... he's always trying to protect you from everything. Always worrying about you and having him like this reminded me of that. Its...really really nice to see, nice to see him teasing and being mischievous back. He just gets really flustered around me... So this was the first time tonight I've been on the end of his frustrated or pouty face. Hehehe, I have to say it was fun."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:11 am

He felt a bit strange...hearing all this, but Aoi knew he was awake and she wouldn't say anything she didn't want him to hear. Ruka however didn't know...so he did feel a bit guilty for pretending to be asleep.

She gave a small laugh, a breath escaping her afterwards. "He's a worrywart, but he wouldn't be the Rin Rin we know and love if he wasn't. He worries about me worrying, which I do but I think he believes I worry too much most of the time. I can understand where he's coming from though, I know things aren't easy on him."

Her smile grew a little, another small giggle following. "He's really easily embarrassed, always has been but seeing how flustered he gets around you...Hehe, he likes you a lot; even if he can't always express it that well it's obvious in his own...Rin way. I'm happy that he met you, I really am. It makes me happy to see him close with someone annnd, even I have to say it was cute to see your reactions to him tonight, Aoi-chan~!" She grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:12 am

There was that word again...Aoi's hand twitched and she blushed, hoping Ruka didn't notice as she tried to compose her face again. She nodded a bit, agreeing with the woman entirely on this. Ruka had no idea how hard sometimes... Ruka would worry, Rin was right, but she could help him shoulder some of these worries. Be someone else to listen. Aoi wished... but she couldn't. She would never say anything on purpose to reveal this.

Aoi's face reddened more and more at Ruka's words, looking away from both siblings. Which meant the ceiling. It was the only safe thing, as her stuttering started. "I-I'm...happy too...we could meet... Meet you too Ruka. You both are...I am happy I can make him happy... Have his..."

That word kept repeating in her head, she wanted to push it away! She didn't want to think about it! Her only response at that point could be that... Until... SHE HAD SAID THE DREADED WORD!? Aoi's flustered reactions grew worse and she hugged Rin's head to her chest a bit tightly as she buried her head in his hair. Her voice was high as she spoke quickly. "Itsnotcuteatall! You two are evil twins! Eviiiiilll!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:17 pm

At Aoi's sudden...outburst of fluster that involving her hold around Rin to tighten, the male's eye's had opened wide momentarily but in his current state his surprised expression wasn't even visible. What had she been thinking to cause such a reaction!? If she held him any closer he'd be sure to suffocate!

Was that better than letting Ruka know he was awake? Debatable. At least this would be an honorable death...or so he figured, much more ideal than being cut down by a hollow or something.

Ruka on the other hand was laughing, her hand over her mouth to muffle them some.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Aoi could hear Ruka laughed and buried her face more and more into Rin's hair, hoping to hide forever. Most of her sentence was muffled as she spoke again, her tone pure pout to it. "...is not cute..."

She curled around Rin more, not sure if she should let him go now and use him as a scapegoat to avoid Ruka... Could she throw him to the wolves? The Rukawolves? Or should she protect him from this?

Her need to protect him won out and she stayed red, pulling him slightly closer. She had no idea he couldn't breathe in the least, instead she just wanted to hide behind the couch again. It worked last time!

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:44 pm

"But it was, Aoi-chan~." Ruka replied, a small giggle escaping her after having stopped her laughs. "Absolutely adorable~!"

He was going to die, he was seriously going to die! Ruka had said something like that, which would more than likely cause Aoi's current reaction to become more intense; that was how it'd worked so far anyway! She was using him to hide which he didn't mind but-!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:48 pm

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm....." A sort of high pitched, embarrassed sound escaped Aoi's lips and she pulled Rin even closer, why couldn't she just just disappear through the floor? Or the ceiling? Just float away into the sky...

Her face was too red! She was gonna melt Rin's hair and then he'd lose his bunny ears. But she couldn't help it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Just like he'd thought, Ruka's words had only worsened Aoi's state. If he weren't on his way to the gates of the afterlife at the moment and seeing Aoi become flustered while not being in her grip he'd have likely found this as cute as Ruka had but that was despairingly not the case.

