(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Muika's Cabin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Muika's Cabin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:34 am

"Its not as if you can keep Iyuki secret forever, unless you both leave this city again. But they'll follow you... One day they'll find out, which is bad but good as well. Their reactions won't be a mystery and you can plan accordingly." Aoi yawned a bit, picking up the book on relationships again. Maybe it'd have a timeline in it so she could see how much she had destroyed it?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:07 am

"Y-yeah...I know, sorry I...still haven't come to a decision yet on things." She felt a bit bad for apologizing again, considering she'd been didn't need to...still, she knew it'd only been a day but she hated how indecisive she was being on the whole thing...even if it was a rather hard thing to decide all things considered.

"If he does try to hurt you or...or Rin though then obviously you don't need my 'okay' to kill him." Muika added, glancing at Aoi to see she'd grabbed the book that'd been focusing on relationships which automatically brought some embarrassment back. "Ah...that book was kind of...technical...I don't really...know what I was expecting out of it..."

Okay so maybe she'd been expecting to see...what was normal for couples to do...like...dates and at home things...or tips on little things she could do to make Iyuki happier...Her blush deepened, embarrassed she had actually ended up trying to find books on these kinds of things.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:14 am

"Its okay... if he did try anything on Rin... I don't think anything would stop me. I'm sorry to say it..." Aoi's voice was quiet, but rather solemn. She...may not be able to admit it most of the time, but Rin was rather important to her. She wouldn't know what she would do if something attacked him and hurt him, especially a someone who she knew where they could be reached.

Still the book was stupid and she couldn't find anything in it that would be useful reference. Glancing at Muika, she pouted slightly. "I don't suppose you know if doing sexual stuff on the first date is okay or not? I didn't burden Rin did I? He...seemed to enjoy my mouth on him, so I wasn't sure or not... And he swears its okay, but a third party reference would be good?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:19 am

Muika's already-red faced tinted darker as she glanced away again, "W-Well...Um...sometimes I guess? I don't really know...I've read that...that some people don't even ki-kiss on the first date but for other's they kiss and...and sometimes do more...so I think it just...just depends on the people."

She'd only been able to skim some other sources and she'd noticed some things on televisions she happened to pass by but overall she didn't have much knowledge on the subject so all she could answer with was that...well everyone was different so relationships were different depending on the people involved...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:30 am

"I see... I guess thats right. Its good to know a baseline though. Mmm..." Aoi's mind went to one thing she wasn't thinking about that needed no baseline ever, something she was not even thinking of ever, and she shifted off that topic with a beat red face.

Why had Masa even said such a word!? Aoi curled up into a ball and made a small sound of distress.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:39 am

Hearing Aoi's sounds, Muika turned her attention back to the shinigami only to find her curled up in a ball. Was something wrong now? She'd seemed...alright when she was talking but now...

"Is...Are you okay?" She asked, a genuine tone of worry lining her words.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:58 am

"Y-YES!" Aoi blurted out, still curled up. "Just...not good thoughts..."

That was a half lie. Were the thoughts good or bad, Aoi wasn't able to tell. She...needed them to go away though. Thinking about Rin naked wasn't helping, nor were the copious other thoughts she tried ramming past them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:02 am

"It...It doesn't sound that way..." Muika pointed out, having been slightly startled by Aoi's outburst but only because it was unexpected.

She seemed to be freaking out over something...Not good thoughts she'd said?

"Not good thoughts?" She questioned, tilting her head slightly. She didn't really know if she could be of any useful help but...sometimes listening helped and if someone were listening it sometimes helped the speaker straighten their thoughts some?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:06 am

"Um they aren't..bad." Aoi admitted, uncurling a bit. She pouted, a cheek puffed up and lips pressed together for a minute as she tried to figure out how to ask this.

"Say, you are human...what is love to you?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:18 am

"L-Love?" She was a bit surprised by that question, also a bit embarrassed the more she thought about it...but...thankfully she'd manage to suppress her surprise. "W-Well...um...it's something....really important...I-I think...it's when mmm...you put that...that special person above yourself...that their happiness is what's most important t-to you...and when you'd...you'd go to any lengths to...to keep them safe and happy...."

Her voice was a bit shaky as she said these things, mostly due to embarrassment...for all she knew she was getting this wrong! She felt though that maybe...it was the right idea though? Perhaps it wasn't completely accurate but...but maybe...Still, her face was on fire again at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:43 am

"...Oh no. Oooooh no..." Aoi's voice was horrified, her eyes staring up at Muika's as if her whole world was ending. Was that...what it was? If so...she was...in love... with this human man.

No! Deny it! It wasn't true!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:49 am

"...Oh no...?" Muika questioned, rather timidly as she peeked over through her hair at Aoi.

She did recall Aoi saying she thought she might be in the process of loving Rin so...maybe that was what she was being face with now...? She supposed she could understand...it was frightening...Hell, she was frightened herself and this wasn't even about her!

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:55 am

"I caaan't! I can't love a human! Its too muuuuch!" Aoi bemoaned her fate, rolling over and off of the bed, not caring about the books.

She looked up at Muika and then covered her face. "How do you fix it!?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:04 am

Unable to help it, Muika let out a small noise of surprise and some worry as Aoi rolled off the bed. Concerned the shinigami could have landed wrong on some of the books but it seemed other than her freak out she was alright.

"F-Fix it...?" She asked, looking off the side of the bed at Aoi. "I-If you...you do then...that's good then though? I-If you care a lot about each other..."

It was frightening, as she'd thought earlier...perhaps Aoi just needed help or time to get over the shock of realizing it...and the fear that followed...

"I-If it's...l-love it's...l-love...mm...I-If you truly care I don't...don't think it'll just go...go away..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:13 am

"Nooooooooo! This is baaaaaaaaaaad! I can't! I can't be in love, I don't want to be! Its scary and awful." Aoi splayed her arms out before covering her face with one dramatically.

"Its not been long enough! And I am...too cold! And a shinigami. He's a human! I like being a shinigami, it'll never wooork! I'll watch him grow old and die before I even look a year older!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:22 am

She...didn't quite know what to tell her about the age thing but...

"I-I hear...at least...that l-love is supposed to be a...warm and nice thing...If-If...you think you're cold then...wouldn't love be good?" She'd said the word in an explanation without stuttering, that was a start. She could do this, she could help...sort of...at least she'd be the listener if Aoi needed to straighten out her thoughts. "As for time...it-it's not something that has a set thing...I think...it just-just happens sometimes? D-Depending on the people...and-and if you really care about him then...then be happy? E-Even if there's difficulties you'll be...be happier together than just...giving up. If you...if you give up you'll regret it...I think."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:51 am

"I guess... it is in that way..." Aoi admitted, Muika's superior logic working its way past her freaking out. And...maybe it did happen sometimes. It wasn't...as if she had ever looked for it or wanted it... but it had jumped up on her.

"...I don't think it'll be that easy Muika. I can be happy with him... but its going to hurt him so much in time. He might do stupid things because... he knows I am waiting. Or he might just give up... instead... What if he decides its too much hassle after I've handed everything over to him?" Aoi mumbled a bit worriedly, panicking slightly as she thought about all the problems it would bring.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:29 pm

"If...If he truly cares for you then...I doubt he'd do something stupid because he'd...he'd know how much it'd hurt you...So I-I don't think he'd pull something on purpose." From what she did know, she felt that both Rin and Aoi cared a lot about each other; she'd never met Rin but she felt like what she'd said was right.

"I...I say...trust that he won't..." It sounded ridiculous coming from her, she felt but it was the answer she was coming to. "Try to at least...if he truly cares he wouldn't just...give up on you so easily or pull stupid stunts."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:37 pm

"I-I guess...you have a good point. My brain just doesn't want to accept it. I don't want to..." Aoi muttered to herself mostly, knowing it was futile. If feelings could be persuaded so easily, then it would have happened by now.

"...I-I'll trust him. Not that I have to like loving him." She pouted, crossed arms and puffed cheeks as she laid on the floor still.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Muika hid the lower half of her face again, amused by Aoi's...pouting at the concept of being in love. She supposed it was hard, just talking about it had frightened her...and she had a feeling her feelings weren't even a fraction of what Aoi was feeling right now with all of it since she had realized that was what she was feeling.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:14 pm

He wasn't the type to pull stupid stunts...and he did care so much. Aoi sighed, slapping her face lightly and pushing the air from her lips in a frustrated motion. She then rolled around on the floor, back and forth and back and forth until finally she threw herself to her feet in a quick motion.

Smiling happy Aoi was back and she hopped over to hug Muika to her, nuzzling her head. "Aaaah thank you for your heeeeelp!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:40 pm

"I'm glad I could help." She replied, once over the short, momentary surprise at the hug. "N-No problem."

Even if she might have been wrong with some of the things she'd said, at least some of it had helped Aoi out. She'd just gone with what she'd seen or heard...or went with her gut with what to say, but she'd still been a little unsure. She'd been able to help though apparently, which was a big relief.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:04 pm

"You are such a sweetie! Aaaah" Aoi continued to praised and cuddle Muika's head, finding a nice distraction from thinking of Love. Love was too much to think about so she stowed it away for now. Instead think of the adorably sweet human who was just sitting here being adorably sweet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:37 pm

"H-Huh!?" Sweet...Sweetie!?

She wasn't...She'd...Uwahh! Muika didn't know what to think, her face was red again at the compliment and she was embarrassed! Sure...She'd tried to help Aoi out but...that...uwahh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:01 am

Aoi continued her cuddles, finding Muika's reaction even sweeter and thus making her MORE HAPPY and more cuddly. She petted the girls head and nuzzled her cheek in a friendly manner. "No huhs! It's true. You are one of the sweetest people even if you keep things hidden away! No wonder Iyuki couldn't resist you~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muika's Cabin
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next