(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mia's House [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:38 am

"W-Welcome." Masaru replied as he worked on finishing up with the drying, mentally cursing his stutter as Mia moved to hug him; "It's not a problem, y-you're welcome, though..."

He was happy that she was happy.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:45 am

"Is something wrong?" Mia didn't think her thanks should make him flustered, Masaru stuttering again. She rested her forehead against his back before giving it a shy little kiss. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:49 am

"N-No, nothing's wrong; you don't need to apologize..." It was something stupid, and ridiculous because he was stupid and ridiculous...but...so what if he still got flustered, that...that was normal, perfectly normal. "It's silly though...how flustered I can still become at times..."

Well, he'd mostly spoken his thoughts...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:59 am

"O-Over hugs?" Mia let go and pulled back, turning red and getting a bit flustered herself. She had that effect on him with hugs? She backed up a bit and one arm settled under her chest while the other went to her chin. She looked down thoughtfully. "I-I...don't think its silly...I do too...sometimes and...well its...kind of..."

Mia whispered the last word. "...c-cute..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:03 pm

W-Well...not so innocent as due to hugs...

Cute...?

"I-It's good I guess, that we both still do...i-it means we really care for one...one another." He replied, thinking of a good pro to becoming flustered still, even with Mia's cute comment...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:11 pm

"It does..." Mia's hand slid to her cheek as she tilted her head, holding it up as she blushed and looked down. She couldn't help it. Masaru's words made her utterly flustered now, so she kept quiet and tried to get her balance back mentally.

Maybe focusing on him? Her eyes moved up from the floor, following the line of Masaru's legs before... She eeped and had to look away. Whoops... that did not help.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:37 pm

"M-Mia?" Was something wrong?

From where he was standing he couldn't really look back at her since she was still somewhat holding on to him. Was she alright? That sound...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:41 pm

"N-Nothing!" Masaru sounded concerned! Eeping more, Mia fled from him a ways. Hiding behind the edge of a counter, she was beat red and looking at the floor as her head peeked out. She was definitely not looking at him. No way! She was not... She couldn't face him after that glance...

...It was fine to look at him, a part of her said.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:48 pm

"Y-You sure..." Mia's actions didn't exactly match up with her claim...she'd even fled and moved to hide behind the counter... "M-Mia...?"

He was done with the drying so now he could face her, though he didn't move that much towards her...considering she was attempting to hide...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:58 pm

"...I...had a stupid...stupid thought..." Masaru seemed confused and Mia poked her fingers together as she looked down still. He was staying away, though she wouldn't run from him if he moved closer... It was just an instinctive reaction to flee a bit. She was beat red... if he pushed...or asked she'd...have to tell him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:06 pm

"Hm?" Masaru tilted his head slightly; a stupid thought? Well...he'd thought his previous thought had been stupid when he'd spoken it...

It couldn't be that bad...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:14 pm

"Its really stupid..." Mia blinked owlishly, her red face never fading. Glancing up at Masaru, she opened her mouth and moved from behind the counter. Her hands clasped in front of her and hanging down, she fidgeted as she opened her mouth a few times.

"I-I...just...thought...I...never...got...never... your..." Mia stuttered, stopping to let out a sound before closing her eyes and speaking her thought with a horrified whisper. "Your butt... I...just stupid! Stupid thought!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:18 pm

What he'd expected...if he'd expected anything...

...was definitely not that.

The tint in his cheeks had been calming down, fading...now though, it was back full force and burning strong as it flared in his face. Th...Th...That-!? She...He...That...

"H-...Huh..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Mia just let out an eep at Masaru's reaction, fleeing out of the kitchen as she called out. "I'm sorry it was really stupid!"

Out of the kitchen, get out of the kitchen! Get away!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:29 pm

"M-Mia!?" Once he was somewhat over his surprise and shock at Mia's words, he called after her just as she bolted.

He...he wanted to attempt to reassure her about it wasn't stupid but...but it was embarrassing he had to admit to himself. That just...she hadn't!? How would he even go about that!?

Still...he quickly made his way to the counter that Mia had just bolted from. "M-Mia!?" He called again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:32 pm

The only response Masaru would get would be a pained yelp as she stumbled over a stack of books in her downstairs library, the pile falling in a crash. Hopping to the bookcase door, she scrambled partially up the stairs before closing the door behind with a slam.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:09 pm

When he heard a crash, Masaru immediately headed to the library, finding the stack of books that had fallen before his eyes moved to the stairs.

With a small breath he headed up them, knocking on the door once he reached it.

"M...Mia?" He called, "I...It's alright...I was just...c-caught off guard...um..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Mia leaned against the door, her head shaking for a moment in a negative response for his words. "Its...not okay... I thought something really weird and then...said it.."

Her face... Would it melt through the door? Her forehead laying against it almost seemed like it. "Sorry Masa...I'm weird..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:18 pm

"Th...That's not...I mean we...so..." How was he supposed to word anything regarding this!? "It's not weird...I-I mean...we've...so I just...assumed we've both seen each other...so...so hearing that I was...was caught off guard when you said you h-hadn't..."

He didn't even know if he was making sense...all he knew for sure right now was that his face was burning to the point where it was becoming too much! That...She...He...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:21 pm

"I-It was dark last night...and...well I...you always face me... and...the first time...I never...I..." Mia was utterly red faced, her voice coming out in a horrified whisper that Masaru could easily hear since she hadn't moved from the door. "I-I just realized it... Y-You...saw all of m-me then!?"

Oh no... If he...was confused he must have seen her entirely naked... It was one thing when they were...like that but it was another thinking about that... A soft embarrassed whining sound came from her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:28 pm

"E-Eh...ah..." They'd both been naked in each other's presence before, so...so he thought she'd... Did...Did this put him at an unfair advantage? Having seen her f-fully but her not...not him...? Wh...What!?

He'd thought...

He hadn't thought this had been a problem! This now though...just...what-!? Should...Should they just...next time with the lights on then!? What...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:32 pm

Masaru was making a surprised sound... Mia eeped and moved away from the door. "S-Sorry! Its...its..."

She was an awful person! Masaru was now... feeling upset or flustered or something because of her! Backing up, she stumbled over more books and let out a small shriek as she landed on her back on the floor. "Ow..."

How come she always ended up hurt...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:36 pm

Masaru was pulled out of his flustered breakdown at hearing Mia's shriek; "M-Mia!?"

She'd fallen again, and from that "ow" she'd hurt herself; "M-Mia? Are you alright? I-I can come in r-right...? It-It's f-fine though y-you don't need to a-apologize!"

He was a stuttering mess, but...but really, she didn't need to apologize for...for this! He'd just...He'd thought...

He was likely going to die, or at least pass out...What...What even was this situation!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:39 pm

"Y-You can come in..." Mia was sniffling, Masaru sounded so upset and worried... Shifting from the floor, she wiped her teared up eyes with the sleeves that covered her hands at the moment and sat there. How could she still be so...much a total loser over this!

And she STILL wanted to see his butt! Just why?! Why was her mind fixated on thaaat of all things!? "Its really stupid... Really really stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:43 pm

The moment she gave him the "okay" he opened the door, heading straight towards Mia as he moved next to her, forcing himself to ignore his burning face as much as possible.

"Y-You alright...?" He asked, she hadn't answered him the first time; if she'd tripped... "I-I...I-It's not stupid...I...I was just...just....surprised..." He added, glancing off to the side for a moment in order to even manage that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's House [nsfw]
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next