Rin was about to try to signal her somehow, but before he had the chance Ruka gave a breath. "Well, I'd love to continue talking with the adorable Aoi-chan but I do still have some work to finish that I brought home with me. After that I think I'll relax! If you get tired of Rin Rin though you can come up and talk with me." She laughed.

After having said that, Ruka moved from her spot and gave a parting wave and smile before making her way towards the stairs.

"A-Aoi....can't...breath..." Rin managed to get out after a few moments, when he was sure Ruka was gone.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:46 pm

"O-Okay." Aoi didn't look up but she was slowly becoming unflustered as Ruka left, however her grip didn't change in the least... At least until Rin spoke up from apparently the hell of being suffocated by boobs.

Aoi let go and scooted down the couch, swiftly moving to a bow on her knees. She was like an eel mixed with a cat in her movements, so quick and so smooth she moved. "I'm sorry I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Rin gave a breath of air when she'd let go and immediately moved from him. Turning to sit up, Rin faced Aoi who was now on the other end of the couch. "It-It's fine...You didn't know. I'll be fine..."

Really, he could have swallowed his pride earlier and had given up his act to Ruka...which is probably what he should have done he'd just preferred to save himself the embarrassment over...well...suffocating.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Aoi sat back up, leaning back on her legs. Her eyes glanced away from Rin, her flustered state not allowing her to look at him. "O-Okay. I...didn't mean... I didn't think you could... in mine."

Her hand went up to her mouth, biting a finger nervously. She couldn't stop...thinking about things and speaking with Ruka had made it worse. She wanted to flee again, maybe there were exits? Her blue eyes kept glancing around, trying to see if there were any ways... away.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:17 pm

She still seemed a bit...flustered as she began glancing in different directions. He wondered for a moment what she was looking for exactly before he gave another breath, much smaller than the last now that his breathing had returned to normal, and moved forward.

He placed a hand on her head and gave a small but soft smile, hoping these actions would help her become less flustered. It was cute but she might try to hide again if her flustered state became more severe.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:28 pm

"W-What are you doing?" Aoi looked at Rin, her eyes focusing on him instead of exits. Returning her finger to her mouth after speaking, she stared at the man curiously. What... was he doing? Just soothing her? That...was silly. Her own head was ruining her, nothing he could help with.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:49 pm

"Ah, well...I thought this might...help." He replied, glancing off to the side for a short moment before his eyes returned to her. "We...caused you to get...really flustered tonight with hardly any break so..."

Even if it wasn't much, maybe it could help...just give her a few minutes or so without doing anything that could worsen her state and she could relax some. Hopefully, anyway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:00 pm

Rin was insanely sweet. Aoi reached out and held onto his scarf with the hand that had been bitten, a small laugh sounding as she calmed a bit. "That's kind of you, shiro-usa. What if Ruka hears you being sober down here? Won't you get in trouble?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:00 pm

"I won't." Rin shook his head, his smile returning. "She'll thought I just woke up."

He had almost laughed at Aoi's comment about getting in trouble, it made him sound like some kid and Ruka was his guardian or something but he'd resisted the urge. Ruka would most likely save anything she had to say to him for tomorrow, considering she actually did need to get some work done that she'd brought home with her earlier so she'd be distracted with it for a good while.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:27 pm

"Well thats good." Aoi smiled brightly, trying to hold in more laughter at the thought of their subterfuge on Rin's twin sister. They really had successfully pulled it off! Tugging on his scarf lightly, she almost went in for a kiss but stopped after a second.

A pouty look on her face, she turned away and puffed out her cheek. Her arm went from his scarf as she crossed her arms and she mumbled something indistinct under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Rin allowed Aoi to pull him closer and he moved to lean in just as she pulled away and began...pouting. He raised a brow, what had she said? She'd said something but he didn't really catch it.

"Aoi? Is...something wrong?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Okay!   Never Okay! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Okay!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: