(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Muika's Cabin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Muika's Cabin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:55 am

A few stutters escaped her as she desperately tried to ignore her embarrassment; her heated face sadly not providing her with that luxury. Why did she always have to get embarrassed when complimented!? Wh-Why couldn't she just be normal and accept them sometimes!?

Her hands went up to lightly grasp Aoi's arm that was hugging her; it was likely the closest thing the shinigami would get to a return in embrace as Muika again attempted to speak actual words, a few small, embarrassed squeaks being the result of her attempts.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:06 am

Aoi felt Muika's hand on her arm... it was almost as if the girl was trying to hug her back. Her smile grew as she let go of Muika, backing up and looking teary eyed. It was...amazing. So amazing! Those two, even if Ai Ai was her buddy, were wrong about this young woman so utterly. She felt a bit... of a bond forming even if she had already considered her a friend.

"Its okay! I understand! I shall stand here until you can speak."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:19 am

"I-I just...get really...really embarrassed by compliments..." She managed to get out, her face still burning. "N-N-Not that they're b-bad or anything..."

Half the time when Iyuki complimented her she always had a second or so where she thought she might die and when compliments or nice things were being said say...more than just twice even it was a practical overload...she supposed, upon realizing this...that maybe she could understand Iyuki's occasional freak outs a little better...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:08 pm

"Mmm, its hard to accept em... Don't worry! It'll get easier! Eventually." Aoi tried to reassured the rather embarrassed young woman, unsure of how to make her feel better and less...freaked out.

Not in a bad way, but she wasn't sure Muika would like staying red like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Muika gave a nod, "Mm, eventually."

This kind of embarrassment wasn't...bad or anything, as she'd said and eventually she'd calm down and eventually she managed to enough to speak more.

"When...That first time Iyuki complimented my eyes...at the amusement park...I'd tried to throw a lot of water on my face later on to see if it would help but...I think it'll get easier though, I hope so anyway. I at least want to be able to take them without...without freaking out too badly someday..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:39 am

"Ohohohohoho~ I see..." Aoi smiled rather...teasingly as she lifted a hand to her mouth with a laugh. "He called them something nice I take it? Or was it something naughty~ Or did you have the naughty thought?"

She couldn't resist this teasing, waiting to see how Muika would take this now that she had calmed down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:46 am

"H-He-He...said...said they were pretty!" Muika squeaked, her blush flaring in it's return at Aoi's question. "Th-Then he...he said it complimented...my-my hair and skin tone...that they-they didn't look like a demon's..."

Why did she remember these things so clearly!? It was almost embarrassing...or well, it was embarrassing. Did people in relationships usually remember little things like that? She...She didn't know but-!

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:50 am

"Oooooooooooooooooh. OoooooooOooooooooooooOOOOOOooOOOh~" Aoi's sounds were even teasing as she smiled, watching Muika with cheery laughter in her eyes. "He's right, they are too pretty to be a demon's. Hehehehehe, I have to say he knows what he has."

"Rin doesn't say much about me..." Aoi's face fell and she looked at the ground, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:59 am

Her hands were itching to hide her face again, but with much difficulty she resisted the urge to do so.

"M-Maybe...he just needs a push...?" If she remembered correctly, Aoi had said he was...shy-ish? "I...I-I don't know, if someone is...too shy to say something...maybe they need...need a push to know it's alright to say those...kinds of things? H-he should if you want him t-too..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:02 am

"...But I don't...want to fish for compliments. I just would...like to hear the physical things he likes about me. There has to be some! He enjoys sex a whole lot. You need some physical attraction to do that..." Aoi sighed, plopping to the floor with a forlorn look under the bed. "I guess... I should let him know its okay. But it should be! I mean, I...I've had his mouth on my body more than a few times! What is...saying physical things that you like after that?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:06 am

"Y-Yeah..." Aoi was right, it wouldn't feel the same if she felt she was fishing for them. "M-Maybe he wants to but...but he's scared they won't come out right?" That's how she felt sometimes, whenever she wanted to compliment Iyuki...or say nice things...half the time it either came out too quiet or she worded it backwards...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:10 am

"C-Could...be..." Aoi muttered, a bit embarrassed to have admitted this. She hadn't told anyone else! Not Masa, not Ruka... not even Rin. Still she took a deep breath, slapped both of her cheeks at once hard and then smiled.

"I should tell him! And I will. One day. Thank you Muika, I feel better..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:16 am

"That's good, maybe...maybe when you tell him he'll be more reassured? Maybe he'll try to more..."

Considering she didn't really know Rin that well, she was only making assumptions; but it was clear that he and Aoi really cared for each other so...perhaps he'd make the effort once he knew for sure it was alright he could?

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:26 am

"Mm, I don't want to make him. But if he knows its okay he can say things! Or try to. He does speak backwards, its such a silly Rinese thing." Aoi laughed lightly, brushing some hairs from her face as her eyes looked at things not there.

She was...thinking of him even if it was silly to. She could go see him after this though she'd NOT mention the whole...L thing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:35 am

"Mm...y-yeah, if he knows for sure it may help things."

Hopefully that situation in their relationship would get easier, Aoi seemed to really wish Rin would complement her more so...hopefully? She was...glad in a sense this wasn't something she had to worry about...when it came to Iyuki saying things to her, her saying things to him was something she still needed to work on. As much as she was embarrassed by it...it felt...nice to hear those things.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:53 pm

"Mm... And with this I should probably go now. I'm sorry I can't stay here too long, but my next day off I'll stop by! I-I tend to see Rin after work if I can, I'm sorry." Aoi felt bad that Muika might sense her nearby sometimes but wouldn't be able to stop in. She stood up and stretched a bit, waving to Muika.

"I'll see you again soon okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:00 pm

"That's fine." Muika nodded, understanding Aoi's words.

She would be fine, she'd clean up a bit now that the books were all scattered across the floor; it'd be embarrassing if Iyuki walked in and saw them...She wanted to help him but she didn't want him to know she felt she had to study on it to do so...

"Alright. Soon then."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Muika's Cabin - Page 8 Eomkl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muika's Cabin
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8