(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread)   Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Testament had been about to answer her when Emile had chimed in. "What he said. If a mass murderer goes unchecked, I care very little what perception is made of us when we stop him. The idea of non-interference, from what little I've seen, seems rooted into the spiritual cultures here. And while I do agree that making our presence aware would cause some kind of mass panic, mankind would be better off with SOMEONE who can pick out the truly rotten eggs." He made a small metallic sigh. "But I do believe you have some validity to your concern. We should have limits and checks in place so that we don't go overboard. Perhaps some form of consensus should be made before the decision to kill a person, or remove a military force..."

There was also the others to consider. "And while I don't have any hostility towards the other races, we don't want them to think we would make incursions lightly.... so whatever actions we can perform under the spiritual radar, we should do so..."
Back to top Go down

Claiming the Throne (Hollow Meeting Thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2