(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free days make for fun nights.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:11 pm

"...All righty." Aoi looked at Meiko and decided she should attempt to stay somewhat sober to protect the precious Sensei as she mimicked her. Setting the glass down on the counter, she tried to look like she did this ALL THE TIME. Yeah.

The wince made Aoi feel bad, though that face was AMUSING so Aoi couldn't help giggling. "Your turn Sensei! Wait, I want to go again. What is... everclear?"

Pointing at bottles behind the person tending the bar, the woman looked a bit curious as she tried to figure it out. So what if she was a bit tipsy now, they should do more shots! Immediately! It would make the stripper pole more fun! Reaching out a precautionary arm for Meiko, just in case the woman decided to fall off that barstool, Aoi peered at the colored liquids.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Meiko steadied herself, putting a hand on Aoi's supporting arm and scooting back to a safer section of the chair. "Thank you, pupil." She said, before leaning over the bar and adjusting her glasses. "Um... Let's see.. I have... no idea what it is. LET'S DRINK IT!" She turned and shouted excitedly, before waving the bartender over. She quickly ordered two shots of the poison, which earned a raised eyebrow, followed by a disclaimer from Meiko to give no sass, followed by a shrug. A moment later, she placed the two shot glasses in front of them.

The for-now responsibly drunk Meiko lifted her shot glass. "To Pupil! The best one ever!" She said cheerily before downing the glass. She immediately frowned. Frowned so hard her face became a sad face. "Pupil, don't drink that, it's poison." She said flatly, curling her arms around her stomach, which already hurt. Ohhh, she had done a bad thing. She did a baaaaaaad thing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:19 pm

"Thats the spirit! Try all the things Sensei!" Aoi was laughing warmly at Meiko's reaction, watching her carefully just in case the woman decided to flip backwards. Even tipsy Aoi could help a drunk Meiko, her free hand reaching up to brush her own red locks from her face. Seeing the raised eyebrow, the shinigami tried not to smile as she wondered how strong this was. It was definitely causing more of a reaction than anything else.

Before she could stop Meiko and make her wait for her student too, Meiko downed it and looked upset and in pain. Her blue eyes shot to the glass, before her hand snapped out and downed it in one go. Oh...oh that was strong and gross. Even Aoi was wincing now, it burned the whole way down but didn't hurt too bad. However poor Sensei... Aoi was wobbling slightly now from all the shots and alcohol she had been downing on an empty stomach but she knew what she had to do. "Here let me get you to a seat okay? I shall go try the stripper pole and be back after once you are okay Sensei."

Waving to the bartender, she mimicked shots of the peppermint stuff for the woman to give Aoi more of. Holding out her fingers in a three motion, Aoi then slid over a large bill to cover both woman's tabs. The woman glanced at the bill and then Aoi before shrugging. Handing over a small tray with the three shots on it, Aoi downed them all in quick succession. Maybe now she could get drunk once this all hit?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:53 am

She looked up from her nearly doubled over position to see Aoi drinking it and wincing too. She didn't react quite as Meiko did. She slipped her glasses off of her face and put them in her purse. She wasn't blind without them and she didn't think her vision was precise enough at the moment for them to matter. They were far more likely to get broken then do any good. "At least Vera gave me a strong stomach." She muttered under her breath, pushing her hair back out of her face as she sat up. Her stomach was already feeling better, but she had the distinct feeling she should stop while she could.

She nodded to Aoi. "Okay." She watched her down some of the shots, reaching out to grab one but finding them all gone. Oh. Oh they were for her. Okay. She blushed. Whoops. "Okay, you go have fun, I'll be right there." She said, getting up and starting to wander in the direction of the stripper pole. Psh. Silly student. She could get a good spot for the show just fine. She wobbled a little, but found her footing quickly and then grinned. She was feeling much better. Fantastic even. She began humming to herself cheerily as she trotted over to the pole stage.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:26 am

Aoi was too busy with her shots to notice Meiko taking off the glasses, though she did notice once she turned back. That was smart! Even...getting slightly more tipsy Aoi knew this and giggled. She reached out and patted Meiko's head as she walked past, smiling a bit more goofily than normal.

Still there was something important and Aoi followed Meiko with a small cry of distress. She moved forward and clung to her arm, the copious amounts of shots starting to hit finally. Tugging the arm, Aoi's face turned into a pout. "Wait wait! The paaint. People are glowing, I want to glow too Sensei!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:31 am

Meiko gave a rather loud "Bwaahhh!" As she tried to keep walking when her arm was tugged. She spun around, scrambling back to standing, her bleary eyes trying to get a bead on Aoi. "Wh.. What? The paint?" It didn't click for a second. What paint? What were they going to OHHHH THE PAAAAINT! She scrambled around inside of her purse, pulling things out and throwing a few odds and ends on the floor before finally pulling out... THE PAINT...

