(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mia's House [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:06 am

He...He was...

Masaru swallowed a breath, his face tinting further at Mia's words; he was...too...handsome and alluring...to her like this...

That...She'd for him...

"I-Is there anything I can d-do...?" He couldn't change his looks, but he could...could help her at least...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:09 am

Choking, she was going to choke. Her face a color that she was sure Masaru had seen more of than her normal color, and lets face it red was quickly becoming the default for her, she pointed. "Y-You can...let me rinse this a-all off..."

She knew exactly what he was asking, her breathing catching in her throat. F-First get all the soap off...then you can think about Masaru doing... She squeaked and closed her eyes as that image came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 12:55 am

"A...Alright..." Masaru nodded, stepping back a bit so Mia could stand more under the water to rinse off; her face was burning as strongly as his had...even under the warm water he could tell that...

Th...This was why he felt bad if it was just him getting...It was important for both of them!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:09 am

Mia moved with a red face, hiding it under the stream of water while she got her thoughts together. Warm was not helping her at all, she bit her lip. She had to ask him or tell him... She felt bad for it but...

As Mia rinsed her body and hair, she leaned out of the water enough to not get soap in her mouth or water. "...If you really want to... I would... I wouldn't want you to feel you had to but... It...might be...fun... Once...we are out..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:37 pm

"I-I want you to...to feel nice t-too..." Masaru replied; even...even if he was extremely flustered talking about this, he wanted Mia to feel good too, if she had...done that for him then what about her...? He couldn't just...ignore how she felt after doing that...

It might be fun...just like...like she said...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Mia felt like her face would melt off, but she nodded then. If...that was what he wanted then... she would let him. It...was Masaru's choice after all...

Rinsing her long hair and making sure the soap got off of her body, she stepped aside and looked away. Seeing Masaru's naked wet body was not something that helped... not at all... "...I-I'm done... I could get out now?"

She could...dry a bit... unless he wanted in here...but the water could run out of hot water? That would be bad...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:13 am

"A-Alright..." Masaru gave a small nod; it...it would probably be best to get out due to...the water, it could get cold and that wouldn't be good...at all.

He was almost done as well, moving to get himself rinsed off after Mia had finished.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:38 am

Mia fled the shower with a small nod, moving to grab one her fluffy large towels once she had escaped it. Wrapping it around her body, she dripped onto the floor as she gently dried her hair with another towel...

It always took a bit... she sighed softly, fidgeting a bit with suppressed thoughts and feelings... Would he...would he really... Mia groaned slightly and shook her head...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:33 am

As Mia fled the shower Masaru moved to finish up, rinsing off as he tried to not think about how flustered he was. He wanted Mia to feel good, just...just like she'd made him feel.

It took him only a short time to rinse himself off, and he turned off the water once he was done before stepping out himself. Towel...he moved to grab one of other towels she had to dry himself off, "D-Do you need help...with your hair?"

Her hair was long, and it wouldn't take him long to dry off himself...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:49 am

Masaru got out of the shower, Mia's eyes glancing over before she turned red and looked away. His words were...welcome, she never had anyone to help with her hair when she got out and maybe...it would calm her down enough that he wouldn't have to...

She was fighting the part of her that wanted this still, looking over as Masaru dried himself and blushing strongly. "S-Sure... that would be nice... Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:20 am

"Welcome..."

Nodding, Masaru moved over to Mia once he'd dried off enough, having wrapped his towel around his waist before doing so.

Taking the towel she'd been using for her hair from her some, he moved to gently help her dry her hair with it, being careful so as not to make her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:33 am

"You can...rub harder if you want... It won't hurt...Um, my head is not super sensitive?" Well it was, but not painwise. Mia smiled at how gentle Masaru was being, there was no mirror in her bathroom and she looked back slightly.

"W-well not...in the hurting way... t-tugging on it just feels good... R-Releases tension..." Mia took a handful and showed him by pulling a bit hard, not a wince to be seen. Having him helping her was making her flustered a bit but she felt he should know...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:51 am

"A-Ah...alright, I was worried that might make you uncomfortable." Masaru nodded before he continued to help dry her hair, adding a bit more pressure to his rubbing as Mia had suggested.

