(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Breaking Habit for Happiness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:18 am

"S-S-Sorry...about that...then...I just...figured..." She didn't know what he was about to say before he trailed off but...she did feel a twinge of guilt about the bed thing. Did he really want to, if it wasn't something that happened this early?

She changed as quickly as she could, hurrying herself to change into her skirt and leggings as she usually wore; fixing up her hoodie afterward to settle more neatly on her. "D-Done." She replied, once she'd slipped on her shoes; having failed to continue her first words as well feeling a bit embarrassed to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:27 pm

"D-Don't apologize I am fine with the bed sharing as well!" Iyuki's normally calm and composed voice squeaked as he admitted this, hearing Muika's reaction and overreacting. He hadn't wanted her to think he was saying not to the sharing of the bed, but he had wanted to reassure her it was okay!

Cowering in the blanket, he slowly came out of it when she spoke up that she was finished. Was she going to throw something at him for...thinking that? It was a bit...not innocent why he would like to sleep in the bed with her...

He felt dirty for wishing to lay with her like this and stepped off the the bed with a dreary aura, slipping on his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Her eyes were down as she tried to mentally beat away the blush...Okay, so he was fine with it, that was..was good. It wasn't something that usually happened so soon but it was something they were both okay with.

Finally glancing over at him, he seemed...upset? Why was he upset though...? Embarrassed maybe because of what he'd said? There...wasn't anything wrong with it...she'd agreed to share a bed with him...hell she'd' been the one to bring it up...

Though still a bit embarrassed herself, she took a few steps over to him as he busied himself with his shoes; leaning down enough to look at his eyes after placing her hand rather timidly on his arm. "Y-You okay...?"

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:17 pm

"I'm fine." Iyuki's face bloomed red, bursting with color as Muika's hand touched his arm and she bent to see him. He stood up fully and straightened his jacket, looking a bit to the side with his fully red blush. How could he explain that...thought in his head. He couldn't, thats what.

"W-We really should go now, Muika." His gloved hand came up to hers and squeeze it softly, as his eyes finally rested on hers. He nodded to the door and moved past so he could hold it open. "We shall get some clothing today, so the bike shall be fine for this. Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:26 pm

He said he was fine, so she nodded in response...if there had been something wrong she didn't want to push it. Her own face tinted slightly more when his hand came up to her's before he moved for the door.

"Right." She followed, stepping outside as Iyuki held the door.

She was still a bit...unsure about clothes shopping and all, considering Iyuki would be spending his money on her but...he'd made an unarguable point when he'd said if she did want to find a job and such she'd need better than what she had.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:10 am

Iyuki led them to the bike and they both got ready, before they headed out to the mall. It'd be the best place for their trip, though a bit more expensive... However he had coupons! And a few stores were having sales.

They could make this work.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:25 am

Once on the bike, as usual Muika did as she was supposed to and secured a hold around Iyuki. It wasn't long after until they headed out towards where they'd do their planned shopping. She attempted to look at the scenery as it passed them by from the corner of her eye but for now it was still preferable to her to keep keep her eyes down on the seat or what she could see of Iyuki's back since she usually kept her head down.

She was a bit afraid she wouldn't be a...good shopper, considering it was difficult for her to actually say outward what she liked or how she felt in general at times unless she was given a little push. She'd try though, she told herself she would anyway. He was already doing so much...the least she could do was try not to make it harder on him.

About halfway through the ride she'd shut her eyes, only opening them when the bike came to a lasting stop signalling their arrival. She glanced over to the side seeing the huge building that was the mall just a head. She'd been in there a few times though she had hardly ever bought anything.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:48 am

Iyuki found a good parking spot, pulling his bike up. It was ritual by now, Muika and him both knowing what and how to do this so it took a rather short time for them to head inside. Leading her through the automatic doors, the young man realized...he could hold her hand now.

Blushing very slightly, he reached down and took hers in his, before looking to the side. "This way Muika, the first store is nearby. We should be able to find you at least a few things there, and do not worry they are having a large sale so most things you pick should not cost us over much."

His eyes flashed as he pulled out his glasses, wanting to watch out for the people chasing Muika as he activated his power.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:01 am

Muika's eyes had automatically scanned over the nearby area due to not having come here in a while, though overall there weren't that many changes. She'd been surprised when she felt Iyuki take her hand, the earlier blush returning slightly at the action as he led them to the first store they'd be going to.

"Mm." She nodded as her hand held his back as they walked. She noticed, glancing up at him slightly through her hair, that he'd put his glasses on. Was he using his powers or just wearing them?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:19 am

Leading Muika into the store, Iyuki noted how the greeters took one look at him and her and left them alone. His clothes screamed money, hers... not so much. But with his hand holding hers, they wouldn't say a damned thing. They'd take his money.

It was a classy store, without the sales he would have never brought her here. Instead he lead her to a section filled with red marked racks and tons of ladies outfits. The red markings continued into the next few sections, as well as the nearby dressing rooms.