She held it aloft, as if it were some holy relic. "The paaaaint." she said with reverence, before walking over to a high top table and putting her purse on it. "You shall, student. You shall glow like all the stars in the skyyy.." She said, opening the top of it. The multi-color goop inside looked like a unicorn had thrown up in it. It was glooriouuss... She reached her hand in and pulled it back out, her fingers looking like a lucky charms ad.

"Ohhhh..." She said in wonder at the majesty. "A-aoi student! Come here!" She waved. "You first!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:36 am

The sound that came out of Meiko's mouth was surprising but Aoi didn't react to it, too much wanting of that paint. As Meiko seemed confused about the paint, Aoi's face fell slightly before she saw the furious throwing of things out of the purse. Dutifully picking them up, she waited with a grin for meiko to pull it out. Her face in just as much awe, she followed like a lost duckling over to the table. "The paaaaaint!"

"So...beautiful and majestic... I wish to be all the stars! Yes!" Those colors... That shine. Aoi's eyes were bright with more than a bit of drink as she moved closer, staring at Meiko's hands. She held out a hand unsure of what to do now. "Where do we put it? Oooh can I have handprints?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 am

She held it high above the two of them again for a moment. Just to revel in the majesty together before putting the can back on the table, fully aware she was not sober enough to handle cans of paint. "Yes. It truly will bring marvel and wonder to our evening!" She said with a sweep of her hand. She reached out to poke Aoi's stomach and doodle a little swirly shape on it, before looking up. "A handprint?" She blinked a few times and nodded before reaching out and rather nonchalantly planting her hand on Aoi's chest.

"Ta-daaa!" She pulled her hand back. "Where else you want handprints, pupil?" She asked, cheerily grinning. She was, fortunately, drunk enough to not realize what she'd done. She was also, unfortunately for her, too drunk to properly appreciate what she'd done.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:57 am

Staring up at the can in proper revenance, she smiled as Meiko set it down once more. Meiko knew what she was doing so Aoi stood perfectly still as she swirled a cool spiral on her belly. Soo...coool... Aoi was smiling largely even as Meiko put a handprint on her chest, a perfect one. "Oh wow look at that! Its so cool looking. One here please! And one on my lower back. And a few on my arms!"

Laughing lightly, she pointed to her neck and then turned around to show off her back for more. "Can I draw some designs on my legs too?"

She was so excited about this. So freaking pleased, GLOWING COLORED PAINT OF PAINTNESS WOULD BE COVERING HER. Super head monologue of happy go!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:09 am

Meiko appreciated the handprint on Aoi's chest. Sigh. If only she could get her hands on sensei. Wait. She looked at her hand. It was... GASP! IT WAS THE SAME COLOR! HAD SHE PUT THAT THERE?! She looked over at Aoi, a little hapless expressioned. She needed handprints... where? "Ahh.." The noise could be one of acknowledgement, perhaps. It was a noise of pure bewilderment. She looked at Aoi and quickly did as she was told, pressing a firm handprint against her pupil. She reached over to cover her other hand in paint and knelt down, reaching around Aoi to place hand prints on her lower back before emphatically adding a pair to her butt as well. She sank to her knees. Melted even, one might say, before she wrapped an arm around Aoi's leg for support and began drawing designs on it.

"Are these good, Pupil?" She asked of her artistic works. She needed to know if they were up to artistic code. She also needed to figure out why it felt like her body was on fire. That was most perplexing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Aoi giggled at the feel of the paint on her skin, the skin warmed sensation rather odd as it dried against her. It was already looking amazingly cool and Aoi's face was awed with more than a bit of drunkness by now as she looked down. She looked at the handprint on her chest letting out a small laugh as Meiko placed two on her butt too. "Heeey sensei no! You aren't supposed to touch places. I will forgive this time but no mooore!'

Bending down, she glanced at the leg designs with a happy sound. They were niiice, but poor Meiko was clinging to her too much. "Ah ah ah! Perfect! I love them! Now lemme go Seeenseeeei. The stage calls me. You have to stay down, you're too drunk kaaay? I can't get you up there that drunk you might get huuurt."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:36 am

Meiko was busy doodling designs down Aoi's leg when she looked up, confused? "Huh? No? But.. but you said more hand prints..." Where was she supposed to put them. There were only so many places and her face would just be silly. She nodded though. "Okay..." She had heard to let go and did, falling back onto her butt and sitting on the floor there. "W-wait.. You said.. you said I'm not ..." She looked from Aoi to the pole and then pouted.

