(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines Empty
PostSubject: Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines   Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:09 am

(EDIT: This takes place some time after currently running threads, or some of those to be made in the immediate future)

A small disk, it seemed harmless enough, but it might as well be a nuclear warhead. This small disk, would cause an all out war, and all out assault. The message held in this disk could cause the destruction of the world as everyone knew it.

A woman with a neatly styled blonde bod, and a black dress walked to a little cabin in Seireitei and knocked on the door. A hollow answered the door, and the woman handed him the disk. A smirk plastered on her face.

"Bring this to whomever is in charge of your people. It's from one Setsuna Fujihana."

The woman, Myrtle Goode snickered to herself and turned and walked away. The trap had been set. Now it was only a matter of time before the pawns entered the arena and she could pounce.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines   Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:12 am

The messenger gave a small nod and whisked off back to Salvaje. The disk was soon passed along the line until it was delivered to Kepler himself. Happening to possess the necessary technology due to his studying of human world sciences, he placed the disk in and calmly sat to watch the video.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines   Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:20 am

Setsuna would appear on Kepler's screen. A smug smile plastered on her face.

"There are three great powers. The balance of nature only calls for two. So that means someone must go. Kepler, I challenge you to a battle to the death. Our people should not be dragged into this, but only us. I will have to kill you, but don't take it personally. Meet me in Chernobyl in twenty-four hours."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines   Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:31 am

Kepler watched the video, his eyes narrowing.  This was preposterous.  They had no reason to fight and, furthermore, it seemed entirely unlike the Head Captain... He stood up, assuming his true form.  Well... He would go to the meeting place and speak with the Head Captain.  Surely this was some sort of misunderstanding.

---

But the other entity that viewed this occurrence, as it had viewed the woman  delivering it.  In fact, as it viewed most things regarding the plane of Salvaje and other important matters.  The being had no mouth, not currently anyway, but it smiled as well as it could.  Soon, the bulk of its consciousness was in the Seireitei.  The soul society had so many cracks.  It seemed its ancient foe did in fact lay dormant still, the dimensional walls were in such disrepair.  

A black mass formed on the ground before growing and taking shape.  It took the form of Kepler.  This being that was not Kepler began walking, its reiatsu changing to match that of the Demiurge's as well.  Soon it was in first squad, walking through the quiet night of the seireitei, directly to the Head  Captain's office.

Walking up to the door, it raised one of its now nine arms, and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines   Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:37 am

A knock rang through Setsuna's office. It was odd for her to have company at such a late hour. In fact, it was odd for her to even be in her office at such a late hour. Setsuna looked up from the paperwork she was working on and cleared her throat. She was going to say the person could come in, but then she noticed their spiritual pressure. This...wasn't a shinigami. What was HE of all people doing here?

"Come in Kepler."

Setsuna wasn't sure what the hollow leader wanted, but she was leery. If he was here, it couldn't by any means be a social call.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines   Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:41 am

When she opened the door, he simply stood there, 9 armed hollow form and all. Something akin to a grin spread on his face and that was the closest thing Setsuna would get to a warning before 4 of those arms came forward, slamming into her with enough force to send someone several times her size into the wall behind her. If Setsuna weren't as strong as she was, there would be some broken bones. A regular captain might even have been dead.

Regardless, the thing posing as Kepler crossed as many of those arms as it could. "I've grown sick of the haughtiness with which you deign to rule this pathetic world. I will spare both our realms the horror of war, but you and I must settle this. I'll be waiting in the siberian wilderness. You'll sense me, I imagine." He grinned and took a few steps back, opening a garganta. "Try not to disappoint me, Head Captain." He said before disappearing through the crack in space.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines   Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:46 am

Setsuna was caught off guard by the sudden attack. She was flung into the large stone pillar behind her that overlooked her balcony. She let out a loud oomf before quickly getting herself back together. She let out a venomous growl, just as Kepler gave a location and entered garganta.

Setsuna hurried to her desk where she grabbed a hellbutterfly and angrily spoke a message into it. She sent it off and then grabbed her zanpakuto, and opened a senkaimon. She flashstepped through the dark portal that led to the human world. When she exited she found herself in the general area where she was told to go.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines   Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:55 am

It was around the same time that Kepler had arrived in the human world. He looked around, sensing Setsuna a few miles off. He turned to face the area and began compressing the space before flying forward. It didn't take very long to clear the distance and was soon floating within shouting distance.

"Head Captain Fujihana. What is the meaning of this?" He asked rather simply.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines   Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:29 am

Setsuna looked in the direction from which she heard Kepler's voice. He was floating above the ground a bit away. Setsuna was filled with rage, with blood lust. She drew her sword from it's sheath, and entered straight into her bankai.

" Sorera o kaitai, Shūen no megami!"

A large blast of wind with the force of a hurricane exploded from Setsuna. The four arms that hit Setsuna, they were stuck in her mind. The rage continued to fill her. She was blinded by her anger. All rational thought left her mind in that moment. In the center of Kepler's chest, Setsuna split an atom.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines   Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:39 am

Kepler still had no intention of fighting her, but the second she started speaking, he understood. There was no other option. No other path. Setsuna had chosen death. For herself certainly. Perhaps for him as well. He used the time she was speaking to gather his mental focus and move his arms out. He was trying as fast as he could. He hadn't expected her to just come out of the gate like that. The Corona's words echoed in his mind. Naive, she'd said.. Yes... he was starting to understand naivete just a little too late.

It was when he felt the hot fire in his chest that he realized he was too late. Too late for him. But not too late for Setsuna to go too. His hands moved in one swift movement, faster then the eye could blink. Faster then the reaction of a split atom. The space between he and Setsuna closed.

What's more, the space around them closed. Compressing the space, their consciousness would cut at roughly the same time. It would have been nice for Kepler if he had had more time, at least to think. To reflect on his however brief life or the history of his soul. On the friends he didn't have time to make or to try and make sense of how this happened. He might have even come to some conclusion.

Instead his last thought was that he wasn't sure he was fast enough. It turned out he was.

The area around him and Setsuna turned black. Inside, the space they'd been occupying had been crushed to the size of an atom, then even smaller still until the space collapsed in on itself. They had become a singularity. And then the energy of a splitting atom destabilized Kepler's compression.

The blast was insane. The surrounding three hundred mile radius was destroyed instantly. Even in the desolate waste they were in, the death toll would be catastrophic. The shockwave that echoed out was even more frightening. The blast continued to flow out across the whole of china. Somewhere across the world, a tsunami happened as a result of the shockwave hitting the ocean. Buildings stood, provided they weren't wholly weak, but windows shattered, people were knocked over, cars were pushed aside, trees lost limbs. It was all over in a matter of a minute or so. The whole thing was visible from space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines   Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Titans: Crossed Lines
Page 1 of 1