Moving up to a rack, Iyuki still had not let go of her hand as he showed her. "Um...so which would you like to start with? I see some sweaters and skirts...some shorts and leggings. A few long socks if you prefer that to leggings..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:28 am

As they entered the rather classy looking store Muika kept her eyes down, feeling eyes on them for a moment and even if whoever was possibly looking stopped she still would rather not look up yet. She knew she was completely under dressed for a store like this and probably stuck out like a sore thumb, she did however feel some relief and finally looked up when they stopped.

"I-I'm fine with...whatever but...mmm..." She lightly squeezed his hand, though it was an unconscious action. Just saying she was fine with anything wasn't good. If anything it made things harder and that wasn't what she wanted. "Maybe...long sleeved things...? So I guess...sweaters then?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:35 am

"Ah! Well, I'll find some sweaters, would you like to look at skirts while I bring you some? I-I wouldn't know anything about skirts or such..." Iyuki could help her pair up skirts but... he would be lost utterly when it came to choosing any right now. However he could find sweaters!

If he found a few different sizes they could narrow down which ones were the best fit as well! Plus...he spotted...argyle ones...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:56 am

"'I-I can do that." Muika replied with a small nod before glancing at the different skirts and shorts while Iyuki browsed the sweaters, she moved a few on the rack off to the side for them both to look at, not really knowing what's best and what wasn't...most were black though since well...it seemed to go with a lot of things; that was something she knew at least...

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:16 am

Iyuki shuffled through the racks, his expression that of a child in a candy store and told he could get whatever he wanted. Pulling out at least seven different sweaters, some exactly the same as the others except for size, he moved back to Muika rather quickly with a large smile.

"I have found some! They have different sizes, so I'd like to hold them up and see which is the closest to your size and then I can find more. Oh, those skirts look nice. Do they have your size? Would you like some more colorful ones?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:25 am

He'd...certainly found a lot, more than she had but he was the expert here. She gave a nod and turned to face him as he spoke, managing a small smile in response to his brighter one; her hands moving to her pockets. "Mm, I just matched it to the size I knew I had on now so...they should be. Black is...supposed to match easier with things, right? I don't really know much more than...than that."

She'd momentarily glanced off at that before returning her eyes to Iyuki, still a bit embarrassed about the lack of knowledge she had on all of this despite having a perfectly good reason to lack that information.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:34 am

"It would still be best to take different sizes. Women's clothes are not universal in their sizing, so a different style or brand may fit different." Iyuki nodded solemnly, making sure to pick up the items she had picked and go over to the rack and find sizes one bigger and one smaller.

"I'll hold your things, I would take one set of stuff in at a time to see... Like these sock-like leggings, these shorts... Um this sweater. Here!" Pulling out the items, he gave her the multiples as well. He was pleased with how...happy she seemed. "We can worry about colors in a bit. For now this should be enough? When you try them on, see which feel like they fit the best and come out once you feel you have the best fitting ones."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:58 am

Listening to the advice Iyuki gave, she made a mental note to remember that since it could be helpful and gave a nod as he explained what was best to do when it came to trying them on.

She took the different clothing articles he handed to her as he matched them up into an outfit, glancing down at the things in her arms as he handed her the stack of sweaters that were the same, their only differences being the sizes. Was that...

Mentally shaking her head of the thought, she gave another small nod. "Mm, it is and alright."

Giving another glance down at everything in her arms she gave one final look at Iyuki before turning to the changing room. Once inside, she couldn't help but...stare for a moment at the sweater he'd picked out. This pattern...

It was similar to that one style he preferred...she felt her face heat up at the thought some again shaking her head to rid herself of the thought as she worked on changing. She wasn't distracted from her thoughts for long though, for when she finished changing she felt her face burning to the point that she wanted to hide it from even herself...which she did, kind of. Her hands had moved to cover her face for a moment, though her undamaged eye peeked through her fingers at the mirror before she shut it.

The outfit, it wasn't anything bad; obviously she'd just...she was just...The sweater nearly covered the shorts and the stockings came up high but there was still some skin from her thighs showing...it was a little embarrassing but again, it wasn't anything bad.

She didn't really take long with changing and trying on the different things, figuring out rather quick at which ones felt better fitted and which ones didn't; most of her time spent in the changing room having been trying to rid herself of being flustered, at least enough to...face...Iyuki...Again, she patted the sides of her face in attempt to compose herself again.

When she'd finally managed that...at least enough to get her to step out of the room before it all came flooding back, she peeked around the corner of the dressing room's exit first before moving anymore. "I...Iyuki...?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:17 am

Iyuki stood there patiently waiting. He didn't move much, mostly shuffled the immense pile of clothing he had gathered. It was held in his arms carefully and he didn't stray too far in case she called for him. A small smile on his face the entire time.