"But... But pupil promised..." She said with a further pout, before stumbling to her feet. She did a little wobble in a circle before regaining her footing. It was clear high heels were stupidly dangerous at the moment. She managed to stand there and cross her arms though. "H-hey! It's not nice to break promises to your sensei, pupil!" She said with a huff.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:25 pm

"I think I am covered... quite well. Oh look at how pretty my leg looks!" Laughing happily, she bent over to see it was much much better. However Meiko plopped back, so Aoi moved away more so the woman couldn't latch back on as quickly. That pole called her name. She needed to try it...

"I either break my promise or...I let you get hurt. I don't know if I can protect you up there Sensei. I wouldn't want you huuurt." Aoi's voice was a soft wail as she sniffed, her heart shattering at Meiko's tone but knowing in her heart of hearts she MUST stand firm!

Aoi's eyes watered as she pleaded, trying anything to make sure she wouldn't get her friend hurt. "You...can tape it with our phones? I just don't want my precious Sensei hurt up there."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 3:50 am

Meiko looked at Aoi, with the saddest puppy dog eyes she could muster. She huffed again, wanting to get outraged. She looked from Aoi... to the stripper pole... then back to Aoi... Again to the pole... Aoi, pole... She sighed. "Just.. Just help me take my heels off." She said, her tone one of absolute defeat. She stuck her hand out and immediately began trying to remove her heels without waiting for Aoi, wobbling around. "But Pupil! Pupil owes me! Woahoah. Pupil owes me pole dance!" She wasn't entirely sure what she meant by that but she knew it was true.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:35 am

Aoi tried not to give a relieved smile, her drunkness almost not allowing it but... Instead she put on her contritest broken promise face she could and nodded. "O-Of course sensei! I shall help!"

Reaching out an arm, she tried to steady the rather utterly drunk woman so she could pull her shoes off. "I doooo I owe you your own pole daaance! I am so sorry."

Now that she had steadied Meiko with her body she reached down and helped the woman undo the straps on her shoes. Once those were off she could go.... Wait!

"Sensei, remember to take videeeo! Here's my phone, I need to show Rin!" Aoi's face was earnest and determined as she offered the phone after helping undo all the straps on the shoes so the woman could just tug them off.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Meiko looked at her, tears beginning to form in her eyes. This.. this was the most sacred promise. Aoi was... "You.. You are not pupil." she said, starting to sniff. She stumbled forward in her half undone heels and wrapped her arms around Aoi. "You are friiieeeend." She gave Aoi an almost too-tight squeeze, before stumbling back, snatching the phone. She held it up in the air.

"Yeeesss..." She suddenly did a little hop and kicked her feet forward, her shoes flying off into the crowd, much to someone's dismay. She slipped off her heels and directly onto her rear again. She growled in pain, rubbing her back but was clearly fine.

"I ... Will record your moment of glory, Friend Aoi!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Aoi returned the surprise hug with a smile, a happy teary eyed smile. "Yes! We are friends!"

She had so many friends now... it was so nice. Aoi didn't even respond when Meiko's shoes flew, hurting someone else, too excited now that the woman had her phone and was PREPARED for this. A solemn look as she stared down, reaching to pat Meiko's head and knowing she was better sitting down or leaning against something. "Friend Meiko... You are the best. I must gooo!"

With that Aoi ran up the stairs, doing a small flip at the top amidst cheers as she posed briefly and turned around. The finally, with starry eyes and a pleased giggle... Aoi attached herself to the stripper pole and began showing off her rather...flexible body. It was SO MUCH FUN! Like a sideways gymnastic baaar!

Even Drunkish Aoi was able to hold herself up and move around it rather easily, this was second nature by this point.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Yay.. Friends... she continued to cry happily, until Aoi reached down to pat her head and called her the best.

The BEST! She could not mess this up. Not even a little. She looked at the phone and held it up with the camera, wobbling about. Ugh. This was making her nauseous. No. Sorry friend Aoi, she was not the best. She did not want to throw up...

Hrm... but she didn't have to. She held up the camera and pinched it.

"You!" She grumbled, then placed it on her head. "Record friend Aoi strip for us." She said, suddenly giggling at saying it aloud.

Sure enough, the camera wobbled itself around on her head, lining up the shot and keeping itself steady. It was a good little cameraman and mama had given him a job to do, and by god was he gonna be the best little smut camera that ever lived.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:10 am

Aoi laughed happily as she saw Meiko, waving to her from the pole as the people around her cheered. Spinning around it with a grin, she flipped over more and held herself with her legs briefly and arms... She had no idea what she was doing but it was FUN and everyone seemed to like it! All of a sudden paper bills started getting tossed up on stage. A few more daring people reached up and stuffed it in her meager clothing while she giggled and swatted lightly.

"Heeey! No touching! Uwaaa!" Aoi laughed and pulled herself up the pole out of reach, smiling drunkenly at her new found group of friends. Losing sight of Former Sensei Now Friend for a moment, she continued to move and spin on the pole while calling out. "Meeeiko! Where did you gooo!?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:17 am

Aoi was amazing. Like an ANGEL Like a beautiful pole dancing ANGEL! "You are doing what.. You're... This is your destiny, Aoiii!" She called out to her new friend, though it was doubtful she could hear her. The camera continued to do its exalted work of recording.