When she'd pulled her hair it hadn't seem to hurt her, so it helped reassure him that it was alright...even if when she'd pulled it he'd been a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:14 am

"N-Nuh uh. You are a gentle person... I think even if you did it what you think would hurt...it would still just feel good..." Mia's eyes were closing as Masaru rubbed her hair and pulling slightly. The stutter and pausing was caused entirely by the fact that it felt good and she was going into her trance state that happened when he played with her hair.

It was like before though, when her bankai had been shown off. It didn't feel as soothing as normal, instead it was making her feel a lot warmer... which she was learning meant arousal... bother...

A soft pleased sound escaped her, her eyes finally shutting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:36 am

Masaru's face was burning as he continued drying her hair, his ears not missing that sound that'd escaped Mia as he did so. This...This felt that good to her?

She usually always enjoyed him playing with or stroking her hair, though it was rare she let out...those types of reactions...

Still, she enjoyed this, and he wanted her to feel nice...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:45 am

It felt good when he tugged on it, not soothing but good. Really good, she leaned her head back and shifted a bit in place.

Mia, after a few moments... let out another pleased sound and brought both hands up to cover her mouth. Pulling away from Masaru, her hair was still damp but not badly... Her face was red and she couldn't look him in the eye as she turned around to face him.

"S-Sorry! I think...I think when I am...like this...that just...makes it worse. M-More a-arou..." She couldn't finish the word... Her eyes were firmly planted on the floor. She couldn't...use Masa like that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:50 am

"I-It's alright! Really! Ah..." It made it worse...more arou... It didn't take Masaru long to understand what Mia was trying to say, which only made his face burn hotter; it...it affected her that much? "I-I see...that's alright though...L-Like I said, I want to..."

If this also helped make her feel good then he was perfectly fine doing this! He still planned on helping her...like how she'd helped him, but if this also helped too-!

He stepped closer to her since she'd pulled away, bringing his hand without the towel to her hair and teased it gently; "I-It's alright..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:54 am

It was all right... Masaru wanted to make her...make her aroused...? Mia's breathing halted for a moment, her eyes wide as her face was so utterly red. She gave a small sound of just disbelief before her mind gave in.

Masaru's hand on her hair, teasing it made her make another sound as her eyes closed. Her hand moved up to his arm as her head tilted, it felt really really nice. "O-Okay..."

If he really wanted...this much... she wouldn't stop him... her mouth parted as she let out another pleased sound.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:03 am

Masaru continued teasing her hair as Mia leaned into his touch, trying not to think of how hard he was blushing right now. He felt her hand move to his arm, but didn't stop as another pleased sound escaped her.

Swallowing a breath, he leaned in slightly to place a small kiss just above her forehead.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:08 am

Mia's mouth parted slightly, her eyes fluttering just a bit as a few more pleased sounds escaped her. Why did this feel really good? Her other hand reached up and grabbed the towel at Masaru's waist, holding it loosely.

She laughed softly as she felt Masaru's lips on her head just above her forehead, her head shifting to tilt back instead of against his hand. A kiss would be nice... on her lips too...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:29 am

It felt good, that...that was good; he was happy he was able to make her feel this way, even if all he was really doing right now was teasing her hair...it still...affected her rather strongly...

Seeing her tilt her head back some after he'd kissed her head caused him to gain a smile for a short second before he leaned back down, pressing his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:34 am

Returning the kiss, Mia gently slid her hand along his arm to his chest before reaching his neck and hair. Masaru kissing her was the final straw for any control or wish to not want him touching her, the hand on his towel and hip tightening for just a moment.

She moved closer after a moment, pressing against him lightly... She wanted more of Masaru, the hair teasing not enough anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:08 am

Mia's hand as it moved on him felt nice, and he was a bit distracted as she moved to press against him some; he didn't break the kiss though, he didn't want to, it was nice too...

His hand still continued to tease her hair gently just as Mia's hand that had moved found his hair.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:19 am

Mia made a sound in her throat at the contact with Masaru's bare skin, her hand sliding around his towel to his lower back where it rested just barely inside of his towel. She was melting against him, deepening the kiss as the man teased her hair so nicely. Mia's sole remaining function was the ability to react to him and his nice kisses and touches.

That shower had been harsh... her brain was fried...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 3:25 am

While one hand teased Mia's hair, Masaru's free one moved to wrap around her to hold her closer, his hold though tensed for a moment as he felt her hand slide around to his lower back, slightly under the towel still wrapped around him.

She was reacting strongly to him, which...which was good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's House [nsfw]
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next