He waited and waited and waited and not a hair did that smile fade. In fact as she peeked around the corner it grew, even as he blushed more than a little bit it was still a rather big smile for him. She looked...cute... If he could see it all at once... He tried to cover his face with his hand after a moment, glancing away but instead smacked himself in the face with a hanger. "Ouch!"

Stumbling from the pain, he tripped over his feet as his hands instinctively let go of all the clothing items. Falling forward, arms waving he made the sound most people do when falling before...thud. There he lay for more than a bit of time... before a muffled. "Please end me Muika..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:26 am

Muika stood there...completely flustered by the time he saw the entire outfit and...ended up tripping over his own feet after attempting to...hide his face?

"I-Iyuki!?" While being completely and utterly flustered, her concern did slightly overrule it as she moved to squat down near him to try and figure out if he was alright. "A-Are you...you okay? You said...ouch so..." She placed a hand on his shoulder as he continued lying there, knowing better than to try to lift him thanks to yesterday. "H-Hey...?"

She didn't know what to say this time in attempt to get him up...last time it'd been a statement others could see them, which led to....that rather unrelated argument...then later it'd happened again but the others possibly seeing excuse hadn't worked so instead she'd promised to smile more...Now what could she say!?

"I-If I e-end you you...won't get to play with...my hair anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:33 am

Iyuki was deciding how he wanted to be ended when Muika in...that...outfit... came over. He looked at the floor for a few moments before speaking. "I am perfectly fine other than my destroyed pride. My...eye did take some pain from the hanger, but I shall be okay!"

Even if he wanted it to end he couldn't help but be sorry for worrying her... Still that threat had him standing again, looking horrified. "Never...again!? No! Nooo!"

As he stared horrified he got a rather good glimpse of the outfit in all its glory. His face stopped being horrified immediately turning into a deep blush. "...It looks nice..."

She was well fitted in that argyle sweater. He turned away after a moment of staring. How rude!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:42 am

It'd been...a bit mean but it'd got him up, she stood shortly after when she was sure he wasn't going to just collapse again; though he was immediately stunned again soon after standing, which immediately ignited her blush again.

He turned around after a moment after...complimenting her which again just helped in fueling her already red face. N-Nice? He'd said it looked...looked nice...

"...Mm..." Her response at first was only a small noise before she approached him, her hand moving to grasp the back of his top in order to get his attention.

"Y-You said your eye hurt...? L...Let me s-see...?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:46 am

"...I-Its okay!" Iyuki's face went more red and he was lucky he had the clothing on the ground, so e could not repeat that disaster of a reaction. His hands went to his face and he bent over slightly, unable to bear her attentions like this.

She was holding onto his coat... He couldn't escape. The only option was to lie his way out of this. If he turned around and she looked at his eye he would die. "It doesn't hurt anymore. In fact it's all better Muika. No need for concern."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:51 am

"I-I don't know if I b-buy that..." She replied as Iyuki went and covered his face.

If he wouldn't turn around then...

Giving a small, inaudible breath and then swallowing another breath, she moved around Iyuki to stand in front of him; her hand moving from his back to hold the fabric of the front of his clothes. "I-Iyuki..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:57 am

Iyuki let out a small sound as her voice now came from in front of him, he had hoped her not buying it would mean Muika just giving up and letting him wallow in his pain. However that tug on his coat was unmistakable...

His name on her lips only furthered his utter torment, the man's hands lowering from his face as his eyes took in her clothing once more. He was flushed red, but... there was an obvious darker mark right above his left eye. He stared down at Muika, straightening just a bit and glancing to the side. "I am perfectly fine, this pain is nothing compared to the pain my pride has experienced today."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:13 am

"It...It's still pain though..." Her voice had been a little quieter at saying that, though they were close so it was likely audible despite her quietness. Glancing back up at him, the red in his face matching her' in intensity, as she moved her attention to the small mark just as he glanced away.

It wasn't anything big and the pain from it would likely fade later on but still...didn't change the fact it was hurting now...She brought her eyes down again quickly, mostly to look down at the clothes still on the floor from where he'd dropped them to the people now not really paying attention anymore...Guess when they figured someone hadn't just died over here they'd gone back to their business...

Looking back up at Iyuki she noticed he was still glancing away, her hands shaking a bit as they held onto his clothes before she finally swallowed her embarrassment for a long enough moment to pull him down some more towards here before she placed a small kiss next to the mark. Her face burning hotter than the sun at this point, her embarrassment claimed rule once again as she gave a small squeak and circled him again, her hands moving to grasp the fabric of the back of his clothes as she attempted to...rather poorly hide herself.

"I-I...just...just...that...mm..." It was a childish saying she knew that! Kiss the problem or near it and make them feel better. It was something kids believed in and she certainly didn't really she'd just...figured...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Habit for Happiness   Breaking Habit for Happiness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Habit for Happiness
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next