Meanwhile someone came over to Meiko. "Umm... why are you sitting on the floor?" Meiko looked up. The woman... this woman..

She was...she was... an asshole.

"Why are you stupid?!" She spat before reaching out and pinching the woman's shoes. They immediately began walking away without the woman's approval, tripping her before she was pulled away across the, thankfully smooth, floor back towards the bar.

"Hehehhehe." Meiko giggled before stumbling to her feet. She looked around the place. Wait... where was Aoi?

"Camera!" She held her hand out and it wobbled itself into her hand. "Go find Friend Aoi!" She commanded it before setting it down on the floor. The camera looked around confused then wandered off, hopefully to be seen again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:27 am

Aoi heard something like...destiny and her name. Meiko must be cheering her on somewhere! She was destined for stripper greatness. Maybe if this shinigami thing didn't work out and she had to flee, she could hide out in human world and strip! Rin probably wouldn't like that...he'd get that jealous little face and grumpiness. He didn't like sharing her with others.

Finally done, panting a bit from the work out, Aoi slid down the pole and stumbled through the piles of cash. Realizing it was money though, she stopped and bent down... stuffing it in her shirt with confused giggles. Why had she gotten so much? Oh well. Stumbling down the stairs, she almost kicked her phone that was wobbling around the base of the stairs in a circle, confused because stairs were not something it was equipped to deal with. People moved near her as she bent down, someone grabbing her butt as she scooped up the phone.

With a laugh, she reached behind her and grabbed the hand in an iron grip, twisting it up and behind the person's body. They let out a shriek and stumbled away as Aoi patted the phone...

Where was Meiko? Calling out, she then used her spiritual senses to try and locate the woman."MEeeiko! Meeeikooooo! Where did you gooo?!"

Moving with a happy grin towards the last place seen...maybe, she stopped before moving towards the bar. Maybe Meiko had left the crowd? It'd be easier out there at least. "Meeeikooooo?!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:41 am

Meiko looked around.  Wait, Aoi had been on the pole!  She hopped a few times, trying to see over the crowd.  She couldn't see anythiing!  She instead began pushing her way through the crowd, occasionally pinching people to make them move.  Yes, move fools, she needed to find friend Aoi.  Even the pretty ones, yes.  However, as she neared the stage she saw something that stopped her in her tracks.

Look... at that...

BUTT.

She reached out.. just... shocked.. oh my... She gently touched it.  It was marvelous...

And then she found her arm suddenly wrenched up behind her and in a great deal of pain before she ran through the throng of people.  Ow, why?  Whyyyy, she'd just wanted to touch the buuutt...

She needed to find Friend Aoi and get her comfort.... or maybe to go yell at that person for hurting her... Where was friend aoi though?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:50 am

Aoi and the phone hopped up and down, waving arms and looking for Meiko while calling her name. "Meeeeiko! Meeeei! Koooo!"

Where could the woman have gone? Aoi was out of the throng, she wanted the woman to find her. It was getting late... Meiko should have time still to find a fun lover if Aoi left now and headed home. But she wanted to say bye and get her number and make sure she'd be okaay. She didn't want to keep people from getting their own booty calls! Sniffling, she had stopped the woman's fun night with her interference... She just wanted to make it all better! Especially since she had experienced the Stripper Pole of Wonder!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:53 am

Meiko had finally escaped all those people. Her arm still hurt like hell, but now she could maybe find Aoi. She circled around the place. "Aoi? Friend Aooiiiii!" She did a few little spins, tripping suddenly. Owww... She looked down. Shoes? What asshole had left their shoes here, didn't they know how inconsiderate that was?

She went to get up and suddenly noticed the broken glass underneath her. What? She... Uh-oh. She reached up to her face to find the cracked apart lenses of her glasses. She sat up, pulling them from her face. She pouted, her face turned red...

"Nooooooo..." She held her glasses to her. "Noooooooooooo." She trailed off her outburst, grumbling to herself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Aoi was getting worried and so was the phone. They looked all over for Meiko, finally finding her shoes and leaving them in the middle of the floor before going in search again after having gathered them. However a rather sad wailing sound caught her attention and she turned to see... MEIKO! On the floor, upset.

Rushing to her side, the problem became apparently right away. Glasses... the woman's glasses. Sighing, Aoi patted her head consolingly. "Come on Meiko, lets head home okay? You are really drunk and I am pretty drunk and I made a lot of money tonight. I can pay for your new glasses!"

Patting her boobs she nodded and hoped the woman would take the offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free days make for fun nights.   Free days make for fun nights. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free days make for fun nights.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next